XII

LIAM *Smut, beware*

This morning is the best morning of my life. I'm finally a married guy and I've finally made love with my beloved wife last night. For couple times. At first, Allison couldn't take the pain but after few minutes, she's getting herself used to it and suddenly, 'Bang!', she get herself sexually active. I bet that she's not gonna come out from the bed after last night's special event of ours. I hope I didn't hurt her much, last night 'cause I think my lust empowers my mind that nothing is clear but my little junior inside her beautiful body. I wake up and smile spread across my face, to see she's still fast asleep in my arms. She looks so beautiful, yet fragile even when she's asleep. I'm really grateful, yet happy that I finally made her be my beautiful wife. She's my Queen now and I can't wait for her to get pregnant. I really wish that our first child will be a boy. I want a baby boy name, Ashton Irwin. It's like I've planned for everything, which I'm hoping that it'd happen anytime sooner. I move a little closer to her and she soon to snuggles her head deeper into my bare chest. Her cold, soft hand touches my bare chest sending little shivers to my spine. I breath out shakily, before I look down to the most beautiful wife in the world. I press soft kiss to her forehead and she hums a little, before kiss my chest. I chuckles silently and just enjoy my morning, by looking at her beautiful face. "Stop staring at me... It's disturbing..", she mumbles in her sleep. I clamp my lips shut, so that I wouldn't laugh but I fails horribly as fit laughter escapes from my lips. I shook my head lightly, before push her chin up lightly and press my lips gently against hers. "Morning, beautiful..", I wish her softly. She giggles, before she opens her beautiful golden brown eyes. Her eyes shines so beautiful, like never before and I could feel my member harden a little. "Morning, handsome..", she wish me back. I chuckles and nods, before nuzzles my nose lightly to hers. "How's your night?", she ask. I smirk and look at down to her, to see blush creeping up to her face. "Absolutely amazing..", I tell her truthfully. She sigh in relief, before lay her head down to my chest. "Glad to know..", I could sense shyness in her voice. 

I slowly brush my fingers against her long, beautiful brown hair before twirls it a little at the end. "Do you wanna get breakfast?", I ask. She hums and nods. "Starving and glad you ask that..", she smile, looking up to me. I chuckles and shook my head, before tell her to get ready. She slowly, yet carefully sit up on the bed, before grab my black dress shirt that lays on the floor since last night. She put it on and button it up, leaving the first 3 buttons, unbutton. The dress shirt give me quite a view of her curvy, bubble ass that I loves so much. I lick my bottom lips and could my member harden even more. "Like the view?", she smirk, before shakes it little more. I groans and slump my head back to the pillow, trying to covering my sight from those lustful view. "Ally, babe.. I'd suggest you try not make me hard right now or you'll never like the consequences..", I tell her truthfully. She smirk and I could see lust shades her golden brown eyes. I bite my bottom lips nervously and try to look away, but I feel like my head being lock in the position. "But I see that you already are hard.. I don't even do much..", she give this little girl's innocent looks. I gulps and look down to see my member already hard, really hard as it bulging against the duvet. I blush a little and covers it up with a pillow, but it's too late since Allison already laughing at me. I groans and roll to my right-side, trying to ease my mind. "This girl is really testing my boundaries.. If I bang her this morning, I think we couldn't make to the breakfast and one of us might not be able to walk for this whole day..", I mutters. I just stay in position and sigh a little, before trying to sleep off a little but unfortunately, my rest get interrupts by her beautiful, angelic voice. "Did I made you sad? I'm sorry if I made you hard, but not doing anything to release it a little..", my bedside sink as she sit down there. Her tits showing off a little against the satin dress shirt she wearing and her hand are dangerously place near with my little junior. I smile nervously and mentally wish that she could go and get ready but she didn't moves at all. "Are you mad with me?", she ask and sadness lingers to her voice. My Vampire are screaming in protest and my subconscious begging my Vampire to control himself. "I'll do whatever you want, if you want me too..", her hand softly travels up to my bare chest. 

Vampire Baby जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें