Fanaa

By Rainaloveforever

Tara and Ibrahim story. What happens when love turned into Obsession? This is not an obsession to ruin her, T... More

Character Aesthetics
Prologue
The Heaven
Chapter 2: Extraordinary Passion
Chapter 3: The Maze of Devil
Chapter 4: Caging the Bird
Chapter 5: His Biggest Desire
Chapter 6: First Smile
Chapter 7: Token of Appreciation
Chapter 8: Her Intoxicating effect
Chapter 9: A New Happiness
Chapter 10: Black Shadow of Obsession
Chapter 11: The Proposal
Chapter 12: Violated
Chapter 13: His Ultimatum
Author's note
Chapter 14: Only I can save you
Chapter 15: The Storm
Chapter 16: Kiss me
Chapter 17: First Night
Chapter 19: Gentle
Author's note
Chapter 20: The first rain of love
Chapter 21: His Beastly Obsession
Chapter 22: Rude
Chapter 23: Her Grumpy Husband
Chapter 24: His Limitless Craving
Chapter 25: One Step Closer
Chapter 26: Some memories are bigger than life
Chapter 27: Special Woman
Chapter 28: A Black Cloud
Chapter 29: Office Romance
Chapter 30: Her Yearning
Chapter 31: I'm All Yours
Chapter 32: The beginning of their love

Chapter 18: Attack

7.2K 852 262
By Rainaloveforever

"I want to meet Nidhi mam..."

Dharmesh said to the PA of Nidhi.

"She has not came for 2 days"

Dharmesh was a bit shocked. Nidhi is very much punctual. She never took any leave before. Dharmesh decided to go to her house.
...........................

A car has stopped in front of Nidhi's house. A girl around of Nidhi's age got down off the car. She is wearing denim skirt and a blue t shirt. She removed her sunglass and walked inside the house. She is very beautiful. She fits perfectly in society's beauty standard. She has fuller lips, a round shaped face with a beautiful pointed nose. Her eyes were hazel green.

Beside all these, she is carrying a persona which no one can ignore. She is the youngest billionaire of this country. She has joined her father's business and within a year she has developed her own business of cosmetics.

She is Prajakta Zindal. 27 year old billionaire. She is proud of Dehradun and Nidhi's childhood friend.

She entered Nidhi's house. Nidhi's mother Bonita came out with a worried face. She got relieved after seeing Prajakta.

"Thank God beta you came...I don't know what to do...she has locked herself for the last 2 days...You know what my husband is the main culprit...I already told him that I will never agree for this marriage..I don't trust these rich men...Also their religion is different...i have warned Nidhi many times but she never listened...."

"Aunty relax...Now I'm here, i will handle everything.. don't worry"

Prajakta said with a soft smile.

She walked upstairs towards Nidhi's room. She knocked at her door few times. Finally Nidhi opened the door. Prajakta got shocked after seeing Nidhi's face. She is literally looking like a ghost.

Prajakta immediately hugged Nidhi but at the same time so much anger bubbled inside her.

She make her sit on the bed. Nidhi's face is looking blank.

"Listen, that asshole never deserved you...are you listening Nidhi? You are insulting yourself by mourning like this...What is her name? Tara right?"

Nidhi looked at Prajakta.

"I don't want to talk about this Praju"

Her voice is filled in tiredness.

"He deserves only weak and pathetic girls....Men are like this..they can never handle a strong headed woman..they always go after weaklings..and you are not one of them...Stop this crying phase...we should go for some shopping...Forget about them and be happy...I want my old Nidhi back...You can't ruin your mood for that asshole Nawab and for that bitch Tara..."

"My Tara is not a bitch"

Nidhi and Prajakta turned their heads and find Dharmesh.

"Who are you?"

Prajakta asked.

"He is an intern of our hospital"

Nidhi said.

Dharmesh looked at Nidhi.

"Please mam..do something...how can you stay like this?"

Nidhi frowned.

"Do something? You are the one who ran like a coward that night.."

Dharmesh lowered his head.

"I know I have done a mistake..I got scared...anyone will get scared after seeing him..have you seen his eyes?"

Dharmesh said.

Prajakta chuckled in curiousity.

"What is he? A monster with blue eyes?"

"Exactly he is..."

Dharmesh said.

"He is forcing Tara into this...Tara never wanted to marry him..she is so scared off him...He forced her in this marriage..."

"Can't she protest? What kind of a girl she is?"

Prajakta said.

"Nawab Saab is extremely powerful..noone can stand in front of him Mam"

Dharmesh said.

"I can stand...He has money that doesn't mean he got the right to do anything to anyone....He is right Nidhi...we should take some action"

Prajakta said.

"Action? What kind of action? He has bought this whole city...infact this whole region"

"We can contact his enemies"

Prajakta and Nidhi both looked at Dharmesh.

"He must have some enemies I'm sure..We can contact them and ask for their help...Only we can save Tara like this...Please Mam, I need your help... I'm a very common man and i have no networks...but you two are rich and have some powers..."

Nidhi stood up. She stayed silent for some moment. Then she released a deep breathe.

"Listen Dharmesh...I don't believe in all these...keep me out of this..He broke my heart and believe me that was a reality check for me... I'm not those types of women who become obsessed with a man...If you truly love Tara, then you should try to rescue her by yourself.... Don't drag us on your issue"

Nidhi said.

"Why not? He is absolutely right...Nidhi how can you be so cool and calm? I'm not telling you to chase that Nawab...at least you should seek revenge from that son of a......."

Nidhi stopped Prajakta in midway.

"I don't want any revenge... everything happens for good and I'm sure that something better is written in my fate..I have no grudges against Nawab Saab or Tara...And I will also advice you to stay away from Nawab Saab...he is a fire and any woman will get burn around him..only his woman will be able to stand his fire, other women will get burn like me"

Prajakta was shocked for few seconds.

"No man can burn me Nidhi... I'm strong enough to stand anyone's fire"

"Then all the best....but don't come to me later...i have already warned you"

Nidhi walked out of the room.

Dharmesh looked at Prajakta.

"Will you help me Mam?"

"I want to meet this Nawab first"

She is determined to face this man.

...............................................

Tara was watching the tiger since morning. She is not leaving his cage even for a minute. She has never seen a tiger from that close before. It's increasing her curiosity to another level.

"You are beautiful..."

She almost whispered while holding the rods of the cage. The tiger is sleeping now.

"Yes very beautiful"

Tara's eyes widened after hearing his voice. She didn't turn around. Her hands around the cage become strong when she felt him leaning closer towards her.

She can smell his cologne which is mixed with sandalwood and vetiver. Unknowingly she inhaled it. She has collected many sandalwood plants during her dissertation work. She always likes to inhale its fragrance.

"What do you like about him most?"

His breathing fell on her cheek. She understood that he is deliberately standing closer to her. She made some distance and shifted away from him.

"His eyes..."

She said in a low voice.

"Wow...is it the eye colour?"

He asked amusingly.

"No...it's his innocent soul..I can see it"

Her reply made him amused. He stared at her deeply. May be one day she will be able to see his love through his eyes.

They both stayed silent. She felt uncomfortable with his presence.

"Do you know the time? It's already 7"

This time she looked at him. He is in his office attire. She immediately lowered her eyes in fear. Everytime she looked at his eyes, she got chills.

"We will have our dinner outside...go and change"

His voice is gentle but her heart again got filled in bitterness.

She doesn't want to go with him. She was better all the day because he was not around. Now again fear crawled up to her skin.

She slowly walked inside the mansion.

...............................

He was waiting for her. He has already got dressed. Tonight he has planned to take her to a beautiful view point of Dehradun. He knows that his cute wife is a nature lover. She got happiness within nature. That's why he has planned this dinner date.

He heard her footsteps and turned. He find her wearing the same clothes. He thought she will change into something new and fresh. He has bought tons of dresses for her.

"You didn't change?"

Tara got scared after hearing his tone.

"I...I.. don't..know..what..to wear"

He looked at her blankly. She lowered her eyes. She deliberately didn't change. She doesn't want to look presentable in front of this man. She always feel terror after seeing his eyes. The way he looked at her was unbearable for her. She wants to look ugly. She wants to stink. She wants to make her whole appearance so dirty. That's why she didn't take a bath today and stood under the sun just to sweat and smell bad.

These things will surely create a disgust inside him. Because she knew one thing that he is very much hygienic and loves to stay fresh all the time. Infact she has never seen him in a messy appearance. This proves how much he loves grooming.

Also in college she has heard that he doesn't like bad smells. He has threw many of his men out of his team because they smells bad. He never tolerate dirt. Once he has threw a girl out of their team because she was wearing dirty clothes. So she knows that his cleanliness is on next level. She will try to use it for her advantage.

"Didn't you take a bath today?"

He asked looking at her messy hair.

She shook her head.

"Why?"

His tone is filled in irritation.

"I... don't..take..bath everyday"

She said. She is feeling good actually. She will remove his obsession like this.

"Why?"

He asked in shock.

"I... don't...like..it.."

