[MJ Fanfiction] What Happened...

De BillieJean12

"We kissed each other until we were too tired to keep going. I could still feel him holding back. All I could... Mais

Part I: Get to know the girl!
Part 2: The unexpected gift...
Part 3: Getting Closer to The Dream
Part 4: Living The Dream
Partie 5: Dream or Reality?
Part 6: What The...
Part 7: It must be real...
Part 8: Spending time with MJ
Part 9: Getting to know each other...
Part 10: Getting to know each other (pt. 2)
Part 11: Staying strong
Part 12: The Sleepover
Part 13: Living the moment
Part 14: Get over it...
Part 15: The Reunion
Part 16: Neverland, here we come!
Part 17: Welcome to Neverland !
Part 18: Please don't go
Part 19: Weakness
Partie 20: Never Can Say Goodbye
Part 21: Farewell
Part 22: Empty promises
Part 23: Coming back to you
Part 24: Paris, here we come!
Part 25: Bienvenue à Paris!
Part 26: What did you expect?
Part 27: Hate me, you can never break me
Part 28: We need to talk
Part 29: Time to play
Part 30: You have to trust me
Part 31: The show must go on
Part 32: I Want You To Stay
Part 33: And Then It Happened
Part 34: Pretending
Part 35: Deep in thoughts
Part 36: I'll Stand By You
Part 37: It's just an illusion
Part 38: Back to normal?
Part 39: Here we are again
Part 40: Willkommen in München!
Part 41: Anxiety / The new manager
Part 42: John Carson's first day
Part 43: Meeting the Jacksons
Part 44: Meeting the Jacksons (pt. 2)
Part 45: I don't want to be like you
Part 46: Meet my world
Part 47: See you again
Part 48: Not again...
Part 49: She's gone
Part 50: What are you doing here?
Part 51: Don't Walk Away
Part 52: Dangerous
Part 53: Welcome back home!
Part 54: Twisted minds
Part 55: Trouble?
Part 56: What is wrong with you?
Part 57: Heaven Can Wait
Part 58: I'm Still Standing
Part 59: Say Something I'm Giving Up On You
Part 60: Don't let them win
Part 61: You're my favorite record
Part 62: Say What?
Part 63: Hiding Things
Part 64: I'll Get Her
Part 65: Love the Way You Lie
Part 66: Get Out Of My Mind
Part 67: Without You
Part 68: You Again?
Part 69: You're Not Sorry
Part 70: Leave Me Alone
Part 71: I'm coming
Part 72: Who Am I?
Part 73: She's Not There
Part 74: Crazy
Part 75: You Can't Stop Me Now
Part 76: You Ain't No Friend Of Mine
Part 77: I'm Coming Home
Part 78: All I Want For Christmas Is You
Part 79: Family Day
Part 80: Happy New Year!
Part 81: On The Road Again!
Part 82: I Wish I Could Save You
Part 84: What The Hell Is Going On Here?
Part 85: Change Is In the Air
Part 86: Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Part 87: Forgiven But Not Forgotten
Part 88: Stop Pressuring Me
Part 89: Here Comes Goodbye (Epilogue)
Whatever Happens
Happy Birthday, WHTD!
Collide

Part 83: I'll Be Fine

679 27 8
De BillieJean12

Bad Tour, Copenhagen, Denmark
February 15th 1988

Michael's point of view

"I love you, Copenhagen! Thank you!" I shouted and ran off stage to meet Carson and June backstage.

We were back on tour for more than a month, and it felt good to be on stage again. As always, June was a great help. She took care of me by making sure I lacked nothing, and she did her job of translator as well.

Carson handed me a towel and I washed my sweaty face with it, while accepting the congratulations from the crew. As I made my way to the dressing room with Carson by my side, I came in the room, and June was on the phone. She spent a lot of time glued to her phone through the weeks. Everytime I asked  her what was the call about, she seemed nervous and just dodged my question.
But this time was different. When I came in the room, she had an angry expression on her face. When she turned around and looked at me, her face fell.

"What is it?" I mouthed her.

"I, um, I gotta go, ok?" She said through the phone. "Twenty-four hours? That's all? Don't you think I need more time to take such a huge decision?" She asked, a bit frustrated. "Well, excuse me, but I'm kind of busy," she finally said and hung up her phone. She rubbed her forhead with her free hand, and let out a heavy sigh.

"What was that about?" I asked, and Carson visibly understood he wasn't needed here, so he left, closing the door of my dressing room behind him.

"N-nothing, actually," she said, not even looking at me.

"What do you mean, nothing? You look pretty upset for something which is actually nothing," I remarked, folding my arms on my chest.

"Don't do this," she warned me, sitting on the couch.

"Do what?" I asked with a slight attitude.

"This. Being mad for something you don't know."

"Listen, you've been glued to your cellphone for weeks, I have the right to know what's going on, right?"

"Nothing. Is. Going. On." She enunciated, and I could tell she was getting really irritated.

"Really? That's exactly what a cheater would say."

"What?" She shouted, standing up from the couch. "You're accusing me of cheating on you, Michael? Really?"

"I'm not accusing you of anything, June! Talk to me, you know you can tell me everything!"

"What do you want me to tell you, huh?"

"Who's been calling you for weeks?"

"Nobody. They'll stop calling, anyway."

"They?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Who are you talking about?"

"Forget it."

"No, I'm not going to forget it. You're hiding something from me, and you promised me you won't do it again. Was that another empty promise?"

"Another? Are you serious, Michael?"

"Stop it," I said, looking at the floor.
"Stop calling me Michael. It feels like a bad word coming out of your mouth."

"I can call you whatever I want! And by the way, am I questioning you about this woman you keep talking to through the phone? No, because I trust you!"

"It's not about trust right now! It's about you hiding something from me! And Jessica and I speak on the phone so I can know how's her son feeling!"

"Jessica, huh? You even call her by her name? Why do you care so much? Do you like her?"

"No! June, for God's sake! I want this little boy to be ok! He's my Beverly, and I don't want him to die just like--" I trailed off. I didn't want to say this. I didn't want to talk about her because I know it's still a sensitive subject. "I'm sorry."

"Just like her," she finished my sentence. "Thank you for reminding me."

"I didn't mean to say it, I'm sorry " I wanted to take her hand, but she dodged me.

"Karl Lagerfeld called," she blurted out. I was shocked, and I sat down on the couch in shock. "He was the one calling me for weeks. He or his assistant. Every time they called, I told them I wasn't interested in being a model, but they didn't give up."

"W-what? W-why? How?" I stuttered, still shocked.

"He saw my pics in the magazines, and he says I have a huge potential. He wants to meet me and talk business."

"And why did you refuse?" I asked, as her phone began ringing again. She looked down at it and rolled her eyes.

She laughed, but not a happy laugh, a sarcastic one, "Because I don't want you to think I used you to have a career, and I don't want to be known as a woman who used you to have what she wants."

"But..  it's Karl Lagerfeld, it's Chanel. You can't refuse, June. I know you're not using me for anything though."

"Watch me," she taunted, picking her ringing phone. "Hello?" She said, annoyed. Her eyes widened and she straightened up on her chair. "Mister Lagerfeld, hi."

I frowned, watching her speaking. She seemed sad having to say no to him. I mean, it's a great opportunity for her. I wished it have been another kind of opportunity, but knowing my girlfriend is so beautiful that Mr. Lagerfeld himself wanted her to be a part of his work was quite flattering. I know June is beautiful. She's breathtaking.

"Accept," I mouthed to June.

"No," she mouthed back. "I am really sorry, but as I keep telling you for weeks now, I don't want to be a part of it. It's really flattering, but I--"

"June. Take the freaking opportunity," I pressed. "At least, accept to meet the guy!"

"Hold on," she said to the director of the Chanel brand on the other end of the phone. She covered the phone with her hand, and looked at me. "I can't accept, and I won't. I don't care if it's Karl Lagerfeld or the freaking Queen. My life is good as it is now, I dont want anything to change," she explained.

"So what? Just accept to meet him! Your life won't change a bit if you just accept to meet him, right?"

"If I do accept to meet him, I'll have to come back to New York, and I don't want to. I don't want to leave you, even though you're being a pain in the ass," she said, looking at the floor.

"Go. Please," I begged. "You need something positive in your life, and maybe that's what this opportunity is."

"I'm not leaving you. I'm not changing our lives," she said back, shaking her head.

"Please. Do it for me," I said. Deep inside of me, I didn't want her to accept the job. I wanted to be selfish, and keep her with me. She was right, our lives were perfect just the way they were. "Just meet him, and see what he has to tell you."

