The Nephilim of Remnant: (Rem...

Bởi sambamhaw

Found on the doorstep of the Rose/Branwen/Xiao Long family, Y/N Rose was raised with love and dreams of atten... Xem Thêm

Bio:
Outfits:
Devil Arms: 1
Devil Arms: 2
Devil Arms: Final
Triggers:
Familiars:
Crossover World:
New worlds added:
RWBY Harem:
DMC/Bayonetta/God of War/KH: Harem
Fairy Tail Harem:
Gears of War/Red vs Blue/Legend of Korra Harem:
Resident Evil Harem:
Team DVANT: Bio
Team THCS: Bio
Team THNDR: Bio
Team JNNRRD Bio:
Team STKR: Bio
B/N Bio:
B/N's Devil Arms:
F/N Bio:
S/N Bio:
Alliance of Terror:
Raiden Bio:
Desperado:
Liang Family Bio:
Ataru's family: part 1
Ataru's family: part 2
Ataru's family: final part
Prologue Part 1: A new member of the family
Prologue final: Happy Birthday!
Volume 1 Chapter 1: Just a casual night
Volume 1 Chapter 2: The Shining Beacon
Volume 1 Chapter 3: The Shining Beacon part 2
Volume 1 Chapter 4: Let's get this party started!
Volume 1 Chapter 5: This party's getting crazy!
Volume 1 Chapter 6: The teams of this year
Volume 1 Chapter 7: A date and a Stranger
Volume 1 Chapter 8: Team DVANT
Volume 1 Chapter 9: The Badge and The Burden
Volume 1 Chapter 10: Night out on the town
Volume 1 Chapter 11: A face from the past (lemon)
Volume 1 Chapter 12: Now that's a Lady
Volume 1 Chapter 13: The Dual
Volume 1 Chapter 14: Starting over
Volume 1 Chapter 15: Jaunedice
Volume 1 Chapter 16: Forever Fall
Volume 1 Chapter 17: The Robot Hound
Volume 1 Chapter 18: Sibling bonding (lemon)
Volume 1 Chapter 19: Learning the truth
Volume 1 Chapter 20: Family fight!
Volume 1 Chapter 21: The Stray
Volume 1 Chapter 22: Black, White, and Red
Volume 1 Chapter 23: Ice Fang (lemon)
GOW 4 Prologue: A New Mission
GOW 4 Chapter 1: The Raid
GOW 4 Chapter 2: Nuts, Bolts, and Jolts
GOW4 Chapter 3: Standing Grounds
GOW 4 Chapter 4: Ambush
GOW 4: Chapter 5: Necessary Reunion
GOW 4 Chapter 6: Shred Some Shit
GOW 4 Chapter 7: Fort Reval
GOW 4 Chapter 8: Snatcher Seeking
GOW 4 Chapter 9: A Stranger I Remain
GOW 4 Chapter 10: Bumblebee and the Goddess (lemon)
GOW 4 Chapter 11: Hell's Floor
GOW 4 Chapter 12: It was a Dark and Windflare-y Night
GOW 4 Chapter 13: Winds of Destruction
GOW 4 Chapter 14: Delta's Back (lemon)
Volume 2 Chapter 1: Fashion, Symmetry, and Rage
Dark Y/N Bio:
Volume 2 Chapter 2: Training and Limbo
Volume 2 Chapter 3: Best Day Ever
Volume 2 Chapter 4: New Faces
Volume 2 Chapter 5: Info Gather
Volume 2 Chapter 6: Painting the town with a Red Sun
Volume 2 Chapter 7: A Gender Curse
Volume 2 Chapter 8: Thunder Thighs and Amazon (lemon)
Volume 2 Chapter 9: Descent into madness
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (part 1)
Character Updates:
General info for my Death Battles/DBXs:
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (final part)
Volume 2 Chapter 11: Milf Triple (lemon)
Death Battle: Y/N vs Salem

Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (part 2)

428 15 11
Bởi sambamhaw

3rd Person POV:

After having his dance with Raven, Summer, Glynda, Kala, Coco, Velvet, and Nora, Y/N was looking at Natasha while thinking what he should due since she'll dance with him next.

