Vampire Baby

By silence99__

Allison Jane is an average 19-years-old teenage girl. She's just a normal girl that lives in hard life. She c... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI

VIII

112 3 0
By silence99__

LIAM 

Today is the day where Allison and I have our relationship the month 6 and I still can't believes how fast the time have brought us together, as couple now. But what surprise me more is that my family and people in the Vampire World knows about my new relationship, a day after we've officially become a couple. This afternoon, we've gone to the mall to get some stuffs and I also found out that Allison have this interest to this beautiful necklace in the jewellery store we've entered couple hours ago. I know that she really wants it, so badly and I'm gonna give it to her tonight. Plus, I'm also gonna propose her to be my wife tonight, but I have no ring to give her. It's really frustrating me that I have no ring to put on to her cute, little ring finger. I'm planning to propose her at the annual ball of the company I work in this world and let all the press fresh, hot story about me and Allison's new level of relationship.  I've ask the lads to help me get the necklace from the store, before head to the party and they've agrees to help, which I'm really glad for it. The girls are now at our apartment, while the lads have gone to the mall to get the necklace for my girl and their girls too. Perrie, Alya, Hannah and Eleanor are in our room, getting ready with Allison and here I'm waiting impatiently for the lads to comeback with the necklace I've ask them to get. I couldn't even get myself ready with the tux, 'cause I'm extremely anxious about this proposal. What's gonna be her reaction to the proposal? Will she accept it or will she rejects it, 'cause she's not ready for the commitment? I'm so scares of the rejection, 'cause I know that deep inside, she's the perfect to be my wife, the mother of my future child. I don't want to have anything, but build a family together with her. For the past months of relationship with her, she've shown me lots of positives like being a faithful, caring, loving, kind-hearted person. She's someone easy to confront with and to be friend with. She have this soft side that makes people feel easy and comfortable to be with. I loves to hear people compliments her, nicely, sincerely and warmly which makes her more loved. 

She's like a rare pearl in the ocean that hardly to be found. It's like waiting for the right guy to find it and I feel like one. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserves a girl like her, but she's everything I need. Everything for me to achieve my happiness. She's like my one-way ticket to the paradise I've created. If I lose her, I think that would be the end of me and there'll be no one could ever replace her place. Soon, knock enters my ear and I practically use my Vampire Speed to the front door. I eagerly unlock the door, wishing it to be the lads. I open the door and there my mates standing in front of the door with smile plasters on their faces. "Did you get what I want?", I ask eagerly, as they enters my apartment. They hums and walk to the living room, not giving me any proper reply. I groans and slam shut the door, before use my magic power to lock the door as I head to the living room too. "Did you get it? Please tell me you did! I couldn't even get my ass stay in a place, not even for a minute and I literally almost get the girls annoyed with that..", I tell and they groans, rolling their eyes to me. All of them have the similar paper bags and I don't know which one is mine and who's holding mine. I sigh heavily, before collapse down to the floor with my forehead rest on my wrists. "Fine! Do it your way! I'm tired!", I get fed up. I stay in position for little while, trying to think about the proposal I'm doing for my girl of my dream but deep inside me, I'm in a big mess. I sigh heavily, before I slowly get up from the floor. The lads already in their suits, before they head to the mall and now it's my turns to get ready. I walk down the hallway, heading to our bedroom and I could feel adrenaline rushes in my system. I sigh shakily, before I knock softly against the wooden door of our bedroom. "Yes?", the girls answers behind the door. I purse my lips a little, before I nods. "It's Liam.. Are you girls ready? 'Cause I need to get change too, y'know..", I tell. They giggles and I guess they're feeling a little excited for this party, before the door fly open and reveals the girls in beautiful, amazing designs of dresses in different colors. "Wow, you girls looks amazing but of course, my babe the most beautiful...", I compliments. They all blush at the same time, before giving us awe's. I chuckles and peck softly their cheeks, before make them way to exit our bedroom. 

