Paradox Trainer in Alola

By RareHunter0

A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things. More

Prologue: Junior Cup
Chapter 1: Alola
Chapter 2: Alolan Deity Surprise
Chapter 3: The Marketplace Litten
Chapter 4: Lillie's Egg-Xhilarating Challenge
Chapter 5: Totem Pokemon Showdown
Chapter 6: Grand Trial
Chapter 7: A Race for Pancakes
Chapter 8: The First Step
Chapter 9: A 4 Mon Adventure
Chapter 10: Treasure Island Defender
Chapter 11: One Door Closes, A New One Opens
Chapter 12: Shivering Shovel Search
Chapter 13: A Totem Pokemons Revenge
Chapter 14: Red Eyes Rivalry
Chapter 16: The Island Whisperer
Chapter 17: Lord Of The Lake
Chapter 18: Saving A Totem Pokemon's Nest
Chapter 19: Currying Favor and Flavor
Chapter 20: Trials and Determinations
Chapter 21: Mystic Apprentice
Chapter 22: Kanto Expedition
Chapter 23: Paradox Trainer vs. Gym Leaders
Chapter 24: A Mystic Encounter
Chapter 25: Aether Discoveries
Chapter 26: The Mask of Discipline
Chapter 27: Sleepover Mischief
Chapter 28: Memories of the Sacred Beast
Chapter 29: Faba's Vengeance
Chapter 30: The Alter Totem Rumble
Chapter 31: Alter of the Sunne
Chapter 32: Ultra Beast vs Tera Pokémon
Chapter 33: The Professors' New Adventure
Chapter 34: Mount Lanakila's Ice Totem
Chapter 35: Paradox vs Ultra
Chapter 36: The Flames Of Rivalry
Chapter 37: Nine Evol Boost
Chapter 38: Tough Guy Trials
Chapter 39: Mount Holukanis Steel Totem
Chapter 40: Gauntlet Trials
Chapter 41: Ultra Beast Partnership
Chapter 42: The Masked Tag Team
Chapter 43: Two Worlds, One Family
Chapter 44: Creature of Darkness
Chapter 45: When Darkness Falls, Pain is Born
Chapter 46: The Road to Twilight
Chapter 47: Securing the Future
Chapter 48: A Poisonous Battle
Chapter 49: Crisis on Parallel Worlds
Chapter 50: Crisis on Parallel Worlds Pt. 2
Chapter 51: Spicy Island Research
Chapter 52: Showdown on Poni Island
Chapter 53: Rebirth of a New Kahuna
Chapter 54: The Grand Debut
Chapter 55: Beauty is Only Crystal Deep
Chapter: 56 Emperor of Destruciton
Chapter 57: Drawn with the Wind
Chapter 58: Aiming for the Top Floor
Chapter 59: A Legendary Catch
Chapter 60: Chasing Memories, Creating Dreams
Chapter 61: League Offenders and Defenders
Chapter 62: Battle Brawl 151
Chapter 63: Battling the Poisonous Queen
Chapter 64: Roaring Quarter Finals
Chapter 65: The Crimson Destruction
Chapter 66: The Deadly Four
Chapter 67: Paldea vs Kanto
Chapter 68: Final Rivals
Chapter 69: Bloodmoon Beast vs Alolan Flaring Tiger
Chapter 70: Guardian De Alola
Chapter 71: A Champion's Confession
Chapter 72: Memory in Sinnoh
Chapter 73: Grave Encounter
Chapter 74: Alola Adventures Ending
Chapter 75: Home in Paldea

Chapter 15: The Abandoned Dragon

946 22 7
By RareHunter0

Niku and his Pokemon were outside relaxing after training for hours. His Pokemon spread out around the island and Niku walking on the sand with Eevee beside him. The Pokemon School was going well, in the past few days the school at a visit from a man know as Olulu, who is a pitcher in a game called Pokemon Base.

The students even had a day where they temporarily trade their partners with others just so they can have a better understanding of the nature of different Pokemon. Kukui asked Niku for a favor and he went along with it. Kukui asked him to look after Lillie's Snowball and Ash's Pikachu, while Lillie is with Eevee and Ash is with his Vulpix. Both Pokemon really had a great time joining Niku and meeting his Pokemon. He cooked food for them and even helped them train some more. Ash's Pikachu was already strong enough but Snowball managed to learn new moves like Icy Wind and Aurora Beam.

Snowball and Pikachu can see the bond Niku had with his Pokemon and how he treats them. Snowball clings alot to him and Pikachu climbs on his shoulder. After the exchange was over, everyone saw Eevee got along with Lillie by jumping on her shoulder. Lillie then rushed over to hug Niku for giving her the confidence for succeed. As for Vulpix, it would seem it has learned a new move Fire Spin. It would seem like Vulpix is getting stronger as well and Niku might have plans for it.

