Chpater 11🌼

???:"D-d-daddyyy....."

the boy spoke and thats it...RIP to kook's heart and soul....and before he could say anything or understand what had happened he fainted on the spot making the boy panic......

The boy rushed towards kook when kook fell unconscious on the ground.....he went close to kook and sat down beside him and started to tap on his cheeks... but his heart dropped seeing kook's pale face and blood dripping down from his nose....fear rushed over the smol boy and he badly wanted to cry out loud seeing his daddy laying lifeless on the groud.....

Did his daddy really died this time like his parents?? Is he gonna live alone now ?? Without his daddy?? He didnt even marry his daddy yet nor his daddy saw him in his human form?? His daddy said he will marry him but why he died before that???...his daddy wanted to see him in his big tiggy form and also said if he was a human he will marry him but why he died seeing him in both of his forms???

he shakily lift his hand from kook's cheek and put it on kook's chest to see if his heart is beating or not....but cried in relief when he felt his heart beating normally under his palm and started sobbing hardly...

???:"d-daddy die(fainted) g-gain??.....w-why daddy a-always die l-looking taetae...ish taetae s-scawwyy??? Ish taetae no pweety in hooman lwook?? Dwdddy no lwike taetae now??...."he said to no one while crying hard... shaking kook's body to woke him up....

???:"d-daddyy up pwease....taetae w-wants chu t-to swee taetae in hooman lwook...u-up pwease d-dwddy...taetae w-wanna twell chu somefingg...."he was sobbing hard his little body was shaking badly while snuggling in kook's chest who was laying like a dead body on the ground.....

After crying for sometime the boy realised that its going to be night soon and the weather is also turning cold making his bare body shiver more so he thought to went inside with kook maybe kook will wake up like that day again?....but then he look behind and saw all the mess...the dead body of the person who he killed some minutes ago was scattered around all over the place in picese making the boy sighed.....

He stood up and walk towards the body and stood infront of it and suddenly his eyes started glowing again in a deeper shade of blue...

while a light came from his hands....he lift his hands towards the body parts which sunddenly started to floats in the air....his entire body started to glow as light was coming from his entire body and in a blink the floating body parts turned into ashes....and the place become all clean like nothing had happened here in the first place.....

and the place become all clean like nothing had happened here in the first place