Chapter 4🌼

Kook came back home after getting all the necessary things...toys and food for him and his baby snowball.....

He reached home and open the door and went inside....

Kook:"babyy daddyy is home...where are you??? Snowball ...."he shout calling the cub while looking around in the living room but saw no one and get confused...

Kook:"babyyy daddyy is back where are you darling.."he said confused....he put the groceries on the kitchen counter and heard shuffling behind him he tunred around just to get attack by someone or more like his baby cub who jumped in his arms snuggling closer to his neck sniffing him and licking his neck eagerly purring in his hold....

He smiled widely helding his baby more close but then he felt something wet on his shoulder and frowned.....

He tried to pull the cub away from his neck who was shivering in his hold to see his face but the cub latched on his more tightly clutching his collar hardly in his smol paws sobing softly making kook worried and his heart hurts hearing his baby's cries....

Kook:"baby what happened why are you crying are you okay....let daddy see your pretty face...did my baby missed me that much hmm...were you scared princess..."he asked softly patting his smol bum and the cub growls softly snuggling more into his neck...

Kook:"aww im sorry darling daddy missed you too...i will not leave you alone again i promisee...forgive daddyy please and let daddy see your gorgeous face now.."he said kissing the cubs ear softly making the cub whine and he slowly looked at kook who cooed at the adorable bean...his doe eyes were teary and his pink tiny snout was red because of crying...

He gently kiss his smol pink snout and the cub whine...and kook was ready to faint as he swears he saw the cub pouting...

Kook:"why i started seeing things....oh my God...who gonna beleive me ??? They will think im gone mad...if i tell them that my cub is sassy shows tantrums to me get mad at me whines all the time and get shy as well??? Am i normal??? "He thought crying internally and the cub was looking at him innocently titling his head pawing his face to grab his attention making him smile...he shrugged his thoughts...

Kook:"well who cares if they gonna believe me or not...i know what i saw and im just gonna beleive it..."he smile bopping his cub's smol snout making his cub scrunch his face cutely...

He again kiss his baby's tiny snout but the cub growls and leans close to kook face who stood still and the cub came face to face to him putting his smol mouth on kook's lips making a "chu" sound and then started licking his lips softly...making kook broked into a wide smile ....

Kook:"aww so my baby wants a kissie hmm my naughty baby...i thought my baby get shyy kissing me on the lips but i see now my baby is being bold enjoying the kisses...."he said cheekily making the cub growl who pulled away and hit kook on his cheek with his tiny paw huffing and jumped out of his arms going towards the room swing his smol bum leaving a dumbfound kook in the living room...

Kook:"d-did he jusy slapped me again??? Did i said something wrong??? Am i that bad...what i even did to deserve this treatment all the time..."he said putting a hand on his cheek looking at the direction where his baby went while pouting....

"he said putting a hand on his cheek looking at the direction where his baby went while pouting