Camelot Awakening

By anyalovestoact

An eighteen year old girl, Elaine discovers an ancient relic from the past, and later finds out that she is a... More

Prologue, what a Knightmare
friendship and wizardy
Camelot Festival
Lancelot and Elaine first talk to talk
Encountering Excalibur
Merlin's Beard! Merlin!
New queen arriving in Camelot
a Lancelaine moment
Elaine's first day of training
Modred talks with the Eldritch Witch
Merlin tries to break the curse
Lancelot's last minute jousting tournament
Lancelot's nurse
The Pyrolyx
The Rise of Morgana
Camelot in Peril
Strength from King Arthur
Crashing the Party
All hands on deck
Elaine's day off
Modred and Lancelot's fight scene
Possessed Elaine
La forest, Queen Guinevere
the triangular love
the troll havoc
Tristan and the Knights
Live laugh love Sir Lancelot
Truth been told
Blood and treasures
Elaine healing Modred
Isolde informing the Queen
Tristan and Isolde
Modred's Betrayal
La Familia, together
Breaking trusts
Elaine's consternation
Current of twists and turns
the darkest hour
The Battle of Camelot
Elaine of Astolat

Merlin's redemption

14 0 1
By anyalovestoact

(After the troll havoc incident, all of the children in the village were living in fear, when they heard that the evil troll causing destruction and chaos. Tristan still feeling blurry by his visions he is starts to hear a voice calling out his name) 

Elaine: Tristan, Tristan? 

(Tristan slowly starts opening his eyes only to see Elaine, and everyone else looking at him) 

Tristan: What?.... What happened?

Elaine: You got knocked out by a gigantic evil troll 

Tristan: Oh man, I wanted to face that thing 

Sir Kay: 

Don't worry young squire everyone was mostly knocked out by it, but you'll soon get your chances to fight a nasty beast for sure

(The villagers then came rushing into the main hall. Elaine and the others were nearby the throne, and were surprised by everyone. All of the villagers were clamoring at once)

Villager 5: It was a cruel monster!

Villager 8: The childrens are frightened, and can't sleep!

Villager 6: Let's kill that beast while we still have the chance!

(The crowd cheers into wanting to get rid of the troll that being Morgana commanded. Elaine was thinking to keep the troll alive, so that they can get more information on Morgana's evil plans and what she is up too)

Elaine: No! We can't kill it, not yet

Villager 7: Has she gone mad?

Villager 9: if there's one there could be many more! Out there!

Elaine: 

I know all of you are scared, but please trust us, trust me. We need more information as much as we can, if we want to be able to defeat Morgana 

(All of the villagers disagrees with Elaine's suggestion in wanting to keep the monster. One of the villagers sees Modred next to Tristan, thinking Modred had hurted Tristan)

Villager 10: What is that.... freak doing in the main hall? 

Villager 11: 

That monster is the one who have hurted the young squire! 

(All of the villagers and everyone else looked at Modred, Modred ignored them didn't say anything except he looked down sadly, Elaine then noticed him)

Villager 12: Lets kick him out so the childrens won't be more frightened ! 

(The villagers tries going to Modred, Modred didn't step back and tries to stand brave. Until Elaine and Tristan both stepped in front of Modred, defending him. Modred was surprised to notice how caring Elaine is now to him) 

Elaine: No! You're wrong he is not a freak nor monster

Villager 13: 

Then please do explain how the young squire was not hurted by that.... black sheep 

(The villagers just stared at Modred and only Modred) 

Tristan: You all got it wrong, he didn't hurt me at all, in fact he actually saved me 

Villager 14: Lies!!! 

Villager: Black Sheep!!  

(The villagers continue to argue clamoring towards Elaine and Tristan. The two tried pushing everyone back away from Modred. As they were all slowly backing away, a sword was then thrown in between the villagers and Elaine and Tristan. All of them looked over to see Lancelot is the one throwing his sword. And Lancelot decides to step in)

Lancelot: 

Watch your tone of voices, may I remind you all that this your rightful Queen of Camelot you're talking to. And from now on hear her out on what she has to say am I clear? 

(The villagers stood silent for the moment then agreed to listen to Elaine. Both Lancelot and Elaine looked each others, and Elaine mouthed "Thank You" to Lancelot, he nods back to her) 

Elaine: 

I know not everyone in the world is not perfect, believe me I know. When the sword chose me to become the next Queen of Camelot, I'm not perfect either, I have messed up thousands of times, and I'm sure everyone else here has too. 

(Merlin was thinking about Morgana and how he could've helped to save her from the dark arts. But he wasn't able to Merlin starts to feel guilty, Modred was thinking about Elaine worrying that he had to pretend to be her friend for his mother's evil plans, if she had find out, she would hate him for sure, Modred was feeling so much pain and guilt too) 

Elaine: 

For Modred, I know that he is a good person, and he has helped saved me too. So before you jump into all of those conclusions of accusing others, my advice to all of you would be to never judge a book by it's cover, because you should get to know them first 

(The crowd decides to listen to Elaine and stops arguing) 

Elaine sighs: 

I think now would be a good time to do an interrogation with our friend...or foe 

(Merlin nodded, and so  Elaine, Merlin, Tristan, and Lancelot went to see the troll who was being held in the dungeons. Modred decides to back away and leave the area) 

(The troll notices Elaine and the others walking over, it ignores them)

Tristan: Alright talk troll, creature from the depth

(Troll huffs then turns away from them)

Elaine: You heard my friend, talk, and we'll let you go 

(The troll continues to ignore them, and not saying anything)

Lancelot: 

You do well to respect and answer the young squire, and Camelot's Queens questions, monster....

Troll: You're wrong for calling me the monster....

Elaine: What is Morgana planning?

Troll: So you're the Queen eh? 

(The troll leans in to look at Elaine, then huffs in her face)

Troll: 

Hahaha You're puny... I could easily tear you limb from limb.... You don't look like a queen, you look more like a weak little worm. 

Tristan: Elaine don't listen to him, he's just trying to get to you

Lancelot: The young squire is right. You shouldn't listen to the words of a troll.

Elaine: We said talk!  

(Elaine held Excalibur at the troll's face, the troll looks up at all of them) 

Troll:

There's no point, it's too late to stop her. To stop the eternal flame.....

(Everyone was confused when the troll mentioned The Eternal flame. But Merlin's eyes widened as if he already knew what the troll was talking about)

Elaine: What is this Eternal Flame?

Merlin exhales: 

A time where the Eldritch Witch uses all of her might to consume the moon to where she has everyone under her control.... And where Morgana is unstoppable...

Troll: as I have said before, it's already too late... the war has just begun!

(The troll continues to laugh, Elaine was feeling doubtness, she turns away from everyone, closing her eyes. After a couple of moments of interrogation, Tristan decided to go see Elaine's training session with Lancelot, while Merlin continues his search in his library trying to find a cure for Elaine's poison, curse) 

(As he was flipping through the pages, Merlin let out a long exhale. Until he begins to hear whispers, and Merlin starts hearing familiar voice echoing inside his head, a vision appears of him and Morgana)

(A vision appears seeing Merlin trying to help teach Morgana magic in his library from the very first day. Merlin was practicing her patience instead of anger. Once Morgana couldn't get any of the task right she would become furious with her temper)

(Morgana slams her hands on the table)

Morgana: ugh, this isn't getting me anywhere Merlin!

Merlin: 

Patience Morgana, when it comes to learning our magic abilities we must be able to learn how to control it too, otherwise it can consume you

Merlin: So please try and stay calm, and focus

(Morgana listens to him and she tries to stay calm as much as possible but she kept thinking of how King Arthur betrayed her by killing people who had magic in the Kingdom. Morgana tries her hardest not to think about it, she finds her hands were crushing the table, Merlin notices and is beginning to worry.)

(Morgana then crushed the table, she was losing her patience and was more angry more than ever, Morgana stopped everything and makes her way out, leaving the room) 

Merlin: And where are you going, Morgana?

Morgana: I have some unfinished business with my brother.....