Days have passed and it is now nighttime. Niku went to travel at night with Eevee beside him. He wanted to check a small area called Kala'e Bay. Walking through a cave and can see a small island.

Niku: Hmmm. Not much to look around here.

Eevee: Vee.

As the two got further they heard the sound of something like there is a fight going on.

Niku: That sound. Come on let's go!

Eevee: Vee!

Niku and Eevee ran over to the sound and can see a bunch of Bagon rounding up and what they're doing is beating up a young Pokemon.

Niku: What are those Bagon doing?! They look like there hurting something!

Niku looked closely and can see another Bagon but this one is a different color.

Niku: That Bagon is a different color. Is that why they're hurting it.

???: Mence!

A roar was heard and what came down is a flying Salamence.

The Bagon saw the leader and backed away. Salamence looked at the different color Bagon and glared at it. It opened it's mouth and was gonna send a Hyper Beam while the Bagon is down.

Niku: Oh no! Eevee, quick use Shadow Ball!

Eevee jumped up and aimed Shadow Ball at the Salamence's face to cancel the attack.

Salamence looked to see the Eevee appeared and Niku came out too. He ran to see the Bagon is still breathing but really hurt.

Niku: Don't worry little fella. We've come to help you.

Bagon: Bag?

Bagon saw the trainer and had tears in it's eyes and fainted. Salamence growled and got closer to the trainer along with it's herd. He picked up the Bagon and held him protectively.

Niku: Hmmm. Eevee we need to leave. Iron Tail on the ground!

Eevee proceeded to use Iron Tail by slamming the ground and made a huge dust cloud. This was the opportunity for them to escape. Salamence roared and used it's wings to blow away the dust and sees the trainer has dissapeared along with the others. It roared it rage as Niku and Eevee escaped and ran back to the house.

They brought Bagon back to the mansion to see how much pain it endured and helped it heal. Bagon was still unconscious so they brought it over to spot in the mansion and let it rest till morning.

Timeskip

Morning has risen, Bagon started waking up after what happened to it yesterday.

Bagon: Bagon?

Bagon woke up looking to where it is inside of a mansion. It went outside the room to check if there any others. It saw was a bowl Poke Beans and Berrys on table near the front door and ate a few before heading out. It then heard shouting outside, so it left and suddenly saw the trainer and his Eevee along with some strong on a battlefield training. It witnessed the power of his Pokemon and one of them caught his attention and it was the dragon Baxcalibur.

Niku: Baxcalibur, Ice Beam! Ursuluna block it!

Baxcalibur used Ice Beam and Ursuluna crossed its arms to block it.

Niku: Good, Ursuluna Focus Blast! Baxcalibur, Dragon Pulse back.

Both sent there attacks and collided making an explosion. Bagon saw the power behind those attacks and finally got found what it was looking for.

Niku: Good.

Bagon: Bagon!

Niku: Hmm?

Niku saw Bagon when it is watching the training.

Niku: Oh, you're up. Glad to see you've recovered after that.

Bagon: Bag!

Bagon ran up to Niku as it made a face of determination.

Bagon: Bagon! Bag!

Niku: Oh you want to train with us? Is this so you can challenge those Bagon again?

Bagon: Bagon!

Niku: (Maybe after what happened last night, it wants to get stronger). Very well. But my Pokemon wont hold back, and neither should you.

Bagon: Bagon!

Bagon got close to Baxcalibur choosing it to be it's mentor.

Bagon: Bagon!

Baxcalibur: Bax!

Niku: Good choice. Alright Baxcalibur, Dragon Pulse!

Baxcalibur proceeded to use Dragon Pulse, Bagon dodged to the side and gave an Ember attack.

Niku: So it knows Ember. Let's see what else. Ice Punch, let's go!

The Ice Punch smashed into Bagon sending it back. Bagon jumped back up immediately and gave a Crunch attack back. Baxcalibur is impressed with Bagon, so far it can tell it has potential.

Niku: This just might help Bagon to get stronger. Don't you agree Eevee.

Eevee: Eevee!

Niku: If Bagon wants to learn more from Baxcalibur, it might get strong enough to fight back those Bagon.

Timeskip

Days have passed and Bagon is getting more stronger and faster, not to mention clever to. Baxcalibur taught it more then it thought. Teaching it to not let a super effective move stop it from going being defeated and learned some new moves. Niku coould tell Bagon got stronger and is ready for the next step.

