Miraculous: The Wolf and The...

By d13153152

Now that Paris sees Ladybug's true colours, they want her gone. However, something must be done first. Feelin... More

Bios
Chapter 1: Stinger's Debut (The Collector)
Chapter 2: Viral Hate (Prime Queen)
Chapter 3: House Party
Chapter 4: The Clash of Blades (Riposte)
Chapter 5: A Baby Akuma!? (Gigatitan)
Chapter 6: Thawing Frozen Hearts (Glaciator)
Chapter 7: Misguided Admiration (Dark Owl)
Chapter 8: Debut of Jackal (Sapotis)
Chapter 9: Ships and Rock 'N' Roll (Captain Hardrock)
Chapter 10: Zombie Teacher? (Zombizou)
Chapter 11: Drowning Out Secrets (Syren)
Chapter 12: A Plummeting Reputation (Troublemaker)
Chapter 13: Carapace's Debut (Anansi)
Chapter 15: The Deposement of Ladybug Part 2 (Swarm)
Chapter 16: Queen Bee and Concinella's Debut (Malediktator)
Chapter 17: Heroes Day (Catalyst)
Chapter 18: Go Big or Go Home (Mayura)

Chapter 14: The Deposement of Ladybug Part 1 (Style Queen)

48 2 0
By d13153152

Diana POV

Today's a big day for the Agreste's. It was the annual fashion event of the famous fashion designer Gabriel Agreste. As I was fixing up my dark blue dress, my mother walked in my room, wearing a red strapless dress and matching pumps.

"Are you ready, Diana?" My mother asked.

I nodded and picked up the hat which helped me become the runner up in the competition and followed my parents and Daniella.

"Time to rock and roll." I said.

Timeskip (Grande Palais)

As we went to get our seats, I bumped into Zane, who was dressed in an all blue suit and dark brown loafers. His hair was neatly combed and slicked.

"Looking good, Zane." I smiled.

"Thanks. Though, it's a little tight around the collar. Or maybe, I'm just nervous." He replied as he tugged his collar.

I smiled and helped him with the collar, loosening it. " Better?"

Zane nodded. "Yeah."

"Before I forget. Here." I handed him my hat.

"Thank, Di." Zane smiled.

"Now, kiss!" Daniella teased.

Zane and I groaned at my younger sister's antics.

Suddenly, we heard a shrill voice.

"Uh... André, be a dear and fire the chauffeur. I can't believe Gabriel allows his staff to drive like that!"

We looked back to see a slender woman of fair skin. She has a round heart-shaped face, blue eyes, and golden hair cut into a sharp bob with short bangs that frame her face. Her face is obscured by a pair of dark shades which cover her eyes. The woman wears a white strapless jumpsuit with a thick black stripe down the right side that long in length and bares around the shoulder blades. On her head, she adorns a black hat with black-and-yellow color stripes on the underside, yellow hat band, and a black-and-yellow flower on the left side. She wears a pair of bright golden high-heel shoes and white evening gloves which reach up to just under her elbows. She wears a gold ring with a modern design on her ring finger, though it is uncertain whether this is her wedding band or not and a golden bangle-like necklace around her neck with black gemstones and white outlines.

"Oh no. It's Audrey Bourgeois, the world famous fashion designer." I heard Marinette say in fear.

"Wait? Isn't that Sofia and Chloe's mother?" Daniella asked.

"Yup." I replied grimly.

"And she's only the harshest fashion critic in the entire world! I didn't know she was coming!" Marinette adds.

"Why are getting worked up about it? Your art isn't even going to be judged." Daniella frowned.

Marinette grumbles, feeling envious, "I can't believe she got picked over me. It was probably for publicity. She's Audrey Bourgeois' daughter! What other reason would Gabriel Agreste pick her for?! And she picked that hussy sister of yours!"

I was about to give Marinette a piece of my mind until Zane stopped me.

"Don't. She's not worth it." He told me.

I sighed and turned away from the bluenette. 

"Audrey, like the slogan of your magazine says, "If it's in good taste; it's in "Style Queen!". So, what's in good taste this year?" Nadja asks.

"Judging by the way you're dressed, you obviously don't know, my dear." the woman states as Chloé and Sofia cover their mouths, "For your information, the trend this year is glitter."

"Glitter? Seriously?" Diana gulped.

"Hey, don't it get to you." Zane reassured me.

"Zane. You're up!" Nathalie called.

"I better go. Catch you later, Di."

To my surprise, he kissed me on the cheek and left, leaving me in a blushing state while Daniella and my parents grinned teasingly at me.

Zane POV

"I feel awkward." Adrien sighes as he fixes his tie.

