Riff-off 2

A/N: Pitch perfect 2 riff off on media

Elsa pov

Okay, Elsa get yourself together. How hard would it be? I mean, temporary is just for a short time. The riff-off will be over soon. But, second riff-off, it could be unexpectedly... fun. Or hard. The doorbell rang.

"They are here, they are here!" Anna shouted. Rapunzel tried to calm her down but, I guess she can't contain her excitement. And I can't contain myself from being so nervous. I opened the door and the princesses stood before me.

"Elsie, Elsie, Elsie-" Ariel kept on saying but I cut her.

"Woah woah Ari keep the excitement in, you are starting to be like Anna" I said.

"Sorry, I just can't wait! To win!" She said.

"What is the prize?" I asked. Instead of saying it, she whispered it in my ear. Wait perform?!

"We will join you or no?" I asked again.

"Of course you are part of the riff-off. Besides it's just one, unless you and the other girls want to join permanently"

"I will think about it" I said.

"Anyway we have a newbie, permanent this time" she said. The princesses made way so we can see her. She walked to me closer.

"This is Moana" Ariel said. She has brown locks.

"Hi nice to meet y-"

"Enough standing in the door frame, let's get this thing going!" Merida shouted. Well, she is strong so we did as she said. It was hours of practicing some Choreography Ariel and Diana made up. I did a little work on it though. Gave it a little more energy and Anna helped do some remixing.

"Well that doesn't seem like the usual princesses performance." I said.

"Well since Ella isn't here for a while, we have a chance to mix things up so we can finally win for a change" Tiana said. Well after hours of another round of practice and warm ups, it was time for the riff-off. This time it is in a club? There was a man in front of us and behind him is a magenta drapes.

"Welcome ladies, to the second riff-off. You we're in the first, now welcome to the second. Here you will find even more difficult opponents. Come in" he said. He must be the host. He opened and, so many opponents that I never saw yesterday. And there at one corner was the troubleives without Alan. It looks like Jack and Hiccup are the leaders now.

"Look, it's Das Sound Machine. The best acapella group in Europe". Ariel said.

"Okay calm down. We can do this" I said. Then the host went at the middle.

"Welcome to the second riff-off! Now, the rules are a bit complex and different but I bet you people now what to do. And you first category is.... songs about butts" he said. Butts?

"OK think about what you are all gonna sing, let's start with, Das Sound Machine!" Then that group started. Their leader, a boy, started to move and sing. Together with a lady.

Das Sound Machine: She had dumps like a truck truck truck
Thighs like what what what
All night long
Let me see that thong

I like it when the beat goes da na da na
Baby make your booty go da na da na
(BABY)
Girl I know you wanna show da na da na
That thong th thong thong thong

Tonemakers: Shake shake shake, shake shake shake
Shake your booty, shake your booty
Oh, shake shake shake, shake shake shake
Shake your booty, shake your booty