Loki X Reader - The Goddess...

Per MKerina88

Your dad, Tony Stark, invites you to join the Avengers. You fight alongside them during the battle of New Yor... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5-Your POV
Chapter 5-Loki's POV
Chapter 6-Nat's POV
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Tesseract Healing Explained
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Other Books In The Series
Now Released

Notice

102 0 0
Per MKerina88

Hey guys! I'm writing this to give a bit of an update on where I've been and what's been going on. I took a very very long break from writing because I got super busy and had just kinda lost interest in writing. I felt like I had gone dry and wanted to take time to focus on school. But as of right now all I want to do is write and it's literally been everything I'm thinking about. I am currently working on two new books, one of which is listed at the end of this story under my Now Published section and the other is an original book. I wasn't sure about continuing to add to my MCU collection. So if you would like to read new MCU/Reader stories, please leave a comment and let me know what you would be interested in!

I really appreciate the attention which this story has received and I am really looking forward to my future in writing here. I have no estimation for when I will start releasing my original work because I am really taking my time on it. As for my other story, I am hoping to begin releasing it within the next couple of months!

Anyway, I just wanted to give my lovely readers an update as to where I've been and a little side info as to what I've been working on! Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope you enjoy this story. I will say this is no longer my proudest work because I wrote it what feels like forever ago and my writing I feel as changed/improved over the last couple months!

Love you all so much!

Updated as of 5/4/24

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

6.8K 221 9
Y/N is the newest Avenger. ( Set during Avengers 1) Loki is being held in Avengers a Tower. Y/N got lost in her new home and stumbled upon Loki's cel...
11.6K 874 22
Loki was used to feeling like the odd man out. Once the team finally let him join them he had quickly forged a friendship with Bucky, and spent his s...
21.5K 899 32
Your name is Nova Hemming and you've been a Stark Industries legal advisor since Tony Stark became Iron Man. You are in the heart of New York City w...
156K 6.5K 23
After the war Thor looks to building New Asgard. Loki meanwhile is sent to stay with the Avengers. But they cannot bring themselves to trust the tric...