She said.

He kept looking at her in silence.

"No problem...I have a solution"

He walked towards her and then he grabbed her wrist and moved upstairs. After reaching the room, he straightly walked inside the washroom. Tara stood in tension. After few minutes he came back. Within a second he scooped her in his arms and entered the washroom. The next moment Tara find herself inside the foam filled tub.

"I have prepared a sceneted bath for you.."

He said and walked out. Tara was shocked. After a while he came back with a book on his hand. He placed the book beside the tub and then he lit up a scented candle. He switched on the music system. A very beautiful rhythm played on it.

Then he turned on some magical lights inside it. Tara was amazed.

"You can relax like this...you can read and take bath..This is easy.. isn't it? I'm sure from next time you won't feel lazy to take a bath...I will arrange this everyday for you..."

Tara lost her speech completely.

Next moment she find him placing a juice on the table. Then he looked at his watch.

"45 minutes will be fine.."

He gave a slight smile to her and walked out.

Tara looked around. This environment is really soothing. She remembers her small toilet. Half of the day she find no water in her tank. She has to carry water from the municipality water system for bath.

She turned the pages of the book and automatically a smile formed into her lips.

The Blue Umbrella.

It's her favourite. She immediately concentrated on the book. In between she also drank the juice. Time passed without her knowledge.

When she was done, she really felt relaxed. Unknowingly her tensions reduced. She felt so better. It felt like nothing bad has happened to her. It's actually good.

She came out of the washroom. Her eyes instantly fell on the bed and a beautiful anarkali came on her view. She sat on the bed abruptly.

................................

Ibrahim opened the door for her. Then he offered her his hand. She placed her hand on his big palm. His whole body danced in happiness when her little hand came on his reach. He walked forward.

Tara looked at the view point. Many times she tried to come here but the cost of this place is too high. She can't believe that she really came here.

"Have you seen this place before?"

He asked her. She immediately shook her head.

They walked towards the ropeway. The main view point is 500 meters high from this point. The both sat side by side. Tara looked up. She can see the view point is illuminated with lights. Her heart danced in amusement. She always wanted to see this. She totally lost her speech in surprise.

Ibrahim was watching her face from close. Her every expression increasing his heartbeat. She is looking like a goddess of mountain with this red anarkali. The amusement of her face adding extra softness on her beauty.

His hand automatically went to touch her locks. Her trance broke and she immediately looked at him in fear. But she was not ready for his next move.

He pulled her on his lap. His hand got wrapped around her waist. He was looking at her in a drool. The ropeway is moving up. He removed her hair from her neck. His cold fingers made contact with her warm skin. She closed her eyes instantly. She is getting nervous again. She felt his breathing on her neck. Her hands turned sweaty and she stopped her breathing in fear.

"Please...."

She whispered to stop him but it was too late.

His lips made contact with her neck. She felt his lips moving on her skin. Her breathing increased and she clutched his leather jacket tightly.

He is kissing her gently. Their cheeks made contact. She felt the heat of his body. He moved his lips very smoothly, peepering soft kisses on her neck.

She doesn't know what happened to her but she moaned. Her body reacted with his act. She bites her lips hard. She doesn't want to get affected but she felt something in her body. It was not fear but it's something else.

He lift up his head and his lips made contact with her jaw. He kissed her jawline passionately. Automatically her head tilted back.

"Please....no.."

She mumbled.

"Yes.."

He said strongly looking into her eyes and then he slammed his lips on her. He kissed her taking a good time. She is like a strong drug. The dose is extremely high. He can't get over this. Not in this life, not in any life actually.

When he felt her hold getting stronger on his jacket, he pulled back. Her eyes are closed and she is gasping for air. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead strongly. The next second he hugged her tighter. He felt so much protective for her. He even got scared after seeing his dependency on her.

What will he do without her!

He will surely die. His heart will stop beating for sure. She has become the reason of his existence. She has no idea how important she is for his living.

"Jaan..I love you"

His voice is dribbling with passion. She opened her eyes. She can hear his heartbeat. It's beating so fast.

The ropeway stopped and then he pulled back. She got down off his lap but he caught her wrist. She met his gaze.

"Next time i want you to kiss me back"

She again lowered her eyes. Her face heated up instantly. She is already feeling ashamed for moaning. Her mind is still in shock. How can she react like this? Infact the most embarassing part is that she felt wetness down there. This is making her to jump from this hill in shame and die.

They reached the final view point. She looked in front. Her mouth parted a bit after seeing the sight. It's breathtaking.

She can see a beautiful dinner set up on the top. They walked near it. Ibrahim pulled the chair for her. They both took their positions.

Ibrahim snapped his finger and the team of waitress reached. They started to serve them the food. Tara was not interested in food. She was only staring out.

"Tell me something which I don't know about you"

He asked while sipping his drink.

Tara stayed silent. She doesn't know what to say.

"I was blind..."

She said.

He knows this already. His heart ached when he thought about a little girl who is stumbling on the road.

"I know that already...Say something about your happy life..i mean how did you feel when you got your eye sight back?"

Tara remembered the day. A small smile appeared on her lips.

"I feel like I born again...."

A smile also covered his lips after witnessing her happy face. He only wants this. This smile on her face. This is the most precious thing of his life.

"And?"

He wanted her to continue but she stopped suddenly.

"I want to use the washroom...."

She mumbled.

"That way..."

Tara stood up and walked from there. All the time he watched her movement with his deep staring.

............................

Tara wiped her face and looked herself in the mirror. She set her hair a bit and came out.

Suddenly someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her in a corner. Tara got scared. She was about to scream but immediately stopped due to extreme shock.

"Dharmesh!!"

"I'm sorry Tara..."

Dharmesh immediately took her in a bone crushing hug. Tears also gathered into her eyes.

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have left you there.... I'm so sorry..."

"How did you came here?"

She asked in Panik.

"By walking....I have followed your car...Tara..I won't back off today...let's run...my family can manage..but I can't manage without you...i love you"

He cupped her face.

Suddenly their breathing stopped.

They turned their heads and find Ibrahim standing at the door with his calm aura.

Tara felt dizzy. She knows this calmness so well. She started to shiver in extreme fear.

"I don't think you should back off today"

Ibrahim pointed his gun at Dharmesh.

Dharmesh gulped hard. Then he held Tara's hand.

"No i won't...She is mine"

Ibrahim lowered his head and chuckled. Tara understood the mockery. She started to sweat in fear.

"Jaan..We should go home"

His eyes were still rooted on her hand. Tara slowly pulled her hand from his grip. She understood that Dharmesh will die if she didn't go to Ibrahim. She walked towards Ibrahim without any fight.

"Please Tara don't go....we will fight this together"

Dharmesh cried.

Tara reached near Ibrahim.

"Please don't kill him...please.."

She whispered looking into his eyes.

Ibrahim looked at her blankly.

"Go and wait for me in the car... Don't beg to your husband for another man's life...it's below your dignity"

He said very calmly. Tears fell into her cheeks.

"I'm not another man...You are another man..."

Dharmesh shouted.

Tara got scared.

"Please let him go..."

This time she grabbed Ibrahim's hand tightly.

Suddenly Sakeeb entered in hurry.

"Sir...we got a problem"

Ibrahim looked at Sakeeb.

"Humza's men has attacked this place"

Ibrahim clenched his jaw and the very next second his eyes fell on Tara.

"Sakeeb, take her to the home safely"

Suddenly Dharmesh marched towards Tara. Within a second he grabbed her wrist and ran outside.

Tara looked at Dharmesh in fear.

"What are you doing Dharmesh? You want to die?"

"No...We will be saved today from this monster....God is with us Tara... that's why this attack happened...Humza's men will save us.. I'm sure he is Ibrahim's enemy...They will help us.."

Tara saw the ray of hope.

"Is it possible?"

"Yes Tara......oh God..."

Dharmesh saw a man pointing a gun towards them.

"Run.....Tara..."

Tara also started to run but before she could go far, a bullet crossed her right arm and she immediately screamed in pain.

Blood started oozing out and immediately she fell on the ground.

She saw the man coming towards her. He pointed his gun at Tara. Tears fell from her eyes.

"Please... don't kill me..."

She whispered in pain.

The next second she heard the sound of the bullet and the man fell beside her.

Her eyes fell on the standing form.

She saw Ibrahim standing with a gun. His eyes were blood shot and he was looking so terrific.

"Humzaaaaaa...."

He roared like a wounded lion and the next second she found him picking her up very carefully above his broad shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 2.1K 19
(๐๐จ๐จ๐ค #๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ) "๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...
11.8K 789 21
Hey tulips !! This is my very first book which I wrote after reading so many dark romance books..... Showing some creativity and yes this is gonna b...
47.6K 1.9K 29
"Meera... Meera... do you know how much days I have waited for you? How many nights I've desired to be near you, coddle you with my care, pamper you...
53.1K 1.3K 17
Alizah was like a free bird always flying here and there he wanted to keep that bird in his cage , in his darkness. Kiaan was always focused and bus...