INTRODUCTION

Warnings:-

#Top kook

#Bottom Tae

#Femboy

#Bp tae

#Drama

#Romance

#Lactation

#Breastfeeding

#fantasy au

#Smutsss

#Violence

#Hybrid tae

#Human kook

#Wild animals

#Age gap

#Flufff flufff and lotsss of Flufff

#No angst

#No cheating

#Human x hybrid

#Crossdressing

#Mpreg

#Happy Ending

If anyone have any problem with the giving warnings or if any warning make you uncomfortable than you can leave the book immediately...dont need to comment negatively as you guys have warned before hand....

I hope you all enjoy this book....🌼🌼🌼

Let's get it....

~~~•

CHARACTERS:-

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook

26

CEO of Land Acquisition (forest protection)

Kind hearted...loving....caring...but cold and strict to those who dont deserves his kindness...love animals and nature....always make sure that the forest and the animals who live their are safe....bubbly...but emotionless as well...dont like to interact with alot of people...have few friends only who he love dearly...never show his sweet bubbly side to anyone...

Lives alone in a mansion.....lost his parents in a car accident when he was a kid.....have a secret house in deep forest but no one knows about it...he often spend his holidays there....single since birth because he never found someone who actually touched his heart and soul....

Handsome as hell...have a muscular body...he love doing workout...buff and tall...body of a greek God...have tattoos and piercings....

Height 6'2

Virgin

~~~~~

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung

17

A rare tiger hybrid ..kind...caring...loving...a shy baby....but fierce and scary....bubbly...likes to play around....love his brother (seojoon) and parents so much...lives deep inside the forest out of the human sight....a innocent little bean but sassy as well....if you make him angry he can kill you without a second thought....possessive as its his nature as a tiger....mateless...

Have so many special powers... he's a special one that born once in a thousand yearss.....

(a/n: i will not tell you which powers he have no not yet....🙂)

He haven't turned into his human form from ages now as he live in the forest so he prefer living in tiger form...

Ethereal beauty with hour glass body...curves of a goddess..shinny diamond skin...silver hair....doe sprakly blue eyes...smol cute nose with plump rosy lips...

Height 5'4

Virgin...

Im a sucker for height difference and agegap...if you have any problem fight me 😌💅

To be continued......🌼🌼🌼

I hope you all like this book....as i loveeeee reading hybrid books so i thought to make one of my own....dont forget to vote and comment....i love you all...🌼🌼🌼🌼

TAEKOOK FOREVER.....💚💜💚💜💚💜