Notice

Hey guys! I'm writing this to give a bit of an update on where I've been and what's been going on. I took a very very long break from writing because I got super busy and had just kinda lost interest in writing. I felt like I had gone dry and wanted to take time to focus on school. But as of right now all I want to do is write and it's literally been everything I'm thinking about. I am currently working on two new books, one of which is listed at the end of this story under my Now Published section and the other is an original book. I wasn't sure about continuing to add to my MCU collection. So if you would like to read new MCU/Reader stories, please leave a comment and let me know what you would be interested in!

I really appreciate the attention which this story has received and I am really looking forward to my future in writing here. I have no estimation for when I will start releasing my original work because I am really taking my time on it. As for my other story, I am hoping to begin releasing it within the next couple of months!

Anyway, I just wanted to give my lovely readers an update as to where I've been and a little side info as to what I've been working on! Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope you enjoy this story. I will say this is no longer my proudest work because I wrote it what feels like forever ago and my writing I feel as changed/improved over the last couple months!

Love you all so much!

Updated as of 5/4/24