"That's probably because you look ridiculous." Plagg told him as he ate some cheese.

"Can it, Plagg." Fang tells the cat kwami as I adjusted Diana's derby hat.

The blonde boy sighs to himself as the black cat kwami hides, the two hearing a knock at the door. Adrien opens the door to see..., "Hey, Sofia."

Sofia looks at her steampunk themed outfit. "How do I look?"

"Like a steampunk angel." Adrien smiles.

"Aw, thank you." Sofia cooed. She noticed the boy's tie, "Oh! Let me get that!" she walks into the room, going in to fix the blonde's tie.

"T-Thanks." the blonde stutters as he focuses on her face, "The hat looks great; I think it's awesome and so does my father. Otherwise, he wouldn't have picked it for me. Look." the blonde puts the hat on and does a catwalk-walk down the dressing room, making Sofia giggle, "See?"

"You got the catwalk down." Sofia blushed lightly.

"Thanks." Adrien replies sheepishly, blushing lightly.

"As much as I love to see you two act all cute and cuddly together, we should get going." I said.

"Right. See you outside." Sofia leaves while Adrien watches lovingly.

"She's amazing." Adrien cooed.

"Simp." I scoffed.

"Oh, as if you and Diana aren't like that." Adrien teased.

My face turned red. "L-let's just go and get this over with!"

"You're not denying it.~" Adrien slyly teased.

"Shut up, Agreste." I grumbled.

Diana POV

As we started to take our seats, I noticed that Audrey was complaining about how she has to sit with low lives.

What a rude bitch. I thought.

Nathalie walks up to Audrey, Amber behind the assistant, "Mrs. Bourgeois. Mr. Agreste has reserved a seat for you."

"Ah, finally." She said as she stood up.

"... in the second row."

Daniella and I stifled a laugh.

 "What!?" Audrey cried in anger.

"Our mother always sits in the front row." Chloé looks nervous, knowing her mother wouldn't like this.

"Not today." Nathalie replied, unfazed by her attitude.

"This is unacceptable! Gabriel cannot do this to me! I'm the one who discovered him. Without me, he'd still be drawing his unworthy designs in his dismal, grim studio!" Audrey ranted.

"Madam, for all due respect, simmer down. You're causing a scene." I said.

"Excuse you?" Audrey glowered at me.

"Ms Laurent Sinclair is right. I can offer your seat to someone else if you don't want it." Nathalie said, much to her chagrin.

" How dare you? You're fired." She then turned to me. "And so are you!"

" I don't work for you, I work for Mr. Agreste." Nathalie replied.

"Neither do I. And if I did, I'd quit on the first day if I have to deal with your attitude." I added, crossing my arms.

My friends and family chuckled in response while Marinette had a look of absolute shock.Audrey scowled and pulled out her phone.

"We'll see about that." She said and dialed Gabriel's number.

She waited until she realised it went straight to voicemail.

"This is unacceptable! I will not view a fashion show from the second row, EVER!" She ranted and stormed off.

The Crabby Style Queen walks off as Sofia and Chloe took their seats.

"Nice one, Diana." Chloe smiled.

"Thanks." I returned the smile.

"You don't want to go after her?" Ryder asks the two.

"No, to Mom, her job is the most important thing in the world." Chloé explains, "Not us..."

Sofia  wraps an arm around her, "Let's forget about Mother, Chlo. Let's enjoy the show."

Zane POV

Here we go.

Adrien and I walked down the catwalk, wearing Diana and Sofia's hats respectively as photographers took pictures of us. Adrien and I shared a brief smile before winking at Diana and Sofia, causing them to blush.

Gotcha.

Suddenly, a figure dressed in all gold appeared, startling everyone.

" A fashion show without the queen of style? Glitteraly unacceptable!" She said.

Audrey Bourgeois' been akumatized. I thought.

I looked to see Diana and Sofia getting out of their seats.

"Where is Gabriel Agreste!?" She demanded.

"My father isn't here yet." Adrien said.

The figure in gold twirled her sceptre and pointed it at him.

"In that case. You're fired!"

I stood in front of Adrien, defending him from the golden figure. "You want him, you gotta go through me."

"Zane, no!" My mother called out.

The figure scoffed. "Fine. You'll go first. You're fired!"

Before the beam struck me, Adrien pushed me to the side, taking the blow for me.

"Adrien!" Sofia and I exclaimed.

"You're next!" Audrey fired a beam at me, but I dodged and ran for cover, only to bump into Diana and Sofia.

"So, are you two going to transform or what?" She asked us.

"Figured you knew." Diana sighed.

"Might as well. Now, let's go save Adrien." I replied.

"And my mother." The brunette added.

"And your mother." I sighed.

"Fang, Let's Hunt!"

"Sibbi, Time to Pounce!" 

"Pollen, Buzz on!"

After swapping into our alter egos, we quickly darted back to the scene. I looked to see everyone turned to gold statues, including my mother. I looked to see Ryder about to turn into a gold statue until I used my whip to force Style Queen to miss.

"Get out of here!" I called.

As Ryder ran away, we turned to face the akuma.

Ladybug swings to land on a rafter, "Style Queen!"

Style Queen shakes her head. "What an atrocious suit. That bug look's so last year."

Ladybug growls in anger as the akuma stares at us.

"Your teammates, however, look decent. However, the one in the bee suit looks stunning."

"R-Really?" Stinger smiled.

"Yes! Much better than Ladyonsie's" Style Queen replied.

"Damn. Even the akuma judges you for your sense of style." Tigress chuckled.

Ladybug growls again and launches her yo-yo at the akuma, which fazes through her.

"You're a couple sizes too small to beat me, Ladybug," She shoots out beams of gold and Ladytramp dodges each of them.

The Gold Villainess shoots out a beam of gold, Stinger uses her spinning top to block it, but the recoil is too much; she falls backwards; Style Queen laughs in an evil manner; She holds her glowing wand out towards her until I kicked her back.

"Heal, mutt!" Style Queen growled as she fires beams at me while I acrobatically evaded them. Tigress deflected a few fired at her.

"Mom! Uh, Style Queen!" Chloé speaks up as the akumatized victim turns to her, "If you want to find Gabriel Agreste, I know where he lives. You can take care of Stinger, Tigress, Phantom and Ladybitch later, especially when Chat Noir shows up." 

"Hmm...It's not a completely idiotic idea." Style Queen materializes in front of the Adrien statue. She stabs her scepter onto the ground as the statue crumbles to gold dust, getting sucked into the weapon. She then flies away as gold dust, taking Chloé with her.

"She's heading to the Agreste Mansion." I said.

"Come on! We have to stop her." Ladybug ordered and zipped away while we followed.

Timeskip (Agreste Mansion)

As we arrived at the Agreste Mansion, only to see Style Queen and Chloe leave for the Eiffel Tower.

"Impatient ass bitch." I grumbled.

Ladybug gasps. "Can't she stand still for two seconds?"

"Let's go!" Stinger swings after Style Queen while we followed.

After a while, we stopped and saw Adrien's statue starting to crumble away. I used my enhanced sight to find the akuma and saw it was in a rose on Adrien's hat.

"There."

We were about to go to the akumatised object until we saw Chloe trying to break the forcefield with her bag. As soon as she noticed us, she hugged Stinger.

"Stinger! Phantom! Tigress! Thank Goodness you're here! The akuma's inside the rose, but there's a forcefield blocking the way."

"Cat Noir's unavailable right now. So, we'll have to manage without him." Stinger replied.

"You'd better hurry before Sty-."

Suddenly, Chloe was turned into a gold statue. Style Queen appeared and sneered at us.

"Give up your utterly ridiculous miraculous and let's get this over with."

"Come and get it, you wannabe Queen Midas!" Tigress taunted.

Stinger and I giggled while Ladybug looked shocked while the akuma looked like she was about to blow a fuse.

"HOW DARE YOU!?" She shrieked.

Style Queen fired a beam at us while Tigress spun her staff as fast as she could, blocking the blast.

"Why did you have to taunt her!?" Ladybug whined.

"Is it my fault she looks like a genderbent King Midas?" Tigress countered.

"Stinger! We'll handle it from here! Go to you know where!" I told her.

Stinger nodded and darted away while Tigress pushed away the blast with Tiger's Roar.

Sofia POV

"Master, I need your help!" I called as I entered the shop. " Chat Noir got hit by Style Queen's beam. I can't rely on Ladybug to help."

"I can help you, Lady Sofia." A black cat like figure smiled.

"So you're Cat Noir's kwami." I smiled.

"Yes, the name's Plagg." The kwami replied. "And I'd be happy to help you."

So that's where Cat Noir get's his flirtatious side from.

Fu gasps. "No! It's out of the question, Plagg. You are way too dangerous without an owner!"

"Me? Dangerous? How so?" Plagg asked.

"Does the disappearance of Atlantis ring a bell with you?"

"I had too much cheese."

Wayzz facepalmed.

"The Leaning Tower of Pisa?" Fu pressed.

"I didn't see it!" Plagg protested.

"What about the dinosaurs!?" The old man narrows his eyes.

My jaw dropped to the ground in shock.

"Oh! Yeah, okay. No, I-I did go too far there, but I was young." Plagg made a lame excuse.

