The Other Side - A Boys of To...

De Kitkat4325

We've all heard the story of Shannon Lynch, but have you heard the other side of the story from her sister, M... Mais

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
Chapter 1- Pilot
Chapter 2- New beginnings
Chapter 3- "Great" first day
Chapter 4- Ah shite
Chapter 5- Second first day
Chapter 6- Taking Chances
Chapter 7- Deja Vu
Chapter 8- Stopped
Chapter 9- Do I know you?
Chapter 10- Sour
Chapter 11- Long Time No See
Chapter 12- Up we Go
Chapter 13- Spicy Babies
Chapter 14- Eyes on the road
Chapter 15- Misery
Chapter 16- The room
Chapter 17- Last Minute Visits
Chapter 18- Crushes, Cats, and Crisis
Chapter 19- Lead the Way
Chapter 20- Hit the lights
Chapter 21- Easy Peasy
Chapter 22- Off We Go
Chapter 23- Need a Lift?
Chapter 24- Facial Suction and Erectile Dysfunction
Chapter 25- Hands in the Air
Chapter 26- Drunk Spells and Funky Smells
Chapter 27- Here We Go Again
Chapter 28- Whipped
Chapter 29- Legends
Chapter 30- I Spy
Chapter 31- Fight or Flight
Chapter 32- Cracks
Chapter 33- Obvious
Chapter 34- Burn it down
Chapter 35- Anything?
Chapter 36- Long Time No See
Chapter 37- I'm Sorry
Chapter 38- Where the Hell Is Johnny?
Chapter 39- Again
Chapter 40- I'm Fucked
Chapter 42- Care to Share?
Chapter 43- Gaping Eyes and Blatant Lies
Chapter 44- Nice Genes

Chapter 41- Ouch

1.5K 48 27
De Kitkat4325

Ethan

"Marc' you've gotta help me here" I sighed as I tried my best to shove her into my car without hurting her, but was struggling considering she had just fucking bit me.

"No, I wanna stay for lunch!" she whined loudly, drawing the attention of a group of students in the parking lot.

"We had lunch three hours ago" I tried my best to explain gently, even though it was my fourth time telling her.

"But Im hungry!" She protested, still using all of her force (which was surprisingly a fucking lot) to keep me from getting her in the car, and by the looks of it, you'd think I was kidnapping her.

Shit was this girl a handful when high, a funny one, but still a handful nonetheless.

"We can stop at Mcdonald's if you get in the car" I bribed, still trying my best to fit any limb of hers into the small frame of my car.

"Really?" she squealed excitedly as she stopped her struggling, plopping down in the passenger seat of my car obediently and looked up at me with hopeful eyes.

"Yes" I assured, walking around the side of the car to get in the drivers side, not pulling my eyes from her in case she made a run for it.

"Promise?" she asked expectantly as I pulled the seatbelt from beside her and strapped it over her chest.

"I promise"

★・・・・・・★

"Okay and... gotcha!" Marci squealed as she attempted to tackle me for the third time in a ten minute span.

We were standing outside of her house, which had taken me ages to reach since she had thrown one hell of a fit when she realized that I meant her house and not my house.

I felt like I owed it to her parents to not bring their high daughter back to my house for a nap in my bed, even though I knew my own intentions weren't negative.

"Marc' nobodies even home, the drive is abandoned, you just need to sleep" I pleaded with her as I accepted the fact that she would remain on my back and reached for the door anyway.

"No!" she yelled, pulling me back from the door and hopping off of my back. "We can't be here" she begged, trying to drag me back to the car but I held my ground.

"I promise I'll leave right after you get to bed, I just need to make sure your okay Marc'" I explained as calmly as possible while she practically pulled my shoulder out of its socket.

"Eth' we have to go" she repeated, her voice cracking as she tried to get me away from the door.

I knew why she didn't wan't me in her house, it was "a sack of shit" as their brother had so nicely put it in one of our previous conversations, but that didn't matter to me and I hadn't expected it to matter to Marci either.

"C'mere" I coaxed towards Marci as she completely ditched tugging me and started inching to my car.

She hesitantly drew closer to me until after ages, her face was just inches from my chest.