(Second vision appears and shows Morgana and King Arthur arguing)

Morgana: You're expecting me to kill?!

King Arthur: I told you once I'm not saying it again Morgana, a creature has been spotted not far from here

Morgana:

I refuse to kill anything!- 

King Arthur:

You are not going to come back with a clean sword Morgana 

(Morgana felt hurt by King Arthur on why he's acting like this, Arthur used to be sweet, gentle, and kind. But once the battle of camlann is coming Arthur has become more serious than ever)

(Third vision appears showing Merlin was in his library until he heard villagers from outside screaming in fear, and someone knocking at his door)

Villager: Merlin? Merlin!

Merlin: Good god, what is going on now??

(Merlin opens his door and sees the villager looking frightened)

Villager: Please... help it's an emergency..... 

Merlin: Alright get inside my library where it's safe 

Villager: Thank You...

(Merlin follows the sound of the voice and sees the villagers house being burned down with fire, Merlin was in shock and he sees Morgana causing chaos)

Merlin: Oh no!!

(He quickly grabbed his magic staff and made his way through the crowd. He sees Morgana spreading her Black Magic)

Merlin: Morgana!

Morgana: Merlin just in time to see the show!

Merlin: What has gotten into you?!

(Morgana turns over and she sees Adam, Guinevere and young Elaine. Merlin's eyes widened as he saw them, Morgana was then about to kill them. Merlin with all of his might shoots his magic trying to stop Morgana)

Merlin: NOO!!

Morgana's voice echoes: Merlin!.....

(Tristan then came into the library)

Tristan: Hey Merlin, how's-

(Merlin came back to reality from his vision, he accidentally was about to shoot magic at Tristan instead, thinking Morgana was around)

(Tristan gasped, Merlin shakes his head and realized his magic was about to shoot at Tristan. Merlin was shocked and he quickly reversed his magic to water, then a huge wave of water magic then splashed right at Tristan's face and his whole body, he is now all wet) 

Tristan: Finding the cure for Elaine.... going......

Merlin: Young squire! Didn't anybody tell you how to knock?!

Tristan: 

I um.... Well wanted to check in on you to see if you found anything sir, but this would be um my bad.... For interrupting....

Merlin sighs: My apologies, I don't know what came over me

Tristan: It's quite alright really-

(With the snap of his fingers Merlin used magic to dry Tristan)

Tristan: Mr. Merlin... is everything okay?

Merlin: 

No.... I'm supposed to find a cure for Elaine so she could heal from the poison but I can't seem to focus....

Tristan: 

Well, you still have time the war hasn't started yet and Elaine is doing okay right now too

Merlin: 

I fear.... I won't be able to save her... just like how I won't be able to save Morgana from black magic....

Tristan:

You and Morgana? What do the two of you have to do with all of this? 

Merlin exhales: 

I was supposed to help Morgana control her magic power abilities so that it won't lose control and interfere with Arthur.... 

Tristan: Oh...... I see

(Merlin felt bad for Morgana that it was his fault for not saving her, he now has the same fear if he's able to save Elaine or not)

Tristan: 

Well.... the past is past, we can't do anything to change that. You know this Mr. Merlin sir

Merlin: I know, I know.....

Tristan: 

I guess as if right now we just need to find a way to get rid of the poison from Elaine, find a solution to help her feel better 

Merlin: Right, thank you young squire

Tristan: Of course, happy to help

Merlin exhale: Let's get back to work

(Merlin then uses his magic to bring out all of his books. Tristan continues to help Merlin read to find a cure for Elaine)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4 0 4
Following the loss of her grandmother, Jane, along with her siblings Henry and Sarah, relocates to live with their father and half-brother. Amidst th...
5.8K 182 60
Gwaine sees Morgana on the street and instantly is drawn to her. Morgana also feels the same way once she has met Gwaine. Time and time again they ru...
65 2 1
Merlin and newly appointed King Arthur face their greatest test yet. They are to journey to the mighty plains of Camlann, and fight a last battle aga...
87 19 27
Adventure begin with the arrival of Arthur in a county in England, where his grandparents live, a different culture of Brazil, Arthur lived with his...