"Neither Chat Noir nor Plagg can help you today." Master Fu says as Plagg sighs in defeat. He then brings out the Miracle Box and places it on the ground, opening it.

"Sofia Bourgeois, pick an ally you can trust to fight alongside you on this mission. Choose wisely; such powers are meant to serve the greater good. Once the mission is over, you'll retrieve the Miraculous from them."

"We need someone who can immediately end this fight by taking Style Queen's weapon away without being spotted." I poundered.

"Here. The Dog Miraculous can help with that." Master Fu hands me a collar. "Do you have someone in mind?"

"Yeah. I do." I smiled.

Sabrina POV

I sneaked up the staircase as I watched Phantom, Tigress and Ladybug fight Style Queen. As she was knocked back, Ladybug used her yo-yo to ensnare Tigress and used her to block Style Queen's beam, turning her into gold, much to Phantom's enragement.

As I watched in shock, Stinger landed next to me, much to my shock.

"Sabrina, thank goodness."

"Stinger. Ladybug just used Tigress to block the beam and turned her into gold. Phantom won't be able to hold off Style Queen for long." I told her.

"Don't worry. Tigress will be free once the akuma has been defeated." Stinge reassures as we hear  the bug screaming as she gets knocked away, "I need someone to rely on for this mission and I think it should be you."  

 "Me?"

Stinger holds the Miraculous box out to me, "Sabrina Raincomprix, here is the Miraculous of the Dog, which grants the power of adoration. You will use it for the greater good."

"Really?" I gasped. Stinger nodded.

As I opened the box, a dog like figure appeared in front of me.

"Hi, I'm Barkk, and I'm your kwami!"

"Once the job is done, you must return the Miraculous to me. Can I trust you?"

I nodded and put on the collar. "I'll do anything to save my friends."

"You just have to say, "Barkk, on the hunt!"." Barkk tells me.

I nodded and called out. "Barkk, on the hunt!"

I suddenly swapped into a dog themed suit.

 "Awesome!" I gushed.

"Let's go,uh?" Stinger trails off.

"Traquemoiselle." I replied.

As we arrived, we saw Phantom panting for breath as he swapped out of his berserker form, clutching his golden encased arm while Ladybug struggles to get back onto her feet,

Style Queen materializes, "Ladybug! You're out of fashion! You really think you can beat me with a piece of paper?!"

Ladybug was too exhausted to reply .

"Where's Chat Noir? Oh, lemme guess. He's hiding because he's ashamed of his outfit."

"Now, Traquemoiselle." Stinger whispered.

I nodded and threw the ball at Style Queen's sceptre, much to her shock. "Huh?"

"No one insults my partner like that!" Stinger crosses her arms with a smirk.

I landed next to her as I caught the sceptre.

"Who the hell is that!?!" Ladybug shouted.

"Our back up, I guess." Phantom replies with a tired, but relieved smile.

"Fetch!" I called my power, causing the sceptre to land on my hands.

"Give me that!" She demanded.

"Nope. How about a taste of your own medicine?" I taunted and fired the beam at Style Queen, turning her into a gold statue.

"Nice one." Phantom smirked as we fist bumped.

"Ugh. Miraculous Ladybug." Ladybug throws the piece of paper in the air, reverting everything back to normal.

"Adrikins!" Chloé hugs her childhood friend, "I was so scared!"

"You ok, Stripes?"  Phantom helps up Tigress.

"Yeah. No thanks to Ladybitch." Tigress replies, glaring at Ladybug.

Stinger kneels down to them, "You two okay?"

Style Queen turns back into Audrey as Stinger takes the rose from Adrien and hands it over to Ladybug, "What am I doing here? You're all fired."

"We'll let you handle things from here." Tigress leads Adrien to Stinger.

Zane POV

After swapping into my civilian form, I looked to see Adrien with Stinger with Marinette stalking them.

After a while, Stinger kissed Adrien and left, much to Marinette's anger.

"That...little...bitch!" she runs off into the building, "That wannabee kissed MY Adrien! And he just let her do it! She is gonna pay!"

And with that, she stormed away.

"This is not good." I gulped.

"No kidding." Fang replies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 52 25
After the events of Volpina, Ladybug's reputation slowly starts to plummet, causing the crimson clad 'heroine' to grow more bitter and resentful. Fe...
519 1 16
Caspian Jacques Andretti, the half French, half Italian loner with a complex past. His parents were murdered when he was 6 years old, leaving him men...
60.8K 846 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
188 4 2
Hello everyone. I'm MiraculouslyGory. Btw, I changed it to MiraculousGory because it sounds better than YaBoyPringles. Plus it shares my two commo...