"It'll be fast, just get into some pjs and I'll be gone, but I can't leave you here like this so you have to trust me."

"You have to be careful" she begged quietly, her sobriety showing suddenly as she spoke the words fairly clearly.

"I will. I promise."

★・・・・・・★

The bathroom door down the hall cracked open and Marci appeared from it, swaying violently as she tried to walk down the hall.

I thought she was sobering up, but apparently not.

"I'm cold" she grumbled as she stumbled into her bedroom where I sat on the edge of her bed, fucking around on my phone and listening for any sound of her falling in the bathroom.

"Put some clothes on then" I responded, raising my eyebrows at her towel clad figure and wet hair.

Damn it.

"Help me pick" she told me, gesturing towards the chest of drawers that she was digging through.

I sat up from her bed and stood alongside her, looking down at the drawer full of grey, blue, and white pajamas, that didn't seem like anything Marci would ever wear.

"Whose are these?" I asked, looking from the drawer to Marci and soaking in any second of her that I could get.

"Shans" she slurred, nearly closing the drawer on her hand.

"Where's yours?"

"My dad took it" she gestured to the giant hole in the dresser where a drawer had clearly once been.

"Why?"

"This'll work." she said as she pulled out a pair of pastel pink shorts and blatantly ignored my question.

I was about to question her again when she pulled her shirt over her head without the bat of an eye.

"Whoa!" I yelled as I turned around towards the door. "What the hell Marc!"

"Huh?" she asked obliviously as I heard the shuffling of fabric and feet. "Crap-"

A loud crashing noise came from behind me and it took everything in me not to whip around and pick her up off of the ground where I knew she was lying.

"Marc' you okay?"

"Ugmph" she groaned as I heard her shuffle and thud again.

"You need help?"

Silence.

"I'm gonna turn around now"

Silence.

I turned around to see Marci lying face down on the floor, her knees tucked into her chest and her ass in the air, like some sort of fucked up kneeling position.

It did not look comfortable.

I saw that her shirt was discarded on the floor beside her, and her shorts were on backwards.

Then I noticed.

oh my fuck I noticed

Her back was plagued with cuts and bruises, and her arms were practically black and blue.

The inflamed welts lining her back were so swollen that the actual color of her skin was indescribable.

What the fuck happened?

"Shit Marc!" I cried as I knelt to the ground beside her and hovered my hand over her back, not trusting myself to touch her without hurting her.

She flipped over onto her back, wincing as she did so and pinching her eyes shut the whole time.

I could see her stomach now, and God was it so much fucking worse.

I fought back nausea as I scanned the hand- shaped bruises creeping from her legs to her chest.

"I fell" she grumbled tiredly, stating the obvious.

"Yeah, no shit. Where are the bruises from Marci, who the fuck did this to you" I growled angrily.

She mumbled something incoherently before closing her eyes and falling silent.

Shit.

"Marci babe stay awake" I coaxed, placing my
hands under her back and pulling her into my arms, any thoughts of bruises falling from my mind.

"I just need a break, only a second"

"No Marc' just stay awake for now, just until I know you'll wake up"

"Ughmph"

"Please"

"Fine" she sighed defeatedly.

"Promise."

"I promise."

"Now let's fix your clothes"

"Ugh yes please" she said, her thoughts leaving her once again as she grew comfortable with me.

What. The. Hell.

★・・・・・・★

Authors Note

Italyyyy 🇮🇹

hope y'all are having a great day!

if your reading this, it's your sign to get a strawberry banana smoothie from mcdonald's!!

Ily all!! (your so loved🩵)

-Katy

WC-1224

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
488K 14.1K 78
in which a newly famous singer meets justin bieber, the singer she hates. "when the fame and the money and the girls drive you crazy . . ." * highest...
1.5M 110K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
223K 3.6K 51
๐•ด๐–’๐–†๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–˜ - แดแด€ส€แด แด‡สŸ แด„ษชษดแด‡แดแด€แด›ษชแด„ แดœษดษชแด แด‡ส€sแด‡ ๐—‚ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข โ†ฌ WRITTEN BACK IN 2017 CRINGE โ†ฌ [book 1/2] also read :: ๐—œ๐— ๐—”๐—š๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐Ÿฎ ...