Heart Headlock (A Liam Payne...

By MyLondonDaydreams

Jasmine Moore isn't just any regular girl. She's a worthless piece of trash. At least in Liam Payne's eyes. B... More

Heart Headlock ( A Liam Payne Fan Fiction)
Chapter: 1 - "I'll see ya tomorrow, babe."
Chapter: 2 - "I just can't tell her."
Chapter: 3 - "I just knew it was her birthday that day."
Chapter: 4 - "Did you just check me out?"
Chapter: 5 - "That was my first kiss."
Chapter: 6 - "Where the hell have you been?"
Chapter: 7 - "Why are you so stupid Jasmine?"
Chapter: 8 - "Nice going, Jasmine."
Chapter: 9 - "What did you just get yourself into?"
Chapter: 10 - "It was like a Beautiful Nightmare."
Chapter: 11 - "He sure wasn't happy about this. Neither was I."
Chapter: 12 - "I haven't felt love in a long time."
Chapter: 13 (Part 1 & 2) - "She's fucking mine." & "Why do you like me?"
Chapter: 15 (Part 1) - "You're my only friend."
Chapter: 15 (Part 2) - "But its too late, I can't change it."
Chapter: 16 - "I. Just. Can't."
Chapter: 17 - "How the hell am I going to do this?"
Chapter: 18 - "What did you do?"
Chapter: 19 - "Life isn't long."
Chapter: 20 - "I promise."
Epilogue
HEART HEADLOCK 2 IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter: 14 - "Why do you hate me?"

2.1K 69 15
By MyLondonDaydreams

A/N: Hii guys before you start reading i just want to say something. Why do i have so many ghost readers? I appreciate all the reads but i just feel like there are people who are Reading my story and not giving their thoughts about it. i said this in the first ch. BE HONEST if you dont like my story tell me! if you think i can improve on something pleez tell me! Ghost readers plez give me your opinion on this book. i get like 100 reads on a ch. but 7 votes. it makes me feel like im doin something wrong..

Anyway, the song on the side i think is pretty good for the ch. Not exactly the meaning, but the sound. The feeling it gives you. Its Breathe Me by: Sia. You'll probably see this song again in the sequel but, yea. lol.

START PLAYING THE SONG:)

Liam's P.O.V:

I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't watch him kiss my girl anymore. I didn't really have a plan, I was just going to take her away. I knew, it was stupid, but it was eating me alive by just watching.

I paced toward Jasmine, not sure of what to do next, so I just shouted her name. He was talking to her. Their bodies were almost touching while she looked up to him. I grew affronted after every time I called her she didn't answer. I started walking faster. I could feel the dirt coming into my converse. He kissed her, again. I yelled her named out of my animosity. She pulled away, looking my way, her eyes were filled with confusion.

"Liam?"

"Jasmine go to the car." I was trying to contain myself, thinking of an explanation to give.

"W-why are you here?" She wrapped her arms around his, he held her left hand in his right.

"Babe, who's this?" He looked at her but her eyes were still on me, holding apprehension. Her mouth was open but nothing came out.

"Jasmine go to the fucking car!"

"Whoa, you don't need to yell at her." He held his hand out, almost as a warning.

"Harry, I have to go." She pulled her arm away from him but he grabbed arm.

"Jasmine, who is this guy?" She looked back at him while I just sat there, feeling like an complete idiot. She soon looked at me, I gave her a stern look, almost threatening.

"I just have to go." She pulled away from him and began pacing back. I looked at 'Harry', giving him a glare. I walked my way back to the car, knowing Jasmine will have questions I had no answer to. Unless I explained my feelings for her. But I didn't think I could.

I knew if I didn't soon, I could loose her, forever. And I couldn't- wouldn't let that happen.

Jasmine's P.O.V:

What the hell just happened?

How did he find me? What will Harry think? What is Liam going to do? Why did I listen to him? Why am I so scared?

I climbed into the car, afraid of what was going to happen next and, also, curiousity came into my mind. Why did he have to ruin everything? If I had known that Karen was Liam's mother I would've declined her offer and fell asleep on the ground at Wallgreens. Tears began to form in my eyes from my mixed emotions while I sat in the car, watching Liam walk back. I lifted my head back, attempting to keep my tears from falling to my cheeks. I took a deep breath, hoping that would calm me.

Jasmine, you can walk away from all of this. So why don't you?

I. . . Don't know.

I closed my eyes and waited for Liam. What would I tell Harry? He was probably just confused as I was.

I heard the car door open and shut seconds after. I looked out the window as he turned the engine on and put it in reverse.

Hate is such a big word. I've never liked to use it. Until now. I hadn't done anything to Liam. I just kept wondering: Why does he do this? What kind of person likes to see someone in pain? I can't even say I hate my father, after all the things I went through because of him. But Liam, I can't exactly put my hate into words. even though I respect him and try to turn his evil ways around I will never work.

