best friends boyfriend // l.h

Autorstwa madgalmomo

"We can't do this, she's my best friend!" "And she's my girlfriend...wanna make out?" in which a girl falls i... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 12

2.8K 51 13
Autorstwa madgalmomo

ELENAS POV

I talked to Sara. She told me about how her job was going and how California was great and that I would love it and I should come down some time. I thought of taking up that offer but I never really traveled that much so I'm not sure if I would be interested. She seemed to be enjoying herself so that made me happy.

A few days passed since the last time I had saw Luke. I gave him a call but he didn't pick up on the first ring. That was strange so I decided to head to his and Sara's apartment.

I didn't even have to knock on the door I already had a spare key. When I opened it I walked into the house and saw the door to Luke's room was closed and looked to be locked.

I knocked on it lightly.

"Luke?"

"Go away."

"Luke, please open the door."

"Please go away."

"Luke, what's wrong?"

I heard him shuffle and get up to open the door.

"You."

"What?"

"I like Sara you know. She's beautiful and sweet and a great girl and I like her a lot."

"Why are you tell-"

"Just listen Elena," he said sternly, "I like Sara a lot but I don't love her."

We stared at each other silence. I couldn't believe the words that had just come out of his mouth. Part of me was happy for this new revelation and the other part was confused.

"Luke-"

Before I could finish my words he put his lips to mine. When he kissed me it felt like every care in the world I had ever had was being lifted away.

"I love you, Elena."

I was so stunned by his words. I waited so long for him to say this and now I didn't even know how to react. It took everything for me not to smash my lips into his again but I knew this wasn't right.

"I have to go," I said and turned away.

"Wait, Elena."

"We can't do this, she's my best friend!"

"And she's my girlfriend...wanna make out?"

After he said that I was sold.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

271K 5.8K 54
Where the new girl who has secrets she would rather keep hidden and the popular jock who is always the center of attention collide
2K 67 14
❝ let's cause a little trouble ❞
26.6K 731 33
Three months of adventure and falling in love.
479K 7.1K 24
"you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend luke" "i'm not his girlfriend" "oh" "we just fuck. i guess i'm some kind of groupie" slow bur...