The Dominant Duo (BoyxBoyxBoy)

By --Forest--

Isn't it funny how one minute you're in this perfect bubble, distorted from reality but then like all bubbles... More

Post Completion Author's Note
Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.23 Part 2
Ch.24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chalter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 42

1.3K 19 1
By --Forest--

Juniper's POV

Sudden banging on the front door of the house awoke me from my slumber. It was frantic and increasingly erratic.

The noise stopped as I approached the door. My father stood beside me with his loaded shotgun. He side eyed the door before motioning for me to open it.

I cracked the door ever so slowly. Two strange men stood there in all black. The muzzle of the shotgun grazed over my shoulder.

"Who the hell are you?" My dad grunted.

Without words, the two men turned to expose a frail and bloodied Chandler. Terror clouded his eyes and he flinched when the men looked at him. 

One burly man took a half step toward the man I used to call my friend. That was all it took for him to profusely apologize.

Meaningless sorries fell from his lips onto deaf ears.

"Get this boy off my porch," My father yelled from the doorway.

"Juniper, close your eyes, son."

I watched as Chandler panicked and a sick feeling of joy burned in my chest. The door slammed in front of me, blocking my view. 

A "fuck you" softly left my body as the joy began to dissipate. 

Niko: Did you like our gift?

My phone buzzed from the text. I couldn't believe the two of them had set that up. They were alway so sweet to me.

I nodded, knowing he couldn't see me but unable to admit in writing that I had enjoyed their  sick gift.

I'll thank them later, I thought as I went back to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took some time away from Sage and Niko. I needed to be able to process what all had happened and I needed to process it alone. 

Majority of my time was spent being secluded in my room, doom scrolling on social media and sleeping. When I was finally ready to go back to school, my parents escorted me and ensured that I made it there safely. They promised to pick me up as well so they had peace of mind that I'd make it home. 

Few words had been exchanged between us but they knew how grateful I was for supporting me. 

It felt as though the entire population of the school knew what had happened and all eyes were laser focused on me. In reality, no one batted an eyelash in my direction.

Sage walked up beside me as I roamed the halls slowly. I felt like prey surrounded hungry predators. 

"How are you feeling Juniper?" He asked. He kept his hands off though the longer we spent this close, the more I wanted them on me.

I simply shrugged in response. I felt as though I had come to terms with what occurred. Having him beside me felt safe. Like I was protected. His broad shoulders blocked any onlookers. 

"Niko will be here soon. You never responded to his text." A near sneer stretched his lips.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it," I whispered. Sage wet his lower lip with his tongue. 

His other half approached from the opposite side. The two of them towered over me and created a wall of defense around me. 

Though now I knew that they were the hungry predators and they had their sights set on their prey. Me. And I wanted to be devoured. 

I swallow the lump that had nestled into my throat as the two stood next to me, sleek muscles showing slightly through well fit cloth. My eyes flickered up to Sage then to Niko. 

The ring of the bell shook us from the trance we held, separating completely to enter our classes. Once settled in my own seat, a single person followed behind. He was scrawny and hidden within an oversized sweatshirt. His hood was up, shielding his face from view. 

"Sir, I'm going to need you to take that hood off." The elderly woman that stood in front of the white board spoke to the boy. 

He didn't acknowledge her. When she got more defensive, he forced the hood off his head and a collective gasp was drawn into everyone's lungs.

Chandler sat before us swollen and broken. He had scrapes along his skin and bruises on his face. His eyes flitted around the room before landing on me. His deep blue eyes were begging yet filled with terror. 

He threw the hood up over his head before leaving the room. My stomach sank at the sight of him. Of course he did bad things and made poor choices but he was my friend. It's hard to see someone you spent so much time with be beat down like that.

Yet, he didn't care when it was happening to me right in front of his eyes. He was no true friend. 

He was never my friend. 

---------------------------------------------------------

When we reached the end of the school day, I exited the front of the building, greeting my parents as they were comfortably parked directly in front. Few words were exchanged on the ride home and Sage and Niko met us there.

