Cursed with Wings (Thranduil...

By spypuppy

[Book 1] Belle is a cursed She Elf. Betrayed by her own family, Belle runs for the hills, forced to accep... More

Prologue.
Chapter One: The Curse.
Chapter Two: The Fear Of Losing A Mother.
Chapter Three: The Change.
Chapter Four: Meeting An Elf.
Chapter Five: Blue Eyes.
Chapter Six: The Prince.
Chapter Seven: The Disappointed King.
Chapter Eight: The Arrow Of Hunger.
Chapter Nine Part 1: An Unsuspected Guest.
Chapter Nine Part 2: Meet The Healer.
Chapter Ten: Raina Meets Belle.
Chapter Eleven: The Queen.
Chapter Twelve: The Lullaby.
Chapter Thirteen: Grandma
Chapter Fourteen: Ollie.
Chapter Fifteen: The Royal Pain In The Arse.
Chapter Sixteen: The Dying Queen.
Chapter Seventeen: The Tortured Seamstress.
Chapter Eighteen: The Ball.
Chapter Nineteen: The Willow.
Chapter Twenty: Questions.
Chapter Twenty One: The Moonlight Dance.
Chapter Twenty Two: The Unconscious Angel.
Chapter Twenty Three: Mother In The In-between.
Chapter Twenty Four: The Damsel In The Queen's Garden.
Chapter Twenty Five: The Dream.
Chapter Twenty Six: The Loss Of A Great.
Chapter Twenty Seven: Saving An Innocent.
Chapter Twenty Eight: A New Hope.
Chapter Twenty Nine: The Newcomers.
Chapter Thirty: The Elixir.
Chapter Thirty One: The Battle & The Cure.
Chapter Thirty Two: The Fateful Encounter.
Chapter Thirty Three Part 1: The Announcement.
Chapter Thirty Three Part 2: Miserably In Love.
Chapter Thirty Four: A Possible Future.
Chapter Thirty Five: Be Still...
Chapter Thirty Six: The Death Bed.
Chapter Thirty Seven Part 1: The Betrayal.
Chapter Thirty Seven Part 2: The Demon.
Chapter Thirty Eight: The Aftermath.
Chapter Thirty Nine: The Truth.
Chapter Forty: The Poor Criminal.
Chapter Forty Two: The Battle.
Epilogue.

Chapter Forty One: Memories.

5.3K 200 84
By spypuppy

"Mama, don't say anymore. Just tell me what happened next." He said, holding his mother's hand, wanting to hear the rest of the story. "Well, ah, well um-" The queen stumbled on her words, not knowing what to say next. It wasn't until she looked at her only son, that she seemed to calm down. She reached out and stroked the side of his head.

"Well Legolas, what happened next was that Belle got grounded and was force to stay in the healers room for a month until she was fully healed. Belle did not like that very much and blamed Thranduil. She made several attempts to escape, but she got caught every time." Legolas, sleepily looked at his mother, his eyes pleading for more information.

The queen looked away and cleared her throat, thinking of what to tell her son next. That's when a thought came to mind. She looked at her son and grinned. "Well," she stated, her eyes were glowing with excitement, never losing the grin, "That's enough for tonight, the rest will have to wait for next time. It's time for a certain young prince to go to bed."

Little Legolas' face drooped as he started up at his mother in horror. "But-but what happened to Thranduil? Or Neawilith the bitch?"

The queen's eye widened in shock as she scolded her son, warning him to never use such language again." No buts. It is wwwaaayy past your bedtime," The queen said, peering out at the night sky, the stars now visible. "It'll be morning soon" She mumbled to herself, feeling the drowsiness hit her.

She tucked Legolas back into bed, his sleepy eyes peering up at her, watching her as she stroked the side of his head once more, a small smile on her face.

"Mamma?"

"Hmmm?'

"Can you sing me a song?" The queen's eyes widened a bit from the sudden question. She hasn't sung to anyone, not even her husband. But when she looked at his puppy dog eyes, she caved in. "Fine my little leaf. But, only this once okay?" She said, watching her son nod in response.

