The Sudden Sparkle✨

By advikarajpoot

Book 1 of sparkle series✨ Ruhika Rajvansh (25) :- CEO of Rajvansh Cooperation(worlds largest company and spre... More

Aesthetic
Family's introduction
1.Returning India
2.Everything is same!
3.Devil
4.Alliance
5.Her audacity
6.Wtf!!
7.Engagement
8.hate her
9.Coming to Jaipur
10.Panick attack
11.Club
12.Mehndi and sangeet
13.Using??
14.Married!!
15.Hurt??
16.wife
17.Reception
18.Truth and dare
19.Jealous from brothers?
20.Mrs.Rathore!!
21.Fighting like kids!!
Not an update✨
22. Nightmare!
23.Mischief
24.Avyansh Rat Rathore
25. am I in love??
26.My Queen
27.Threatened Him
28:-Honeymoon!!
29:-Do you like him?
31.Her Sufferings
32.(50k special)
34.Her Identity and truth reveal
33.Destroyer?
Not an update
35 Her identity and truth reveal (Part 2)
36.Claiming her
37.She's leaving?

30.Attack

1.9K 183 29
By advikarajpoot

Follow my insta id guys please😕

Inezwrites2008

Hello moonshines🖤 ,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out them in comment box and all the pictures are from Pinterest so their credit goes to their real owners.Now enjoy reading✨

Author's POV:-

Next day~

Both get up by 7 am and get ready as they were going to leave for Italy today.

And as Ruhika said,shares of Shindhe Corporation(Rivals of rathores) started falling because of the news of Sachin Shindhe and Naman Shindhe involved in human trafficking and Drugs Smuggling got viral along with videos and photos which was posted by P.R team of Ruhika but one thing which is making Ruhika confused is that there are some news channels who posted those videos before her.
And when her team asked them they just told that it was sended by some unknown number,she is trying to find about the number really hard but is not getting any trace which is frustrating her more.

Currently both are having their breakfast,where avyansh is checking some mails on his IPad and Ruhika is scrolling through her phone.
Just when her phone rang she looked at the id and smiled, it was vansh.

(V:-Vansh,R:- Ruhika)

V:- "Khamma Ghani jiji sa"

R:-"Ghani khamma vansh!how are you boy?"

V:-"All good jiji sa!!you tell how are you!"

R:-"I'm all ok bacche!"

V:-"Jiji sa when are you thinking about coming here?I mean you know about the your public appearance along with jiju right?"

R:- "I do baby and 25 days are left for it so we'll attend it don't worry!"

V:-"Hmm jiji sa I got to know about your honeymoon so all the best and please make me mamu(matermal uncle)soon!"vansh said as mischief clearly audible in his voice making avyansh choke on his food along with Ruhika.

Both looked eachother before averting their gaze.

R:-"Vansh think before speaking anything, you are not a 5 year old kid!!"

V:- "Sorry jiji sa but I was just saying you know!"

R:- "Don't say such unholy things and I'll be talking to you later!!"

V:- "Alright alright bye!!"he said as they disconnected the call.

Ruhika cleared her throat and continued eating.

After having breakfast both left for their respective rooms to get ready.

After sometimes avyansh come down busy in talking someone on call.Did I tell u he's wearing casuals,looking damn hot.Well this is because of Ruhika.He can't handle her getting upset.

(His look)

He was talking when he looked up only to forget to breath.There standing Ruhika,wearing black shirt and blue jeans flexing her perfect body figure.

(Her look)

Ruhika also stopped on stairs looking at avyansh.

"Holy shit!!is he taking some revenge or what?how the fuck can someone look this hot and sexy in casuals as well as formals.Fuck you Ruhika! why in the hell do you asked him to wear casuals.And cherry on the top he's wearing black and those veiny hands argg!!!My husband is damn hot and sexy....Now stop eye fucking him Ruhika and move!!"She thought and started taking steps.

She reached infront him and cleared her throat making him come out of his horny thoughts.

