You're Not Different

By jooseyo_

Oh Haru is different. Like, really different. It's her eyes. One is blue, one is brown. She's been hurt, avoi... More

Intro to The Characters:
You're Cool
You're Cute
You're Sleepy
You're Secretive
You're Hungry
You're Weird
You're Dreaming
You're Beautiful
You're Cold
You're Stunned
You're Sick
You're Happy
You're Shy
You're Memorable
You're Skipping
OST Mini-List~
You're Concerned
You're Terrified
You're a Liar
You're Falling
You're Decided Pt. 1
You're Decided Pt. 2
You're New
You Feel Better Now?
You're Replacing it With Another?
You've Been Seen
You're Caught in the Act
You're... Is This Real?
You're Running
You're Leaving
You're Parting Away
You're Shocked
You're Tricked
~THANK YOU~
You're in Danger
You're Mine
You're My Everything
You're Not Different
*SPECIAL*
You're Done: My Final Note
IT'S POSTED~
4K? 4K! WTF?

You're Touched

5K 212 35
By jooseyo_

3rd Person

Jimin stretched his back, hearing the cricks down his spine. He yawned and squinted out the window, seeing snow fall to the ground. He was up all night, making his present to Haru, the one that was constantly on his mind. Ah. Snow. I bet Mihi wants to play. He thought and chuckled, remembering back at his childhood he made a short snowmam that was his height.

''Hey, hyung! Did you see? Look, SNOW!'' Jungkook exclaims while jumping excitedly.

''Yes, I did.'' His phone vibrates:

Hey, you're seeing the snow right?
-Haru

Jimin smiled, she texted me first. He thought

Yeah, I saw it. Wanna play later at the park? :) :) :) :) :)
-Jimin

I'd love to ;)
-Haru

See you there
-Jimin

Jimim grinned even bigger, not only did Haru text him, she wants to be with him in the snow.

''Hey, Kookie! Let's go out to play!'' He shouts from his room.

''Okay!'' Jungkook shouts back. Jimin got bundled up, but not too warm because he knew that it'll get warm from moving around so much.

When Haru saw the first snow of the year, she was deciding whether or not to text him, the one that has been on her mind for a long time. Oh, whatever. Just text him Haru! It's painless! She did. Jimin replied back within seconds. She was delighted by the fact he was inviting her to play in the snow.

''Mihi!'' She says

''Yes? You see it right?''

Haru nods eagerly, ''Yes. Your brother and Kookie want to play at the park, I said yes to joining them.''

''Okay then! Let's get going!''

Haru went to her clost and pulled out her kitten touque. Ha, the hat is so cute. She braided her hair and went out to put her boots on.

''Ready?'' Mihi says

Haru zips up, ''Yep.''

---

Jungkook and Jimin were hiding behind a bush. They wanted to attack them with snowballs. Jimin saw the familliar figure. She looks so cute... Especially with that hat on.

''Hyung, you must be cold already. You're pink.'' Jungkook points out.

''Huh? I am?'' He touches his face. It turns out he wasn't cold. Jimin was blushing. ''Whatever. Ready Kookie?''

''Aye, aye captain.''

They sneak up behind them, take a handful of snow and chuck it them, earning a scream from Mihi and a gasp from Haru. Jungkook and Jimin burst out laughing, ''Ha! Got you both!''

Jungkook falls on the ground, laughing hard. Mihi started already getting her revenge on Jungkook while Haru just stood there, still surprised.

''Haru?'' Jimin says

''You're gonna pay.'' Haru jokes. She grabs a big clump of snow and shoves it in Jimin's face.

''Oh my god! So cold!'' He screams

Haru giggles at his red face, ''Your face is so red!''

''Shut up!''

They spent hours playing in the snow; making forts and having fights.

''Gosh, it's freezing. I can't feel my fingers.'' Mihi say while blowing air to make them defrost.

''Let's go back to get hot choco or something.''
''Agreed.'' Jimin says while plunking down a snowball.

They stopped at a heated stall selling all sorts of hot beverages. ''Ah~ tasty.'' Jungkook says relieved.

''Hey, how about this. We all gather our presents, head over to me and Kookie's dorm to open them, okay?'' Jimin puts his thumbs up

''Sounds good.'' Haru sips her tea

Everybody changed out of their snow-soaked clothing and put on different clothes.

''What did you get me Haru?'' Mihi asks

''Yah, I can't tell you yet!'' Haru says while hiding it behind it her back.

Jimin pulled up a small table, ''Let's get started!''

Jungkook lays out his presents, ''Here, This is for you Haru.'' He passes a fairly big box.

''Mihi, please treat it with care.'' He gives her two small boxes.

''And hyung, please don't laugh.''

''Huh?'' He says

''Whatever, open them!''

