Foreign Touch (Septiplier AU)

由 SincerelyLeah

Sean McLoughlin is a new transfer student from Ireland. With a devastating past, him, his mother and sister f... 更多

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten (Part One)
Chapter Ten (Part Two)
Author's Note Not An Update
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Can Anyone See It?
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Important.
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
A/N About Jack and Wiishu
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Disappointed
Author's Note
CONTEST!!!!
It's UP!!!
Chapter Thrity-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Final Chapter
One Last Note...
Heyoooo!
You Weren't Expecting This

Chapter Seven

8.3K 240 360
由 SincerelyLeah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Seven: Sleepover Madness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.o.V

It was finally Friday and I was excited for the sleepover, I already had everything packed for the event. Not really know what to expect since it was my first time going to one of their sleepover. Since I live next to Mark, Mark decided it was a good idea if we gone together, so I was just waiting for his call. As I waited I started to think about the incident in the park a few days ago. I couldn't believe we were so close to kissing, and I wanted it. I came to the conclusion that I did develop a small crush on him. Come on, he is fucking handsome as hell, he's kind, funny and caring. What's not to like about him? 

Sighing, I unlocked my phone to see a picture that me and Mark took yesterday. Smiling at the recent memory I clicked on my Instagram app, scrolling through my feed just to past time. I was in the middle of favoriting a piece a cake when my screen turned into Mark's face, confused at first I finally realized that he was calling me. Giggling, I answered the phone "Hey Jack! I'm outside of your house, are you ready?" I picked up my bag that I held all my stuff with me and started walking towards the front door. "Yeah, I'm ready, I'll be out in just a second." I started walking towards the door as I practically scream to my Ma that I was leaving, forgetting that Mark was still on the phone. "Goddamn Jack, I could hear you from outside!" Mark laughed, I blushed in embarrassment. 

I headed outside and hung up the phone on Mark, he smiled and waved at me. I jogged up to him, "Hey Jack, ready to go?" Mark asked, "Yeah, let's go!" Mark smiled at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach, okay maybe it wasn't a small crush. He lead me down the street and passed the park, all while still holding my hand. After a 10 minute walk, we were at Minx's house, Mark ringed the doorbell and waited for an answer. "Wow..." I breathed at, gawking at how big her place was. Minx opened the door and smiled once she saw us "So, someone is a little bit handsy, aren't we?" she said pointing down at our intertwined hands. Instantly I blushed and let go, rubbing the back of my neck. 

Mark chuckled nervously, "So, Minx since this is Jack's first time care to show him around?" Mark said trying to change the topic "Yeah, I'll show him the room that you two can share." she said with a wink. "W-what? We have to share a room?" Mark asked, clearly surprised. "Yeah Mark, everybody does. My Mum wanted the other rooms turned into various of sorts of shit. So, sharing is on the agenda!" she giggled as she dragged both of us in. Her house was HUGE, there were stairs that led to the upper half of the house, the main floor had a kitchen, living room, and one bathroom. Below us she explained there was an basement and attic on top. To go along there was 5 rooms, everyone had to share a room besides Ken. 

~

Once everyone came we hung out in Minx's room since it was the biggestest besides her Ma's room. She explained that her Ma was out of town due to her job and she hadn't cared that we were here as long as we clean up our mess. I looked at my phone to see I had a notification from Sam. 

Sam: Where are you? I'm bored :P 

I chuckled and replied 

Jack: Sorry Sam, I'm at my friend's house, we're having a sleepover. Entertain Ma she's off on weekends.  

Sam: What? No! She'll keep asking me about boys and relationships and other girl things! You know she tried to teach me about the Birds & The Bees when you left to the park that one day?! No thank you. 

Jack: Talk to her about those things, except for the Birds & Bees things, that's just creepy. :D Ma likes spending time with you, you know after what happened. She wants the best for us Sam, So, just give her the opportunity to talk to you once in a while. 

Sam: Yeah, you're right Jack, have fun with your boyfriend! He's cute. 

Jack: Sam no. 

Sam: Sam yes. 

