Anime One Shots - Male Inserts

By partywizard

I've just fallen in love with you. what is your name, and please tell me you're gay? More

Request!! [CLOSED] (for now)
Eren Yeager
Kaneki Ken
Levi Ackerman
Haruhi Fujioka
Aomine Daiki
Yato
Kuroo Tetsurou
Rin Matasuoka
Naruto Uzamaki and Sasuke Uchiha

Miyuki Kazuya

7.7K 159 24
By partywizard

anime: ace of the diamond

Miyuki smirked as he read a text from his boyfriend [Name].

From: [Name] 💘
Have a fun practice today baby! I'll for sure stop by to see you sweating in your uniform bc hot damn 😉
Oh and nice hickey by the way 😏
ily 💜

Miyuki got a giddy feeling as he replied.

To: [Name] 💘
better come to see me and only me!!! Don't go drooling over Captain again or else you will get punished 😈
ily2 baby cakes 💙

Miyuki placed his phone in his bag and walked over to the baseball field where everyone was practicing.

Miyuki and [Name] have been dating for a year. How did Miyuki, the douche bag of the baseball team, get into a relationship? Well it wasn't that hard. [Name] is actually Coach Kataoka's son who transferred into Seidou High as a second year. Due to his father's occupation, it was only natural for [Name] to be familiar with the baseball team. [Name] is very attractive, so hot that he has fangirls. [Name] has (hair color) hair that was swept to the side in a cute manor. He was moderately build but on the slender side. [Name] is cocky and somewhat sweet. [Name] is very alluring and hot so it was obvious that it made Miyuki confused.

The feature that captivated Miyuki the most was [Name]'s (eye color) eyes. Miyuki adored [Name]'s eyes. Why? Even Miyuki doesn't know. All he knows is that [Name] turned him gay.

Miyuki fixed his glove as Sawamura yelled, "Catch for me!!" Furuya nodded wanting to pitch.

Miyuki laughed and smirked, "Sure!" Sawamura and Furuya were confused. Usually, Miyuki would complain or think of an excuse but today he seemed like he was in a good mood.

"Me first!" Sawamura yelled as Furuya disagreed. As the two continued to argue, Miyuki laughed his sexy laugh of his.

Suddenly, someone called for him, "Miyuki!" It was Coach Kataoka. Miyuki turned around to see his fucking beautiful boyfriend [Name] next to Coach Kataoka. Miyuki immediately smiled, which is extremely rare, as his heart beat fast with joy. He quickly ran towards the two, leaving the two first years arguing.

Miyuki quickly engulfed [Name] is a hug. [Name] smiled widely as he said, "Ugh Kazuya, I can't breathe."

Miyuki smirked, "good."

Suddenly, Coach Kataoka coughed breaking the two apart. Miyuki blushed lightly and scratched his head. "Yes coach?" [Name] chuckled as Miyuki showed respect to his father.

"Ah yes. You are free from practice today," Coach Kataoka said with a stern voice.

Miyuki was happy, but confused, "Why coach?"

"Don't question the man!" [Name] said as he wrapped his arm around Miyuki's shoulders.

"Are you sure coach?" Miyuki is extremely happy to not practice and spend his day with sex god [Name], but he is curious why.

"My son convinced me," Coach Kataoka said almost tiredly. Miyuki looked over at [Name] who smiled widely.

"I did! Ok let's go Kazuya! Bye pops!" [Name] quickly grabbed Miyuki's hand and ran off. Miyuki smiled as he tightened his hold on [Name]'s hand.

[Name] lead Miyuki into his dorm. Because [Name] was transferred late, he gets his own room because everyone else had roommates and were full. [Name] opened his door and pushed Miyuki in. [Name] closed the door and locked it. "I missed you so much Kazuya." [Name] purred as he connected his lips with Miyiki's and wrapped his arms around his neck.

Miyuki smirked as he grabbed [Name]'s waist, "Yeah baby?"

As the kissing became heated [Name] pulled away. "What's wrong [Name]?"

"You look smokin' hot in your uniform but it kinda hurts, " [Name] pouted cutely.

Miyuki pecked his lips, "well you didn't give me time to take it off." The two lovers separated as Miyuki began to take off his Cather gear.

[Name] laid on the bed as he watched Miyuki, "Damn boy you are fine."

Miyuki smiled as he rolled his eyes. [Name] laid down on his bed and looked at the ceiling. The top of his room was decorated with small stars that light up at night. Miyuki took off his gear, but left his uniform on because he knew [Name] loved seeing him in uniform.

Miyuki laid down next to his boyfriend and looked at the ceiling as well. [Name] grabbed Miyuki's hand and chuckled.

"What?" Miyuki said curiously.

[Name] turned to his side so he could look at his hot boyfriend, Miyuki did as well. "I'm just remembering the time we first kissed."

Instantly, Miyuki's face turned blossom. "that was embarrassing shut up!" [Name] laughed as Miyuki pushed his shoulder lightly.

"Ah yes," [Name] said and touched Miyuki's blushing cheek, "the kiss that turned heartthrob Miyuki Kazuya gay."

Miyuki groaned, "that was not my finest hour."

[Name] smiled softly and peck Miyuki's nose, "oh but you looked very fine."

Miyuki rolled his eyes and smiled, "yeah yeah."

[Name] suddenly turned serious, "Kazuya, bro, I love you."

Miyuki was taken aback by the suddenly attitude change, "[Name] I love you too but don't say it like that. You look like Coach when you're serious." Miyuki shuttered at the thought of Coach telling him he loved him.

[Name] gasped loudly and punched Miyuki's arm, "you dick! I do not look like that old man!"

Miyuki laughed, "ha! You totally do! You just need shades!"

[Name] sweat dropped but then smirked, "Miyuki Kazuya I love you with all my heart, will you please marry me?" [Name] said in his most serious tone.

Miyuki visibly cringed as he pictured Coach Kataoka saying those words. "No!"

[Name] frowned and attacked Miyuki with small kisses on his neck and face, "please?"

Miyuki laughed as [Name]'s feathery kisses dominated Miyuki's neck tickling the poor boy, "A-ah o-okay!"

[Name] smiled widely, "you're my bitch now!"

Miyuki smiled and rolled his eyes as he kissed [Name], "yeah yeah." As if being [Name]'s bitch was a bad thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 442 31
Explore and Experience ~love~ With the Tsukiuta characters~ Hi guys, I'll mark it as complete for now cuz I have been inactive for a v...
1.9K 29 14
Male (occasionally female) Attack on Titan characters x reader! Although, it'll be a mix of Modern Au and AoT era :) Female! Reader
22.7K 647 12
One day during an expedition you meet the one and only Hange Zoe. Brought together by a shared fascination of Titans, you start to find yourselves in...