Imagines and One Shots

By Eva_blossom_16

just gotta keep your eyes open and imagine it it's called daydreaming which means dreaming with your eyes open More

One shot
The First Night
deep red
we fell in love in October
CANYON
Runaway
SUNDAY
SUNDAY 2
short imagine
princessร—bodyguard-1
princessร—bodyguard-2
princessร—bodyguard-3
princessร—bodyguard-4
princessร—bodyguard-5
princessร—bodyguard-6
Friends to Lovers -1
Friends to Lovers-2
Friends to lovers -3
Friends to Lovers -4
Friends to Lovers -5
๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•ช
๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰
โ„‚๐•š๐•˜๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค ๐•’๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค*๐•ฉ
แดษดแด‡ sสœแดแด›
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐“๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ฎ๐›๐›๐ฒ :(
๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ
๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต
๐‡๐Ž๐’๐“๐„๐‹-1
๐‡๐Ž๐’๐“๐„๐‹ -2
๐‡๐Ž๐’๐“๐„๐‹ -3

๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ

174 6 2
By Eva_blossom_16

Recently you have gotten an invitation for a charity event. You were confused, but also confused because there was a dress, heels, a purse and jewellery  wrapped in a box.

You had told your parents about this and they warned you not to go, thinking this is a trap. But your heart said otherwise.

Now it was the day of the event. You had all the mixed emotions over yourself. Shyness, nervousness, excitement, anxiety and vice versa.

You had taken a shower, shaved and did everything. You put on the dress and it matched your body fit perfectly, showing your curves. The dress did look expensive. You did your make-up and hair. Your hair had a few curls in the front and wavy at the back. You smiled at your reflection in the mirror and slipped on the jewellery. It matched perfectly with the dress. Once you were done, you slipped on the heels and blushed. You did look pretty, but again the nervousness washed over yourself. After spraying on some perfume on yourself you grabbed the gifted purse and put your phone in it and other stuff which might be needed.

You had booked a taxi and walked towards the hallroom. Your parents saw you and wer shocked.

"Where do you think you are going young woman?" Asked your dad.

"I-i'm going to that chairty event" you replied softly.

"And even after we asking you not to go?" Interfered your mother.

"Nothing is gonna happen" you shrugged.

"Fine go ahead and enjoy" said your dad.

You sighed. "Bye" you shouted from outside.

You got into the taxi and it drove you towards the destination.

It took you exactly one hour to reach the venue. When you finally reached you got down and nervousness washed over your whole self. As you walked further you spotted so many woman who looked so luxurious and had perfect body shape. As you made your way inside those women huffed, scoffed and gawked you but in a bad way. 

Embarrassment was written all over your face. As you reached the hall. You were mesmerized by its decorations and at how beautiful it looked.

You awed at the beautiful sight in front of you and walked in. You clicked photos of it and clicked one selfie of yours.

Once you reached the hall you felt even more shy than before because every single person over there was rich, except for you.

You sighed and smiled nervously as some men gawked at you and smirked at you. To be honest you did feel nasty at their sight.

But the whole time you felt eyes on you. You sat down at a table which was emtpy and people were not going close it, almost like ignoring the table. Taking a seat on one of the chairs you placed the purse on your lap and just looked around nervously.

All of a sudden the lights went off. You stopped and looked around everywhere.

The lights on the stage turned on and you watched. "Pretty ladies and handsome gentlemen presenting to you all the one and only Mr H/n, the main sponsor of this charity event" said the announcer.

You saw a very well built man, walking up the stairs in a very expensive suit. He took the microphone from the announcer and turned towards the people.

You became shocked as you how handsome he looked. His face, clean and neatly shaven, his lips were in reddish pink colour, he had a long straight nose. Dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair which was gelled. And his jaw looked so perfect and strong. His whole aura scream power and luxury. You gulped at how intimating it was for you, because right now his eyes were fixed on yours.

He held a smirk on his face. You gulped the lump in your throat and looked away.

"Good evening everyone present. Hope everyone is having a good evening. I'm pleased to see all the guests which were invited for this charity event. I'm happy to see that, my one person has already come here. I'm happy to see you here. After the dinner i would to show everyone my person, until then enjoy" he spoke.

His voice was deep and his English accent was pure, silky and clear.

You were about to get up and leave the place when a hand gripped your arm strongly.

You were shocked. You turned to see who did it and found none other than Mr H/n.

You gulped. "S-si-sir" you suttered, tears were already forming in your eyes. His eyes and faced softened at your sight while you were sacred that you might get insulted by him or anyone.

"Where do you think you are going angel?" He asked, staring deep into your eyes. "Uhm i-" you gulped while looking down unable to meet his gaze.

You felt a finger lift your chin and you met his gaze. "This place is for you my angel. I'm glad you found before me showing it to you" he spoke while smiling a little.

You sighed and sat back on the chair while he sat just beside you. "I'm glad that you wore my dress and all the other stuff which i sent for you" he said making you stunned and shocked. 

"Uhm may i ask why did you send them sir?" You asked him politely. "Angel, the thing is. Wait. Come with me" he said and took your hand.

Ya'll both got inside a room and you sat down on the big bed while he hovered on top of you. "Listen to me carefully now angel" he said.

You nodded.

He started to explain how he likes you and wanted you to be his wife.

"But why would i be your wife?" You asked him and he chuckled darkly.

"Well because Angel, you are mine and no one else. You should get that in your pretty little mind" he said.

A part of you felt safe and secured with him so you smiled softly at him and he caressed your face.

His lips landed on yours, in a quick swift motion and you kissed him back softly.

He pulled away and kissed below your jawline and neck. You moaned as he placed all butterfly kisses everywhere. It felt so good.

All of a sudden he pulled away. You stared at him as he pecked your lips.

He pulled out a velvet box from his pocket. You were shocked once again.

He opened the box and pulled out a very beautiful heart shaped ring which was red in the middle. It wad very beautiful.

He took your left hand and put it on your left ring finger.

"This is to show everyone that you are mine. I know that this is all of a sudden and all too new for you but listen i'm gonna give you all the time you need in getting to know each other. I want to meet your parents. I want to love and cherish you. So take your time. Once the answer is yes, i'll buy you another ring" he smiled.

You stood up and shocked him by wrapping your small hands around his well built body.

He chuckled and pulled you even more closer rubbing your back and craddling your face to his chest.

You pulled away and he kissed your lips passionately. "Thank you for understanding" you whispered while breaking the kiss.

Afterwards he took you back and you guys had dinner, then he brought you some gifts even though you denied it. Then after dinner he did what he promised the people that he would show his person and it was none other than you.

The night went on very well. Everything was perfect and maybe you did choose him to be your husband and to spend the rest of your life with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 16K 31
He did not love her. It was a loveless marriage to him. In his eyes, she is just a burden who cooks food for him. And in return, he will earn money a...
14K 169 35
She perfers Intimacy, he prefers conflict She craves romance, he craves tears Her touch creates warmth, his touch creates pain She looks at him like...
55.3K 417 34
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ž/๐ง ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง '๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ' ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š...
1.2K 29 30
Why are you doing this to me please leave me. Darling I married you I treated you like a princess I did everything every single thing a girl can ask...