Haru opens her carefully while Jimin and Mihi ripped theirs. Haru first saw and envelope. She was about to open it until Jungkook stopped her, ''Wait! Read that later. All of us wrote one.''

She nods, ''Alright.'' And she open the box fully, revealing a nice sweater mixed with vibrant reds and a flannel denim shirt with polka dolts.

''Kookie, red.''

Jungkook grins wide, ''Heh, sorry.''

''I love it. It's cute. How do you know my size?''

''Oh, I asked Mihi to tell me.''

Haru glares at Mihi who shugged, ''What?''

Mihi gapes and squeals at her two small presents, ''No. Way!'' She squeezes Jungkook tight in a hug.

Haru saw that Mihi got two crystal figures of Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma. She chuckled to herself, ah, Mihi must be very happy. She glanced over to Jimin, who got a new snapback. On the front it said fun on it.

''It was either that or a hat that said short on it.'' Jungkook said

Jimin whacks Jungkook with the hat, ''Shut up. But, thanks Kookie.''

''No problem hyung.''

''Me and Haru's turn!'' Mihi quickly and excitedly hands out the gifts,

"Haru! Don't read my letter also! Later! It's embarrassing..."

Haru giggles, "Okay." she unravels the string and her eyes widen. She pulls out a white and pale blue snow globe. Inside was a figure of two cute bears playing with each other. "Wow, Mihi, it's beautiful. Thank you!"

Mihi smiles, "Aha! I knew you'd like it!"

Jungkook received a red bag, "Uwah! Red!!!!!"

Jimin scoffed, "Wow, sis." he holds up a SnapBack with Rilakkuma on it. "Too cute."

Mihi shrugs, "Oh well. Add it to your collection."

"Okay, enjoy Mihi." Haru hands it over. Mihi screams in delight when she opens her present.

"Oh my god. I love you Oh Haru! Marry me!" She hugs her. Mihi tires on the Rilakkuma sweater, "It fits!"

Haru waits for Jungkook's reaction to his present, "More red! Muhaha! I shall dominate the world!"

All of them, excluding Jungkook roll their eyes. "Here you go Jimin." Haru hands his over.

Jimin rubs his hands together, "Let's see..."

Haru had got him a $50.00 gift card to a hat store plus two extra hats.

"One day Jimin, you'll catch up with me, okay?" She says.

Jimin chuckles, "Ah, I'm catching up already!"

"Jimin, give me your gift." Mihi holds out her hand.

Jimin glares, "You impatient child."

One by one, Jimin watched each if their reactions. The last person who received theirs was Haru. Jimin gulps, here we go, "Haru. Um. I have a special gift for you. Jungkook, get the lights."

Haru was confused, what's going on? Jimin turns on the TV, her name flashes across the screen. Then, she recognizes some of the events that were going on. Everything clicked. The reason why he was filming her so much was because he made all of those snippets into a collage. Haru watched intensely and was deeply touched.

"What- yah! What're you doing?''
''Filming you. Say hi!''
''Take the camera away! I'm blending the strawberries!''
''Aw, c'mon, I wanna film you. Haru~''
''There, happy? I'm not wearing any glasses.''
''You don't need them! I swear, i'm going to chuck those glasses away.'' He says
''You're toast if you do.''

"Say hi Haru~''
''Yah! Don't film me!''
''Aw, why? C'mon! Everybody, this is Oh Haru 선생님! The best tutor! She's really smart...''
''Jimin, you can't just give up after the second question!''
''Yes I can.''

Jimin appeared on the screen, "Hi Haru! It's your friend, Park Jimin!!!! Uh, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas! Uh, thank you for being my friend and thank you for helping me and always being there for me...? Hahaha! You're such a nice and caring person. Don't stop being you. Uh, okay. Bye!!!!! Oh wait! We love you!!!! Haru~"

Jimin was watching Haru's expression the whole time. A smirk formed on his lips, she likes it, he thought. When it was over, Haru turned to him.

"So that's why you were video taping me."

He nods, "Yep."

He could see her eyes start to shine from tears, "Oh my god, Jimin..."

Jimin strides towards her and hugs her. He leans his head on her head, "You're welcome."

"Thank you so much. I love it." She says into his shirt, which was starting to dampen. She could hear his heartbeat. It was soothing.

It turns out during that moment, each of them knew that they loved each other and their bond grew bigger than ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 255 40
Heyy guys!!! This is my very first fanfiction ever!!! I hope that you guys will like it:) ...
4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...
11.5K 1K 28
Haru has returned to her normal life. Going to school, hanging with her best friend in the weekends and living an average youth, but now with a secre...
310 0 16
"Did you possibly think that you could be happy?" You asked, through welled eyes. The girl looking back was a broken, beat down angel. "How could you...