X

ALLISON 

After the meal, Liam pays the bill and we head back to the car. After the incidents between Liam and his ex-girlfriend, Sophia, I know that Liam used to get hurt and it hurts me to know how awful he got hurt before this. I hope that I could replace all the hurt he used to had with happiness. I'll try my best not to hurt him, just like how his past relationship did to him. Liam starts the car and pull out from the side road, hitting the road once back. His hand never find ends of leaving my hand untouched and it makes me feel special. I kiss his knuckles, before I play with his long fingers. He chuckles and it's nice to hear him happy, but I know that deep inside, he's still disturbed by the incidents earlier. After few minutes of driving, Liam finally drives the car to less-car area. "Look outside..", he tell. I nods and look out the window, to see big palace at the top of the hill which not far away from where we are. I gasp at the size and the design of the palace. Liam's car soon to reach the security line and the big gate opens wide. Liam waves at them, before drives the car down the pavement. There's also spacious lawn field that's nicely trim and beautiful flowers plants alongside the pavement driveway. The car soon to reach closer with the fountain, before Liam make 3 o'clock turns and head to the palace. He stops the car right in front of the palace and parks his car there. "We're here..", he informs and my eyes widen in disbelief. We pile out from the car and I slowly make my way to his side. He entwines his hand and squeeze it assuringly. I could feel adrenaline rush to the top of my head and my nerve starts attacking every inch of my system. "Ready?", he ask. I look at him and nods slowly. We head up the 3-steps before we approach closer to the big set of front door. He look at me once more, before I nods in approval. He nods back and press the front door bell. The palace are soon to be rings with loud bell rings and Liam pull me closer to his side with his left hand holding the paper bag tightly. We hear noises of footsteps running in the building, before one of the door open, revealing a beautiful lady with a baby in her arms. 

"Liam!! Oh my god!! You're back home!!", she cheers and pull him into hug. I loosen my hold on his hand, but he tighten his hold on mine. "Oh my god! Is this her? Is this the one you've been talking about?", she ask, pulling away from Liam. I chuckles shyly and walk closer to her. I give my hand out to shakes with her, but instead she pull me into tight hug. "You're so beautiful and my brother really lucky to have such beautiful fiancee, like you... You must have this special thing, 'cause you're the only one could thaw his stone-cold heart..", she tell, pull away a little. I chuckles and shook my head. "Oh, I almost forgotten.. I'm Ruth.. Liam's sister and this is my son, Michael...", she introduces. I chuckles and pinch her son's chubby cheek lightly. The baby giggles and Liam soon to take him away from Ruth's arms, into his. He looks perfect with the baby and it just make me fall even deeper to him. "You haven't tell me your name, yet...", Ruth snap me out and I blush a little. I apologizes before I shook my head. "I'm so sorry.. I just forgotten too.. Liam is distracting me.. I'm Allison Jane, but I'm used to be call as Ally..", I introduces myself back. She nods and hugs me once more, this time it feel like welcoming ones. "Welcome to the family, Ally.. It's nice finally to meet you..", she pull away and chuckles. I joins her and nods. She soon to invites us inside and we thanks her. We enters the palace and I couldn't help myself, but to feel amazes with the interior design of the palace. It's so classy, vintage yet at the same time it have this modern touch. "Ruth, who's at the front door?", voices echoes in the palace. I flinch a little, as I'm not used with it so I get closer to Liam's side. Ruth and Liam chuckles at me, before Liam passes the paper bag to his sister. "We've got all of you something..", he tell. Ruth shook her head and thanks us, before call others out. We soon to hear small footsteps echoeing the hallway and we turns behind, to see identical twin girls entering the hall we're in. "Uncle Wiam!!!", the girls shouts and run to Liam. Liam crouch down to their heights and hugs each one of them. They giggles happily and kiss his cheeks, which makes his laughs a little. Soon another beautiful lady approach us. "Welcome back, Liam..", she hugs him comfortingly. They pull away and look at me, which stands awkwardly in the hall with them.