Short Timeskip

It is dark outside and everyone is asleep. A few hours passed and Bagon woke up and left the house to challenge the group. Niku was pretending to be asleep and knew Bagon was gonna sneak out to battle those Bagon again.

Niku: I figured it might do this. Better bring Baxcalibur with me.

Eevee: Vee.

Scene Change

Following the Bagon back to Kala'e Bay, they had to stay back saw Bagon battle a few wild Pokemon on the way and defeated every single one of them. Niku is proud for Bagon, it looked like Bagon wanted to get stronger but the pack neglected it and didn't pay any attention to it. After being saved and brought in by Niku, Bagon had respected Niku after seeing how his Pokemon responded to him and how he raises them to be strong.

A couple hours passed and Bagon was getting closer to the spot. Niku noticed and him and Eevee decided to hide and see how this will go on.

Niku: Ok, they should be coming out soon.

Eevee: Vee.

Bagon stepped forward and made a loud roar.

Bagon: Bagon! Bagon!

The shout was loud enough and all the Bagon came out and saw the Bagon and glared at him.

Bagon: Bagon! Bag!

The group were surprised that the Bagon challenges then grinned.

???: Gon!

Bagon: Bagon?

The group stood aside and what came behind them is a Shelgon.

Niku: A Shelgon? Looks like this one wants to face Bagon instead of the group.

Shelgon: Shelgon!

Shelgon shouted like it wants to face Bagon to prove itself. Bagon showed no fear and walked closer.

Bagon: Bagon:

Niku: Looks like Bagon accepts.

Eevee: Eevee.

Back to the field Bagon and Shelgon stood apart from eachother and glared.

Bagon: Bagon!

Shelgon: Shelgon!

Bagon started the battle by using Headbutt. Shelgon stood still and used Dragon Pulse. The attack hit Bagon and skidded back. Shelgon looked towards Bagon grinning, but then saw it shook it off like the damage is nothing.

Bagon: Bagon!

Niku: Baxcalibur did well teaching Bagon to hold itself steady if it were to take on a move that is super effective.

Eevee: Vee.

Shelgon growled and fired another Dragon Pulse. Bagon dodged the attack by jumping in the air. As it faced Shelgon, it used Crunch at Shelgons face making a small dust cloud. As the dust cleared Shelgon looked forward and sees Bagon in front of him.

Shelgon: Shel?!

The grey helmet on Bagon's head glows blue and ir becomes surrounded in a light blue reflective shield. It then slams its head into Shelgon. Shelgon skidded back and looked at Bagon and stepped back with it's head down.

Niku: Zen Headbutt! A move that can sometimes let the opponent flinch.

Bagon glared back at Shelgon and when it saw it flinching it used the opportunity to finish this with a new move. It starts by charging towards Shelgon, while running it becomes surrounded in streaks of white aura and stikes with great force.

The attack sent Shelgon over the Bagon and can see it fainted with swirls in it's eyes.

Bagon: Bagon!

The Bagon group saw the defeated Shelgon and glared back at it. Niku saw Bagon won and the battle and is proud.

Niku: Learning Double Edge, can be tough, but lucky for Bagon it has the Rock Head ability which blocks the recoil damage.

Eevee: Eevee!

The group of Bagon started getting mad for one of their members being defeated. They started by getting closer to the odd color one but then someone came.

Niku: What do you think you're doing?

All the Bagon heard the voice and Niku and his Eevee showed up to help out and stood beside the lone Bagon.

Niku: You think ganging up again like last time is gonna help. Well think again.

???: Sala!

Niku: Huh?

Eevee/Bagon: Vee?/Bag?

What came down is the same Salamence from before. It recognized them and looked down to see the Shelgon and its condition.

Salamence: Salamence!

Niku: You've finally arrived. Bagon here has spent a long time training to fight the your group, and look what it did to Shelgon.

Shelgon woke up and struggled to get back up. It saw the Bagon and crawled back to the front. But Salamence came down and blocked it's path.

Shelgon: Shel?

Salamence: Sala! Salamence!

Salamence told Shelgon to stay back and let the leader take charge. It flew to Niku ready for battle.

Niku: So now you want to battle?

Salamence: Salamence!

Bagon stood up front wanting to face Salamence but Niku grabbed it.

Niku: I know you want to face Salamence, Bagon. But right now, you're not strong enough. I'll show how dragons battle.
How about that?

Bagon was in thought. It knew it got stronger now, and Niku has a point about Salamence being stronger and so it made a choice.

Bagon: Bagon!

Bagon nodded its head for confirmation.

Niku: Very well then. Salamence, I have a Pokemon you have no chance to defeat!

Salamence: Sala! Salamence!

Niku: Here we go, Baxcalibur, stand by for battle!

Niku threw the Ultra Ball and Baxcalibur came out.

Baxcalibur: Baax!

Baxcalibur and Salamence glared at one another. Two dragon types having a rivalry is amazing. Baxcalibur knew this is the Salamence that has mistreated the Bagon it mentored. The two got ready for battle.

Salamence: Sala!

Salamence flew up and started off with a Flamethrower.

Niku: A Fire Type move huh? Counter with Ice Beam!

Baxcalibur proceeded to use Ice Beam. The attacks came together and made a mist an explosion. Salamence then covered itself in light blue aura and came down using Dragon Rush!

Niku: Protect, now!

Baxcalibur used Protect against the Dragon Rush and Salamence hit the dome hard.

Niku: Ice Punch, go!

Baxcalibur encased its arm with ice and ran to hit Salamence with Ice Punch. Salamence saw it coming and it also used Protect. The attack was blocked and pushed Baxcalibur back. Salamence flew off and it was starting a different attack. It's claws glowed green and was head to the opponent.

Niku: Dragon Claw? Dodge and use Iron Head!

Baxcalibur moved its head to the side and suddenly used Iron Head on Salamences head. Salamence was hit and sent back to the other side.

Niku: Finish it with Glaive Rush!

Baxcalibur leaped and blasted ice breath and gave Salamence an attack by usings it large fin on its back. Salamence was hit with a powerful ice type move sent Salamence back to it's group.

Niku: Good work Baxcalibur.

Baxcalibur: Bax!

Bagon ran over to its mentor to praise him and Baxcalibur smiled for the praise. It is a nice scene but then things just got worse. The Bagon and Shelgon are growling and want revenge for their leader.

Niku: Oh no. They are all gonna attack at once.

The group ran to Niku, and when they got closer Bagon got in front of the trainer to protect him.

Bagon: Bagon!

Niku: Bagon? What are you...?

Bagon looked at Niku and made one final cry.

Bagon: Baaag!

Bagon was shining blue and that can only mean one thing.

Niku: So it has come at last.

Niku grinned and Bagon got bigger and rounder and when the light faded a new form has taken place.

Shelgon: Shelgon!

Niku: You did it! You are now a Shelgon!

Shelgon: Shelgon!

Salamence: Sala!

The team saw Salamence and it looked back at Niku and glared and made a roar.

Salamence: Sala! Salamence!

It gave a signal to let the group attack all together.

Niku: Here they come... Huh Shelgon?

Shelgon stood still and raised its head and it glowed and a ball of light was rising. Shelgon suddenly spit the light into the air and suddenly it exploded into smaller pieces of light like meteors.

Niku: No way! You've learned Draco Meteor!

Shelgon: Shelgon.

The meteors came down trampling the group and Salamence all together. The enemy was getting blasted and all ran away not wanting to fight anymore.

Niku: Wow. Shelgon you did great. You've evolved and learned a powerful move. You really surpassed my expectations.

Shelgon: Shelgon!

It went to Niku and jumped up to him and he caught it.

Niku: Hehe.

Baxcalibur: Bax!

Baxcalibur came over with Eevee on its head.

Baxcalibur: Bax! Calibur!

Eevee: Eevee! Vee!

The two talked to Shelgon and looked towards Niku.

Niku: What's up?

Shelgon: Shelgon! Shel!

Niku was in thought and realized it.

Niku: Wait, you wanna come with us?

Shelgon: Shelgon!

Niku: Well then, welcome to the team Shelgon!

Shelgon: Shelgon!

The team were heading back to the mansion with a new friend. Niku walked behind his Pokemon when he heard something flying from above.

Niku: Huh?

Niku heard something that sounds like something flying and sees Tapu Koko.

Niku: Tapu Koko again?

Tapu Koko looked at Niku and suddenly it dropped something from the sky.

Niku: What's that?

Niku caught what was falling and what it was is unexpected.

Niku: Is this? A Dragonium Z?

Tapu Koko flew away and Niku smiled at what he is awarded.

Niku: Great. Now I got what I needed for future plans. Thanks, Tapu Koko.

Niku walked away to join the others and the adventure to a new island is near.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 28 19
A girl named Kelly starts out on her journey to become a Pokemon League Champion and is about to find out the challenges that comes with her goals.
11.1K 197 9
Y/n Ketchum the older brother of Ash Ketchum champion and a professor int the Paldea region. Will the amount of work you had to do you decided to go...
13.2K 448 38
Journey (Ongoing)⏳ --- Cosmo, a boy who had amnesia and couldn't remember who he use to be. He was found by Professor Cerise, on the shore of Vermili...