After they've left the room, I enters the room and shut the door behind. My eyes trails up and lands on the most beautiful girl in the room, my beautiful future wife, my beautiful mother to my children. To my beloved Allison. I can't believes that I could be this lucky to have such an amazing, yet beautiful girl in the world soon to be my wife. I starts to feel extremely eager, to propose her tonight on the ball. I'm so gonna make her feel extremely special tonight. Tonight, she have this beautiful, silky, Disney-Princess-looking dress, but it's the backless-kind of dress. At first, I don't really agrees with the backless dress 'cause it's already expose her too much but since she insist of having it, I couldn't fight more but to gives in with her. It's better to let her win the fight, then losing her because of this immature fight. She looks effortlessly breathtaking with those natural makeups. I feel like the world literally stop when I laid my eyes on her, just like how I first time laid my eyes on her beautiful golden eyes. She looks so beautiful, that no words could describes her beauty. "Liam..", her soft voice call me and I just feel like I'm flying. I hums lightly, as I walk closer to her. I really craves to touch her tonight, but I know I need to control myself. Her affections on me have drives me to the edge of sanity and I think just a little tease from her, I've lost my mind. I slowly entwines her small hands into my big ones, before squeeze it gently. Her small hands perfectly fits mine, as if it's create to fits with my big ones. The warmth from her hands entering my cold ones, just send those loves feeling into my system and I feel like my body floating in the room. She chuckles and walk closer to me, that her body inches away from mine. Her face are few inches below mine and I just love her shortness, 'cause it makes her looks more adorable. "I think you should get change now.. We're gonna be late, if you don't get change now..", she smile. I giggles and nods, before pressing soft kiss to her plump lips. Electricity running through our bodies, from our lips connects and it gives me this butterflies in my system. We pull away and she already blushing like the first time we made out. I like to know that I can make her feel like the first day we're together. It's such a beautiful, yet special memories we had together and it's hardly for me to forget how perfect it is feel on my lips. 

Her pink, soft, plump lips are perfectly molds with mine and it just feel so right with each of every movements. "Now, off you go..", she ushers me. I pouts sadly and oblige to her orders. "Can you please wait for me here? I don't want you to left yet, so that you wouldn't be alone..", I ask, giving her my famous sad puppy eyes. I know very well, that she hardly resist those eyes I gives and I know that she's going to gives in a minute. "Okay, fine.. Make it fast.. I'm starving..", she giggles adorably. I chuckles and nods, before rush into the closet. I get my tux case out from the wardrobe and take the case off my tux, before I studies it. The tux looks perfect and it's such a perfect combination since Allison have beautiful, black backless dress whilst I have white tux. I chuckles a little, before I strip off from my current clothes to my briefs. I take every piece of clothes one-by-one from the hangar and place it nicely on the couch. I put on the white button up dress shirt and button it up, before I put on the black slack pants. I straighten the dress shirt, before I fold the collar down. I put on my black sock and pair it with my black oxford suede shoes. I walk to the dresser and starts working on with my hair. I take a generous amount of hair gel before I starts styling my hair up into the usual quiff, the one that Allison likes. I finish the outfit with a little touch from my Boss fragrance. Allison loves the smell of the fragrance, she tell that the smell makes me even more powerful and possessive, which it works on her. I walk to the drawer and push it a little, before it automatically push open to reveals the organized ties. I grab the black tie before I starts on tie it up. I push it close and head to the couch, before grab the black vest. I put it on, then finally I put on my white blazer. I walk to the dresser back and give myself a quick check on the full-length mirror. I look great in the tux and I almost can't recognize the reflection of myself on the mirror. I look so different in this suits. I smile at my outfit tonight and I'm ready to roll. I shoves my wallet and my phone into the pocket, before I head to the door. I walk out from the room and soon gasp fills the room. I look up and to see Allison have this shock, amazes looks fills her face. Her jaws drops a little and her eyes goes little wider than usual shock. I look down to my outfit, before I spread my arms to her. "Do you like it?", I ask. 

