Their Innocuous Wife

By amiablyyy

(CAPTURED SERIES #3) "Don't you for a second believe that we are ever letting you go, sweetheart". He muttere... More

A/n
Characters
Prologue
Monsters
An angel
New chapter of rivalry
Selfless her
Breathe in fear
Two choices
A bird and two stones
Unknown feelings
Desires for her
Their wife
Consummation night
Almost killed her
Innocent life
Changing dynamics
Humiliation
Treating her softly
Disrespecting them
The lesson
A simple kiss
Body shaming
Scaring her
Ignoring them
Princess treatment
Fulfilling her demands
Jealous asses
Her favourite one
Teasing her
Shopping session
Fear & restlessness
The reception party
Defending them
Hurted brothers
Bad omen
Baby steps
Being a brat
Serene feeling
Making excuses
Fear of Darkness
Queen and peasants
Foreign feelings
Lost puppies
Their first gifts
She likes them
Triggering past
Becoming one
Their angel
His Shadow
King treatment
Obsessiveness for her
Business event
Manipulating her
Parted ways
Back to home
In love of husbands
Her reports
Getting tattooed
Claim to care
Apologies & confessions
Concern as a father
Jealously in the family
Teaming up
Her condition
Fatherly embrace
Motherly love
Family time
Special occasion
Fasting and rituals
Farewell
Reunion with Shadow
Talkative him
Devastated brothers
Numbing pain
Broken her
Secret visit
Still cares
Caught fighting
Incomplete vows
Selfish her
Avoiding them
Hospitalized
Memory loss
Freedom
After long time
Good news
Mama bear
Epilogue

Her tattoo

4.6K 467 51
By amiablyyy

💜✨

All of them reached to the terrace with all the necessary things for the rituals. The brothers left Vanessa and stood there beside her. Liam was the one who impatiently started looking for the moon in the sky because he was almost dying of hunger, and whining every now and then.

Vanessa has already started to fell dizzy and her vision blurred but she wanted to complete the rituals and open her fast first before the brothers could know and forcefully feed her something right then and there.

"Where's is the God damn moon? Usually it doesn't takes this much time to come out." Liam whined sulking beside Cristina who was really annoyed by him now.

She clearly told him not to keep the fast because she knew how he is and needs to eat in every two hours but God knows what did he think in his mind and kept the fast. Now she was the one who had to bear all his rants and fuss about being hungry.

"Calm down baby, today the moon sets in the sky later than usual." Rooh said to Liam without looking at him because she was getting her things ready for the rituals.

Vanessa and Cristina also walked to her and started doing just like Rooh was preparing her things. The brothers gaze were not wavering from their little wife all they wanted was to feed her enough and then make love to her until she is completely exhausted. It's been so much time since they had made love to her.

They already felt their cocks twisting inside their pajamas but they had to control themselves until she is get done with all the rituals. After half and hour finally the moon showed up in the sky which made Liam to grin like a kid. He was more than happpy while looking at the moon for the first time in his life. Everyone shook their head at his actions.

Rooh, Cristina and Vanessa started performing the rituals while their husband were looking at them lovingly not moving their eyes from them. After the rituals the three of them started doing tilak of her husbands. First Rooh did it because she was the eldest one among them and then Cristina did Liam's tilak.

The brothers were looking at them keenly because they knew nothing about it. When they saw Mikhail and Liam putting their hands on their head while the tilak so when Vanessa came to put tilak on their foreheads they put their right hands on their heads. First she did to Joaquin, then Emiliano and then Alejandro.

Then the girls extended a small box filled with vermilion towards the men. Mikhail was the one who took the vermilion in his pinch and filled the hairline of Rooh with it. Liam also saw this and did the same to Cristina. Then it was the brothers' turn. Being the eldest among them Joaquin took the vermilion in his pinch just like Mikhail did and softly filled the partition of Vanessa's hairline and then the other two did the same.

(Something like this who don't know)

"It represents years of ancient folklore and beliefs about a woman's validation as a married woman." Rooh explained them the meaning of putting vermilion in the hairline.

