XI

THIRD POV'S 

*In Earth* 

Tommy and his team have plan everything out for Liam and Allison's wedding, which it's going to be held on this fall. Allison always wanted to have a garden-theme wedding and Tommy grants her wish, by book the most beautiful garden near a lakeside and the forest. The wedding is also having a white and gold theme color and it excites Tommy even more. Tommy have handle most of everything in the wedding and Allison and Liam couldn't be more thankful to him, for be such a helpful person in this. The wedding are ready to be held this fall, as everything that they've planned is all on schedule. Plus, all Liam's relatives and family from the Vampire World are coming down to watch this wedding reception of theirs, before they moves on with the reception in Vampire World. 

*In Vampire World* 

Ruth and Nicola are busy planning their youngest brother's wedding reception. This wedding reception isn't just the normal ones, but the royal ones just like theirs before. Since Liam is the heir of the throne, this wedding are gonna be most grand that they could manage to do. The wedding will be held in the church of royal Vampires and the reception will be held in the Vampire's Top 5-Stars Hotel, just like Liam's Dad wants. All the citizens in the Vampire World are invited to the wedding reception and it excites Liam's Dad even more. Sophia and Danielle feel so jealous with Allison, as Allison about to be throne as a queen when Liam get his throne. They thought that Allison is actually stealing Liam from their grasps, when he actually have nothing to do anymore with them. They set up plans of revenges on Allison and that's what worried everyone in Liam's family, but Allison, the most. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALLISON *The Wedding Day* *A little smut, so watch out* 

This morning, I wake up with some panic attack. Anne, Maria, Jane, Stephanie and Jules freaks out about it, but soon to calm me down. I wake up today without Liam by my side, since last night my friends and I have some little bride's party before the day I'm getting married, which is today. I can't believes that the couple months time have fly so fast and today is our wedding day. I feel so anxious and worried about today. The wedding is held at the beautiful garden, near the lakeside and the forest at the southwest of our small town, Adelaide. The girls and I are now on our way heading to the wedding boutique, where we all gonna get ourselves ready for today's special events. Anne drives the car at the safe speed and others couldn't stop screaming, yapping and all stuffs. Anne is gonna be my bridesmaid, so her gown for today's gonna be little special than others. We reach the boutique in records of time and pile out from the car, in hurry. Anne and I quickly get into the boutique after the girls did and greets the workers in the boutique warmly. "Good Morning, ladies.. Ready to put on your gowns?", Jeanette ask. We all nods and she brings us to the back, where the studio is place. She ushers me to get change first, while others get their makeups done. I nods and follows one of her worker to a room, where my beautiful Cinderella's Inspired Wedding Gown hangs majesticly in the room. I gasp at the sight of the gown and I feel like everything is just perfect. It have all the details that I want to be on the dress. I quickly get into the room and the worker lock the door behind. I strip off from my current clothes and covers a little with the robe, before the worker help me put on the gown. The gown fits me perfectly and I don't have to hold my breath for anything. They've tell me earlier to put on strapless bra, so that it won't show much of my braline when I put on my strapless wedding gown. It's so perfect that I cry at the sight of it. The base color of the gown is white, but what makes it more beautiful is the details on the gown. It's just gorgeous, no words could ever describe how perfect the dress is. The gold, big ribbon that hangs around the waist just makes it even more perfect. The worker helps me to tie into a ribbon and there I have big ribbon tie behind my gown.