Chapter 29

You opened your eyes on the ground. Fires were everywhere. You felt a hand on your shoulder.

You looked up. Loki was smiling next to you. You quickly stood up.

"Did we win?" You asked.

Loki smiled. "Look around my love. The Avengers tower has fallen. They are all weak and sore. There is just one thing left to do." Loki said. "I want to take you to a place. We can stay there for a while. Then we can return to Adgard and claim it as our own." Loki said.

Sirens wailed in the distance. Smoke clouded the sun.

"Where to dear?" You asked Loki.

He grabbed onto you and you disappeared from the City.

Green grass surronded you.

Large moutains could be seen from a far.

A little wooden cabin stood in the middle of the green field.

"Where are we?" You asked.

Loki smiled. "Your people call it Norway." Loki said.

You smiled. "What made you think to come here?" You asked.

Loki smiled. "You said that you knew Norwegian. So I checked out the place one night and used my magic to build this little home. Figured we could spend some time here before claiming Asgard. We also need a plan for that." Loki said.

You kissed him on his cheek. "It's wonderful here." You said.

Loki looked at your suit. The was a tear in the sleeve.

You used your magic to fix it.

He grabbed your hand you the two of you started walking towards the cabin.