After it, they lit a lamp and placed it at the edge of the seive. First the women, looked at the moon through the seive and them saw their moon, means their husbands through the same seive. Mikhail and Liam took the seive from their woman and looked at them too, making them smile at them.

(A rough visualisation to help you imagine)

But what made Vanessa shocked was when the brothers also took the seive from her and one by one looked at her. Her vision tried to turn hazy but she smiled at them and tried to cover her situation, she thought that the brothers are just copying what her papa and bhai were doing.

They did some more important rituals and then it was the time to open their fasts. Mikhail took the kalash to Rooh's lips and made her drink the water and open her fast. After taking a sip she took the kalash to his lips and made him open his fast too. Then they both fed sweets to each other. When it was Liam and Cristina's turn Liam spoke.

"Please make me drink first or I will die, right now." he said desperately to which Cristina shook her head and took the kalash to his lips.

He immediately drank half amount of the water and then apologetically smiled at her who was waiting for her fast to be opened. Liam took the kalash to her lips and Cristina just took a small sip and they both also fed sweets to each other but after it Liam plopped five to six of them in one go due to being so much hungry. Cristina annoyingly shoved the whole box in his hands.

Then it was Vanessa's turn. The brothers held the kalash together and took it to Vanessa's lip wetting her deserted throat but as soon as the water went in her system after a long time she started to feel more dizzy. Then the brothers silently handed the kalash to Vanessa making her confused.

"Why are you looking at them like this, princess? I bet they have kept the fast for you too." Liam said chewing the sweets in her mouth. Rooh and Cristina smiled hearing Liam.

While the brothers nervously scratched their nape being flustered.

"Now I understand why a man was taking the wrapped up food out of the mansion." Cristina teased the brothers but the three of them didn't say anything.

"Y-Y-You too?" Vanessa asked the brothers bewildered earning small nods from them like some puppies.

She slowly took the kalash to Joaquin's lips first and made him drink the water, then she took it to Emiliano and then Alejandro to open their fast. The brothers were feeling teasing stares at them but chose to ignore them not wanting to deal with them right now.

"Now touch their feet as respect and take their blessings." Rooh said and touched Mikhail's feet he placed his hand on her head.

Then Cristina also bent down and touched Liam's feet who also gave her his blessings truly but playfully she pinched Liam's feet making him groan and whin at her actions. Then Vanessa also went down and touched three of their feet and took their blessings too which she gave by putting their hands on her head.

As she stood up and was suddenly her head pained and her vision started to get more blurry but what shocked her was when the brothers also went down and touched her feet shocking everyone there. Vanessa stood frozen there for a while and Cristina nudged Liam mouthing 'learn something from them'. Rooh and Mikhail looked at each other in content knowing the brothers also respect their daughter.

"Won't you give us your blessings, Amor?" Alejandro asked her feeling her frozen form. Vanessa shakily placed her hands on three of their heads one by one and then they stood up too at their full heights.

Rooh smiled at the brothers appreciatively and when they were about to walk any further suddenly Vanessa's body limp and she started to fall back but Alejandro was standing so closer to her. When he baked touched Alejandro's bicep he immediately turned off guard and she Vanessa's limp body.

He immediately spread his arms wide and caught her in his embrace. Everyone turned stunned and worried for her. Joaquin and Emiliano also came closer to her and started tapping her cheeks softly but all their tries went futile. Alejandro immediately lifted her up in his arms and started instead of taking the stairs he took life not wanting to waste much time.

The other members took the stairs and before they reach in Vanessa's room Alejandro already made her lay down on the bed. Emiliano immediately picked the glass up and sprinkled some water on her face while Joaquin rubbed her feet. After few minutes her eyes started to blink making a sigh of relief escape all of their lips.

"W-W-Water." Vanessa whispered out and immediately Emiliano handed the glass of water to her.

"Are you fine, Amor?" Alejandro asked her in extreme concern after she drank the water.

Rooh and Mikhail looked at each other because they knew she got weakness due to not having anything since morning and it was not good for her health. Rooh decided to tell the brothers about her illness but Vanessa was already looking at her with her pleading eyes. She slowly shook her head so no one could notice her.

"Y-Y-Yes. I'm fine." she chocked out in her drained voice.