Jack: Sam, he's just a friend. 

Sam: Yep, tell that to your blushing face every time you guys touch. 

Jack: Do you stalk me or something? 0.o 

Sam: Maybe, btw, I saw those pictures on your phone. You two look cute together, I ship it. 

Jack: You ship it? And you went through my phone?! 

Sam: Yes, I needed it, Ma took away my phone for that day. Now go off, have fun with your boy crush. 

Jack: You little scoundrel, bai. 

Sam: Bai XD 

I put my phone away back into my pocket and looked over at Mark who was staring at me..? "Uh, Mark? Why are you staring at me?" Mark blushed and came back into reality. "Uh, daydreaming Jack." it was a noticeable lie, but I decided not to touch base upon it. The group were laughing and giggling at us. "What?" I asked, confused at their actions. "How about we play a game?" Minx suggested, ignoring my question. "Sure, what kind of game?" Felix asked, laying on Cry's chest. Damn, I wished I had something like that with Mark. "Truth or Dare! Bringing it back old school!" she giggled, looking at Mark who instantly denied to play the game. 

"Why not?" I asked, joining the circle they had formed, all we were missing was Mark. "Aw, come on Mark, just play. You know you used to love this game." Bob said sitting in the circle next to Wade. I looked up at Mark and smiled "Come on, play, it would be fun!" I cheered, he suddenly his eyes changed, his anger was replaced with some I couldn't detect. "Yeah, yeah sure, we can play." Mark sat next to me, finally filling in the circle. 

"Okay, everything is allowed! Once your in this no turning back, if you failed to do a truth and or dare, you will have a punishment." Minx explained "Wait, punishment?" I asked, not used to her ways of playing the game. "Yep, punishment! Meaning, you get to sit in the corner wearing a 'Dunce' hat, while the others snap pictures and post them online." "Isn't that intense..." it was an explicit way to play such a childish game, but agreed to the terms anyways. 

"Okay! I'll start first, Cry! Truth or dare?" she asked with a sly smile "Dare" he said, "Sing your favorite Disney song at the top of your lungs and do it outside." Minx said with a smirk, I got to see this. He smirked and went downstairs and told Felix to wait by the window. We all waited by the window and once we saw Cry out he started to sing. 

"I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD! SHINING, SHIMMERING, SPLENDID! NOW TELL ME, PRINCESS, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU LET YOUR HEART DECIDE?" Cry shouted, everyone was laughing their arses off as Felix just tried to hold it together. Pretty soon his singing was stopped by an elderly couple screaming at him to stop such nonsense. 

"There, I done did it." Cry said finally coming back inside. All our faces hurt from laughing so much "Ken, truth or dare." Cry asked, once we all reformed the circle. "Dare baby!" everyone chuckle, "You have to drink a mystery drink from all of us!" Ken muttered out a fine and we all head towards the kitchen. Opening the cabinets and the refrigerator, we found things to put in his shake. Mustard, ketchup, frozen peas, soda, a cookie, lemon juice, cinnamon and some salt went into the drink. Either we were plotting to kill Ken or just make him get sick. 

"Drink up, boi!" Cry said handing over the 'Suicide Drink' Ken looked at it and then back at us. "Who added the cookie?" he asked a slow blushed formed on my cheeks and I raised my hand. Everybody laughed, including Mark, flashing his million dollar smile at me. We cheered for Ken to chug the drink but he only got halfway before he ran to the bathroom to puke. "Fuckin God Ken, can't you be any louder?" Mark whined as we heard him gagged again. "Drink the rest of that shit then complain to me!" Ken shout back. Soon Ken got back and began to play the game again "Mark, truth or dare?" Mark was stumbled back on what he should picked. "U-uh, dare...?" it came out more as a question than a answer. 

It seemed everyone smiled evilly as Mark chose dare "I dare you to kiss the person to your right..." I was the person to his right, I instantly blushed and looked away. This maybe the only way I can kiss Mark without an excuse and find out if I really have feelings for him. 

