10th Doctor x Reader

By LookingforAutumn

For all the Doctor Who fans out there, here you go! More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Author's Note to All Who May Read This Story
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Another A/N
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Just a [Quick] Author's Note
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Huge A/N!!! (Contest)Please read!
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Author's Note!

Chapter Forty-One

4K 159 45
By LookingforAutumn

"Did- Did you and Rose have-well you know," You motioned your hand towards Jenny. "Pssst, no of course not, silly, I don't have a mother," Jenny chirpily said. "But you've got to- I mean all of us have mothers," you regretted saying this as you saw the Doctor's face turn into a slight downcast. "Well, um, so what do you mean by people disappearing?" You asked out loud, not directly towards anyone, but making sure you changed the subject. "We would talk to them one day, look for them the next day, and then they are reported missing almost instantly. Never of them have returned back home," Jason chimed in. He took off his swat helmet and ordered the rest of the Swat Team to go back to the station.  "It's really great to see you, Dad," Jenny sarcastitly remarked. "We'll talk about how you have become a captive of Cuba later," the Doctor said in a stern voice. "Why do you always have to be so protective?" Jenny laughed at him. "Because I'm your Father," the Doctor said as Jason escorted you to what you call the police building. You have been awkwardly quiet ever since Jenny started talking to the Doctor. Is she really who she claims to be and if so why didn't the Doctor tell you about her? Sure there are things you haven't told him about you and your personal life but the Doctor having a daughter? "So you have secrets?" You jumped as you heard the Doctor's voice.  You cursed under your breath as you forgot that the Doctor could read your mind. His mind however; was full of jumbled words and images, you just chose to ignore it. "Yeah, but I don't have a daughter or anything," You felt bad for snapping back. Jason had already entered the building, leaving you and the Doctor alone outside. The Doctor placed a hand on your shoulder and looked at you into your eyes. You started to feel a strange feeling in your stomach but you always felt that way when the Doctor came close to you.  "I promise I'll tell you later," the Doctor gave you a kiss on your forehead. "It's not that, I just-" You were cut off by screaming out the Doctor's name. You felt your whole body disappear into thin air as you landed with a thud, causing you to black out.

Hey guys!!  Sorry I haven't updated in a while! So here you go, not much of an update but it's still an update!  **********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 46 21
Stranded alone after the Last Great Time War. Alone with the grief and guilt. One hundred years alone on Earth, forced to become like everyone else...
10 By TOCLDJA

Fanfiction

2.5K 99 14
2.4K 145 13
The Hidden Time Lady Book 2 Doctor Who Series Two to Series Four The Doctor's Children