"See that's why we were telling you not to do fasting because you are already so much weak." Alejandro scolded her thinking that she got unconscious because of not eating and drinking anything.

"S-S-Stop scolding me now I'm h-hungry." she said puckering her lips out trying to divert their minds from the topic.

"Let's go downstairs the food is ready. I will serve you all." Rooh said immediately and everyone agreed with her.

Alejandro again lifted her in his arms turning her off guard. She encircled her arms around his neck in anticipation.

"W-W-What are you doing?" Vanessa asked him in confusion.

"I can't take any risk by let you walk and due to weakness fell down from the stairs." he said sternly and started walking out of the room. Vanessa looked back at Joaquin pleadingly but he averted his gaze away from her clearly telling her that he will not help her this time.

Alejandro came downstairs and settled her down on a chair with her heavy lehenga. Then everyone also came and sat down at their respective chairs. Room immediately brough food out of the kitchen with the help of Cristina and was about to serve but the brothers stood up and took the containers from her hands making her confused.

"You did enough work today. You and angel sit down and let us serve you." The brothers said both of their eyes widen and before they could protest Joaquin made Cristina and Emiliano made Rooh to sit down at the chairs silently so they both also not defied more and let them do their work.

The brothers started serving the food to all of them and then served themselves too. Everyone ate their food with a little chit chatting and when they were done with the food Liam impatiently started pulling Cristina with himself. She was asking him to stop again and again but he was not stopping so getting annoyed she spoke.

"What happened Liam? Why are you so eager to go to the room?" Cristina said with her little raised voice gaining everyone's attention.

"I want give you your present which I couldn't give you before." Liam said whining because before the time of gift giving could come Vanessa turned unconscious and in all the chaos no one could give gifts to each other.

"Yeah, I also brought a very special present for you." Mikhail said to Rooh to which she nodded her head at him.

"I know, you also kept fast that's why I also bought gift for you as usual." she said because after the fast is opened the husband can gift anything to his wife as per his liking but as Mikhail, Liam had also kept the fast so the ladies has also bought gifts for them.

"Okay I'm waiting for you in the room." Mikhail said and went away from there.

Cristina and Rooh started collecting the things from the dining table and after wrapping up the work they also went to their room. Now only Vanessa and brothers were left alone so Vanessa stood up and before Alejandro could pick her up again she moved away from there.

"I will go myself now." she said stubbornly so he nodded not wanting to argue with her.

She lifted her lehenga a little up and started climbing the stairs slowly so the brothers helped her and caught her lehenga from the sides so she won't tangle her feet in it and fall down. They all reached to their room and Emiliano locked the door from behind him.

Vanessa tiredly sat on the bed and sighed because she was so much full and tired as well. All she wanted was to lay in bed and sleep. Suddenly she saw Emiliano coming towards her with a blue colored velvet box in his hands which made her confused. She looked at the box curiously. The brothers came and sat on his bed in front of her.

"This is your gift from our side." Emiliano said and opened the blue velvet box and as soon as she saw the emerald necklace set her eyes shone because of its beauty.

"W-W-Wow it's so beautiful." she exclaimed and the brothers were content when they got to know, she liked their gift but the next moment a frown etched upon her lips making them confused.

"What happened, Amor? Is there any problem in it? We can get it customized." Alejandro said immediately looking the look at her face.

"N-N-No it's so beautiful b-but. You also kept fast for me and I didn't buy anything for you." she mumbled lowly and sadly not liking the fact that she didn't buy anything for them.

"It's okay, Mi charlatán. We don't want any gift from you, you kept fast for the long lives of someone like us, is enough for us." Emiliano said making her brows to crease.

"W-W-What do you mean my someone like you? You are the b-best husbands I could ever get." she said proudly which made the brothers to purse their lips at her assuring words.

"You are the best wife in this world, that we don't deserve you." Alejandro said taking her small hands in his big ones.

Suddenly something clicked in Vanessa's mind and her eyes widened like they will pop out of their sockets. She slapped her forehead at her memory that she didn't remember that thing before while the brothers were silently looking at her.

"I-I-I also have something for you and I think i-it is the best time t-to show you as your gift." Vanessa said grinning at them widely making them amused yet curious.

"What's it?" Emiliano asked raising guanine brow at her. She shook her head in denial.

"N-N-No first close your eyes." she said to them to which the looked at each other.

"C-C-Close na." she whined at them so they silently closed their eyes. She waved her hands in front of their eyes trying to check that the were peeking or not but they weren't.

Vanessa turned around on the bed that her back was facing them. She immediately removed her dupatta(veil) from her head and taking her hands back slowly unzipped her blouse. She slightly slide the sleeve down from her left shoulder and then spoke excitedly.

"N-N-Now open your eyes." she said smiling ear to ear waiting for their reactions.

The brothers opened their eyes and as soon as they did their gaze fell on the tattoo at the back of her left shoulder. They were surprised yet stunned to see the tattoo which was not there when the last time they checked. The brothers were silently looking at the tattoo at her delicate skin.

"When did you get it, Amor?" Alejandro asked her amusingly.

"T-T-The day when I went with Cristi to the lawyer." she told the brothers earning small nods from them.

"Why didn't you show this before to us?" Emiliano asked curiously to her.

"I-I-I wanted to surprise you. I-I wanted to get a tattoo for so long but didn't know what. So the t-tattoo shop uncle told me to close my eyes and get the tattoo of the first thing w-which comes to my mind." she told them the exact incident.

"And what you got in your little brain?" Emiliano asked her amused.

"Y-Y-Your faces. Joa's calm, peaceful and e-ethereal face just like -aa moon in dark night. Emi's annoying, playful a-and aggressive nature just like clouds sometimes light a-and sometimes dark i-in storm. Then Aleja's face just like s-sunshine, a ray of h-hope and light illuminating my life with its l-light after then I saw myself with you, an ordinary girl l-like everyone out there just like s-so many stars in the sky w-who got you precious man in m-my life." she explained everything clearly to the brothers making them stunned.

They didn't know the deep meaning hidden behind her tattoo. Now their gazes again trailed to the tattoo at her back and they hands shot to caress that tattoo. They didn't know why it seemed more special and precious to them. They caressed her tattoo softly earning shaky breaths from her due to their sensual touch. They never thought that someday, someone will think so much about them.

Specially their little wife who acts much more mature than her age. The brothers eyes swirled with so many emotions and all they wanted was to capture her in their arms and never let her go. She was so much precious for them. No one ever had thought so much about them let alone getting their tattoo.

They didn't even want anyone's love and affect except their little wife. She is more than enough for loving them, she is the light in their dark life and they need this life for ever in their life. The brothers' eyes started to get darker shades as more as they were gazing at that meaningful, beautiful tattoo of her.

The more they were admiring the tattoo the more emotions were swirling in their eyes, raw emotions, desire, lust and more importantly love for her. All they wanted was to claim her and make love to her until every part of her body has their marks. The marks with shows that she belongs only to them and no one can even look at her with those filthy eyes of theirs.

Feeling them silent for a long time Vanessa frowned not knowing if they liked the tattoo or not but as soon as she her face around to look at them Emiliano's lips came roughly crashing on her making her breath hitch in her throat.

**************************

I would like to request you something. I read every comment of yours and I noticed that fee readers are having arguments in the comments section. Listen dear, it happens that two people opinions doesn't match and they can have different opinions which is completely okay.

Don't try to prove yourself right and other one wrong. I'm taking no ones side but if someone had replied to your comment take it in a positive way and let it go instead of arguing on it. It's a humble request please.💌

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 23.4K 80
(CAPTURED SERIES #2) "I had enough of this toxicity!" she yelled at him. "I'm a toxic man, lyubov and I would like to be with you in a toxic relation...
1.1M 18.1K 59
NOT A GODDAMN REVERSE HAREM! (nor is it a mafia story smh) He lightly shook his head and pressed his lips together, then, all his worry fled, leavi...
45.5K 3.2K 50
Ellen knew the future of humanity was uncertain and if the remaining human's wouldn't put aside their hatred for the intruders, all would be lost... ...
932K 9.1K 10
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ She sits behind the bushes and can see him comfortably, he is trying to...