*Play the song/lullaby*

Once she finished singing, she exited the room, leaving the boy dreaming away. The queen started to walk back to her room when something caught her eye. Changing her course, she found herself heading towards a room. The white door was a little open, letting a line of moonlight form on the floor.

Opening the door, she found herself smiling, gazing over at the room's walls, which were decorated with mirrors. She went inside, creating footprints on the dusty floors. The room hasn't been used for some time because somehow the twins (Ollie's sisters) lost the key to the room. The only key.

The Queen, being who she was, started to pretend to dance the waltz with an imaginary partner, giggling to herself. "Just as if it was yesterday," the queen thought to herself, replaying the memory in her mind.

*Memory* (Belle's P.O.V)

I felt my heart beat fast in my chest, as I kept running. A little giggle escaped my throat, looking back to see a tired looking Prince follow slowly behind, taking a few stops to catch his breath.

"It's fascinating to see what a sword can do," I said peering down at Thranduil's beloved weapon in my hands. I "borrowed" it. I had to stop him from hurting himself. Thranduil is going to be crowned king in a couple of days. He's always sparing with the other warriors, missing out on meals and hours of valuable sleep. If he continues this path, there won't be a prince to be crowned king.

"BELLE!" I heard Thranduil growl out in frustration, making me start off again. My boots pounded against the floor passing corridor after corridor. When I thought he'd finally given up, hearing the echo of his faint footsteps come from behind, catching my breath, I started off again.

I kept running, passing dozens of closed of rooms until I stopped. Rewinding my steps until I stood in front of a pair of white doors. Cautiously, I looked around to see if the prince was anywhere in sight.

"I think I lost him near the kitchens," I muttered to myself. I spoke to soon. The sound of heavy panting hit my ears. Without thinking I opened the door slightly, quickly sliding in, shutting myself in the room.

I stayed by the door, my face pressed up against the cold wood until I heard his steps run pass the room I was in. I let out the breath I was holding, and looked around the room I was in.

A gasped came from my mouth as I stared at the mirrors which decorated all the walls, my reflection followed me as I walked. From what I can see, my tied up hair was falling out, my cheeks flushed pink from the chase and I was dressed like a guy. Perfect. Just how I like it. My eyes then looked down at the sword, that's when a idea came to mind.

Unleashing the sword from its case, I stood facing the mirrored door, I positioned myself, ready to fight. At first, I started with a few exercises Thranduil had taught me months back before heading into sparring, practicing my new technique I created.

I continued this for quite a while, tranced with the art. At one point, when I was wiping the sweat from my forehead I heard, "I could get you behind bars for what you just did." Moving my arm away from my face, I instantly meet angry ones in the reflection of the mirror. Not good.

I turned around with the sword behind my back, with an innocent look I asked, "What are you doing here your highness?" His eyes narrowed as he snapped back, saying to 'cut the crap' and 'give me back my sword' blah, blah blah, whine, whine, whine. In result, I zoned out as he continued his rant.

"BELLE!"

"Hmm" Blinking to see his face close to mine. "Were you even listening to me?" he asked, a 'little' ticked off when I replied with a 'huh what?'

"I said to give me back my sword," He demand, holding his hand out. I shook my head, taking a step back. He responded by taking a step forward, warning me again. I took another step back, causing him to let out a frustrated sigh.

Suddenly, he forcefully grabbed me by my arm, surprising me. "Give me back my sword Belle," He said, attempting to grab the sword I held behind my back. "Stop it Thranduil! STOP IT!" I exclaimed shoving him back and slapping him on the check. He stood there shock, his hand cupping his check and was about to say something when I cut him off.

"NO THRANDUIL, you listen to me this time!" I said, pointing my unoccupied finger at him. "You need to stop it before you kill yourself. Thranduil, I know that you are nervous about the coronation and all, but that doesn't mean starving yourself to death. We're all worried about you, Raina, Wayland, Dawn, your mother the queen!" He looked at me and mumbled something I couldn't hear.

"What?" I asked, which made him sigh and repeated the words, "It is not your job to worry, any of you." Once the words were said, he tired ripped the sword from my grip. But I was one step ahead.

