So Fast

Anna pov

Yawns. Hah. Yesterday was all fun. The gifts are amazing. How did they made the neighborhood like that. And the clock tower. I bet it's all torn down now. I looked at my phone. 10 missed calls from Kristoff. I called him back.

"Hello?"

"Anna finally you are awake. Listen the boys and I will be there after a few hours okay. Its a surprise. Call the girls there. Be there at noon. Bye!" He said and hung up. Dude what has gotten into him? Ten o'clock. Still have time. I walked up to Elsa's room and saw her awake. She looks, weird.

"Elsa are you okay?" I asked.

"A little better from my fever but I didn't sleep for 10 hours" she said blankly.

"Elsa get yourself together. Freshen up the boy's will come at noon" I said and left the room to call Merida and Rapunzel.

Jack pov

OK OK Jack just keep calm. I was outside the pateo waiting for Kristoff and Eugene, since Hiccup was here. I finally saw their car and walked up to us.

"Bad news dude. We can't find those things we need for the plan" Kristoff said.

"Don't worry, we have back up" Hiccup said.

"We do?" I asked him. He just nudge my arm.

"Oh yeah. Wait you mean Emma's plan?" I said. He nodded.

"What is her plan?" Eugene asked.

"You'll see" Hiccup said. Then Emma came out hi holding my acoustic guitar. This is...... cliché

At Elsa and Anna's mansion

We walked near the balcony. I readied my guitar. Then started playing a tune. The guys we're back up.

(Guitar Playing)
I thought I was too young to love
To think that there would be just one, girl for me
I was never to good at romance
Or maybe just never had a chance,to love the right girl

All of the girls went out to the balcony and saw us. Elsa seemed, strange

And little did I know
This would be a crime scene
And I would be, the one to fall

Slingshot, love so deadly that I dropped the day I met you
Just one look, knocked me down
Smile so sweet, I hit the ground
K.O. count to ten cause this young heart won't get up again
Its you and me, and that's the story
Of my pretty little slingshot

Elsa fell asleep and fell off the balcony

"Aiieeeee ELSA!!!" Anna shouted. I dropped my guitar and caught her. Almost fell but I kept my balance. Anna fainted and Merida helped her out.

"Guys,why don't you come inside!" Rapunzel shouted. We did as said. I carried her bridal style and let her lay down on the sofa bed.

"Woah, how did that happen?" I asked Rapunzel.

"Somehow she didn't sleep for 10 hours" she said and helped Merida put Anna beside Elsa. Sisters. Anna woke up.

"I was panicking and fangirling at the same time" Anna said while sitting up.

"Why we're ye fangirlig?" Merida asked in her thick Scottish accent.

"I just... can't handle my feels!" She shouted.

"ANNA FIVE MORE MINUTES!!!" Elsa said while still sleeping. She looks cute.

"I'm her alarm clock" Anna said.