She looks stammers, before she walk towards me. Her face never change a little 'til her hands cups my face gently. I instantly relax at her soft touch on my face and moans almost escapes from my mouth, from those soft touch of hers. "Are you really the guy I'm in love with? Who are you for exact? What have you done to my baby? Where's my old boo?", she ask, staring deeply into my eyes. I could feel butterflies flutters all over my system and I feel like kissing the life of her, for being so adorable now. I hums lightly and look at her full with adoration, before my hands slowly travels to waist, pulling her closer to me. "Am I really the guy you're in love with? I don't know but I'm pretty damn sure that the woman in front me right now is my future happiness and I have no words to describe my love towards her.. She have been incredibly amazing the past 5 months together with me and stay faithful by my side, when we're in some kind of problems or fights.. I just feel so lucky to have a wonderful woman for myself, now.. I don't share thing with other guy, especially with that woman.. 'Cause once it's mine, it'll always be forever mine..", I smile. Her face slowly change to blush and touched. My right hand travels up to her soft face and cups it gently, before I lean down for a kiss. Our lips slightly brush together, when the door of our bedroom fly open and the girls and lads burst into our room with shock fills their faces. "PDA!! PDA!! PDA!! Oh my god, El!! Close your virgin eyes!! PDA!! PDA!!", Louis starts to overreacts and Allison blush so hard 'til she hides her face into my tux blazer. I chuckles and hugs her comfortingly before plant soft kiss to her temple. "I love you, Allison Jane..", I whispers. I could feel her blush increases, as she bunch up my blazer with her fist. "What takes both of you so long? We're running late and the road gonna be pack any minutes now..", Harry groans. Hannah rolls her eyes at Harry and she seems not happy tonight. I guess something just up between Harry and Hannah. "Geez.. Calm your balls down, Haz.. Let the sweet lovebirds have their own time to enjoy..", Zayn fights back. Harry rolls his eyes, before race out from the room. Hannah huff annoyingly before take a seat at the edge of my bed. I exchange look with Allison and we both feel pity to Hannah. Harry is acting so weird tonight and it's affecting Hannah too. "Come on, let's just get roll before the curly burst here with pipe host and ruins our suits and dresses..", Niall tell. 

We nods and everyone race out from our room. Allison put on her 5-inch heels and she looks completely stunning in those, I just couldn't get my eyes off her. She reach out for her clutch, then she get to my side and entwines her small hand into my big, right ones. I blush a little and nods to her, before we walk to the door. We walk out from our bedroom and soon to hear someone's shouting in the kitchen. We quickly rush to the kitchen and to see Hannah already breakdown in the kitchen while Harry chugs down the cold beer, emotionlessly. Allison quickly pull Hannah away and comforts her down, bringing her out from the kitchen. I look back to Harry and he have this confused, hurt shades his emerald green eyes. I shook my head in disbelief, before I walk to him and snatch the beer away. "Hey!", he protest, but I ignores it and throws it into the bin. "Get your shit together and let's go! The car is here!", I tell and points the hallway to Harry, motioning him to moves. He groans and walkaway from me, heading out from the kitchen. I sigh heavily and shook my head, before I follows his tails behind. I purposely walk pass the living room, to check if Allison and Hannah in there but they aren't, so I guess they already head to the door. I head to the front door too, just to see Louis, Niall, Zayn, Harry, Eleanor, Perrie and Alya waiting patiently for us. I frowns and look behind to see Hannah and Allison, but they aren't anywhere there. "Where's Hannah and Ally?", I ask and worries get into me. They all shrugs and I sigh. "The car is here.. Get to the car while I get both of them..", I tell and they nods. They all walk out from my apartment and I head back to our bedroom. "I don't know, Ally.. He's the first guy ever made me loves myself back.. We're actually gonna be parents soon.. I'm pregnant 2 months now and he starts to acting up like this.. I don't know what is happening and what to do.. I just can't take this changes of him..", I hear Hannah crying inside. I feel so bad for Hannah, but I have to call them out. I knock onto the door softly, before call them out outside. "Ally, it's time to go.. They've gone to the car, waiting for us..", I tell. There's no answer from them, but sniffles. I sigh and slowly open the door, to see Ally hugs her friend comfortingly. "You're gonna make him pay for it.. Make him jealous tonight and I bet he's going to regret what he had done to beautiful girl like you..", Ally tell. 

Hannah sniff and nods weakly, before thanks her. I awe's a little, before break them. "Okay, you too.. Let's go..", I pull them off the bed, lightly. I pass my handkerchief to Hannah and she gladly take it, wipes the tears away from her face. Her makeup luckily haven't smear around her face or it's gonna be a disaster for her. "Thanks, Li..", she pass the chief back to Ally. She nods and pass it back to me, before I keep into my blazer pocket. Ally walks Hannah out of our room and I bring their clutches, head to the front door. They walk out from the apartment and I lock the front door behind, before following their tails. We walk downstairs and soon to head to the exit of the building. We exit the building and to see the company's white limo have awaits for us. We head to the car and I open the door for them. "Thanks..", Ally shyly flash me a smile. My heart flutters and I nods, before I get into the car after them. After the door is shut, the car starts moving and everyone already in their own conversations. Zayn soon pass me the paperbag and I frowns a little. "Yours.. Mine is in my blazer..", he whispers. I nods and flash him warm smile, before I hide it under the seat. Hannah and Ally still in the comforting mood, so I guess I'll just rest for a little. I rest back to my seat and light sigh escapes from my lips. I just stares blankly to the ceiling of the car and imagines starts playing trick with my mind. "Would you be my legal, faithful wife, Allison Jane?", the words fly around my mind. I almost get myself blush, but luckily I'm quick to covers it up. I feel someones snuggles closer to my side, so I look on my right and to see Ally's head resting on my upper arm. "I haven't been to a ball, so I'm not really a dancer..", she mutters slowly. I smile and look at her, before placing soft kiss to her forehead. "It's fine to me.. You can just follow my steps.. Don't worry, we can just talk around or do anything else than dance..", I tell. She look at me with smile pull up to her face, before mouth me 'thank you'. I nods and kiss her pointy nose, before cuddles with her. "Can both of you wait 'til the party over? Sexually eager..", Louis roll his eyes while covering Eleanor's eyes. We frowns and look to each other, before look back to Louis. "We weren't doing anything.. Just cuddling only, won't kill anyone but you, I guess..", I tell, innocently. 

He's about to say something else, when Eleanor push his hand off her eyes. "Loubear.. Stop being such a jealous and kiss me already!", she groans. Everyone starts giving Louis dirty looks and he blush so hard, that he hides his face to Eleanor. We all chuckles, before continue to get back to our own conversation. Hannah is already fast asleep and we decide not to disturbs her, resting for a little. Ally feels a little cold, so I take off my blazer and put it around her. She wraps it closer to her cold figure and snuggles closer to me. I hugs her tightly and peppers her with soft kisses to her head. Her legs rest on my lap and I just like how it feels. "Feeling better?", I ask, smiling softly to her. She hums and nods, before press soft kiss to my jawlines. I could feel goosebumps forming, as her hot breath wash to my face. We just stay silents 'til I feel someone staring at me. I look around the car and to see Harry at the far corner of the car, staring at me and Allison deeply. I gulps and look to my girl, before I block the stare Harry's giving to us. 'Stop staring at her', I transmits mentally to him. He hums and look back to me, before I could see sadness empowering, shading his emerald green eyes. I know that he's regretting his action tonight, but I think he deserves it, 'cause he's not only ignoring Hannah, but also neglecting the child that she's bringing inside her. His own child. 'I need to talk with you', he transmit back, but this time I guess to all of us but the girls 'cause the lads have their eyes sets on Harry. They hums and nods, leaving me unanswered yet. I purse my lips and look to Allison that's on the verge of sleeping. I need to ask her if I could go talk with Harry for a little while, 'cause of course, I don't want to leaves her alone. I don't want to be far away from her, but Harry seems like he really needs me at this moment. I sigh and look at them, before nods weakly. "Okay, meet outside..", I tell.They all nods, before get back to their little conversation with their partners. I look at Harry and tears fills his eyes. I feel really bad for him, but he screw big time so I couldn't do much either. "She looks so fragile..", he transmit to me. I hums and nods, before look to Hannah that's sleeping with her head resting on the door, on her right. If I did those to Ally, I think lightning would strike straight to me for treating her like that. 

