Love Beyond Nature๐ŸŒผ

By aqsabutt07

Hey my lovelies so i come again with a new taekook fantasy book...hope you all enjoy it....๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ One day a b... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 2๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 3๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 4๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 5๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 6๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 7๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 8๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 9๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 10๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 12๐ŸŒผ

Chpater 11๐ŸŒผ

1.9K 228 631
By aqsabutt07

???:"D-d-daddyyy....."

the boy spoke and thats it...RIP to kook's heart and soul....and before he could say anything or understand what had happened he fainted on the spot making the boy panic......

The boy rushed towards kook when kook fell unconscious on the ground.....he went close to kook and sat down beside him and started to tap on his cheeks... but his heart dropped seeing kook's pale face and blood dripping down from his nose....fear rushed over the smol boy and he badly wanted to cry out loud seeing his daddy laying lifeless on the groud.....

Did his daddy really died this time like his parents?? Is he gonna live alone now ?? Without his daddy?? He didnt even marry his daddy yet nor his daddy saw him in his human form?? His daddy said he will marry him but why he died before that???...his daddy wanted to see him in his big tiggy form and also said if he was a human he will marry him but why he died seeing him in both of his forms???

he shakily lift his hand from kook's cheek and put it on kook's chest to see if his heart is beating or not....but cried in relief when he felt his heart beating normally under his palm and started sobbing hardly...

???:"d-daddy die(fainted) g-gain??.....w-why daddy a-always die l-looking taetae...ish taetae s-scawwyy??? Ish taetae no pweety in hooman lwook?? Dwdddy no lwike taetae now??...."he said to no one while crying hard... shaking kook's body to woke him up....

???:"d-daddyy up pwease....taetae w-wants chu t-to swee taetae in hooman lwook...u-up pwease d-dwddy...taetae w-wanna twell chu somefingg...."he was sobbing hard his little body was shaking badly while snuggling in kook's chest who was laying like a dead body on the ground.....

After crying for sometime the boy realised that its going to be night soon and the weather is also turning cold making his bare body shiver more so he thought to went inside with kook maybe kook will wake up like that day again?....but then he look behind and saw all the mess...the dead body of the person who he killed some minutes ago was scattered around all over the place in picese making the boy sighed.....

He stood up and walk towards the body and stood infront of it and suddenly his eyes started glowing again in a deeper shade of blue...

while a light came from his hands....he lift his hands towards the body parts which sunddenly started to floats in the air....his entire body started to glow as light was coming from his entire body and in a blink the floating body parts turned into ashes....and the place become all clean like nothing had happened here in the first place.....

Like this....