She looked at me with a sad face on, and put the phone back to her ear. "Hello?" She asked. "When and where do you want us to meet?" She motionned me to take a pen and a piece of paper, and I did as told. "The Palace Hotel, in Manhattan. The day after tomorrow? Wow, um, okay. What time?" She asked and paused for his answer. My eyes widened a bit. I didn't know she'd leave so soon. "10AM. Okay. I'll see you then. Just know I'm not accepting anything. It's just a meeting," she remarked. "Okay then. Bye."

She hung up her phone, and rubbed her temples. "I did this for you. I really don't want to leave you, even though I kinda hate you right now."

"Look," I began, and sat next to her. I brushed my thumb on her cheek, and gave her a half smile, "I'm sorry for being an idiot at times. I know I shouldn't have accused you to cheat on me, or talk about Beverly this way. The thing is, I love you, and it's hard for me to think that I have to share you with someone else. I wanna be selfish with you. But I know I can't. That's why you have to go and talk to Karl Lagerfeld. Like I said earlier, this opportunity can be real good for you, babygirl. I think you need this."

"I need you, that's all I need," she said in a low voice, breaking eye contact with me.

"No, it's not true. Maybe I'm enough for now, but I won't be enough for long. You need something else than me, baby. It's saddens me to think about it, but it's true. You just have me. You moved away from your hometown for me, you travel the world for me. You did every kind of sacrifice for me, while I have it all: my career, you, my family... Now it's my turn to pay you back. Go ahead, and take your chance, honey."

"Will you be okay without me?" She asked, pouting.

"I'll be fine," I said, nodding. "But I'll be better when you come back," I smiled.

"I'll be fast, I promise," she said, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Good," I smiled, and placed a kiss on her forhead. "I don't want to ruin the mood, but we should probably return to the hotel now," I softly told her.

"Yeah, let's go," she said, and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey, June," I called as she was about to leave my dressing room. She turned around, her hand rested on the door knob, and looked towards me. "I love you."

"I love you more," she said my famous line, and smiled before leaving the room.

June's point of view

As I was heading to the limo to wait for Michael, Sheryl ran after me, calling my name.

"Hey girl, what's up?" I gently asked her, trying to hide my previous emotions.

"Hey!" She smiled, catching her breath. "I was about to head off as well, Karen will be there in a few. Would you like to have a drink with the crew?"

"Aw, thank you for asking, but I'm gonna stay with Michael tonight," I smiled.

"What's going on? You look upset," she said, patting my shoulder.

"Nothing, don't you worry about me," I smiled again. "I just want to be with Michael."

"Maybe you both could come to my suite and have a drink then? Or maybe you just wanna stay with your man and have yet another night of mind blowing sex?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"You're impossible," I laughed. "I'll see if Michael is up to it, and I'll let you know. He looks tired, so I don't--"

"I'm not that tired," Michael said, coming from behind us. "What is it?"

"Do you guys want to come to my suite and have a drink? You know, to relax a bit."

"I'd love to!" He exclaimed happily. "I'll take a shower, and we'll be there in a few."

I was taken aback by his excitement. I mean, he did seem really happy about me leaving, and it kinda hurt me, to be honest. Maybe he was too happy, actually. I wanted him to be sad. As sad as I was to leave him.

"Okay! See you guys," Sheryl smiled.

***

After a hot shower and fresh clothes on our backs, Michael and I headed to Sheryl's suite hand in hand. Michael kept repeating me it was a good thing I accepted to meet Mr. Lagerfeld, and it kind of reassured me. It didn't erase the fact that I didn't want to leave him, but I guess it made me feel more comfortable with the idea. I'd be gone only for a couple days, so it wasn't a long period of time.

But then, it became longer than expected.

__________________
Hey lovelies,

Just so you know, my chapters are going to be shorter than usual as the end is coming... I love to keep you waiting *Vincent Price's laugh* muahahahahahahahahahah.
I love you though, all of you. You're amazing!

Julie

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

209K 7.2K 71
Have you ever wondered what would Michael Jackson's life look like if some events didn't happen to him? If he had someone he trusted by his side thro...
19.6K 736 36
Imagine that one day, all of a sudden you wake up in a completely different world. A world so similar and yet completely different. What would you do...
202K 7K 79
Michael Jackson and the person he would've deserved. / set in BAD era / / actual events used for reference /
1.2K 21 22
People say you don't really know what true love is at sixteen. Well I knew well before that, I knew from the age of eleven that Jackson carter was th...