Ruhika said"Lets go!"making avyansh nod.

Both stepped out the apartment only to see cars already waiting.

Guards bow their heads to them and opened door as both settled in car.
And all left for airport.

Car ride went silent without much talkings.
Where Ruhika was busy in staring outside the car and avyansh was admiring Ruhika.

Avyansh's POV:-:

This girl never failed to amaze me from her actions.
The way she reacted yesterday was something no one will do after knowing that how much dangerous shindhe family is,but she's also not less than anyone.
I never expected her to keep criminal records of someone and thought that it will be difficult for her to make that bastard suffer but she proved me wrong.again

Her team spread the news all over the Internet but they were approximately 15mins late from us.
Yaah it was us who posted those videos and pictures before her.
Because no one can make her defeat when I'm here not even me.
She's a queen and a queen never losses.

We reached the airport and got down the cars as guards already surrounded us.
I intertwined our hands and started moving inside the private area,completely ignoring her gaze.

My jet was already waiting for us,we reached and  tulip moved inside after the welcome by our staff but I stayed to talk to the team about preparations and after getting the positive response I also moved inside.

I sat on my seat after fasting the seat belt as we took off,after my command.

I started working and don't know when 5 hours went until my eyes fell on her sleeping figure.
My women is so careless!!
I wonder how will she handle our babies then??
But I can also appoint some caretakers!yaah this is good idea!!

But wait I never planned how much babies we'll have but its her wish if she want babies or not and if she want then how many?
2,4,6 or 8 ??

Hold on your horses you desperate bastard!
You both don't even accepted each other as your husband wife and here you are planning about babies!!my annoying pain in ass mind again destroyed my beautiful thoughts.

And who told you that I didn't accepted her as my wife?
I did ohk?

That's the reason I call you desperate bastard huh! you accepted but what about her?

She also did and don't call me that!

Yaah that's why she never let you sleep with her on same bed right??

Can't you just fuck off??

I can!!

Then fuck off!!
Huh!

I applied break on my not so innocent thoughts and moved towards her.

I picked her up in my arms and started moving towards the restroom.

Did I told you how much light weighted she's?
She looks like feature in my arms.
Perfectly fitting like she's made for my arms.

I made her lay on the bed,covered her with duvet and come out.

I sat on my seat and started checking some headlines of today.

"Businessman Sachin Shindhe and his son Naman Shindhe is involved in Human trafficking and drugs smuggling!videos got viral!"

"Our power couple ASR and RR took off for their honeymoon from Mumbai airport."

"Congratulations to Ivaan Rai Singhania for successful opening of his new business branch in NYC"

"Many popular business personalities, actors,actresses and billionaires attended the success party of Ivaan Rai Singhnia"

"Avyansh Singh Rathore along with his beautiful wife Ruhika Rajvansh were also spotted in the glamorous event.Both were looking perfect but what fascinated us is the clutcher of Ruhika on her husbands blazer "

"Is something going on between Dr. Saanvi Sharma and Armaan kapoor?both are spotted many times with eachother these days!"

"Famous Actress Varya Singhania is spotted outside the Malhota's and corporation!Was it related to any work or we are getting one more couple?"

These media people don't have any work except spreading rumors.
But this is not any rumor that Varya and Vihaan is in relationship.

Firstly I was shocked that how Vihaan got into a serious relationship with someone and that too varya because according to my information he hates her very much and varya also hates him.
But maybe its happens!!maybe they fell for eachother.

Hope that Vihaan don't hurt varya otherwise my not so innocent wife is going to kill him with her bare hands.
And that bastard Abheer.He'll make sure that vihaan die mercilessly.
I can handle that rajawat but Ruhika?!
A sigh left my lips.

I started working and don't know when time passed until Ruhika come out of the room.

She was about to say something when pilot announced about our landing.

We are going to stay here for 12 days.

First 6 days in Rome and next six days in Milan.

