MUST READ!

At 8:00pm central time, the first  two chapters of my story "Never Forgotten" will be up and ready to read, I have worked ahead and got some chapters done!

"Never Forgotten" 

Summary:  

Mortelli twins have a strange relationship. They hate the fact that they are twins and want to become two people that look nothing alike, and they test life, like they are playing chicken in the road. Once you don't get out of the road, you get hit and you die. Simple as possible, got it, get out of the road. Well Grace didn't 'get out of the road' when this happened, it was almost too late for her to jump to safety, but just never could. It seems chicken isn't such a good game to play, especially when your life's on the line. It just doesn't work out, sorry.

Read 'Never Forgotten' to find out if Bridget finds Grace before it's too late, or not.

'Never Forgotten' is a made up story, all the characters are made up in my OWN mind (sorry if you have a character with the same names, didn't steal them from you), I'm not nuts or anything, I've just seen a lot of scary movies, that inspired me to write this Love/Horror book, with mild language-PG-13.

The story mainly focuses on how you should appreciate those important people in your life.