I pull Ally closer in my arms and rest my chin at the top of her head. "I'll treat you like a Queen and that's the only thing you deserves to be treats..", I whisper, before pressing long kiss to her head. She snuggles her face deeper to the crook of my neck. The an-hour drive finally meet its end, as the car pull up. We look out the window and to see that we've reach the party. I wakes the sleeping girls carefully and slow groans fills the car. They rubs their eyes sleepily, before slowly open it. "Hey, we're here.. Let's go..", I smile weakly. They nods and stretch a little, before Hannah opens the door on her side. Ally follows her tails behind and I grab the paper bag under the seat, before I follows her behind. As I pile out from the car, flashlight starts attacking my sight and I groans a little. I squint my eyes couple times, trying to adjust the lightings before I head to Ally's side. She still have my blazer on and she looks hot with anything that I have. I walk to her side and entwines my hand with hers, before we face the paps and let them taking shots of us. "Looking great, Liam!!" "Allison, your dress are amazing..", the paps say and I couldn't help, but to smile even bigger. We waves to the paps, sign as we're heading into the party. I look behind and to see Harry and Hannah walking distantly and don't even bothers to take photos together while the lads happily take photos together with their girls. I hums weakly and walk up the 5 steps, before we reach the entrance of the hall. We enters the hall and soon to be greets by numerous of peoples and music blasting the hall. "Liam, my boy! You've made it!! I thought you couldn't make it!! And oh my!! You must be Allison, the mysterious girl with Liam all the time..", my boss, Mitchell welcomes us. We chuckles and nods to him, before he pull us to the stomach of the party. We meet few of of the guests, before we excuse ourselves back to the lads. The girls are gone to the buffet area, so I think it's time. "Uh, babe.. Would you mind get me something from the buffet over there? The girls are there and the lads and I gonna talk for a little.. I'll be back in a few..", I whisper to her. She look at me, before I nods to her, in assuring manner. "Okay.. I'll go..", she tell, unsurely. I smile and thanks her, before peck her cheek softly. She hesitately left to the girls and I sigh heavily, before turns to look at the lads. "Okay, let's go..", I tell. 