We landed and exited the jet.
Ruhika was behind me but my head snapped towards her when she mumbled"Sono tornato!!"with closed eyes.But I didn't said anything.
(I'm back!!)

We stepped down only to see my mans are already waiting for us with cars.
My Italian Security head come forward and greeted us"benvenuti in Italia signore e signora!"and passed us the bouquet.

(Welcome to Italy sir and ma'am!)

"Hmm ,è tutto fatto?"I said passing the bouquet to the guard.

(Is everything done?)

"Si king"he said in his Italian tone.

(Yes king)

I nodded as I held Ruhika's hand,intertwined it and we both moved towards the car.

Author's POV:-:

They were walking towards the car when suddenly Ruhika stumbled a bit but held the car for support.
She groaned in annoyance.

"What happen?"Avyansh asked concernly.

"My shoe laces are undone and I didn't paid any attention to it before!"she said as she was about to bend when Avyansh said"wait I'm tying it you clumsy girl!"and sat on ground.
He held her right foot and placed it on his thigh and started tying the shoe lace.

His people were beyond shocked seeing their heartless boss doing such gestures so was Ruhika and avyansh can feel their gaze on him but he payed less attention to it.
Ruhika didn't said anything and started using her phone.

Avyansh looked up as was about to get up when his eyes fell on Ruhika's forehead,there was a dot of red laser light.
As soon the realization hit him that someone is aiming on her,he jerked Ruhika down towards him.
Her soft chest clashed to his well builded hard chest.
She kept hand on his chest for support.
He put his one hand on her waist while with second one he took out his gun from the waistband and shot behind her looking straight in her eyes.

This all was done in a swift motion that Ruhika didn't even realized what happen a moment before.

She just kept looking at him in confusion as all the guards surrounded them.

Avyansh's POV:-:

My heart is beating so fast as if it will come out any second!
There was a fear in my eyes!
Fear of losing her!Fear of something happening to her!

I hugged her so tightly and she rubbed my back to calm me down.
I can hear my heartbeat.

She looked at us in confusion.

Thankgod that gun was having silencer otherwise she must have suspected me.

"What happen avyaan?why did you pulled me?and why guards surrounded us suddenly?"she asked with a cute frown on her face.
Fuck!
How can someone look cute and hot at the same time.

"N...nothing media was present on the back side!They must have seen us!"I lied smoothly

Wow!!
I mean what a lie.

"So what??"she being ACP Pradyuman asked!
Now don't ask me how I know ACP Pradyuman!
I mean come on yaar I also have seen CID along with her.

I sigh remembering about her.

I have never smiled genuinely after that day but here I'm living my life peacefully and happily along with my beautiful wife!She's clear and beautiful as Tulip which is my favorite as well as her!!

She's different from every girl I have met till now.
Thinking about her gives me satisfaction and seeing her is my favorite view.

I come out of my thought when Ruhika asked"Hello?Mr. Kiske khayalo me khoye hain aap?"

(Mr. in whom thoughts you are lost?)

"Aapke!!"Comes automatically from my mouth.

(Yours!!)

"Huh?"

"I..I mean nothing and about your question i don't want media to know that we are here in Italy!"I said as she get up dusting her cloths and I did the same.

"Why though?"she asked getting suspicious.

"Kitne sawaal puchti hain aap Ruhika?now shut up and lets go!"I said opening the door for her and I moved to other side.

(How many questions you ask Ruhika?)

She did't said anything further and settled inside so did I.

Car ride went silent but I know she's suspecting me.

In some time we reached at my mansion.

All staff members bow their head to us as we moved inside.

It was already afternoon here.

Ruhika slumped on the sofa as soon we reached living room.
This girl is lazy as panda,I wonder how the fuck she's still handling her company.

"Tulip go and take rest we are going out for sightseeing by 7!"I said

"No!"she said

"Kya??"

(What??)

"Avyaan I'm tired as hell so shut up and get lost!"she said and irritation clearly audible in her voice.

How the hell can someone be this lazy.She slept half of the time in flight and now also madam is tired.

I sigh in defense and moved towards her before picking her in my arms.
She looked perplexed by this action of mine but I cared less.
All the way till our room I felt her questioning gaze on me but didn't stopped.

I entered the room and closed the door with my legs.

After making ger sit,I sit beside her leaving a safe distance and asked"hmm wanna ask something??"

She looked at me for sometimes before saying"Avyaan,why are you doing this?"

I looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean by why I'm doing this?"

"I mean we are going to get divorced in 4 months then why are you taking care of me?why are you handling my mood swings and tantrums?"she said looking straight in my eyes.

I don't know but only the thought of letting her go is hurting me.
And about her question!I myself don't know.
Why I'm doing this?
Am I attracted towards her??

No no I'm not because...

Because?

Because I'm not and that's it!

"Maybe because you are my wife!"I said still unsure about my statement.

"Was it a question or statement?"she asked

"Well I myself don't know but what I can tell you right now is I treat you as my good friend and after our divorce also I'll treat you the same!"I said but its a lie.

God!!!

She smiled but her eyes were showing some emotions, confusion,tiredness,loneliness and maybe hurt?

I don't know why she's hurt or maybe I'm being delusional.

"So now sleep and get ready by 6!you lazy girl!"I said and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Did you just called me lazy?"she said with a glare

"Omg my wife can't be deaf!!"I said dramatically

"Avyansh Singh Rathore I'm sure you don't want to sleep out of the house now!do you?"she said with a smirk.

No one in my life till now has threatened me but this girl of 5.8inches,who don't even reach till my shoulders is doing that also.

"Ja hi rha tha huh! har baat pe dhamki dena jaruri hai kya?"I said rolling my eyes.

(I was about it go huh!is it necessary to give threats every then and now?)

"Yaah now get lost!"she said with a tight lipped smile as she covered herself with duvet.

I sigh and moved towards my study.

I was working when I got a call from Robin(My right hand in underworld)

(R:- Robin,A:-Avyansh)

A:-"Is the work done?"(Avyansh asked coldly)

R:-"yes king that bastard is tied here!"

A:-"Good take special care of him until I reach there!and yaah tell nick to increase the security around the mansion!!"

R:-"Sure king!"

I hung up the call and moved outside suddenly my eyes fell on aunt sofia and aunt Georgia.
Both are working here since 15 years.

I think they just arrived here.

"Hello young man!!welcome to Italy"aunt sofia said with a bright smile

"Hello"I said as I touched their feets.

"God bless u child!now where is your wife??"Aunt Georgia asked looking here and there.

"Oh she's resting in the room and aunt I'm going outside for some work so please take care of her and don't let her go outside and if she did just inform me instantly alright?"I said and moved outside after getting positive response.

I masked my emotions with coldness and moved towards the car.
All guards bowed their head to me but I cared less.

Author's POV:-:

Avyansh face became emotionless and his aura surrounded with danger,authority and coldness.

All the guards bowed down to him but he remain uneffected as he moved towards his black rolls royals phantom then suddenly called Nick (his other security head)

"Make sure to keep your queen safe,single scratch on her and you all will die mercilessly so take care of her and report me incase anything went wrong!"Avyansh said coldly and sat inside.

45 minutes later~

8 cars were running on the roads of the dense woods.Avyansh's car was in front and 7 cars behind his car.They stepped in his territory which was deep inside the woods which he owns.
No one I repeat no one is allowed to step in his territory except few special ones not even government of Italy enter his area without his permission.
This place have plenty of digital devices hidden here which prevent outsiders to enter here.
After passing so many security checks his convoy of cars finally entered inside throw the big silver gate of his lavishing mansion.
He stepped out of his car only to welcomed by Robin.

"king everything is ready!"said robin and Avyansh moved inside without wasting a second.
All guards bowed their head holding their breath in his fear,for the world they are most dangerous and skilled fighters and are not scared of anyone but they do get scared of one person who's none other than their beast boss.

Avyansh royally ignored them and moved inside the mansion.
As avyansh's footsteps echoed in corridors of the unknown building, far away from the city.

He wore a black mask concealing his identity,casting an enigmatic aura around him.

Some bodyguards along with robin accompanied him to the dark room.
His presence was surrounded in the mystery,masked by the darkness of their attire.
Each steps echoed softly against the polished floor,heightening the tension that hung in the air.
His eyes gleaming with determination,pierced throw the darkness and mystery,revealing the intensity of his purposes.

The door of the dark room swang open revealing the man tied on the chair with chains.
Upon sensing someone's presence in the room he looked at only see the beast himself.

His eyes widened in terror as he gulped audibly and started begging him"ki..king..I..please let..m..me go ple..please king!"

Avyansh moved towards his chair which was kept in front of the man.
He sat their like a king well he's though.
Poured wine in glass and started taking sips.
He was looking dead in the eyes of the men tied in front of him with a dangerous smirk.

By now his mens are scared as hell because they know its peace before the storm.
He never behaves like this, he just ask his mens to torture the person and kill them but today the devil himself is here.

"S..sorry k..king p..please I..I h..have a c..child k..king!"the men infront of him was trembling badly under his psychopath gaze.

"You should've thought that before double crossing me and hurting my women!!"he said calmly which was scaring the hell out of everyone.

"He also know that these pleadings of his are not going to work because everyone knows about his rule 'sit silently and die instantly' but bro have guts I must say!!"robin mumbled to Robert(another trusted men of avyansh)who nodded in agreement.

"Let's not waste time!!"avyansh said as Robert passed him his favorite dagger.

"I will ask 2 questions and answer me without testing my patience!"avyansh said rotating his finger around the dagger.

"Who and why?"
But what he got was silence from other side.
He looked at robin conveying a message through his eyes.

"King is asking you something just fucking answer!"Robin grumbled not liking the idea of his boss repeating his words.

After correct 1 min of silence avyansh.
Avyansh shrugged his shoulders saying"your wish!"as he stepped forward and next second a scream echoed in the room as avyansh cut the man's Index and middle finger with his dagger.
Avyansh's eyes clearly showing how much he was enjoying the view.

The men who was screaming till now looked at avyansh who took the dagger soo close to men's eyes.
Sweat beat formed on his forehead and he gulped the lump form in his throat.

"Wrong decision!"avyansh said as he stabbed the dagger in men's eyes making him scream in pain.
Blood splashed on avyansh's shirt and face.

His mens standing their were terrified seeing his beast mode on.
But avyansh didn't even flinched for a second.

He gave a satisfactory look to the man who was lying on the ground by now and whimpering in pain.

"Make sure he don't die this soon!"avyansh said as he ran his bloody hands throw his hairs making them red by blood.

"Sure king"said Robin who was stood there enjoying the scene.

Avyansh moved towards the rest room to change.

Robert looked at the men and said"It was nothing not even the trailer.God provide you strength to suffer his torture because even he can't help you to escape this hell named R empire!!"

Robin smirked and said"This bastard deserve this for hurting Ma'am!!"

I was just not feeling well these days so really sorry for making you guys wait.This chapter is long as hell so vote and yaah guys please follow my insta and wattpad I'd yaar please!

And guys I'm not forcing you to comment so don't worry about comment target if you don't want to comment.
I will still post the chapters.

3700+ words

Target:-:
Votes:- 105
Comments:- 32

Thankyou for reading the chapter,ignore the mistakes please,hit the star button if you liked the chapter and comment regarding the update✨
Bye bye🕊
~by Inez🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 16K 31
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
172K 9.6K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
213K 6.8K 57
THE ROYAL COUPLE Meet Swasti Singh:- A Greek goddess with a unique personality, her life revolves around two things; Work and Family. A bitchy and ba...
1.5M 137K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...