Chapter 19

Thyme and Kevin rumours were the hottest topic of the school for a week or so and it was fucking annoying for Thyme and crazier for Kevin wheneverthey hear about it. People add up more spicyness into it and talk about it like the two enemy literally had se.x and fucked each other like cats and dogs inside shower while moaning loudly for more and harder. Bullshit!. Thyme's reputation destroyed immensely though no one accused him for taking advantage of an omega or explicitly commented on his face but their eyes speaks a thousands insulting words for him. But other than that Thyme was more concerned and bothered about was his brat. The thing Thyme got worried about was Kevin because his mate doesn't look smug which he expected instead he look really sad and depressed than ever. Kevin look hurt whenever their eyes met in school or classroom. The teenage Omega stop smiling and cracking jokes with his friends. He started spending most of his time alone without letting Sara or Jose tagging him along. Thyme started doubting about his mate being suffering from bipolar disorder or something otherwise why would be the brat look unhappy in front of him. He should be happy snd throw party for ruining his image in school. The Alpha got punished in the end, he become the talk of the school just the way Kevin the brat wanted. Another surprising things was Kevin did not added any other nonsense from his side which to be honestly amused Thyme. But Tine was always on the edge after the incident. The Omega  mommy warn and suggest his eldest to stay away from Kevin and not to get involve where Kevin is concerned. Every day in the morning before school and after school Tine had same topic to discuss with Thyme. Thyme made sure to assure his mommy each and every time that he's staying away from the Omega brat. But Tine doesn't  seems to believe in his son. His siblings think it just a matter of time. They were eagerly waiting to see what will be the next big thing or gossip between Thyme and Kevin will be. And honestly after the locker room incident the Alpha himself find it difficult to believe in his own words. Because if Kevin comes again to seduce him and get naked in front of him. He is not at all going to stop him, maybe willingly let him have his way no matter what. But he will atleast try not to approach the brat Omega first by his own.

Thyme stayed away from Kevin, he ignore the Omega with all his will even though it was a difficult task for him. And the things that keep Thyme sane by the time was drawing Kevin nudes in more different vulgar positions with better definition. Now that the Alpha has seen every inch of his mate's. Every single inch of Kevin milky white skin imprinted in his brain. It was hard for Thyme not to think about his mate's sexiness. Not even for a second Kevin left his mind. Thyme had never touched anyone in his entire life. No one ever touched him the way Kevin did. He never saw any other Omega all naked in real.  And he hope Kevin is same. He has never showed himself so boldly and demand those dirty things to do from  anyone either. Without realizing Thyme hand went inside his sweatpants for the third time in the span of just two hours. The Alpha had been lying on his bed and trying to get some sleep but seems it wasn't possible for him tonight because his mind constantly flashes the images of Kevin's naked body. Thyme close his eyes and remember Kevin needy voice demanding him to give in. He really wanted to fuck him as Thyme started jerking himself when suddenly out of no where his mind flashed him Kevin's upset face which made the Alpha abruptly stop his movement cause it felt wrong and annoying. Thyme squeeze his eyes shut tightly and shake his head to shake away the thought but no. One part of him was horny for his mate and other was concerned but no matter how much he wanted to stop thinking about the Omega he just couldn't. It was still half past 2 am in the morning. Just the thought of Kevin made him annoyed and restless because Kevin is annoying brat then again the Omega is his. Thyme can feel his Omega wasn't playing anymore. Thyme let out out a grown and get out of bed with the last thought about Kevin. How his Omega brat touched him, kissed him, played with his C without permission and then in the end he left him. That brat! need a good lesson. Kevin was sound asleep until he woke up at the sound of tapping on his bedroom window. As soon as Kevin brain was awake, he ghasp but spon he realized who that can be at this hour. The Omega instantly scramble out of his bed and rushed towards his bedroom window to open it.