I quickly threw the sword across the ground, scratching the marble. Without thinking, I cupped his face, so he would look at me. "I don't care if it isn't my job, Thranduil." I stated, staring straight into his eyes as I continued, "I worry because I love you."

I finished, waiting for his response but instead he shook his head. Grabbing my hands from his face, holding them in his warm ones, he said,

"Marry me then."

As soon as I heard those words, my eyes widened, my mouth opened as I stood there dumbstruck, not breathing a word. My heart was pumping to a point that it hurt. Did I hear him right? I am imagining this, right? Did he really say those wor-

Looking at me as he raised a hand to cup my cheek. Whispering the words that I and only I could hear.

"Marry me, Bells."

*End of Memory*

I carried on with my little stroll, memories flashing away as I went. Memories such as announcing my parents about the engagement and telling the queen which followed by the royal announcement. But the hardest part was telling Raina.

Which was a big mistake, for she started announcing how many grandchildren she wanted and handed a very pink Thranduil a list of baby names, that she and I quote, "Have been creating since the day Thranduil was on my doorstep, carrying an my unconscious girl in his arms, making the mat soaking wet." Then she went on stating that she predicted that we'd finally get together, claiming that she, Raina, is the new matchmaker of the Woodland Realms. And of course,

The wedding.

Oh, how I hated wearing that dress. It was a complete nightmare. The dress hung gently on my shoulders, making me feel bare and the corset made it impossible for me to breathe. I kept tripping over the hem of the dress and the train at the back of the dress felt as if I was dragging a ton of bricks. Apparently, just a normal wedding dress wasn't in Dawn's book. But it was worth it.

Everything was a blur that day expect my prince. A blur I want to repeat again and again.

White blossom petals gently dropped from above as I made my way down the isle, my arm tucked into Wayland's. But my eyes were on him.

Instead of seeing his usual stoned emotionless glare he had a warm smile. Thranduil's beautiful captivating blue eyes watched me as I took step after step, never straying away.

Suddenly, his expression turned into a mixture of emotions. Admiration, amusement, happiness, nervousness, but most of all, which made my heart melt was Love.

It is a very sappy and cheesy thing to say, but it was true. If I could described what happened that magnificent day, it would be impossible.

Years came and went. The new king ruled the land, with help from his Queen and the guidance of his elder mother. Of course that wasn't the only good news, a few years after my marriage, was that I became pregnant.

When Thranduil heard the news, his complexion resembled a white sheet. Raina was the exact opposite. She jumped up and down, her red curls flying everywhere as she squealed in pure happiness and excitement. I then wrote a letter addressing to my parents who had returned home to their kingdom. In other words, everyone was happy except for me, at first.

Months flew by in a blink of my eye, my stomach growing bigger and bigger. It became to a point that I was forced to wear maternity dresses. My back and my swollen feet always ached and I felt like I was fat as an ogre. The sudden mood swings was a strange experience. I remember crying over a tomato. Stating that it shouldn't be eaten because it was too beautiful. But in the end, because of the sudden cravings, I ate it anyway.

The highlight though was that day, the big day. It was in the middle of winter when it happened.

*Memory*

I could see my breath as I took my morning stroll. My body was wrapped in many layers because Thranduil claimed that I could 'freeze to death.' I rolled my eyes muttering, "Over protective jerk."

I couldn't go anywhere without having guards follow close behind. Apparently, because of my pregnancy and that I was due anytime soon, I was not allowed to go anywhere on my own, kings orders.

I huffed out in annoyance, turning around I pointed at the two guards was stood closely behind. "Can you please stop following me, I would like a moment alone." One of the guards swallowed nervously while the other shook his head stating that it was the king's orders.

I felt the anger build up inside me suddenly erupted. "I AM YOUR QUEEN, I COMMAND YOU TO LEAVE ME AT ONCE," I growled, giving them my death glare. The two were frighten out of there armour that they instantly nodded.

I secretly smiled as I turned around and continued walking, finally able to breathe properly. Looking at the scenery, which was covered in a blanket of snow, I sighed. Am I ready to become a mother? Have I actually got the skills to raise a child? Peering down at the enormous stomach, I gently laid a hand on it. I am going to be alright.

A small smile lit my face, I will be a mother soon. I looked up, seeing some of the guards on horses return back from a morning patrol, when I felt something. My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. What was th-

A sudden pain hit my lower abdomen like a knife. I sucked in a breath as I felt liquid drip down the side of my leg. "My water broke," I gasped out as I started to wobble back. Then another sudden pain, this one more painful that I was forced to crouch down. While taking a few deep breaths, my mind was going haywire with thoughts. This can't be happening! Not now, not today! I am not ready! I don't kno-

I let out a cry as I clutched my stomach, the pain was becoming unbearable. I heard the sound of hurried footsteps, soon followed by the two guards from before. Once they saw my current situation, the bigger one of them ordered the other to get the king.

The guard scurried off, while the other came to my side. He swallowed and then asked, "Can you walk, your majesty?"

I stood up, clutching my stomach, but when I tried to take a step, the feeling in my legs went. The guard caught my elbow, preventing me from falling.

Another pain hit my abdomen, causing me to groan and shut my eyes. I heard the guard ask, "Am I allowed to carry you, your highness?" I just nodded, unable to find my breath to speak. I felt the guard's arms go around my small body, lifting me up.

He broke into a jog, being careful of the icy floors. I kept my eyes shut, the pain was becoming worse and worse, that I let out another cry. The guard's steps hurried, hearing him shouting out commands to his fellow guardsmen.

Before I knew it, I was laid onto a bed in the healers room, chaos was everywhere. People getting supplies, others shouting to get the king. One nurse asked how long I have been experiencing 'contractions' which apparently was the pains in my lower stomach.

I answered question after question, the contractions getting stronger every minute or so. Suddenly, the doors of the room opened reviling a panicked/excited Raina. Once she saw me, she quickly got changed into a gear and came to my side. "How are you doing Granddaughter?" She said. I only glared in response before letting out a scream of pain. I heard Raina mutter an "Oh righty," before getting to work.

It wasn't until Raina told me to start to push when I started to really panic. Will I be able to do it? It hurts so much already! Where is Thranduil?! I am going to murder him when he comes! Another bloody contraction brought me back. I did what Raina said and pushed.

What felt like a hundred pushes, screaming and yelling, I felt tired. While a healer wiped the beaded sweat from my forehead, the doors slammed open. In came a flustered looking Thranduil. When he saw me in my current state, his face turned ghost white. Quickly he ran over to my side, asking Raina how I am doing.

"She is currently giving birth, how do you think she is doing!" Raina sarcastically said. The King sighed, before looking at me. His face was filled with concern as he grabbed my hand and asked, "Are you alright, Bells? How are yo-" I cut him off with a scream, my hand instantly gripped his as hard as I could, hearing him let out a small yelp in pain.

As I finished the push, I looked at him breathlessly, "How do you think I am doing Thranduil?!" I said, ending with another grunt in pain. I felt the anger that I stored up go loose.

I latched out, grabbing the collar of his shirt as I yelled, "YOU DID THIS TO ME, YOU BARSTARD!" I heard the king tell me to calm down, that's when everything got worse. I forced his face to mine and I screamed at him, "CALM DOWN?! YOU TRY THIS! HUH?! TRY GIVING BIRTH WHEN YOU ARE IN A LOT OF PAIN, A LOT!" I saw him swallow in fear as I continued, "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU, THRANDUIL! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE I WILL! I-"

"NOT NOW! Shut up Belle and PUSH!" I heard Raina growl. I let out a scream and pushed again, re-grabbing the bastard's hand as the pain washed over me. I felt tears fall down my cheek, this was too much.

"Push Belle, push," I heard my grandmother say again, but I shook my head. "It hurts too much, I'm tired. I don't want to do it anymore," I gasped out. "BELLE AZALEA! YOU WILL PUSH OR THIS BABY WILL DIE!" I heard her order, but I shook my head.

