The Big Eight: Stardom (offic...

By nocturnal_demigod

Welcome to the wonderful Los Angeles. The hone of Hollywood. And the home of our four protagonists, Elsa and... More

The Girls
The Boys
Night at The Winters Mansion
Music Video
The Guardians
Can't Think Straight.... Because of You
Nothin' To Do
Song Battle
Song Battle *Part 2*
Trending
Crush On You
Explanation
Sick in Bed
Preparation
Stay Sick
Getting the Gifts
Boys <3 Girls
The Day Before The Party
Happy Birthday Anna!!!
So Fast
Invitation
Riff-off
Author's Note
Riff-off 2
[Untitled]
Let The Anna Rage On
Winters Resort
Beaten Up
Unexpected
Cheer Up
Not Again
Tell The Truth
Oops
Weird
Stuck
A New Guests
Update if A/N
Bonnie!!!
The Old Band
Fist to Fist!
Reunion Show Planning
Busted!!!
The Plan of The Guardians
Easter Eggs
The Reunion Show!
VIP Passes!
Eugenzel
Jelsa
Blank Chapter
Gala Night: Night Of Our Lives
Gala Night: Broken Hearts
Cold Shoulder
The Favor
Author's IMPORTANT Note
Elsa and Rapunzel
Tears
ALERT!!!!!
:)
Anna
Book Ending: Whatever It Takes
Book 2!!!
HEYO!!!!

Be My Brother

900 39 5
By nocturnal_demigod

Anna pov

The doctor said that Elsa is now being moved to a room near Rapunzel's. I sighed in relief. I can see my sister again! I ran to the room and saw her sleeping. I slowly walked up to her, Jack following behind me.

"Why did this had to happen?" I whispered to my self. I held Elsa's hand and it twitched. I looked at her eyes and it fluttered open.

"Anna?" She softly said.

"Its me sis, it's me" I said I gave her a small hug.

"You got me worried" I said before letting go.

"Anna, who is he?" She asked. She was pointing at Jack. I looked at him and he set his eyes downcast.

"Just say friend" he said. I smiled.

"He's your boyfriend" I said. He looked at me and I smiled.

"He is?" I turned to Elsa and nodded.

"I never thought. I had a boyfriend?" She asked again. I nodded smiling.

"Where is Rapunzel?" She asked.

"She's with Eugene, her boyfriend" I said. She nodded.

"I need to rest. Please leave me be for a while" she said. I nodded and walked out of her room. I readied myself to go to Rapunzel's room. I opened it and saw Rapunzel and Eugene...... making out?! I closed the door immediately.

"What was that?" Jack asked.

"Lovey dovey session" I answered. I looked at him.

"Jack...." he hummed in response.

"Can you be my brother starting now?" I asked. He looked at me confused.

"You don't want me to be your brother-in-law in the future?" he smirked.

"I can't wait that long. I need you now. I need someone other than Elsa to comfort me. I need you to, make me feel better while Elsa is in this condition." I said. I was tearing up already. And he hugged me.

"My second baby sister" he said, and I hugged back.

Author's Note

NOT JANNA, I REPEAT NOT JANNA. I just want a brother sister thing. Okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674 92 17
"I d-don't know Jack." "Say it Elsa. Look at me in the eye. Say it in my face. Say you don't love me." " I love you Jack! I freaking love you." ~~~~~...
933 67 20
In a modern, highschool AU, seniors Jack Frost, Elsa Arendelle, Hiccup Haddock, Merida DunBroch, Rapunzel Corona and Eugene Fitzherbert are about to...
13.8K 832 41
Jack Frost is like his name, cold. He is mean to everyone placing him at outcast status at his new school. Elsa Winters is the most popular girl at s...
21.2K 956 23
·Completed!· Rapunzel, Merida, Anna, and Elsa have embarked on the great journey that is college. DisneyWorks Pixar College where they make friends...