Steven BLUE-niverse season 2

By zhou_enlai

(READ SEASON 1 BEFORE) Steven is the son of Blue Diamond and greg Universe. now that Steven has his own group... More

chapter 70 aunt yellow battles a monster
chapter 71 yellow's rage
chapter 72 tears of a diamond
chapter 73 son of a diamond
chapter 74 steven goes home
chapter 75 the universal diplomat
chapter 76 the first colony
chapter 77 the almighty diamond
chapter 78 inside the mind of a diamond
chapter 79 crecendolia, your true homeworld
chapter 80 blue's gift
chapter 81 yellow's interviews
chapter 82 how a human stole the heart of a diamond
chapter 83 a punishment for pink?
chapter 84 homeworld welcomes steven
chapter 85 hello moonlight
chapter 86 two blue diamonds?
chapter 87 Steven's first real diamond job: watching a trial
chapter 88 meet the zircons!
chapter 89 the answer
chapter 90 White's punishment
chapter 91 the former renegade Pearl falls back into line
chapter 92 the loyalty of a pearl
chapter 93 a new hopeful era of homeworld
chapter 95 Steven's pebble siblings!?
chapter 96 a ball!?
chapter 97 kankamankla
chapter 98 lord paragon
chapter 99 the early days of the great diamond authority
chapter 100 r.i.p hairloop
chapter 101 blue's demands
chapter 102 Greg's head
chapter 103 who you used to be
chapter 104 all the hatred for the worlds
chapter 105 steven returns

chapter 94 familar

16 0 0
By zhou_enlai

"Hey aunt yellow", Steven awkwardly greeted yellow diamond, walking back into blue's room and sitting on the ground, trying to act like he didn't just walk into pure chaos, he could see ruby hiding in the corner as he looked around at the state of the room, there where holes everywhere. "Greetings steven", yellow replied, "I was wondering what you where doing, I wanted to check up on you but was distracted by  truly a horrible site when visiting blue diamond's room", she gestured to pink and blue (who thankfully was now wearing her shirt and pants again).

"blue diamond decided to for some reason allow pink to just wonder around and of course she caused some trouble trying to touch blue's and I's greg", blue looked at yellow, enraged and stood up, aiming a ball of energy at her, "YOUR GREG!?", she yelled, slamming her hand into the wall, breaking it, "GREG IS MINE AND ONLY MINE!", yellow laughed at this, "greg doesn't deserve a mess like you, you spend all your time crying and rolling around in your own filth", she then put her hand on her gem and stuck out her chest, "I, on the other hand, am a great, hard working leader and very logical, I would be the perfect partner for someone as kind and strong as him!", blue growled at this and clenched her fists. If steven wasn't there, she'd attack yellow and rip her to shreds.

As yellow was about to continue going on and on about how perfect she was compared to blue, she was interrupted by the door being opened by her own pearl. "My diamond", the pearl said, bowing and saluting to yellow, "it is time for your first session in your new extraction chamber", she stopped bowing and walked out the room, "of course", yellow responded, following after her pearl, her giant high heeled boots making loud sounds with each step she took.

"Extraction chamber?", Steven asked, looking to his mother with a confused expression, "oh that! I was actually supposed to go there today, its how we make gems!", blue responded, "it sounds like a fancy way to say toilet", greg joked, only for blue to snarl at him, immediately shutting him up, pearl watched this and smiled, seeing greg being silenced by blue diamond was an amazing experience to her, lapis noticed how happy she was, thankfully no other gems besides her saw.

"This is gonna sound gross but basically, us diamonds have special sweat", blue explained, steven didn't know if he should feel grossed out or not so he kept quiet, only looking at blue with a confused look on his face while lapis and pearl giggled about it in the background. "gems are made with that sweat, when it's injected into the ground gems burst out that ground, if we mix different diamond's sweat together we get all sorts of interesting gems, completely blue gems like lapis and sapphire over here where only made by mine". "So....yellow right now is collecting all her sweat!?", Steven exclaimed, imaging yellow doing a handstand over a jar and all her sweat dripping into it, blue laughed at him and nodded, "yes her new extradition chamber is very weird, do you want to come to the old one? It's a great way to test if you're also capable of that power, the power of creation", "fine! But it does seem kinda gross!", Steven replied, trying to hide how uncomfortable this was making him feel, "great!, I'll get pearl to maybe call yellow to join us!", pink tried to ask if she could also go but was completely ignored "And before we go we need to get into appropriate clothing for the chamber! Pearl do you have any towels?", blue asked, pearl nodded and took some out her gem, "I mostly have human sized but I also have one diamond sized", pearl responded, "great! We're ready then!", blue exclaimed, picking Steven up in her hand.

"So will my sweat look all magic and shiny, how exactly will they make it come out? Is it all warm there?", Steven asked blue and pearl as they made their way to the chamber, his voice echoed very loudly, throughout the long corridors leading to the chamber, everything was blue and the walls where decorated with human like carvings and statues, steven swore some of them where moving and watching him. Steven was still dressed but kept the towel in front of him, pearl kept asking him if he'd prefer she put it back in her gem but he refused, responding with, "I'm a diamond, I'm supposed to be strong and strong enough to hold my own stuff!".

"We are here!", blue said, picking up steven one again as pearl opened the doors with a button shaped like the era 1 diamond symbol, there stood a giant diamond shaped, pool in the floor, the old diamond symbol was also on the floor of the pool, "this place must be old", Steven thought to himself, looking around, he saw another one of those statues, this one definitely blinked at him, it scared him. As soon as blue took her fist steps inside the room, the pool started to fill with water, when it was full, she put steven down, took all her clothes off and jumped into the pool, creating a giant splash and soaking her pearl, as soon as she got in her entire body started to sweat heavily.

