HOM Thyme - Kevin

Pink2Jai द्वारा

His Omega Mate Tine and Gulf, the two best friends always wish their children to be best friends to each oth... अधिक

Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 18

469 72 58
Pink2Jai द्वारा

Thyme instantly moved, his back pressed on the wall in shock and panick. His naked mate doesn't seems to look bothered in the slightest hearing his mommy's roar. One more voice roared this time was his Dad "Thyme, Son let Kevin go". After yelling Sarawat doesn't wanted to wait when Tine gave a nod of approval the Alpha Daddy instantly push the door making Thyme to immediately pull his naked Omega mate behind his back. Tine and Sarawat narrowed their eyes at the sight of Thyme and Kevin standing all wet inside the shower stall. The Omega mommy eyes look in pure anger as he growl "What the hell you two are doing here". Kevin stretch his head and peek from behind Thyme his eyes filled with tears as if Thyme has kept him hostage all this time. Tine tried to contain his anger as he question the Omega "Kevin dear... are you allright?". Kevin timidly nods his head letting his tears fall down on his cheeks. Tine further added "Your parents and friends are searching for you". Sarawat stayed silent since he never saw his wife this much angry before. But Thyme stayed still on his spot blocking the Omega behind his big body causing Sarawat to ask sternly "Thyme step aside let the kid go". Thyme swallowed hard at his parents as he stutter "I..I will Dad... ju.. just turn around a bit please..... Kevin is naked". Tine and Sarawat exchange a dissapointed look with each other but turn their back anyway. Thyme immediately grabs his towel and forwarded toward his crying mate, which Omega took it and wrapped  around himself. Thyme wasn't  liking to see his mate crying. And he wasn't sure how to console his mate and make him stop crying cause he never did that. When Kevin wore a towel around his chest. Tine and Sarawat turn their back to face the two children. Both parents saw Kevin wiping his cheeks as the adult eyes burn at Thyme pointedly to explain. Tine had never expected this day will ever come and he will see his own son in this state.

Just few minutes ago Tine was proud and praising  his son non stop and now the Omega mommy was tottaly dissapointed to the core. Tine didn't like what he was looking at and for all this there's only one person in the universe to blame. The Omega mommy quickly turned his head to look at his husband in disgust and annoyance. Sarawat gulped hard why always him?. He need to explain his wife that he has changed for fuck sake snd he is a good man now. But that's for later to do. Sarawat quickly decide to tranfer his focus on his son and Kevin for now. The smell of sex was still lingered in the shower stall. And it was telling the whole story what has happened. Sarawat question his son "Thyme what's going on? Can you explain?". Before Thyme could answer to his father Kevin groan shedding more tears and crying out loud "I will tell you uncle Wat. Your son is a horny freakAnd There's nothing to explain anything to anyone. Everyone can see this as.shole tried to take advantage of me". Oh fuck! this brat made Thyme loose his shit once again. Thyme never wanted to strangle anyone as much as he wanted to strangle his own mate Kevin. Thyme was shock was understatement. After everything this brat had the audacity to accuse him so fucking boldly. The Omega  brat only deserve  his hate. For sure Thyme Guntituthon is doomed for life if not killed since he knew the brat will always be a brat and do anything to punish him. Tine and Sarawat raised their eyebrows at Kevin's bold statement while Thyme's voice came out shaky and he tried to explain himself "M Mom...D...Dad... I ca.. can explain. It's Kevin who is freak here...". Kevin instantly groan again at Thyme "Stop lying! You meanie horny asshole. Don't take my name from your stupid mouth. You are a big di.ck bad Alpha. You tried to take my innocence .... I'm going to kill you and feed you to my dog". Thyme growl "Shut up you dumb Omega. Don't fucking lie and you don't have a fucking dog". Tine and Sarawat exchange their look thinking here we go again. Thyme and Kevin argued non stop while both parents stayed silent rubbing their forehead. Sarawat seems to be enjoying but Tine started getting bored and irritated then he couldn't take it and blast "Just stop it Thyme... Kevin dear... please dont cry".

Kevin was now standing beside the Alpha. His job was done to put the Alpha in the lime light. Kevin was sure Tine will surely punish his son and now he really gives two fuck about what punishment Tine will decide for Thyme. He was just happy to have the ball in his court at the end. He politely and timidly thank Tine for supporting him. But then Sarawat question curiously to Kevin "How did you get here sweetheart?". Kevin turned his head towards Sarawat and quickly answer "Uncle... I came here to congralute Thyme but this horny big Dic.k Alpha seduce m....". Thyme close his eyes tightly and growl before the shameless brat to make up more stories and vomit another lie "Shut up. Just shut up. Don't fucking lie Kevin. You got here all by yourself and started everything...". Thyme was really pissed on Kevin. This brat won't ever get tired of playing victim. In other circumstances he would have rolled his eyes on his over dramatic Omega performance but now he was mad very mad. He really  hates him. He made a big mistake, why he got lost in the brat eyes and why watching his sexy body lust filled inside him for few minutes. Why the fuck he forget what this cunning brat is like until he behaves like a real brat in front of his parents once again. Tine and Sarawat look was disbelief and Kevin look was complex to understand. While the two husband and wife look at their son in total disappointment. The parent's really  wanted to trust their eldest son but  considering the situation they caught  Thyme smelling like sex from Thyme made it difficult for adults to trust him. Tine sighing hard "Both of you get dressed first. Kevin dear they are looking for you". Kevin nods but then he look down at his towel and complain whining "....but my clothes are all wet. What shall I wear now?". Tine look at his son and sigh hard. Thyme groan inwardly as he walk straight towards his locker and first put on his boxer without bothering to dry himself off. While Sarawat busied himself to look out for something for the Omega that football team left out but after everything Thyme still doesn't wanted to see Kevin wearing someone else's clothes. He breathout "Dad let it be, I'll give him my clothes to wear". Thyme handed his clothes to Kevin groaning "Wear this, brat". Kevin snapped back "I'm not a brat. You're A Brainless big Dick bad Asshole Alpha". Thyme open his mouth to retort but couldn't able to respond because Tine growl in warning "God this is so embarrassing".