I felt hatred and surprisingly, pity towards Liam.

"Why?" I turned my face towards him, trying to stay strong and not cry. That was the only question Ihad.

"What?" He glanced at me then back at the road.

"Why do you hate me?" I couldn't hold back my feelings no longer. I have been aching to ask him that for almost four years now. Water slid down to my cheek, dropping at my chin. My nose began to swell. I stared at him, waiting for an answer. But then his phone began to ring. He pulled  it from his back pocket and accepted the call.

"Hello? Liam, dear?" Karen.

"Hi, ma."

"The security line was long but we are boarding now. How are you guys?" He looked at me then back at the road.

"We're fine."

"Where's Jasmine?" He looked at me and mouthed, 'Say hi'.

"Hi Karen." I spoke as cheerful as possible, trying to hide the fact that I had been crying.

"Hi love. Well I have to go, I'll call you guys as soon as we land. Unless you're in school when we do. Bye, then."

We both said our goodbyes in sync and before I knew it we were home.

Liam quickly got out of the car and left me in there, alone. I unbuckled my seat and held my palms to my forehead. I began to cry, but heavier this time, hoping I could cry the feelings away. My breathing became more frequent and I started to scream. Shutting my eyes as tight as possible, holding my hair in my hands, not conscious of the noise I made or how messy my hair would be or that my makeup would be ruined.

Jasmine, please stay strong. You will get through this.

I exhaled a couple more times, trying to calm down. After I stopped the tears from falling I pulled the visor down and opened the mirror. Seeing red puffy eyes under eyeshadow, now running down my cheeks. I pulled both my palms across my cheeks, exhaling again and feeling sudden shivers through my body. I fixed my hair and opened the car door after lifting the visor back up. I pushed my purse on my shoulder and walked to the door.

I don't know if I can last any longer with Liam.

Once I arrived in my room I pulled my phone out of my purse and opened it. Four missed calls. All from Harry. I called him back. anxious to explain myself.

"Jasmine what the hell just happened?" I sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing my head because of the forming headache.

"Harry I am so sorry. Its a long story."

"Are you okay? Where are you?" His voice sounded aggravated yet worried.

"I'm fine-" My bedroom door swung open and there was Liam. "I have to go."

"Wait Jasm-" Before he could finish I hung up and looked at Liam.

"If you tell anyone about our encounters I will make your life more of a living hell than it already is." He stepped closer towards me. My heart was racing from fear. "Something tells me you aren't leaving anytime soon which assures that I can -and will- ruin your life as long as you are here, if you tell anyone." Our legs touched before he grabbed my jaw with his hand, pulling my onto my feet.

Stay strong.

"Got that?" He whispered after bending down to my ear. I didn't answer. He squeezed my jaw. I slowly nodded my head. He pushed my jaw back, making me fall back onto the bed. "Good."

Liam's P.O.V:

I walked out of her bedroom, heart broken. I didn't know why I did that to her. I could feel her beating pulse as I held her jaw, her blue eyes red and filled with fear. I walked to my bedroom and opened the door, turning on the light as I stepped in. I shut the door, locking it. I looked at my wall, covered in pictures, a collage of the pictures I had taken over the years. All filled with the same person evolving over four years. Jasmine.

I felt so stupid, ashamed. How could I put her through all this misery and threaten her will more? Nobody had been in my room for about two years but only me. Not even my parents. I had many secrets I liked to keep. But one was killing my soul, putting my heart in a headlock. My hurtful, harmful love for Jasmine. But my secret wasn't just killing me, it was killing her too.

A/N:

HELLO readers:) Thank you for reading this! i hope you liked it. I know its short and i know its taking me forever to update but i have internet know so updating should come back to its normal sched.

Liam and Jasmine are going through some tough things right now. I feel bad for liam. but mostly for jasmine.

Do you think Jasmine will tell anyone? If so, why?

Do you think Liam will crack one day and tell Jasmine how he really feels? Or will it be too late.

There are alot of scenarios that might be running through your head but theres only one. Share with me how you think the stories going to end!

How do you think Harry's going to react to Jasmine? He must be pissed and confused lol.

well im going to go,

BYE LOVELY READERS<3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 445 7
I believe in lots of things. I believe in not having...it...til you're married. I don't like cussing. Even though tons of people cuss at me, I change...
68.5K 1.6K 34
Two celebrities, one big love. Paul, One Directions body guard, was leaving which makes Paul leave them to his friend, Allan. Allan is managing the n...
5K 448 45
Scarlett's childhood was not the prettiest. With an emotionally abusive stepfather, an insensitive mother, and an unwillingly absent father, Scarlett...
5.8K 203 20
He has had enough with the fame. Always being under the spotlight, being judged whereas all he wants to do is to be himself. He hates trying to make...