4 | Mommy Loves You

Hailey's POV

______________________________

"Andy, stop crying." I begged. Gosh darn this kid, I can't help it I am dying. He's making this very stressful and painfully sad.

"How could you be dying and not even care to tell me?" He yelled.

"Andy, I know you're upset, but you need to listen-" 

"No, mom, you listen to me! You're the only person in my life that I trust, and you broke my trust. How long have you been ill!? Were you even planning on telling me? Or were you going to just leave me here with some stranger and tell me to call him dad! Well that's never going to happen! He may be my dad, but was he there with me when I played tee-ball, and lost my very first tooth, or there when I fell and broke my wrist, NO! It was always you. I can't believe you!" He yelled his face beat red, eye's swelled up, his beautiful hair, all messed up, his suit was wrinkled. He looked like a wreck.

"Come here, baby." I cried. We hugged and cried for a good thirty minutes.

"Andy baby, I will never, ever leave your heart." I cried.

"Why?" He cried out.

"Baby, we don't get to choose these things, but dear, you need to be strong." I forced a smile.

"Oh! Mom!" He cried.

"Hey, Andy. Do you want to know my dying wish?" I asked, sniffing my tears.

"Y-y yes." He choked out.

"Andrew Lucas Wilson, I want you to be happy, smile when you hear my name. Smile when you think of me. Andrew, please, please, please, please don't blame yourself for anything. It was choice to have you, and I was so for it, but Andy, I was also so against it. Andrew Wilson you are a miracle. You've given me so much joy in my heart. I was a very depressed girl. I was bullied and made fun of for never going out and doing anything. I was always the bookworm nerd. And when I did go to New York, I met someone and did something I thought I would regret. But I didn't and I wont, ever!" I smiled, a real smile. "Andrew I want you to call Tristan Wilson, dad. I want you to share your day with him. Tell him stories about me, teach him how to be a father, because I know he has no experience with children at all. So Andy, please, don't cry over me. I was here for you when you needed me, and your father will be there now. So Andy, it's time to let me go honey."

"I can't momma!" He cried. "Please don't go, Please!" 

"Andrew, stop making this harder than it should be." I cried.

"Don't leave me!" He cried.

"I have to baby." 

"NO!" He cried, his voice cracking.

"I'm sorry honey." I sigh, wiping my tears away.

"You can't do this to me!" He bellowed.

"Andrew." I called out, he didn't answer. All he kept saying was "Please, don't".

"Andrew Lucas Wilson! Look at me, dammit!" I yelled.

He looked at me.

"Andrew you know, this isn't going to be a painful death, but if I don't do this, I will suffer!" I cried out.

He stared at me blankly.

"I love you baby." 

"I love you to mommy." He sighed.

______________________________________________

Tristan's POV

_______________________________________________