Kevin slammed the door on Thyme face while Thyme has to steal someone else's clothes for himself to wear. Since his clothes Kevin was wearing. After few minutes Kevin walk out of shower stall wearing baggy clothes Thyme's looking like an annoyed wet rabbit in 4XL size clothes. Kevin walk closer to Tine and Sarawat as he innocently muttered "It's wasn't my fault I swear. It was him".  Tine nods his head lightly as Kevin walk past the two adult then out of exit door leaving Thyme to bear his mommy's wrath. Thyme quickly walk closer to his both parents defending himself  as he stated in begging tone "Mom Dad...Please  trust me ... I swear it isn't my fault. That brat is lying. I still hate him and wanted nothing to do with him. He came here and seduce me... ". Tine sigh hard then put his hand on his son shoulder explaining "I trust you baby. But everyone knows what happened here. Your team mates are out telling everyone how Kevin barge in here and ask everyone to leave the room but I can't believe you let him seduce you". Thyme rub his face but also took a breath of relief knowing his parents atleast trust him and this is more than enough for him to calm himself. But still Thyme doesn't wanted to walk out of the room and face everyone. God it will be so embarrassing.

Sarawat wrap his arm around his wife stating "We both trust you son. But your relationship with Kevin is dangerous. That Omega is ..... a wild card. He is always been for you. He seems to hate you as much as you hate him. Can do anything  to destroy your reputation. He put all the blame on you without any guilt or remorse and did you see how smoothly he make up all the stories so confidently against you". Tine nods his head then he added "Dad is right baby. You have to stay away from him. And getting sexually involved with him is big no. It is just a matter of time he will put you in big big trouble where saving you would be impossible. Not me. Not your father as well. There are so many laws implemented on omegas now a days. Nobody wants to mess with them". Thyme look confused saying "But mom Dad... everyone saw he came here. It wasn't me ...". Tine shook his head reminding "Don't be so naive Thyme's. Everyone knows about you being a bully to him in broad day light. If that Omega shed few tears and put the blame you no one is going to be on your side. I really didn't think you'd be so easy for him to worked up. And There are hundreds of other people why do you have to mess with this Omega Kevin out of all who you hate all your life. Even today weren't you supposed to hate him?". Thyme hung his head low. He still hates Kevin but he doesn't want to tell his parents about his and Kevin bond even though they teases him but Thyme know his parents don't have any idea what they are to each other. Thyme was suddenly exhausted and just wanted to sleep the Alpha very softly whisper "Dad.... Can we go home please". Tine sigh for the millionth time making Sarawat to nods his head saying "ofcourse Son, And D'ont worry about anything. Mom and Dad will always support you". Thyme nods giving small smile to his father. Then both parent walk out of the door  followed by Thyme walking behind his parents lowering his head carrying his backpack. He was really ashamed cause he can feel everyone whispering things about him, watching him disgustingly. On his way he heard Gulf scolding his baby boy in front of everyone for all the rumor going on and asking him to explain why he's wearing Thyme's clothes. Thyme inwardly groan hell yes, karma is bitch. Thyme felt little bit better and satisfied to see Kevin getting scolded from his mommy.  Atleast his parents didn't scold him like that in front of everyone but trust him instead that thought made him feel a lot better.

Share your thoughts. Please vote and comments ❤️ 🙏

Next update after 50 votes and 50 comments ✌️

PS: Came here just to tell you that I know it should be an intense situation for the two  but let's not take this two teenagers seriously and keep it as light and fluffy as possible. You know I don't like much drama... I'll save it that for later but for now let's just enjoy the two bantering and getting on each other nervous.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

21.9K 1.2K 18
Alpha Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat is the Alpha of the Moon Pack. He is an unmated alpha who rule the pack together with his Beta; Boat and Kaownah. Gu...
280K 16.7K 30
Arthit rejected Kongpop 5 years ago on the Rama bridge and he believed that he would never meet Kongpop ever again but unfortunately, they met again...
76.6K 3.5K 41
Omega verse Kongpob and Arthit have known eachother since their childhood because their fathers were best friends.. Kongpob was found to be an Omega...
33.8K 1.6K 32
Tine begins his first year at university, this is the moment he has been waiting for a long time, but unfortunately, at his age, the search for a mat...