The Santiago Cartel

Por CocainePacino

Growing up in the cartel has its perks... money, nice houses, fast cars, expensive clothes, and of course hoe... