P.S. I Hate You 2 [ discontin...

By BritishBums

ā He was her first, and she was his last. āž ā–Ŗ { book two } Ā© BritishBums More

P.S. I Hate You 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 28

84.2K 3.1K 1.8K
By BritishBums

.

- Harry -

.

"Oh don't fucking be so dramatic Blue!" I cursed at her, waving the vodka bottle at her.

"I hate you!" She screamed, tears brimming in her beautiful yet sad brown eyes.

I frowned. "You don't. You love me."

"I love Harry. I don't even know who the hell you are right now.'' Blue angered, turning around and walking away from me.

We were on the street, fighting yet again. When does the fighting ever stop? I guess never.

"Blue don't you dare leave me!" I shouted.

.

- Blue -

.

I was awoken by Harry breathing heavily and unevenly in his sleep, he sounded as if he was struggling as I immediately sat up. He was slightly thrashing around, his face in a frown.

"No.. No." He whispered. "No!" He shouted, making me shake him to wake up.

"Harry. Harry, wake up!" I yell slightly as he gasped for air, his eyes shooting open.

"Blue? Blue you're here." He whispered, pulling towards him in the darkness.

"Is it the storm?" I whispered against his slightly clammy skin, pressing a hand against his skin in comfort and wrapping my other arm around him.

"No.. No." He sighed. "It's nothing, it was just this bad dream."

I frowned. He's never had bad dreams this worse, ever. What was wrong?

"Blue? I-I need to hear you say it." He tells me, his chest rising up and down as he tried to catch up to his normal breathing.

"Say what?" I asked, tracing my fingers against his chest.

I'm taken by surprise when he quickly takes my hand into his, interlacing our fingers.

"Say you'll never leave me." He whispered.

"I'll never leave you." I murmured after awhile. ''What's wrong? Why are you suddenly.. So jumpy about all of this?"

"I.. Lately, I've been thinking.." His voice trailed. "What if it's only a matter of time before I make another mistake, what if you realize there's a better guy out there, like you did with Tyler. What if, you leave me for him and take Emma and Tyler. I'll have nothing but the thought of losing you." He sounded so anxious, as I shushed him.

I sighed reaching over him and turning on the lamp.

I'm shocked, seeing him so broken by the thought of it. He looked as if he was going to cry, and it broke me even more. All he wanted was me. And maybe without me, he'd have nothing else.

It was the same with me too.

"Harry." My eyes softened as I straddled his waist and leaned down, taking his face into my hands.

His slightly cold hand sets on top of mine a slight pout on my lips. I kissed the pout away, my hand moving to his cheek.

We didnt need to say anything else. All we did was lay with each other and whisper a few words before I had fallen asleep.

.

** TWO WEEKS LATER **

.

- Blue -

Harry ended up with a really bad fever and cold after a few weeks seeing he wouldn't listen to me when I told him to put a jacket on.

The last few weeks were chilly out and I kept warning him about how he would freeze but he just shrugged it off. Sometimes I believed he was the kid, not Emma and Tyler.

Harry was still sleeping in bed seeing I told him to drink some medicine and try and sleep it off.

The two kids were sat on our couch, watching whatever was on tv as I sighed at the concerned and worried expressions on their faces.

"Daddy's gonna be just fine." I reassured, sitting down next to Tyler.

He sighed.

"But why can't we go hug him?" Emma pouted, as she stared at the television playing an episode of Spongebob.

"Well it's because he doesn't want you getting the sniffles." I mumbled. "We don't want you two sick, you know it's the last thing we want." I smiled faintly.

"Okay." She pouted.

"Actually, you know what? Maybe if you made daddy some get well soon cards, he'd appreciate it lots." I chuckled at the idea and Tyler gasped.

"Oh! Oh!" He grinned. "Emma go get the crayons!" He exclaimed making her nod heavily and run up the stairs, leaving the living room in just a few seconds.

I laugh to myself, turning off the tv.

"Please don't draw on the walls you two!" I yelled up the stairs.

"We won't!" Tyler calls back making me smile.

"You'd better not or else no cookies for dessert!"

I hear them groan, making me snicker as I head up the stairs too.

I know I clearly said that it wasn't a great idea to see Harry while he wasn't in his best state because of the fact that they'd eventually get sick if they did, but I didn't care. I can't sit out here and keep myself from seeing him any longer.

It's only been like half the day, but I'd check on him occasionally.

Swinging the door open, Harry was cuddled to the pillows, lips parted slightly, his hair an utter mess.

I slowly head over to him, leaning down and gently stroking the hair off his face.

"Blue?" His voice was raspier than usual, as he sniffled.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"Fucking terrible." He groaned.

I didn't respond, just smirking a little. "Swear jar."

He playfully glared at me, coughing slightly as he leaned back on a pillow.

I set a hand on his forehead, as I gasped at the sudden rise of temperature.

He shivered. "Why is it so cold in here? I thought you turned the heat up?"

"You're burning hot." I sighed.

"Well thanks." He attempted to wink, making me groan.

Harry laughs and ends up having a coughing fit.

"I feel so bad." I murmured, my eyes softening. "I thought the pill would work out though, I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing, just come here." He held out his arms for me.

"Okay, but just let me--"

I gasped when he had tugged me by the arm, my head lightly falling to his chest.

He was so warm, it was almost as if his fever got worse the past few hours.

He leaves a kiss on my hair, my arm slowly wrapping around his waist.

"I love you a lot." I peck his cheek and he nods.

"I love you more though."

It still stuns me completely knowing this wasn't the same boy I was dealing with years ago.

"As soon as I get my charm back, I'm going to thrust into you.. Like there is no tomorrow, love."

He makes the face in a semi sneeze as I immediately hid under the covers before he had sneezed.

I giggle, him groaning.

"So what were you saying?" I joked, laughing.

"It's funny now, but it won't be funny when I do." He tells me.

"Mhm, whatever you say." I sing songed, heaving myself up from the bed.

.

A few moments later, I walk out of the bathroom with a damp cloth in my hand.

I smile to myself, seeing that Harry had fallen asleep once again.

Walking to his side of the bed, I kneeled down next to him as I stare at him in admiration for awhile.

His eyelashes tickled his skin just slightly as his.. Oh god, his lips.

I shake my head and the thought of kissing him away as I tentatively dab the towel on his forehead and then down his cheek and then his neck.

My lips parted, as I find myself in a trance as I repeat what I did.

Harry hums, a smile playing on his lips. "That feels good."

"It should." I chuckled. He motions me to sit beside him on the bed as I complied.

I push his long hair back gently, continuing to dab the damp towel on his slightly clammy skin.

"What would I even do without you?" He murmurs, still with eyes closed.

"I don't know." I say honestly. "But even if I wasn't here at this moment probably in another life, then I'd still want you to turn out this way.. If that makes sense." I mumble, my hand cupping his cheek as his eyes opened slowly.

His pale green eyes met mine as I pull a small smile.

"But that's exactly why I can't, because you're honestly the only person I can see myself with Blue." His voice was hoarse as he spoke.

I felt my heart warm at his words. "Thank god." I say, making him laugh lightly.

I fold the cloth, setting it on his forehead as I crawl under the covers with him.

Our legs entangle under the sheets as his hand sneaks under my shirt and brushes the skin on my hip.

His hand strokes my skin gently, and finally just sets it there, his thumb moving against my hip slowly.

My face is buried in his chest as I sighed, his chin on top of my hair.

His chest slowly rose and fell, as I could slightly hear his heartbeat.

If everyday could be like this, ever since I first met him.. I swear, I'd never want it to end.

If anyone asked me which day I'd have on loop forever, I'd pick this one. Because everything was set im place, and we were here, just in each other's arms.

I'd give anything just to keep it this way.

I immediately remembered the day he had stayed in to take care of me when I was sick, the smile once again making its way to my face.

"Blue?"

"Yeah, I'm here." I exhaled, my arms enveloping around him.

"I.. Thanks for everything." He said, his voice soft.

.

____________________________

A/N:

Hey guys! So this was kind of a short update because I'm actually going to be really honest with you guys

I honestly am stuck on writing this story, like I have no idea where it'll go as of now it's writer's block omfg

So maybe this will end soon, but as of now I'm putting this book on hold :(

I might make slow updates but as of now it's on hold!

But since I love you guys so so so much and i never want to let you down ever, I am writing a spinoff, like a prequel I guess. It's taking it back to the past way before the first book (: so it takes place when they're still in high school and all ahhh

I figured since im stuck on picking up from where i am in this sequel, I'm just going to take it to the past when everything was easier lol

It's simply called "Sex" and it's going to be released soon.

If you'd like to continue reading about Blue and Harry then you'll be able to there!

I'm going to post an update on here as soon as it's published, thank you so much if you read it!

I will make it my first priority to finish that book before anything else ♡

Ily guys thank you again!

- Mia x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.5K 27
Love~Hate relationship... A contract marriage between two people who kinda always hated each other....
4.7K 138 25
WARNING: For the love of God or whatever you believe in (if you're Atheist), DO NOT READ THIS. I wrote this like 10 billion years ago. I'm too lazy t...
3.2K 203 38
I'm dangerously inlove with my bestfriend bummer is, he doesn't feel the same. ...
118M 1.6M 66
"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at like 3 in the morning. "Please." I rolled...