Chapter 31

You stood before the throne.

"So, this is it? The end of the journey?" You asked.

Loki smiled. "Almost my love. The wedding is in two days and then we must finish the frame on father and Thor." Loki said.

"And your mother?" You replied.

Loki smiled. "A queen cannot rule without her king." Loki said. "Something I will change as king."

"You don't have to. Odds are you'll live longer than me. I mean your a couple thousands of years old." You said. Loki looked at you. He held your hands and smiled. "So your getting married little brother?" Thor said as he entered the room.

Loki smiled. "Yes I am brother." Loki replied.

"Still won't make you king." Thor replied.

You looked at Thor angrily.

"I don't want the throne. I want to be happy. _________ with my last name makes me happy." Loki said. You looked at him and smiled.

"Does Stark know about this?" Thor asked.

"Yes. Yes he does." You replied.

"And, did you invite him?" Thor asked.

"No. He saw Loki propose and that's enough." You said looking at your ring.

"Emerald?" Thor asked.

You nodded.

Thor sighed. "If you think your going to get anything out of thing wedding Loki, you're wrong. The only thing you're getting, is a wife." Thor said.

"A pretty badass one that is." Loki said.

You smiled. You grabbed Loki's hand.

"Come on. We have the final plans to make." You said.

Loki smiled. "Excuse us dear brother." Loki said.

The two of you walked to your room.