"Ken, w-what?" he asked "You heard me, you have to kiss Jack." he took a deep breath and looked at me. His cheeks were flushed red as well was mine, he cuffed my right cheeks and leaned in. We were getting quite closed to each other, I was still in dazed. Was I really about to kiss Mark? Fuck it. I lend in half way when his lips crashed into mine. My eyes fluttered closed, as my cheeks glowed red, everything was amazing. Time ceased to stop, background noises seemed to be distinct, Mark seemed to be the only thing that matter at this moment. 

It how crazy, every pain that I felt, every memory that was shattered, every emotion I've ever felt, every worry from my life seemed to disappear. And replaced with love, his kiss brought me comfort, it brought me safety, this was a new feeling for me I never felt like this ever. Yeah, I had a few girlfriends back in Ireland, but nothing like this. 

I was the one to break the kiss in desperate need for air. We panted heavily and I stared into his eyes, I instantly got lost in them again. I realized it now, I loved him. Suddenly, all the background noises from before ranged through my ears. "Oh my God, they done did it!" Felix shouted snapping pictures. "Told you Jack liked Mark." Bob scoffed, in the corner of my eyes I could see Minx fist bumping Ken. 

Anxiety crashed in, everyone's staring at me. I just kissed Mark in front of everyone, I can't believe this. I instantly got up and ran out of the room, I heard my name be called by Mark telling me to come back. I ran into a big room, slowing down once I did. I silently closed the door and walked around the room. There was a clear glass door in front of me, I slowly approached the door. 

I opened the door and it led me to a porch, it was beautiful. The stars brighten the atmosphere, with the moon's light the night sky looked fantastic. I stared and gawk at the magnificent sight before me, taking in every minute. I smiled, it reminded me of Ireland. The only one good memory I could say I missed. I sigh in content, as I remember the good times. 

I kept on staring at the night's sky, until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Mark, "Hey, are you okay?" Mark asked clearly concerned. I turned back around to stare back at the sky "Yeah, I'm fine." I said, I felt Mark's arms wrap around my waist, pulling me backwards towards his chest. We stood there watching the stars. 

"Jack?" Mark said, breaking the silence. "Yeah Mark?" since Mark was about an inch bigger than me I had to look up at him. "I love you Jack, I really meant that kiss back there." Mark confessed, I blushed lightly as I pecked his lips. "I love you too Mark." he smiled at me and turned me around to give me a proper kiss on the lips. 

I heard giggles come from behind us, but I couldn't care less at this point. Mark, Mark is the one who matters and nothing else. "Sean, would you be my boyfriend?" Mark asked, staring into my eyes. "Of course, I'll love to be your boyfriend." he held my hand and intertwined our fingers. 

~

We ended up eating pizza at sitting on the couch watching a scary movie. This time I could cuddle with Mark when I'm scared. Mark seemed not to mind my head on his chest and arms wrapped around his waist. The ghoul, monster, ghost, spirit, thingy-magiger popped out of no where and screamed. I instantly screamed and held onto Mark, at least I wasn't the only one who screamed at that part. The lights were turned off and the only light source was the t.v at this point. 

We were at the mid-ending of the movie and I started to get really tired out of nowhere, usually I don't get tired. I started to close my eyes and lay my head on Mark's chest until I fell asleep.

A/N BOOPER DOOPER! Jack and Mark kissed! Finally! :D Should I do more chapters with 1st person p.o.v (Jack's & Mark's P.o.V) or 3rd person point of view. Or just a mix up of both? 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

83.5K 3.6K 12
When Sean(Jack) uploads a new video that captures the attentions of all of his fans, he's shocked and surprised by the amount of supportive and fangi...
26.4K 509 23
Sean is a successful youtuber known as Jacksepticeye. Living in Ireland, he's far from a lot of his friends and only has skype to connect with them...
19.3K 485 22
Jack and Mark are both high school students, and when Jack moves from Ireland to L.A. And starts attending Marks school, who knows what could happen...
348K 11.5K 87
Thank you everyone so much for reading! (In process of editing and revising) Jack visits Mark in LA after a rough break up with his girlfriend back i...