Foreign Touch (Septiplier AU)

By SincerelyLeah

Sean McLoughlin is a new transfer student from Ireland. With a devastating past, him, his mother and sister f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten (Part One)
Chapter Ten (Part Two)
Author's Note Not An Update
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Can Anyone See It?
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Important.
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
A/N About Jack and Wiishu
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Disappointed
Author's Note
CONTEST!!!!
It's UP!!!
Chapter Thrity-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Final Chapter
One Last Note...
Heyoooo!
You Weren't Expecting This

Chapter Nine

7.8K 243 265
By SincerelyLeah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Nine: The Kings And The Slaves

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.o.V 

We decided to get into groups, me and Mark, Bob, Wade and Ken, Minx and Krism and Felix and Cry. We had three tries for a game over, after your third try you take the one you survived the longest at. First Minx and Krism went, they survived up until night two where they died at 3am by Bonnie. As they tried their luck again I felt arms wrap around me, I look behind me to see Mark smiling at me. I smiled and laid back onto his chest "I love you babe," Mark whispered in my ear. "I love you too." our moment was disrupted by annoyed screams "Fuck this game!" Minx raged quit handing the controls to Krism. 

We laugh at her miserable fail, they ended up surviving until night three 5am. Next was Cry and Felix, Felix taking the lead at first didn't at all find the game remotely scary. Passing through the first two nights in a breeze, Foxy then popped up out of nowhere. "Jävla helvete ! Dumma spel , ta dig över Cry." Felix yelled in... Swedish? I believe. 

(Fucking hell! Stupid game, you take over Cry) 

Cry laughed and kissed Felix, taking over the controls. After a while they got up to night 4, 1am. It was our turn and I decided to go first, picking up the tactics I picked up from the others. I survived up until night two, but I was pretty damn scared shitless. I screamed as Chica showed up by the window "OH mo fuckin Dia , aon! Faigh an ifreann amach tú dúr éan fucker slut cearc!" I cursed in Irish, I highly doubt that anyone knew what I said. "What?" Mark asked chuckling, "Don't worry about it," I muttered. 

(Oh my fuckin God, no! Get the hell away you stupid bird chicken slut fucker!)

I was so focused on the game, really trying to pass night two without a gameover. Finally got to night three! Yes! After a good run I died at 2am "Fuck!" I said, this was too much stress packed in one game. Mark chuckled and kissed my cheek "I got this baby." Mark said, taking over the controls. He beat the third and fourth night, it was 2am and we officially beat Cry and Felix and got the highest score so far! Thank God, I didn't want to be anyone's slave. 

Mark died at night five and completely raged out, and gave our last life to Wade, Bob and Ken, saying they would need it more than us. We sat on the bed, watching horrifically as Bob, Wade and Ken fail miserably at the game. I rest my head on Mark's shoulder, digging in my pocket to retrieve my phone. "Shit, it's 7pm already." I muttered towards myself, I saw I had two notifications from Sam. I slid my thumb across the screen and input my password. I clicked on her name and two text messages appeared. 

Sam: Hey Jack, having fun with your boyfriend?

Sam: Are you coming home tomorrow? 

Jack: Yeah, I'm coming home tomorrow and stop trying to interfere with my love life. 

Sam: Haha, okay Jack! See you tomorrow. 

I heard a chuckle from Mark "She reminds me of Tim." Mark says, I giggled and kissed him on the lips lightly. "FUCKIN HELL WADE, YOU HAD ONE JOB! ONE!" Bob yells "You moron." Bob added, getting up. "Great now, I'm a slave for these two!" Ken says as Wade caused the last game over screen. We laugh "And as the first order of business, make me a sandwich!" I yelled feeling slightly hungry. Everyone laughed as the three groaned and started to walk downstairs "Me too!" Mark yells loud enough so they could hear. 

"Well, at least I wasn't the one to be slaved around." Felix grumbled, Cry laughed and kissed his forehead. We began to talk when we were interrupted by Bob, Wade and Ken who brought two plates full of sandwiches. "Eat up fuckers," Ken spat dropping the plate full of food. 

I saw Mark with a mischievous grin "Hey Wade, mind to bring me and Jack a sandwich?" Mark asked with a chuckle, Wade rolled his eyes and brought us two sandwiches and one for himself. "Thanks." I said, as a pink tinted my cheeks. 

Mark's P.o.V 

Jack had a light blush on his face, he's so adorable. He took a bite out of his sandwich, damn everything he does is so adorable. I smiled to myself, how I got someone like this? I don't know, I guess I'm just lucky. We ate and talked about random topics, out of pure curiosity Minx asked about Molly. "Hey Wade, how is Molly?" Minx asked his face flushed a bright red as he shook his head. 

"Uh, I don't know." he said, Molly's been Wade's crush since freshmen year. We laugh "Haha, not funny guys." we all laugh even more, I saw the confusion on Jack's face. "It's his crush." I whispered to him. He smiles and nods resting his head on my shoulder. Some hours passed and it was already 10pm, we all left to our rooms to do our own thing. 

I was on my phone laying down, Jack was on my chest on his phone as well. I was on Twitter when I got a notification that Felix was texting me. 

Fabulous: Hey Mark, what are you up to? 

Mark: Nothing much, you? :P 

Fabulous: Nothing, Cry isn't with me. He's in the shower. (._.) 

Mark: Lol, okay, hey, do you still have those pictures of me and Jack kissing? >~< 

Fabulous: Yeah, why you ask? You want them? ;) 

Mark: Actually, yes, I do want them. 

Fabulous: Okay, okay, I'll send them. Prev.

Mark: He's mine boyfriend and you're the one who took the pictures! 

Fabulous: .///. Shuddap, before I get the barrels on you. 

Mark: Just send me the pictures. 

I locked my phone and I felt Jack move from my chest. "Hey, I'm going to take a shower, okay?" he informed going to his clothes. "Aw what the fuck?!" he groan, I got up to see the problem. "What happened?" I asked as I snake my arms around his waist. "My fuckin' clothes are all wet and damp! It must have been from the water fight." he sighed, I kissed his cheeks "Hey, hey, I lend you my clothes. I have pajamas and a shirt in my bag." he blushed lightly as he looked down at his feet. 

"Are you sure?" Jack asked, nervous "Of course I'm sure babe, here let me get them for you." I pecked his cheek and left for my bag by the side. I took out one of my mustaches pajamas and my lucky flannel. "You need boxers as well?" I asked I heard a faint 'yes' I giggled at his cuteness. I handed him everything and he smiled at me and kissed me on my lips. I smiled but kissed back "Love you Mark." "Love you too Jack." he giggled and kissed me again. 

He then walked out the bedroom, I'm not going to lie I stared at his ass as he walked out the door. I bit my bottom lip, damn he looked sexy. I didn't stop staring until he was completely out of my sight. I took out my phone again to see Felix had texted me the pictures. I remember when I first got his number, I originally put him down as 'Felix' but him being self-absurd made me change it to 'Fabulous' I laugh at the memory. 

Mark: Thanks dude

Fabulous: Prev

Mark: Okay Mr. Fabulous 

Fabulous: Ya damn right I'm Mr. Fabulous! Oh, Cry came back bai Mark. 

Mark: Buh Bye 

I sighed and looked at the pictures, I still don't know how I was so damn lucky to get Jack. But I damn know for sure I want to be with him for as long as I can. I should ask him on a date, yeah, but where? The park? Jack does adore the stars and the night sky, so maybe on hill. Yeah, I'll ask the guys to help me set it up, then we could take a walk through the park and once we get to the hill, there will be a picnic and we'll eat under the night's sky. 

As well, something has been picking at me. When I first met Jack, why he came to Ireland and about his dad, I still wonder what that was about. He had tears in his eyes as he squinted away. I'm not proud of almost and or making him tear up, but I hope he trust me and tells me what happened. But it won't be good to force it onto him. 

"Hey Mark?" I broke away from my thoughts at I looked up at Jack who was by the doorframe. He was in the middle of trying to fix his outfit which was really big on him "It's a wee bit big." he said as he lift his arms the flannel dropping from his skinny figure. I smiled and got up, I wrapped my arms around his torso and dragged him close "You look adorable in my clothes." I said as I pecked his lips. 

