Rockin His World

By Socialparasite21

When 2 wrestling super fans turned prodigies meet they soon learn that as good as they are on there own, they... More

Bio
Meeting
Business Decisions.
Seeing Into The Future?
Honor Above All
Dem Boys And Dat Boy
Hearts Start Talking
Champions With Honor
Winning More Than Just Championships
It's Out

The Beginning

182 4 1
By Socialparasite21

I woke up this morning with Carla in my arms and we were both holding on to each other. I rolled on to my back and Carla felt some space between us so she quickly closed the space before holding on to me before using her baby voice but adding a tired tone to it.

Carla: No...

I looked down at her.

Me: No what baby?

Carla: No don't weave me.

I smiled down at her before leaning down and pressing my lips to the top of her head.

Me: You should know I'd never leave my baby.

Carla raised her head up while keeping her eyes closed before leaning in and kissing my cheek. After she pulled away, she laid her head down on my bare chest before letting out a little sigh.

Me: Get your nap out babygirl.

I rubbed her back for a little while while she slept in. About an hour or so later, I felt her leave a few little kisses on my chest before moving up to my neck then up to my cheek before leaving a big loving kiss on my lips. When she pulls back and we open our eyes, I'm greeted by Carla's big beautiful brown eyes and a equally big smile on her face.

Me: Goodmorning to you too baby.

Carla: What did you just call me?

Me: Baby?

Carla's smile got even wider.

Carla: I still can't believe you call me that!

Me: Why not? You are MY Baby.

Carla: You're MY Baby too.

I smiled, I couldn't help it. I then leaned in and left a loving kiss on her soft lips.

Me: Well what does MY Baby want to do today?

Carla: Baby we can't really go anywhere or do anything. Why do I always get to decide what we do? Even before we got together, I decided everything.

Me: Because MY Princess gets whatever she wants.

Carla bit her lip and blushed when I called her Princess.

Carla: I know what I want to do now.

Me: Okay baby, lay it on me.

Carla: First thing is you don't wear a shirt. If you want to wear pants and stuff that's fine but no shirt.

Me: That's fine Princess. Do you want anything else?

Carla nodded her head.

Carla: I want a lazy day. We just lay here and watch movies or TV shows or old wrestling and cuddle. Oh! And we definitely kiss more.

Me: You're definitely gettin everything you want Baby.

We smiled at each other before we hopped up and went into the bathroom. We grabbed our toothbrushes before we got them ready. We started brushing our teeth together. Carla was standing in front of me while we brushed our teeth. While we were brushing, I wrapped my free arm around her waist and brought her back, bringing her in closer as she took her free hand and held my hand that was around her waist. She interlocked our fingers together and looked up at me as I looked down at her.

We finished brushing our teeth and rinsed both our mouths and toothbrushes out. Carla then lead me back to the room and I slipped some pants on. I then walked in between Carla and the bed before she pushed me on top of the bed. Carla then crawled on top of me before sitting on my waist and putting her hands on my chest while smiling down at me.

Carla: Do you remember what the last thing I told you I wanted was?

I put my hands on her outer thighs and began to slowly and softly rub up and down them.

Me: Yeah you said you wanted to cuddle and watch stuff and definitely kiss more.

Carla bit her lip while nodding her head.

Carla: That's right. Now less talking and more kissing~

We smiled at each other. Carla leaned down before our lips met. We shared two passionate kisses as I continued to run my hands up and down her thighs. After we broke the second kiss, Carla raised up and we looked in to each other's eyes and softly smiled.

Me: I love you.

Carla: I love you too.

Carla leans down and we start to kiss again only this time, I decided to test where Carla was. I decided to slightly open my mouth and act like I was going to try to slide my tongue in to her mouth. To my suprise, Carla opened her mouth so I slid my tongue into her mouth. We started a heated make out session and while we made out, I had my hands rested on the back of her upper thighs and I kind of wanted to slide them up to her butt but I was just being apprehensive about it. Carla knows me probably better then anyone so I could tell she picked on it after she broke the kiss.

Carla: Baby?

Me: Yes Princess?

Carla: Do you want to put your hands on my butt?

Me: I mean kinda.

