Chapter 8🌼

????:"aagghhh ish hwurts....d-daddy mwe no feel gwood....d-dadd- ...."but before he could complete his sentence he fell down on the ground being unconscious......

Next Morningg.....

Kook stirred in his sleep and turned his face to the left side to hide his face in his baby's soft furr to avoide the sunlight which is hitting his face disturbing his sleep....but he frowned when he didnt felt his baby's furry soft body beside him...his baby always sleeps either on his face or in the crook of his neck curling in a smol fluffy ball but where he is today...

He tap on his chest but his baby wasn't there as well he open his eyes and looked on the bed but he was the only one on bed...he immediately sat up worriedly.....his baby always woke him up as soon as he woke up but where he went today without him????

He hurriedly stood up from the bed and was about to walk but frozed on th spot when his gaze fell on the ground and his eyes popped out seeing his baby laying lifelessly on the ground body stretch out his paws on wither side of his head....his heart dropped and he immediately scoops his baby in his arms but his body numbed when he felt his baby's limp body....he hold him in his left arm like a baby and shaked him slightly...

Kook:"b-baby??? Snowball....hey wake up bun....babyyy ....w-why arnt you waking up???? T-this isnt a j-joke okay....Dont do this to daddyyy....snowball please wake up for daddyy... p-please baby dont d-do this to d-daddy in scared....."He said shakily trying to wake the cub but there wasnt any response tears gather in his bambie eyes...fear rushed over him....his heart started to beat fastly almost like it will come out of his chest....he cant lose his baby like that....why isnt he waking up...from how long his baby is laying on the floor like that???

He pulled his baby close to his chest scratcheing his ears so maybe his baby will wake up being irritat for disturbing his beauty sleep but got no response.....he put his hand on his baby's heart to check the heartbeat and felt very low heartbeat of his baby on his fingers....even his breathing was so low and it almost seems like his baby isnt even breathing......he panicked not knowing what to do...

Kook:"babyy please open your eyes....please daddyy cant live without you snowball....dont leave daddyyy...what should i-i do?? J-jin hyung yeah jin hyung...where is my phone..."he stood up from the ground in panick looking for his phone when he found it he immediately dialled jin number....

On The Call....

Jin:"hey koo-...."he attend the call and said happily but stopped when he heard sobbing sound on the other side....

Kook:"h-hyung...."he sobs as soon as jin attend the call...

Jin:"kook??? Baby what happened are you okay??? Why are you crying..is everything alright....are you hurt???...."he asked worriedly...

Kook:"h-hyung.....hyung m-my babyyy h-he isnt waking up....hyung s-something h-happend to him...he isnt breathing properly...even his h-heartbear is so low hyung p-please do somthing i-i will die without him please i cant lose him hyung please...."he cried hard making jin more worried...

Jin:"kook calm down please okay nothing will happend to him...bring him here asap...im at the hospital only....nothing will happend to your baby please calm down bunny hyung is here...."he said hurriedly totally unaware of his words being worried about kook that he didnt even realised what he had just said to kook....but kook just keep on crying looking at his baby in his arms making jin more worried...

Jin:"kook baby listen to hyung alright bring your boyfriend here alright baby...he will be alright nothing will happend to him he will be okay in no time trsut me just...bring him to hospital okay....."he said softly to make kook listen to him as he know kook is not in his right mind.....and finally kook listen to him and said ok and cut the call....he put on some clothes and took his car keys and ran outside the house....