Y/N: (thoughts) Oh man, what I should do? I know I've dance with Ruby and the others, but with Natasha, she's on a different league.

Natasha was a special case for him because he doesn't whether he dance with her normally and show her a good time or....do something different.

Thror: (comes in with Team RWBY) Hey there, Y/N. Why are you standing there looking at my sister?

Y/N: Oh, umm... I was just doing some thinking. The more I thought, the deeper the problem got... 

Thror: Problem? 

Y/N: I mean, how am I going to dance with Natasha? The rest of the girls are easy, but she's on a different level. 

Thror: Come on, Y/N. She'll still enjoy it no matter what.

Y/N: But what if she doesn't enjoy because if a screw up or do something stupid in front of her.

Ruby: Big bro, it's just a dance.

Y/N: Easy for you to say.

Blake: Does it have to be perfect? We're just having some fun. 

Y/N: (sighs) And you're back to acting like this. 

Yang: Come on, Babe. You gave the rest of us an incredible night on the dance floor, I think Natasha is going to love it~.

Y/N: Really?

Weiss: Of course you dolt. Now (pushes him towards Natasha) go and give her a good time!

Y/N: Whoa! Hey, no need to push me!

Thror: Have fun with my sister, Y/N!

Yang: (smirk) Go get her Tiger~.

Weiss kept pushing him until reaching to Natasha and leaving the scene as quick as she was there with Y/N still a bit nervous not knowing if he could give her a good time.

Y/N: H-Hi Natasha.

Natasha: (smile) Oh, there you are Darling. I was worried you weren't gonna show up tonight.

Y/N: (chuckles) Well, here I am. So, you ready to dance?

Natasha: (smile) I have been waiting for that this entire time. So please, (grabs his hand) show me what you got on the dance floor handsome~. 

The two began dancing with both holding their hands with Natasha placing her hand on his shoulder along with Y/N with his hand on her waist.

Y/n was still unsure whether Natasha was enjoying it, but when e looked at her, she had a smile plastered on her face and he couldn't help but blush a bit because of how beautiful it looks on her face.

Y/N: (thoughts, blush) Her smile... it's burning a hole right through me!

Natasha: (smile) You're a pretty good dancer Darling, are you enjoying this too?

Y/N: Eh, yeah. I am enjoying this as long as it makes you happy.

Natasha: (smile) I am so enjoying and happy at the same time on this dance, especially with (puts her head on his chest while closing her eyes) the man I love the most, my Darling.

Y/N blush because of not only Natasha genuine smile and enjoying the dance with him, but also the fact that her head was resting on his chest and Natasha could feel and hear his heat beating fast because of it. 

Y/N: (thoughts, blush) S-She's feeling my heat beat!

Natasha: You're nervous aren't you?

Y/N: M-Maybe...

Natasha: (giggles) It's ok to be nervous Darling, everybody gets nervous. And if you don't believe it, I also get nervous.

Y/N: (surprised) Really? 

Natasha: Yes... You won't believe it, but the first time I saw you I got nervous because I didn't know if you would like me or not. Hell, sometimes I asked myself if I'm doing this right and if it's not uncomfortable to you...

Y/N: Well, I don't mind either way. You're still beautiful the way you are. 

Natasha gasped a bit in surprised before smiling even more and hugging him tighter and once again putting her head on his chest.

Natasha: (smile) And you're the greatest thing that as ever happened in my life, I made the right choice in meeting you and for us being a couple. (looks at him in the eyes) I love you and that will never change my Darling~.

Y/N was caught off guard seeing how much Natasha loves him which made his heart skip a beat because of it and return the hug with the music in the background soothing made this moment a lot more special than it was before.

Y/N: (blush) I love you too, Natasha. 

Natasha: (smile and kisses his cheek) And I love you more Darling~.

Y/N was blushing more to the point when his face became red.

Natasha: Hey, Y/N, you don't mind if I come to your dorm?

Y/N: Huh?

Natasha: (nervous a bit) Well... you don't mind right?

Y/N was gonna answer when he noticed  something. Someone was sneaking into the Cross Continental Transmit System Tower with Ruby and Týra following them. Wondering what was going on, Y/N created a doppelganger without anyone knowing. 

Y/N: No, I don't mind.

Natasha: (seductive smile) Good~.

Y/N and Natasha went off the dance floor and head towards his dorm, unknown to him, she was hiding one of those gender-bend potions that Team RWBY found during the Nevan incident in her hand in which Y/N was clueless of the fact what's gonna happen tonight, especially with the fact Natasha having a seductive smile on her face.

Doppleganger Y/N POV: 

After being made by my original persona, I was sent after Ruby and Týra with the replica weapons I have and head to the tower. 

Ruby: Y/N, what are you doing here?

Týra: That's only a dopplerganger of Y/N, Ruby. Not the real one.

Y/N (doppelganger): I'm impressed you figured it out.

Týra: Dean has the same ability as you and his father. 

Inside, we found a few unconscious Atlas soldiers. We unsheathed Rebellion, Leviathan Axe, and Crescent Rose and entered the elevator. We entered a dark room, I knew they were still here.

Ruby: Hello?

Y/N (doppelganger): Look we know you're there so make this easier on yourself and come out.

A woman dressed as a cat burglar emerged from her hiding place.

I couldn't help myself.

Y/N (doppelganger): Swiper no swiping, swiper no swiping, swiper no swiping!

The intruder and Týra looked confused while Ruby started laughing.

Ruby: Seriously?!

Y/N (doppelganger): Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Ruby: (to the woman) Excuse me? You know, it's not a masquerade party, so why don't you take off that-!

Týra: (gets in front of Ruby) Ruby look out!

The burglar produces a container of ice Dust and sends shards of ice flying at us. Týra blocks them with her shield as Ruby and I proceeded to fire our guns at her only to have her backflip in the air. She got out her bow and fired three fire arrows at us but we rolled out of the way.

We were about to continue but the elevator behind us opened. We saw General Ironwood there, we looked back to see the burglar had vanished.

Týra: Damnit!

Y/N (doppelganger): Guess who ever that was must've run for the hills. 

3rd Person POV: 

The group still wonders what just happened. However, none of them notice a computer screen showing a black queen chess piece.

Later, there is a squad of red and yellow soldiers out side and Ironwood is shown approaching Ruby, Týra, and the doppelganger Y/N.

Ruby: I swear! There was someone here! She was wearing all black and had a mask.

Týra: She's telling the truth.

Ironwood: We can discuss more tomorrow morning, for now just get back to the ballroom.

Týra: Hmm...

Y/N (doppelganger):  Come on. Let's head back.

Týra, Ruby and Y/N walks back inside the ballroom, as Týra went to her teammates while Y/N and Ruby walk over to the punch bowl.

Y/N (doppelganger): A woman on the roof?

Ruby: I swear! I saw her, running on top of the roof!

Y/N (doppelganger): And this woman is the one we saw back in the tower.

Ruby: Yes! Ugh, I'm having a headache just thinking about it. I gotta go to the rest room. (starts walking away.)

Y/N (doppelganger): Take care! 

Someone taps at Y/N's shoulder and as he turns around he sees...

Cinder: Good evening, Y/N.

Y/N: C-Cinder...? 

Y/N being all flustered and stays quiet as he stares at Cinder.

Cinder: Is something wrong?

Y/N (doppelganger): (blush) O-Oh....Erm....N-Nothing.....Y-You're just.....Y-you look beautiful.... (thoughts) What the hell am I saying?!

Cinder: (giggles) Thanks. Care to dance?

Y/N (doppelganger): Um.... OK....

Y/N then extends a hand where Cinder grabs it and his other hand then slowly places them on to her hips, as she wraps her arms around Y/N's neck, staring into his eyes, as they begin to dance.

Y/N (doppelganger): (blush, thoughts) Man, she's too close!

As they are dancing, Cinder, who is smiling as she is still staring into Y/N's eyes, until Y/N breaks the silence.

Y/N (doppelganger): S-So..... How's your night?

Cinder: Well....kinda boring....

Cinder removes one hand from behind Y/N's neck and slowly slides it on his chest.

Cinder: Not until I found you though....

Y/N (doppelganger): I-I see....(laughs nervously)

Cinder: So I heard from Mercury that: you only used one hand during your spar with him last week.

Y/N (doppelganger): W-Well, I-I didn't want to end it already, and I do wanna see if he's strong or not. N-Not that I was thinkin' that he is, I mean, I'm just saying. (thoughts) Seriously! Shut up!

Cinder: (giggles) I know. And besides, it is expected for you to win.

Y/N (doppelganger): Well, he did his best, that's all I'm sayin'.

Cinder: If I may ask.

Y/N (doppelganger): Shoot. 

Cinder: Why did you choose to enroll here?

Y/N (doppelganger): Well, I just wanted to know what's more. Rather than seeing the things we see everyday. Ozpin asked me if wanted to enroll here and I said "Yes." 

Cinder: I see....

Y/N then drops the shy gentleman act as he gets all serious and suspicious.

Y/N (doppelganger): So... 

Cinder: (still staring into Y/N's eyes) Yes?

Y/N (doppelganger): .....What's your game....?

Cinder: Oh? Whatever do you mean?

They both stay silent for a brief moment as Cinder, who is smiling, gets close to Y/N's ear as she lets out a small breath onto it, sending Y/N some chills coming down from his spine as he gets all flustered.

Cinder: (whisper) That was a nasty hit back there.

Y/N (doppelganger): (blush) Huh? 

Emerald: Cinder!

Cinder and (Y/N) turns around to see Emerald, who is beside Mercury, over by the punch bowl calling Cinder over. Cinder removes her hand, that was on Y/N's chest, then slides her other hand onto Y/N's cheek to hold it for a brief moment before giving it a kiss as she smiles at Y/N while her eyes glow.

Y/N (doppelganger): (blush) ...!

Cinder then slides her hand away then starts walking towards her teammates.

Cinder: I'll see you around, Y/N.

Cinder stops as she looks at Y/N over by her shoulder.

Cinder: I hope you have fun as I did. (continues walking)

Y/N just stood there with a confused look, thinking of what she whispered to him. As Ruby gets beside him.

Ruby: Was that Cinder?

Y/N (doppelganger): Yeah...

Ruby: She looks beautiful...

Y/N (doppelganger): ...

Ruby: Y/N?

Y/N (doppelganger): Ruby, don't you think that she seems to be acting very suspicious?

Ruby: I don't know. She seems cool to me. (turns around) Oh, hey guys!

Y/N turns around and sees Yang, Blake and Weiss who are glaring at Y/N, with their arms crossed and dark auras surrounding them as their eyes twitch.

Y/N (doppelganger): (scared) Uh...

Weiss: (kindly) Y/N? Who was that?

Y/N (doppelganger): C-Cinder....

WBY: Cinder....

Y/N (doppelganger): Oh boy...

Weiss: (gets close to Y/N) Is she your friend?

Y/N (doppelganger): I-I'm... we're acquainted, yes.

Weiss: Really....

Y/N (doppelganger): ....U-Uhm.... Oh, my time is up! Gotta go! (disappears puffs in smoke) 

Yang: What the?

Ruby: That was a doppleganger created by Y/N, basically a copy of him.

Blake: So, he has a similar power as my Semblance.

Yang: But wait. If that's a fake, then where's the real Y/N? 

To be continued... 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

98.5K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
341K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...
36.6K 630 24
It's been lonely for Y/N after all these years. Losing his mother and now living in the forest to fend for himself. It wouldn't be bad if not for the...
1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...