The boy close his eyes to calm himself down and turned around and again walk towards kook and without any difficulty he took kook inside the house and make him layed on the couch and went inside their room to clean himself as he was still covered in blood....

~~~~~~~

Kook groans in pain as his head was hurting like hell.....he opens his eyes with difficulty and look around in confusion that he's sleeping here at this hour??? but then got shocked....he was in the garden no??? Then how come???

Kook:"how on the earth i came here ??? And when i came here??? Why am i here ??? Or even better... who took me here ?? Wait a second.... Where's that gorgeous boy??? No no the question is WHO was that gorgeous boy??? And where did he came from??? OH MY GOD WAITT.....t-that boy was a huge tiger and then h-he turned into a boy right??? Or was it my dream?? Wtf is happening with me...am i really gone insane that i started to seen unrealistic things??."he thought while pulling his hair having no idea what happened with him in the first place.....

But then something hit him....like a truck with full speed.....

Kook:" WAIT WAIT IT CAN'T BE A FVCKING DREAM AS I SAW THE BOY NAKED!!!! I SAW HIM NAKED AND DAMNN HE WAS SOOOO FREAKING ETHEREAL AND I FAINTED INSTEAD OF ENJOYING THE MOUTH WATERING VIEW???? AND HAD A FVCKING NOSEBLEED INFRONT OF THE GORGEOUS BOY AS WEL OH MY GOD PLEASEE DEAR EARTH SWALLOW MEEE.......I JUST FAINTED INFRONT OF THE GORGEOUS ETHEREAL BOY LIKE A DUMB COCONUT AND MAKE A FOOL OF MYSELF???...."he scolded himself while crying internally with pure embarrassment.....

Yes embarrassment that what he was feeling right now and wanted the ground to swallow him right this instant before anyone could know about this incident....

He can't believe he fainted....HE??? the mighty JEON FVCKING JUNGKOOOK fainted...he didnt remember if he ever embarrassed himself before like that infront of anyone....and not just he embarrassed himself by fainting but he got a fvckinggg nosebleed that too just by looking at a gorgeous plus ethereal beauty who was NAKED while cover in blood??

If mingyu and eunwoo came to know about this piece of information they will gonna tease him to fvcking death.....aahhhhh what he have done to himself.....

Kook:"but no matter what....the boy was still so beautiful and magnificent....ahh he was just like a dream a beautiful dream to be exact even the blood didnt able to hide his ethereal beauty and sculpture goddess like body...aahhh his bodyyy....his smooth skin that he wanted to mark...round milky mound that he wanted to squeeze till his heart desires his tiny waist woahh he can even fit it in his one palm....his thick juicy thighs and pulm jiggly bum in which he wanna sink his teeth his pink smol kitt-...."he thought dreamily while sqealing hard inside his mind getting so many desire for the unknown boy....totally lost in his beauty....

he felt himself felling in love in a first sight with the unknown gorgeous boy that he wanted to cherish and treasure for forever in his arms.....but then again he got hit by the reality....

Kook:"SHUT UP...JUST SHUT THE FVCK UP JEON FVCKING JUNGKOOK stop behaving like a pervert and a love sick bastāřd or your baby princess gonna kill youuu just by his pawslaps and will drink your all blood in one go while being upset with you...."he slapped himself to stopped his oh so innocent overthinking about the mysterious boy but then AGAIN!!!!.....

Kook:"wait a fvcking damnn minute....blood?? that boy was covered in blood before i fainted...I literally saw him covered in blood from head to toe????? Oh my GOD the boy just brutally kīlled a high authorities officer who came to take my baby??? That too infront of ME??? ....

Wtf Wtf....WHERE IS MY BABY PRINCESS....OH MY GOD.....HERE I WAS DROOLING OVER A BOY FORGETTING ABOUT MY PRETTY BABY PRINCESS...AHHH IM SUCH AN A§SHOLE...HOW CAN I DO THIS TO MY BABY SNOWBALL...OH MY...DID HE TOOK MY BABY WITH HIM?? where is the boy and where could he possibly can take my baby???...."he started to get scared...what if something bad happen to his baby???

Kook:"Did the boy was some relative of my baby??? who came to protect him and my baby went away with him?? Leaving me here all alone to die as now he dont wany me anymore because im a human???NO no my baby cant leave me like that....my baby is not heartless i know he loves me and wants to marry me...we both agree on this and my baby took me as his mate he cant leave me no no that boy must took my baby without his consent...i should go and check on my baby he must be scared without me...oh my poor baby princess...."he thought panicking and immediately stood up from the couch but stumbled by the blanket and fell down with a loud thud straight on his handsome face....

~~~~~~~~~~•••

The boy was in room wearing something to cover his body as he thought its necessary to do that in human form?? He was in kook's closet when he heard a loud thud his ear perked up by hearing the loud sound and he  immediately went outside the room and saw kook on the floor?? More like kissing the floor??? How dare he kiss the floor when he is here??? The boy huff and walk towards kook and stood infront of kook who didnt realise it yet as he was busy admiring the floor.....

When kook didn't notice him the boy pouted hard and stomp his foot huffing..... making kook flinched who slowly lift his head and sat up on the ground rubbing his nose...he look at front and saw two smooth slinder legs???wait... What??? legs???

He gulp and looked a little up and again saw those juicy thick thighs that made his mouth drools....

Kook:"am i again dreaming??? Did i again fanited??? Or this time my soul left my body getting hit by the floor to hard???...."he thought while staring at the thighs but he snapped out of his drool filled thoughts when the person sat down infront of him and the sight he saw was indeed worth dying....

