Chapter 26

It's been over 10 months since the last time, someone barge inside the Omega bedroom without his permission that to through his window. Kevin can't believe this is happening right now. On this day when he doesn't want anyone to see him looking disgusting, ugly crying his heart out for no particular reason specially the one who is brainless and dumb and call him fat, ugly and what not. Kevin can't believe his Alpha decide to come to him and that too leaving his fucking birth day party. The brainless Alpha decided to showed up at his mansion once again this late night. Thyme easily hold the panel and jumped inside the bedroom in.one swift motion like it's his everyday route and he fucking owns it . Thyme look around and smell his Omega's intoxicated scemt but when he couldn't find his mate in sight he ask looking around "Where are you Omega?". Kevin doesn't know what to respond even if he wants to respond or not but what shocked him was his crying stopped miraculously and he wasn't feeling that depressed maybe because he wasn't lonely and got distracted by certain someone who love to visit to him like some thief or criminal. Kevin finally gets out from behind the curtain after standing up and stepping out in front of Thyme. His Alpha mate was wearing a black suit, his hair styled back with gel. Thyme's jaw look more sharper than before with cleaned shaved cheeks. Kevin had saw his mate clean shaved before but tonight his mate look so gorgeous and so manly and out of this world. Thyme look so handsome that for a moment Kevin went speechless and nervous to show his ugly face. Oh God! who gave this brainless dumb Alpha right to look so hot and handsome on his birth day. But as soon as Thyme eyes catches the sight of his Omega mate he question curiously and in concerned "Kevin what were you doing on the floor, behind the curtains?. Why were you crying?". Before Kevin could answer Thyme already started walking towards his Omega making Kevin to gulp hard and stutter "Al..Alpha why are you h...here, we made an...agreement You...you will not meet m..me".

Kevin tried hard to sound strong but failed miserably at his Alpha's sudden arrival without any announcement made him somewhat perplexed and nervous. After hearing Kevin words Thyme only frown but continue taking his footsteps closer to Kevin making him more nervous as hell. Now that his mate was face to face with him for the first time in last ten months Kevin couldn't help but notice all the differences in his mate's features happened in last few months. Thyme look more of an Alpha presence in him, he looks more bigger and stronger than before. More mature so much that Kevin was speechless to form any sentence. His Alpha's over bearing dominance aura suck all the air from his bedroom. His smell changed and now his Alpha mate smell more stronger and like a potent. He feel tottaly different and his presence closer to him that too feel extremly different to the point that it's not normal or illegal for Kevin to breath such intoxicated scent. Kevin doesn't know whatever he started to feel in the presence of his mate is good or bad. But he isn't feeling miserable for once like he was feeling until few minutes ago. He wasn't feeling like his world end. There's still hope for life. Thyme asked again sounding concerned "Why were you crying Kevin?". The Omega nervously look away and lied "Nothing, just dumb stuff. I didn't able to finish my assignment". Kevin doesn't wanted to tell his mate the real reason for what he was crying and why he suddenly stopped shedding tears as soon as he showed up inside his bedroom. It was so ridiculous to think that even after seventeen years old he wasn't able to handle a shitty day on his own, he couldn't find any strength to stop himself from shedding river for some unknown reason. But now that he started to feel different the Omega all of a sudden felt so disgusting that he needed his Alpha closer to make him stop crying. He doesn't wanted to show his face of embarrassment to his mate he further added "Now...Can you please leave be...before we get on each other nerves". In response Thyme let out a growl of annoyance stating firmly "No, I've been wanting to see you today. I knew you're upset. C'mon let just for tonight forget how much we hate each other or like to get on each other nerves. Let just be an Alpha and his Omega mate". Kevin immediately shook his head declining "This is most absurd thing I've ever heard from you Thyme. You've to give up on us. We are done for so long now". Thyme groan again replied "No. We are not. We will never be done with each other. It's been ten fucking months I'm doing what you ask. I can't take this anymore. Don't you remember we are fated. We have to be together. I'm never leaving you. I can give you space for as long as you want but even then I'm always aware of you, always with you. Did you get that?".