I then saw Thranduil, come up and place a kiss on my forehead and pleaded, "Just one more push Bells. Just one more." Giving my hand a small squeeze, his eyes begged me to change my mind. I nodded, collecting all the energy I had left and pushed as hard as I could. My painful scream echoed in my ears, and soon joined by a small one.

My eyes filled with tears as I heard the little cry, my body collapsing back on the bed in complete exhaustion. I looked over to Thranduil, to see a tear fall from his eyes as he stared in complete shock and amazement.

My hard breathing began to calm as I listened to the new little screams that filled the room, which was interrupted with Raina gasping out the words,

"It's a boy!"

A small smile appeared on my face as I closed my eyes for a moment, wanting to rest a little. It wasn't until I heard my name being called, that I opened my eyes.

That was the moment, I felt my heart flutter in pure happiness and love. There, stood Thranduil. His eyes shining with pure joy, tears falling from his icy blue eyes as he stared at the thing that lay tight in his arms.

I felt myself gasp, my eyes balling as I first laid eyes him. Wrapped up in a woollen blanket was a small baby. With his eyes closed, he had a little bit hair on his small head and little purple pointy ears.

My baby, my boy.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Thranduil look up at me and smile lovingly before looking back at the baby. Next thing I know, my baby was placed in my arms. He felt tiny and fragile. I slowly caressed his small head and placed a tiny kiss on his forehead. I watched as his little face scrunched up, as he opened his eyes for the first time.

A gasped escaped my throat as I stared at eyes, blue just like his father's. I gasped out, "H-hello, my love," watching his tiny hand grab my finger, his mouth wide open, causing me to chuckle. I felt another kiss on my forehead before feeling a hand wrap around my shoulders, pulling me and my baby into a hard chest.

"What are you going to name him, Bells?" I heard my husband asked. A little gurgle escaped the little boy's mouth causing both of us to chuckle. I thought for a moment, my eyes never leaving my boy, when a name came to mind.

"Legolas...My little leaf."

*End of Memory*

A smile grew on my face that was the best moment in my life. A yawn escaped my mouth as I looked up at the sky. "I should head to bed," I mumbled to myself, pulling my dressing gown tighter around my shoulders.

As I was heading back to my room, I replayed more memories. Legolas meeting his godfather, who we appointed Isaac and his grandparents and great grandparents (Raina and Wayland. Yes they finally came together.) Legolas first words, his first steps and even fighting with Thranduil who would change his nappy. We decided to not have a nanny, for we wanted to take care for my baby and raise him ourselves.

Silently, I climbed back into bed, pulling the warm blankets up to my shoulders. There suddenly a little movement at the other side of the bed, before feeling an arm wrap around my waist and pulling me into a warm chest.

"Bells?" I heard my husband's husky voice ask. "Hmm," I said, too tired to say anything. "Are you feeling alright?" He said, meaning to accident that happened earlier today. "Yes Thrandy, nothing to worry about." I said. I heard him hum in reply before pulling me closer and kissed the top of my head. "Good night my little Huntress."

"Good night, my beloved king." I replied, slowly letting myself fall into a dreamless sleep.

........................................

Suddenly my eyes shot open as I sat up, seeing Thranduil alarmed. "What is going on?" I worriedly asked my husband, who was quickly changing his attire into amour as the warning bells continued to ring.

"We are being attacked."

...........................................................................................................................................................

We're back! Finally!

I hope this chapter is long enough for an apology. I know it has been a long time but a lot of things came up. This chapter is a little different from others, but I hope it makes sense and is good. There is going to be 2 more chapters until the end of this book. We are thinking of writing a second book as well. I hope this chapter isn't boring. I will edited the entire book someday.

Until next time

Spypuppy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 454 7
Asil, a Dvinsu who left Vulcan when she was young and met James Kirk, joins starfleet and ends up aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise, Where she meets Spock...
8.8K 314 21
COMPLETED story with a SEQUEL; "A Permanent Lineage" *Over 34+ chapters overall! "...She had dreamt of what his lips would feel and taste like for...
17.4K 371 22
🎵𝑰 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏🎵 15 years. Thats how long she was gone, Alex left Beacon hills and never lo...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.