Kook gulp hard seeing the huge mounds infront of his face....he badly wanted to grab them and stuff his face in the depth of the mouth watering cleavage suffocating himself.....

Kook:"woahh am i in heaven??? Even if im not then this sight is no less then the heaven itself....ahh please suffocate me....i wanna die while being suffocate in these delicious boobies......"he was lost in the heavenly mounds and the boy didnt like it....

???:"why d-daddy ish nwot lwooking at t-taetaw faceu? Why dwddy ish ignowing tawtae??? Ish taetae f-facue ish ugwy?...."he thought while pouting and slap kook's face with his smol hand making kook flinched hard who looked at the boy's face and his breath knocked out and get choked on his spit looking at the same boy again....making the boy panic....

The boy panic seeing kook coughing like a dying donkey while looking at him with his eyes wide as saucer like they will come out of their sockets making the boy more panic who immediately cupped his face in his smol hands while his blue doe eyes gets teary....

???:"d-dwddyy are chu okwy????....."he asked with wobbly lips and kook aburtly stopped his heart dropped to his stomach when he heard what the boy said and that's it....his nose again started bleeding like a broken tap making the smol boy's eyes widen and he immediately climbed on his kook's lap and started to wipe the blood with his sweater paws while bitting his wobbly lips hard to stop his sobs that wanted to escape from his lucious lips....

Kook was speechless totally out of words or more like stunned....the gorgeous boy was sitting on his lap wipping his nose with his sweater paws......looking soo cute and adorable and the shirt he's wearing was 2 times bigger on him and by seeing the shirt its definitely his shirt.....

Kook looked at the boy who looks like he will gonna cried out any moment....his eyes was red and swollen like he was crying before as well???......kook gulped and wrapped his hands around the boy's tiny waist and started to caresses it gently but groans feeling the softness of it and how his tiny waist fitted perfectly in his palm.....

The boy heard the groan and thought he hurted kook and his lips started to wobbles and his doe eyes completely brimmed with tears that were threatened to come out making kook panic....his heart was hurting seeing the boy's teary eyes but why???

???:"dwid t-taetae hwurts c-chuu d-daddy???...."he asked while stuttering badly making kook's heart clenched....

Kook:"shh its okay...im okayy you didn't hurt me...im alright calm down...."he said but the boy harshly bite his lips while shooking his head eagerly looking soo adorable even when he's going to cry....

???:"b-but but d-dwddy's nosie ish bweedingg becwuse taetae swlap d-daddy taetae ish bwad boii....taetae hwurts dwdddy....."he said and burst into tears making kook's eyes widened in shock....kook cursed his nose which is leaking blood every now and then....

Kook:"shh its okay... its not like that ....it not bleeding because of you okay....i-its because i-i fell on the ground and hit my nose on the floor hard that's whyy...please dont cry its not because of you ....pleasw stop crying...."he said and started to bounce the smol distress baby on his lap to make him calm while rubbing his back softly.....the boy was hiccupping while crying softly....

???:"rweallyyy...."he asked innocently while sniffling cutely looking at him with his wide teary doe eyes making kook's heart burst in uwuwuw.....

Kook:"yes really now dont cry okayy it's hurting me seening your tears...."he said while gently wiping the boy's tears who nodded innocently and stopped crying as he dont wanted to make his daddy upset making kook smiled at the adorable bean but then he realized something.....the boy is sitting on his LAP.....

He looked down and immediately regretted well not really but still when he had a veryy nice view of the heavenly cleavage of the boy as the first 3 buttons were undone giving him the perfect opportunity to look at the bouncy milky mounds and drools all he want at the heavenly sight....but kook immediately shook his head and looked at the boy's face

The boy was still whiping his blood with his sweater paws that was dripping from his nose continuesly while pouting adorably....his blue doe eyes were still teary and puffy while his plump lips were looking more juicy and red by the constant bitting which were now in a adorable pout while his bread cheeks were flushed red....the boy was looking like a sin but an adorable one....

Kook:"please dont woke up please buddy dont woke up now please i beg you...."he was praying to God that he dont get a boner at such situations as the boy was sitting directly on his junior who can woke up any minute.....

