HOM Thyme - Kevin

By Pink2Jai

His Omega Mate Tine and Gulf, the two best friends always wish their children to be best friends to each oth... More

Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 11

536 80 72
By Pink2Jai

With Dew and Nani other team mates notice Thyme fuming at the guy who just took a heavy steps towards Thyme and snorted back "You're just a kid with big body. And you misunderstood my words I'm not saying anything bad to him, infact I'm appreciating that Omega Kevin as.s. He clearly wear such outfit so that we Alpha boys to gang up ......". Thyme didn't let the guy finished his sentence when his fist landed exactly on his jaw where it would hurt him like a bitch. Thyme throw the senior Alpha right down on the ground in front of everyone. Thyme looses his control on himself and he charge once again pull up the senior Alpha on his feet to punch him again but immediately the other boys tried to seperate him from the guy who was glower under Thyme's deathly grip. He tried to remove Thyme's hands from his neck moving wildly like a fish out of water. Before Thyme could breakfree himself and beat the senior Alpha more the coach yells at him "Stop Right now Guntituthon". Thyme clearly ignored the yelling of coach as he gritted out sounding very serious "I absolutely never like to hear Kevin name from you. Don't ever mention him. Don't even look at him. Next time if I catch you doing that I'm going to kill you and you're clearly not strong enough to fight me". The coach yells again shrugging Thyme's hand away from the guys neck "I said stop it, Thyme Guntituthon".

Thyme let the guy go from his hold with little force, causing the senior Alpha once again to land on his butt. The coach started scolding Thyme while his face turn to look in the directions of the dance team. But his eyes only landed on the one he was annoyed at. Everyone's attention from the dance team was on Thyme including Kevin's as well. Suddenly one of nowhere Kevin's friend Sara ghasped "Oh my Gosh, Thyme Guntituthon look so fucking hot when he's angry. He's stronger than Damien". Kevin didn't paid attention to what his friends were saying. He had joined dance team so that he could busied himself and stop thinking about the rude Alpha Thyme but guess he expected too much with himself because after watching Thyme all angry, sweating and hot Kevin body reacts before he could control himself. As if some magnetic force was pulling him, Kevin slipped into a trance where his legs move as they wanted the Omega to be closer to Thyme. Someone else blurted "He is so strong and sexy". Kevin stop moving as he realize he wasn't supposed to be doing that not thinking anything such for Thyme specially. So he settled for rolling his eyes inwardly grunting 'Yes he is, damn now shut the fuck up'.

Thyme's face turned into grimaced saying looking at who was glaring at him hard "I'm sorry". Thyme clearly doesn't wanted to do that but then the guy gets up from the ground with his eyes were full of fury. He angrily step closer to Thyme to settled the account of punches but their coach quickly warn him "Damein, don't even think about it..... I had told you on day one that I won't fancy such stunt on the ground. Guntituthon I need an explanation from You". The coach was standing between the two as Thyme glance once again towards dance team. They all were looking at him curiously but Thyme honestly explained "Damien said some disrespectful words for the dance team. I didn't like what he said about them. I'm sorry it won't happen again". The coach wasn't looking happy with all the ruckus happened on the football ground he sternly asked Thyme to leave for the day as a punishment and he would need to talk to his parents about the fight. To which Thyme quickly pleaded "Sir, I'm really sorry. It won't happen again. Just don't tell my parents about this and Let me stay in the game please". Thyme tried hard to get the approval he doesn't wanted to upset his mommy once again but his coach stayed firm on his decision. He wanted Thyme to leave for the rest of the day but Thyme doesn't wanted to. Oh boy How could he when dance team still had one hour of practice remaining. He wanted to stay in the team only so that he could watch over Kevin. He wanted to waste his time by keeping an eye on the brat Omega. He wanted to be sure that Kevin goes home safely. The Alpha pleaded again looking at his coach "Sir, just this one time. I promise to focus on the game and give myself more. Just don't tell my parents and dont kick me out". Thyme wasn't entirely sincere about it but since he had no other choice left he blurted out such word so that he could melt his coach, to change his decision.

Eventually the coach didn't notice his insincere words but sigh nodding his head stating "Okay I won't tell your parents only because it was the first time you misbehave on the field. But you'll still leave for the day. You're not playing for today". Thyme sigh out and nods atleast he won't upset his parents which all he was doing it lately. Thyme dejectedely walk out of the school, he didn't left the premises but stayed waiting in the parking lot playing games on his phone, listening to his favourite music to pass his time. After almost an hour he see the dance team leaving and at the same time he saw Uncle Mew's car pulled up in the parking lot only then he felt comfortable to walk out of the school premises knowing Kevin is in safe hands now. Mew came to pick Kevin from the school but as soon as he left the school premises he saw Thyme walking down the street slowly while hearing music through his airpods. Mew immediately asked "Oh that's my friend Sarawat's son. Shall I offer him a ride". Kevin immediately shook his head "No ...No ...Don't even think Daddy. He is a strong Alpha and perfectly fine and capable to walk down to his mansion. You don't have to be generous and kind for him". Mew knew all the score between Kevin and Thyme as he listen to his child but Thyme is also like his son, just like he and Gulf adores Tim and Si. Mew breath out in amusement "Alright little brat. If you wannabe mean to him". Kevin rolled his eyes responding "You're lucky I'm your only mean child". Mew laugh shaking his head if only his wife, Gulf agreed to have another child but they both were happy and content to have only Kevin. This way they can shower all their love and attention just on Kevin without another distraction "Yes Yes... that I'm sweetheart. C'mon now. Mommy must be waiting for us on dinner. Tonight he also made planned to watch a movie together". Kevin felt excited to spend time with his parents as he already started thinking which movie he'd like to watch. While after saying Mew pulled the car into the driveway of their own mansion.

After reaching back home Kevin straight away took his dinner with his parents and spend rest of the evening in the living room in front of big screen watching couple of anime movie. But around 11 pm he started dozing off when he decide to say good night and walk back to his bedroom take shower and go to sleep like a log. He was still wearing his earlier clothes but as soon as Kevin stepped inside his bedroom the Omega ghasped watching Thyme sitting on the edge of his bed while he was leaning back on his hands , his eyes were staring back to him. They were full of somthing that Kevin can't describe... they were also dilated, but he was shock to see there was no hate. For a moment Kevin couldn't believe his eyes were boring deeply into Thyme's with no intention of breaking away their eye contact. But after a moment he blink at the sight of Alpha Thyme inside his bedroom leisurely sitting on his bed as if it belongs to him. Kevin couldn't able to think nor able to say anything until he heard the annoyed tone commanding him "Will you stop staring and close that fucking door". Kevin immediately rushed to close the fucking door at the stupid Alpha command and immediately regretted it obeying like his life depends on it. Shit he need to calm down rather acting like a trainwreck Omega. But then his eyes landed on the open window realizing Thyme entered inside his bedroom through a window without his permission what the heck?. The Omega complain "What are you doing here Thyme?".

Thyme did not beat around the bush as he straight away gritted out words while getting up and walking closer to Kevin "I'm here to tell you that I don't like all this.... dancing and wearing such short clothes". As Thyme walk closer Kevin felt million of things in that moment but even after everything there was no fear inside him. He dare to look into Thyme's eyes for the first time in ages and somewhat happy and relief to know that there wasn't any hate like he was expecting to see, like what Thyme declare in front of his parents on the night of his 10th birthday. There was anger yes. But no hate atleast. Thyme didn't stop until he was extremly closer to Kevin's body. The Omega was not at all afraid to get physically hurt from his Alpha like if ever Thyme react like last time instead he was thrilled, excited, nervous and happy to see his Alpha once again in his bedroom almost after five fucking years. It was really wired, but Kevin was in daze again inhaling the intoxicated scent that made him go crazy and what not. His breath only hitched when Thyme grab his as.s cheek in one hand asking "What is this, Omega?". Kevin blink again as his whole world stop and heartbeat raced like fast and furious racing car feeling Thyme's touch on his body through his shorts fabric. Thyme growls in whisper "Everyone can see this and I don't like that ". Thyme grip only tighten on Kevin as.s. The Omega started feeling things he never felt before in his entire life. Thyme continue "Everyone thinks they can fantasize about you. Even the older guys want to have you. And I don't like that". For a moment Kevin went speechless at the revelation. He took his time to understand if Thyme is jealous. The Omega wasn't sure if it was jealousy or some trap Thyme planned for him. Kevin stayed quiet deeply looking into Thyme's eyes until he find his composure realizing Thyme was indeed jealous and just this lone thought made the Omega hitting like a jackpot. He dare to open his mouth and question sounding as innocently as he could "Wh..What do they fan.... fantasize about m..me which you don't like?. .. I don't un..understand". Kevin look boringly into Thyme's beautiful face in stupidly way. Though he doesn't like how the Alpha barge inside his bedroom but he surely like where this was going.

Share your thoughts please vote and comment. ❤️

Next update will be after 50 votes and 50 comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 2.3K 21
Sarawat Guntithanon the alpha president of SG company. He always wear a mask on his face, everyone was suspicious about his face no one saw his face...
554K 31K 49
Tine hates Sarawat. Tine is the Prime Minster's son. Sarawat is the heir to a billion dollar company. A unfortunate run-in with Sarawat has turned Ti...
295K 13.4K 16
Tine makes bet with his friends that he can make college's most handsome boy Sarawat fall for him but there's a problem, Sarawat already knows about...
30.9K 3.3K 32
Crowned Prince Tine gets a new servant, loyal, obedient and hard-working. But is Sarawat really what he looks like? He'll sacrifice himself for Princ...