Carla: Then why don't you do it?

Me: I just...I um...I don't know. I just want to be respectful, I guess.

Carla smiled down at me.

Carla: Baby you're so sweet. I asked you last night if you would slap, grab, and squeeze it so it's okay. Put your hands on it. YOUR Princess wants you too.

I took my hands off her thighs before putting them on her butt while it was still covered by the shirt.

Carla: You can put your hands under the shirt baby.

Me: Okay beautiful.

I took my hands off her butt before sliding them under the shirt and putting my hands back on her butt. Carla smiled while sporting a slight blush and biting her bottom lip.

Carla: Much better~ Let's shut up and keep kissing~

I didn't even get to respond before Carla slammed her lips into mine.  I slipped my tongue in to her mouth. As we made out, I rubbed and squeezed her panty covered butt causing her to moan in to my mouth mid kiss before we broke the kiss.

Carla: You like my butt baby?

Me: Well yeah, I like playing with it and touching it. It's really soft~

Carla: Well only you're going to know how soft it is from now on~ Hey baby can we cuddle for a while and watch TV? We'll definitely continue this later.

Me: Okay Princess.

Carla laid down on my chest and wrapped her arms around me with her head turned to the side.

Carla: Your hands are in there spot. Move them and you'll be in trouble, understand?

Me: Yes babygirl.

Carla picked her head up before leaning in and kissing me.

Carla: That's MY Good boy~

She laid her head back down on my chest before we spent all day relaxing. The only time we really moved was to change our cuddle positions or to open the door for room service. Later we were cuddling with Carla wrapping her arms around my stomach and her head on my chest. I had my right arm around her as we watched a episode of Raw from the middle of 1998.

Carla: Babe?

Me: Yeah baby?

Carla: Are we ever going to go public with our relationship?

Me: Do you want too?

Carla: I mean yeah I would be I understand if you don't want too.

Me: Babe can you sit on me facing me please?

Carla: Yes Babe.

Carla let go of me before I sat up with my back resting against the headboard before Carla straddled my lap. I put my hands on her sides as I looked into her big beautiful brown eyes.

Me: Baby you know I love you right?

Carla: Of course I know you love me baby. You always tell me you love me.

Me: I just wanted to make sure you know. Not only do I love you but I'm so proud of you. I wanna to let the whole world know that we're together and show you off. I just would like to tell the people closest to us know first. Just to be respectful to them. Is that okay?

Carla smiled really wide before leaning in and giving me a really big, passionate kiss on the lips.

Carla: I love you so much baby! You're the greatest guy ever! Of course that's okay with me.

Me: I love you more baby.

I snaked my hands under my shirt and back on to her butt. I give it a few gentle squeezes causing Carla to let out a little moan.

Carla: Do you love me or just my butt?

Me: I love all of you baby. You should know that.

Carla: I know baby I'm just messing with you.

Carla and I kissed before we went back to watching wrestling. A little while later, I stripped my pants off before I got back in bed and Carla cuddled up to me.

Carla: Put your hands in there spot and you'll get Goodnight kisses.

I put my hands on Carla's ass under my shirt she was wearing before she gave me 3 passionate kisses.

Carla: Goodnight baby boy. I love you.

Her nickname for me caught my attention.

Me: Hold on. "Baby Boy"?

Carla: Yeah I thought it was cute. You're my baby boy. Do you not like it?

Me: I love it besides you're my babygirl.

Carla smiled really wide at my last remark.

Carla: Goodnight Baby Boy oh and play with my butt and maybe we'll fall asleep faster. I love you.

Me: Okay baby goodnight, I love you too Princess.

We shared one last loving kiss before she laid her beautiful face in my neck. I started to rub and squeeze on her butt and as I did, Carla would sporadically let out little moans into my neck until we were both fast asleep. This is the first day of something amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 310 17
My 2nd Becky Lynch Story! Enjoy! Cover by @QueenZain3
61K 534 14
What happens when the first Autistic pro wrestler is tied between two of WWE's most beautiful female wrestler?
66.8K 1.4K 27
Something tragic almost happens, but it brings them together...
1.4K 11 9
During the brand split Vince wanted to bring in some new talent....