???:"taetae was sho scwared when chu die suddwenly .....taetae thwoght now taetae wive be all alwone in this jwungle....why chu alwayss die lwooking taetae....ish taetae s-scawwyy???...."he asked innocently while sniffing cutely making kook cooed hard at the innocent lil bean but he got shocked when he realize what the boy said....

Kook:"die??? You mean fainted right? But what do you mean i always died seeing you??? ...."he asked confused because as he remembered he saw the boy for the first time in the garden than what he meant by always???making the boy huff....

???:"swilly daddy chu d-die that day awlso when ish was raining and chu went outswide to buy fwood...."he said making kook stunned then he remembered the day when he came back and it was all dark because of raining and he saw someone with blue glowing eyes before fainting and now he looked at the boy's eyes and indeed it was the same eyes which he saw that day....

Kook:"y-you were the one that broke inside my house that day as well??? But what were you doing in my house??? And how did you entered inside in the first place?? And where did you went after i woke up???...."he asked making the boy confused....what his daddy even saying???

???:"taetae dwidnt bweak your house the house ish fine....taetae ish good boii..taetae dwont break thwingz....and taetae live hwere wive daddy onlwy...and taetae was there awlso when daddy up fwom dying..chu fowgot???.."he said huffing while pouting hard....how dare his daddy accuse him for breaking the house ....the house is all fine hump....making kook dumbfound.....

Kook:"he was there all the time??? But where??? He didnt saw him when he woke up but why he's saying that he was there??? And why he's calling me daddy???but he's cutee tho and also adorable and bratty just like my baby fluff ball.....OH MY GOD WHERE'S MY BABYYY PRINCESS....."he was admiring the boy's cute face when he suddenly remembered about his baby princess which he forgot completely after seeing the gorgeous boy again being more ethereal and beautiful without any blood now sitting on his lap......

Kook:"did you see a cub??? A smol white cub....he was there outside with me when you came b-being a tiger you know....he was right behind me hidding when that man come to attack us and then you came...but i dont know where he went after that....please help me find my baby princess...he must be scared without me maybe he hide somewhere being scared.....i want my baby back please help me..."he said in panic making the boy looked at him in disbelief.....

The boy looked at him with pure betrayal....how can his daddy do this with him??? Did his daddy forgot him??....is his daddy dumb???

???:"taetae ish bwaby prwincess ...why taetae hwlp chu finfwing taetae??? Chu dumb??? Taetae dwidnt hide anywhele.....taetae ish the bwig tiggy whish was outswide...i becowme bwig to safw daddy fome the bwad hooman who came to twake taetae wive him dumb dwdddy...."he said clearly upset with kook and again slapped kook's face being angry with him who seems like his brain stopped working suddenly....

the boy again huffed seeing kook's face and stand up from his lap walking towards the couch and layed down being all upset with his daddy curling into a smoll ball and started crying when kook still didnt followed him.....

TO BE CONTINUED...... 🌼🌼🌼🌼

To be honest i didnt wanted to write this chapter....i was soo confused and my mind was all messed up....first i thought to just make kook wake up and tae will be again in his cub form as i didnt planned the human tae and kook interaction yet that's why this chapter was soo difficult for me to write but still i wrote it as you all wanted it....and i dont know what I have wrote i spend day and night just by thinking about this chapter alone as i wasnt getting any idea about what to write ......

So forgive me...i know there isnt much in this chapter and it isnt tunred out who you all must imagine it so forgive me for that....and till next 10 days or so im not gonna update this book as i need time to think about it and also i want to focus on "ghostly mate" & "burning desire" now as i have to complete them soon so i can start writing the new book.....

I still hope you enjoy this chapter and today im not saying to vote for the chapter as im not satisfied with it...i love you all....😘❤️

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💜💚💜💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 13.7K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
200K 14K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
109K 1.7K 8
Hello lovelies im back with some new ideas............ This book will have short stories...including.... Flufff Romance Arrange marriage Smut Kinky...
513K 27.3K 75
Story by:cutegir2002 ______ A story where Kim Taehyung is frustrated with his current boss, and to get his frustration away his best friend Park Jimi...