Chapter 3🌼

Kook was looking at the cub with love filled eyes that he forget to eat his own food and the cub looked at him when he felt a stare on himself and titled his head cutely when he saw how kook was looking at him with a wipped smile...

The cub growls lowly but gain no response from the whipped man the cub walk closely to kook and hit on his face with his tiny paw making kook flinch who put his hand on his cheek and look at the cub in disbelief...

Kook:"d-did you just slap me??...what i did to deserve this treatment?? Eommaaa..."he said dramatically crying holding his cheek and the cub was looking at him more like staring in his soul...

The cub huff lowly and climb on kooks arm and sat on his shoulder and lick his cheek softly and rub his tiny head on his cheek like he's comforting kook making kook cooed at his tiny bean and this time his eyes actually turned glossy and he lift the cub from his shoulder and pull him infront of his face and smooches his tiny face making the cub whine kicking his tiny legs to get out of kook's hold...

Kook:"waahhh what good deeds i did to get you in my lifee....im goingg insaneeee for you princess...."he said hugging the cub close to his chest....who snuggled more into his chest making happy little noises...

~~~~~~

Kook was sitting in the living room watching tv with the cub sitting on his lap who's eyes were wide looking at the characters moving around...the cub was squealing now and then jumping slightly watching the tv with sparkling eyes making kook's heart burst in happiness....seeing his excited little princess....

Then suddenly the cub stopped and climb down of his lap and started walking making kook confused...

Kook:"baby where are you going...comeback princess come to daddyyy....dont leave me aloneee...."he whined when the cub didnt give any response making him sulk as he's not getting any attention from the tiny bean so he stood up and started following the cub like a lost puppy...

He follows the cub who stopped at the other side of the living room where some photo frams where hanging on the wall...

The cub looked up at kook and stand on his two legs making grappy hand for kook to lift him up...

Kook really wanted to squeal hard but control himself and pick his baby up in his arms and held him close to his chest

The cub looked at the photos curiously titling his head and touch the frams carefully with his smol paws...there was a photo of kook's parents and him when he was 10 years old...

The cub caresses the photo and growl cutely as he have recognised kook in the picture and look at kook and then again at the photo growling happily...making kook cooed...

Kook:"yes my excited baby its me your daddy...and these are my parents my eomma appa...they died when i was 13 years old..."he said and his eyes turned a little glossy missing his parents...he felt two soft paws on his face tapping gently...