VIII

LIAM 

Today is the day where Allison and I have our relationship the month 6 and I still can't believes how fast the time have brought us together, as couple now. But what surprise me more is that my family and people in the Vampire World knows about my new relationship, a day after we've officially become a couple. This afternoon, we've gone to the mall to get some stuffs and I also found out that Allison have this interest to this beautiful necklace in the jewellery store we've entered couple hours ago. I know that she really wants it, so badly and I'm gonna give it to her tonight. Plus, I'm also gonna propose her to be my wife tonight, but I have no ring to give her. It's really frustrating me that I have no ring to put on to her cute, little ring finger. I'm planning to propose her at the annual ball of the company I work in this world and let all the press fresh, hot story about me and Allison's new level of relationship.  I've ask the lads to help me get the necklace from the store, before head to the party and they've agrees to help, which I'm really glad for it. The girls are now at our apartment, while the lads have gone to the mall to get the necklace for my girl and their girls too. Perrie, Alya, Hannah and Eleanor are in our room, getting ready with Allison and here I'm waiting impatiently for the lads to comeback with the necklace I've ask them to get. I couldn't even get myself ready with the tux, 'cause I'm extremely anxious about this proposal. What's gonna be her reaction to the proposal? Will she accept it or will she rejects it, 'cause she's not ready for the commitment? I'm so scares of the rejection, 'cause I know that deep inside, she's the perfect to be my wife, the mother of my future child. I don't want to have anything, but build a family together with her. For the past months of relationship with her, she've shown me lots of positives like being a faithful, caring, loving, kind-hearted person. She's someone easy to confront with and to be friend with. She have this soft side that makes people feel easy and comfortable to be with. I loves to hear people compliments her, nicely, sincerely and warmly which makes her more loved. 

She's like a rare pearl in the ocean that hardly to be found. It's like waiting for the right guy to find it and I feel like one. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserves a girl like her, but she's everything I need. Everything for me to achieve my happiness. She's like my one-way ticket to the paradise I've created. If I lose her, I think that would be the end of me and there'll be no one could ever replace her place. Soon, knock enters my ear and I practically use my Vampire Speed to the front door. I eagerly unlock the door, wishing it to be the lads. I open the door and there my mates standing in front of the door with smile plasters on their faces. "Did you get what I want?", I ask eagerly, as they enters my apartment. They hums and walk to the living room, not giving me any proper reply. I groans and slam shut the door, before use my magic power to lock the door as I head to the living room too. "Did you get it? Please tell me you did! I couldn't even get my ass stay in a place, not even for a minute and I literally almost get the girls annoyed with that..", I tell and they groans, rolling their eyes to me. All of them have the similar paper bags and I don't know which one is mine and who's holding mine. I sigh heavily, before collapse down to the floor with my forehead rest on my wrists. "Fine! Do it your way! I'm tired!", I get fed up. I stay in position for little while, trying to think about the proposal I'm doing for my girl of my dream but deep inside me, I'm in a big mess. I sigh heavily, before I slowly get up from the floor. The lads already in their suits, before they head to the mall and now it's my turns to get ready. I walk down the hallway, heading to our bedroom and I could feel adrenaline rushes in my system. I sigh shakily, before I knock softly against the wooden door of our bedroom. "Yes?", the girls answers behind the door. I purse my lips a little, before I nods. "It's Liam.. Are you girls ready? 'Cause I need to get change too, y'know..", I tell. They giggles and I guess they're feeling a little excited for this party, before the door fly open and reveals the girls in beautiful, amazing designs of dresses in different colors. "Wow, you girls looks amazing but of course, my babe the most beautiful...", I compliments. They all blush at the same time, before giving us awe's. I chuckles and peck softly their cheeks, before make them way to exit our bedroom.