We exit the hall and walk to the side of the building. "Okay, so what do you wanna talk about, Haz?", I ask boredly. He sigh heavily, before dives his hands into his pocket and look down to his shoes. "I'm gonna be dad..", he informs. I almost snorts at it, while the lads gasp in shock. "Wow! So, Hannah is pregnant and why are you sad? You supposed to be happy and celebrating this shit!!", Louis grab him by the upper arms. I shook my head and look away from them. "He'd be happy if something didn't happened back at the apartment, before we left to the ball..", I tell and they frowns. They look at me and want to ask for explanation, but Harry did. "Hannah and I fought.. I was shocked with the news that she's pregnant and I wasn't ready to be a father, it's just not yet... But thinking of her leaving me alone, just scared the life of me.. I wasn't thinking straight so I grab a beer from Liam's fridge and that's why we're fighting.. She told me to stop drinking, but I really need to loosen a little..", his voice cracks. I sigh heavily and shook my head, before engulfs him into comforting hugs. He hugs me back tightly and deepen his head to my shoulder. I pats his back soothingly, before hush him down. The lads are still confused, but just joins the hugging session. After couple minutes, Harry finally calm down and we're ready to get back to our girls in the ballroom. "Maybe it's time for me to be responsible, plus.. I really want my own kid..", Harry sniffs a little. We chuckles and nods, before we head back to the entrance. We enters the ballroom once again and look for the girls at the buffet, but they're not anywhere near there. I starts to freak out about Ally and the girls' whereabouts. We look for them all over the hall but still couldn't find them. Harry already freaks out and I feel like passing out, to know my future wife lost from my grasp. This is why I don't like to be away from her, I don't like to lose her in the place that's full with people. We look for them one more time and for god knows how long, we finally found them but with group of unknown males. I frowns and rage of jealousy bubbling inside me, to see the guys disturbing our girls. What burns my eyes, is to see my girl being harrass. I growls and march towards them, fist tightly curls. I get to them and pull one of the guys that harrast my girl, by bunching fistful of his dress shirt. 

"Leave my girl or regrets it later!", I growls at him. He shakes a little, before surrendering to me. I push him away from my sight and kick him away from there. I turns to look at other males and they all have this fear visibles to their faces. "Go!", I growls and they scrams off. The girls sigh in relief, before chants me 'thank you'. I smile and nods, before I get to my Ally. "Are you hurt? Did they annoyed you? Did they touched you?", I ask, checking every inch of her. She smile and kiss my lips, to silents me down. I stunts a little, before blush creep up to my face. "I'm fine, babe.. Thanks for saving us..", she tell. I chuckles and nods, before pull her closer to me and place soft kiss to her lips. The lads did the same thing to their girls, but Harry and Hannah. I pull away and chants my 'I love you's to her, peppers her face with soft kisses. She giggles and push my face away lightly, before smash her lips against mine. I smile to the kiss before deepen it. We pull away and rest on our foreheads, chuckles. "Hey, what's Harry doing with Hannah?", she ask. I frowns and look at them, before seeing Harry pulling Hannah's wrist roughly. I groans and excuse myself a little, before head to them. I pull Harry away from Hannah and pin him to the pillar. "Get yourself together, before I did!! Wouldn't want my fangs to sink into your neck, right.. So, work this out nicely..", I grits my teeth. Harry sigh and nods weakly. I slowly unpin him and bring him back to Hannah. Hannah looks terrifies with Harry, so I guess it's my cue to help a little. "Hannah.. Harry actually have something to tell you..", I tell and nudge Harry's side. He yelps a little, before nods to her. I take that as my cue to leave and head back to Allison.  As I'm about to pull her closer to me, my boss, Mitchell call me out. I groans silently, before excuse myself once more to the stage. I walk up the steps and get to his side, before gives him a friendly hug. "So, tonight we're celebrating Liam's success.. He successful bring huge amount of profit to the company with a couple deals from world's successful business..", Mitchell announce. I chuckles and tell him to stop, but he continues. He soon to pass me the mic after he's done with his speech. I get too stunts with him and he nods. "Maybe it's time for you to move with you proposal plan to that beautiful date of yours.. She won't be long, if you act late..", he whispers. I look at him and big smile pull to my face. 

He take the paper bag from me and pass to his assistant. "Bring it out when he give you the sign..", Mitchell orders. She nods, before left to the backstage. I gulps a little before I look back to Mitchell. He smile and nods, patting my upper arm assuringly. I take a deep breath and thanks him, before I look to the front and to see all the guests are looking straight to me on the stage, including Allison, herself. I feel the world stops a little, when her beautiful golden eyes sets on me. I blush a little, before nods and look down to the mic in my hand. I take another deep breath, before I look up. "Good Evening and thank to all for coming!! It's really such pleasure to have you, tonight and I'm really grateful for this wonderful night.. Okay, without wasting more time.. I'd have special thing need to do.. And it's special for my most wonderful girlfriend, Allison.. Can I have Allison up this stage?", I make my first move. My heart beats extremely fast  when I say those. The spotlight moves to Allison and all the guests averts their gazes to her. She blush a little, before starts moving to the stage. Everyone starts making way for her and she blush even more, so she walk faster to the stage. I give my hand out for her to reach, while climbing the steps. As she reach the stage, she covers her face to my vest. I chuckles and hugs her comfortingly, before everyone starts pouring us 'awe's. We blush a little, before I starts calming them down. When everyone calm down, I take another deep breath. "Allison, for the past 5 months of our relationship, it's been a wonderful time for me.. I can't be more happy to tell you that my life have been complete.. You filled all the empty spaces in my life and I feel happy once more... At first, I thought that you'd leave me when you know the truth about me but you didn't.. Instead, you stay for me.. You've been such faithful person, for all the time and it makes fall in love even deeper to you.. I know we've just step into the month of 6 in relationship, but I have something to ask you..",  I say. I pull my pants up a little, before get down to one knee. It's the sign for the assistant to come out from the backstage. The lads and the girls starts screaming happily and soon to be joins with the guests. The assistant get to my side and I take out the big box out. 

Allison let out loud, shock gasp, covering her mouth. "Allison Jane.. Would you be my lawful, faithful, beautiful wife?", I open the box, to reveal the beautiful necklace. She gasp even more and tears finally falls to her face. I doesn't expect that to happens and it hurts me, 'cause I couldn't move 'til she tell her answer. She nods weakly and I frowns a little, catching up a little too late. "Yes.. Yes, I do!!", she cry and run into my arms. I get too shock, but still I hug back tightly. Everyone claps their hands, cheering so happily to us. I get up to my two feet and kiss the girl of my life, leaning her down in my arms. Everyone starts cheering happily and I pull her back up to her two feet, before pull away. She have this bright crimson red, flushing. "Wanna me to put it on?", I whisper. She nods shyly, before turns her back to me. I take the necklace off the box and bring it to the front, before slowly place it to her neck. The necklace looks extremely beautiful on her, then I buckles it up behind her neck before she let her hair falls. She turns around to face me and smile, before kiss my lips passionately. "It's beautiful, thank you! Oh my god!!", she whisper in the kiss. I smile to the kiss and deepen the kiss, before we pull away. The assistants clears her throat and we look at her, before she flash warm smile to us. "There's another box in the bag..", she pass it to me. I take it from her, before open it and reveals us the ring that I've been wanting to buy in the jewellery store this afternoon. Another gasp fills my ears and I look up to Allison, to see her shocking face. "Oh my god! Isn't that the new edition ring from-", she fans herself. I smile up at the ring and pull it out from the box. I take the ring and slide it to her ring finger. "You're mine now!", I whisper. She  blush and nods, before put her hands up in the air as she's showing off the engagement ring to everyone. Everyone starts cheering and awing at us. We all waves at them and walk down from the stage, walking pass them. We shakes hands with some of the guests that we walk pass by. The party goes on for hours and hours long 'til the lads and us decide to head back home. We get back inside the limo and head back home. The lads all have fallen asleep, cuddling together. Allison have snuggles as close as she could to me and deepen her head into my neck crook. I sigh in relief, as the proposal goes well and we'll be marry 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816 65 22
*Corbyn Besson Imagine* Rose is just your average girl. Her best friends moved to La, and she hasn't heard from them since. Her mother passed of can...
366K 2.9K 35
{{Believe in the unimaginable when it comes to love.}} Jane was just an ordinary girl when one day everything came crushing down her life. She lost h...
166 3 13
Life was ok for Addison. Things werent really exciting or anything like that but she was happy living with her brother and one of his friends, Soren...
80.9K 1K 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...