"Come on, steven! Get in! It's very nice in here!", blue called to her son, "Alright, wait a minute!", he called back, trying to gesture to pearl to look away while he undressed, putting all his clothes in a small pile so he wouldn't lose them and trying to put them in a safe place that would stop them getting wet.

As he took some steps forward to the pool he could see his gem in the reflection,he used to be very self conscious of it but now he felt proud of it, he felt like a true diamond, "here I come! Cannon ball!", Steven yelled, jumping into the pool, making a small, slightly disappointing splash, as his head came above the water he could see his mother laughing at him and his body covered in bright blue glowing sweat, "woah", he said to himself, "I guess I do have that power!".

"So is this where you spend your time on homeworld?" Steven asked, swimming towards her, blue laid her head back in the water and closed her eyes, "I haven't been here in a while, back before pink...you know, we used to all come here, me, yellow, white and pink, she'd play games with us, she'd go to the very bottom and sing for us and we'd guess the Song", blue smiled as she reminisced, when steven closed his eyes he could see those memories for only a second, he could feel how happy they all where, it almost hurt to see those memories, knowing how the diamonds would change. "After she left us, everyone, besides me, stopped coming here, I spent all my time here, alone, mourning for someone who wasn't even dead.", blue's smiled faded, she went silent and began to cry, making steven cry with her powers, it was not much and it didn't bother him but blue was horrified to see her powers effecting him and tried to make them stop, only for her to become more and more upset with herself and making her power become stronger.

"I'm so sorry, I hate my powers", blue said, looking to her pearl who was also crying now, "it ruins everything, white says I was supposed to feel a special type of empathy, but somehow it's manifested into people having empathy for me", steven swam to her and sat on her giant knees, "don't apologise for this!", he told her, "Of course you're upset! You spent so long thinking pink was dead, and it was all a lie! You're taking it much better than most people would!", blue looked away and sighed, "I don't think most people would react worse than I did, I turned into a monster...", blue mumbled, only for both her and steven to be startled by yellow loudly walking into the chamber, "blue? You wanted me to join you and steven?", she asked, taking off her gloves, revealing her scarred hands underneath.

Yellows entire body was covered in scars, it was the first thing steven noticed, her hands looked burned, her finger tips where nearly black and long scratch marks where all over her back and legs, it looked like she'd spent her entire life fighting giant wild animals. Yellow sat next to blue and laid back, still keeping her helmet on and looking slightly ridiculous, "I haven't been here in a while, I forgot how relaxing it is", she said, stretching and trying to put her arm over blue who awkwardly dodged her.

Blue took out a comb with a cute face and a gem for a nose, it was behind her sitting in a jar with other similar items, as she used the comb it started to sing to her, "you'll never be lonely, as long as you are combing" it sung, it sounded just like blue diamond and it scared steven. "You're still making those things?", yellow scoffed, blue stopped and put the comb back, it smiled at steven, "What's wrong with comby!?", she exclaimed, her voice slighly cracking. She lightly nudged yellow away from comby, "And at least I'm not wearing a stupid helmet in the extraction chamber! You're so obsessed with making gems yet keep this thing on. It's probably holding so much sweat from your fat head!", she started to try and pull off yellow's helmet, Steven flew to the other side of the pool and just watched in horror, fearing they'd start fighting and destroy something, he looked back at pearl, wondering if maybe she knew what to do. "they do this a lot, maybe its great yellow and her don't go here together anymore", pearl said, watching yellow desperately try to keep her helmet on as blue pulled with all her power, comby was also watching, still smiling.

Blue was finally able to pull the helmet off. Yellow pushed her away just as blue grabbed it, and she fell back into the pool, still holding the helmet. Yellow's hair was slightly darker and shaped exactly like her helmet underneath, just not as spiky. She tried to cover her hair and blushed from embarrassment, "You didn't see this!", she yelled to steven and Pearl, who just laughed to each other, "It's ok, Aunt Yellow! You look ok without it!", steven called back to her.

Blue emerged from the water and slammed the helmet down on the ground like it was some sort of trophy. "Finally! You took the damn thing off! I was sick of you trying to be like white diamond with it!", she told yellow, smirking at steven, yellow snarled at her, she was mad that blue had embarrassed her so much in front of steven. "Blue, this was not funny!", yellow said, jumping out the pool and snatching the helmet back, "I'm a very busy diamond, unlike you, I don't have time for such things!", she put her helmet back on, regenerated her clothes in an instant, and stormed out, not looking back. "Ugh I hate it when she tries to be all serious", blue huffed, taking comby out again and returning to combing her hair while it sung to her, "well at least I got to see her hair", Steven said, looking at his sweat covered hands, "and help make some gems".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 495 16
Steven knows that the Diamonds need closure after all the secrets that have been revealed. He thinks that getting to know them better and having them...
16.4K 498 12
When the singular great Diamond decides she wants to raise a protégé, a mix-up causes the orders to incubate a new Diamond to be accidentally doubled...
1K 23 8
On earth crashed a ship with with a gem who doesn't remember her past. Steven Universe belongs to Rebecca Sugar
265 8 3
(spoilers for those of you who haven't seen Steven Universe) this will be an AU of Steven Universe where lapis is a dedicated crystal gem, and is a s...