Risking it, I took it farther licking his lips. He opened his mouth and I let my tongue slid in, I moved him against the wall and roamed his mouth. I lightly suck on his tongue he moaned a little sending chills through my body. Holy shit. 

We continued to make out as I pinned his arms above his head, it was a slow yet passionate kiss. I didn't want to rush him into anything he wasn't comfortable doing yet. I moved from his lips to his neck, searching for his sweet spot which was under his chin and to the left. "Mark! Nhnn" he moaned out, not wanting to be too loud. His moans just turned me on even more, I wanted each and every part of him. 

I let go of his hands and he instantly went towards my chest, feeling up and down and going under my shirt. He messed with my abs and anything else he could find. I continued to suck on his sweet spot until I left a bright red hickey on him. Claiming him as mine. I moved from his neck and admired my work, his eyes were half open, his blue eyes shined with delight, his cheeks were flushed pink and he was panting heavily. 

"M-Mark..." Jack panted, he felt his neck where the hickey was. He smiled weakly and chuckled "Love you too Mark," Jack said, still in daze. I kissed him again, things were getting heated once again. He moaned my name as I sucked on his tongue again, his hands went under my shirt again. I was unbuttoning my flannel off of him "Hey guys, were going to watch a movie downstairs you-" Minx stopped mid sentence, I slowly got off of Jack looking at Minx as her cheeks were flushed pink. "Cute, he's wearing your clothes. Well, if you two are done making out come downstairs." she said as she flashed a smile as she walked away. 

"Dammit Minx." I muttered as I fixed my hair and clothes. Jack rebutton the flannel and fixed his hair, he still had a light blush on his face which was adorable. "That was amazing." Jack said still breathless, I smirked and pecked his lips. "We'll continued this later, come on." I said, he blushed and nodded. We walked downstairs and the gang was debating on what movie to watch as they saw us walk in. 

"Jack look out! Mark's clothes are trying to eat you!" Felix said laughing  "Shut up Fe, I think it looks adorable. Already switching clothes I see?" Krism says flashing a smile. We laugh and I nod, Jack still had a blush on his cheek. We sat down after deciding to watch Spy, a new movie that Minx got on DRay. 

Me and Jack sat on the loveseat, it was round and red. Jack curled up in my chest as his feet rested on the other half of the couch. 

Everyone sat in comfort as the movie began, I looked down at Jack and noticed he was on his phone, someone had texted him and I could see the excitement and joy from his eyes disappear. 

What? What happened? Who texted him? And what did they text to make him become so sad in the matter of seconds. He shook his head and placed his phone on lock and pushed it in his pocket. 

I know one thing for sure, I don't like this one bit. And I'm going to find out why he became so sad. 

A/N Okay I'm so, so, super, super, sorry this came out so damn late today! I'm started to pay all my attention to this book and it's dragging down the others but hey! It's only the ninth chapter and we already got 100 VOTES! Yes, this shitty ass, no good, stupid plot, cliche storyline already got to 100 votes and 800+ views. Guys I appreciate it, I don't know how I can show you that I am, but I am. So, I'm doing my best to keep each chapter over 2,000 words now. So, yeah sorry this was late. Try harder tomorrow or tonight to have another chapter up by the afternoon tomorrow. So, thanks so much for everything guys, 100 votes milestone, yeah!!!!! Oh and yes, fangirl over the make out scene. There will be more of them ;) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 485 22
Jack and Mark are both high school students, and when Jack moves from Ireland to L.A. And starts attending Marks school, who knows what could happen...
197K 9.2K 25
*completed* Sean McLoughlin, also called Jack, has been homeschooled his whole life, and now that he recently turned eighteen, he's tired of it. He h...
6.9K 182 16
Just after Mark Fischbach (Markiplier) makes one of the most important videos of his career, his best friend Sean McLoughlin (jacksepticeye) reveals...
1.9K 45 22
Sean McLoughlin has just moved over from Ireland and is already hanging out in the wrong crowd. He knows that there's something different about him a...