With confirmation from both parents the three of us leave my home. At first, the boys begin our drive toward a small local diner but we all agreed that food was not what we yearned for. Niko quickly turned the steering wheel and bee-lined to his house. 

Our lighthearted conversation flowed like honey in the air. The car parked in the driveway and we all climbed out. Sage held his hand out for me to take so that I was stable.

"June, come this way." Niko motioned for us to follow him around the house to the backyard. The tall gate that attached to the fence surrounding the yard squeaked open revealing a luxurious pool set in fine stone. Rushing waterfalls splashed on opposite sides of the pool. A jacuzzi bubbled on the deck to the side of the pool, nearly begging us to jump in. 

"Guys I don't have trunks or anything," I chuckled nervously. Sage quirked a brow, stripping from his school clothes and leaving them in a pile on the deck. I gulped as pink rushed to my cheeks. Before me stood two fully bare men, both of whom were completely indifferent to being unclothed in this back yard.

"There's no need to worry, my parents aren't here. And there's no way neighbors can see over the fences and through the trees." Niko shrugged and took a step in my direction. His fingers played with the hem of my shirt before lifting it over my head.

I pulled off the pants I wore, left only in my briefs.

Sage leapt into the jacuzzi causing a monumental wave of warm water careening toward me.

"You ass," I followed suit, making sure to splash him as I pass. Niko entered the jacuzzi a bit more gracefully.

The three of us relaxed into the bubbling water and chatted. As conversation slowed to a halt, Niko scooted closer. He sealed the gap that was between us and softly encased my lips with his. Sage closed in as well. 

Sage took hold of my jaw and turned my head in his direction, planting an assertive kiss to my craving lips. 

The kisses escalated as Niko ran his hands up my chest and Sage tugged at my hair. I couldn't keep my hands off either of them, pleased that they allow my fingers to graze over their taut muscles. One of them pulled my cock from my briefs and gave it a couple swift tugs. My body shuddered at the touch.

"Fuck, Niko. I want to take him right here. Right now." Sage growled in my ear though the comment was directed toward the other man.

"That isn't up to me," Niko mumbled, distracted as he watched his hands run up my body and wrap gently around my neck. I swallowed, slightly nervous, though I knew he wouldn't harm me. He pressed a slight pressure as his grip tightened. I thought I would hate it. My hitched breath was interfered.

The two helped me wiggle from the confinement of my soaked briefs before taking a moment to internalize every inch of my body. 

"Please," The word left me, no louder than a whisper. In fact, you could have mistaken it for the wind. 

"Very well," Niko turned me so my rear was facing Sage. Sage's member pressed against my rear, teasing with tension. The other sat on the edge of the jacuzzi, his member aligned perfectly with my lips.

"Open up, Juniper," He spoke softly and caressed my cheek while doing so. I did as he asked, feeling Sage press harder into me. He slowly entered me, taking his time up until he reached the hilt where he backed out to the tip.

A moan stemming from a mix of pain and pleasure escaped me as he re-entered with force. 

"Juniper, you know we will protect you. Forever and always." Sage whispered into my ear before biting it. He slowly drew out of me and took a minute, standing with just the tip in. 

I let out a heavy sigh.

"Forever and always," Niko repeated as he guided his dick into my mouth once Sage thrusted once more.

I felt safe and cherished in these moments. 

Forever and always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.7K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...
5.8K 185 11
Previously Named β†’ 'Deception' WARNING: Mature/Trigger Warning *BOYXBOYXBOY to BOYXBOY Story* ________________________ They came to him, then brou...
1K 115 24
"No matter what you have done, you will never be a monster in my eyes..." -William Atlas Alejandro Lunetta Carlos πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™ ...
2.4K 410 16
{Complete, 14 Chapters & an Epilogue} How does it feel loving a person who has a serious mental problem? Due to a traumatic past, Lyle lost all his m...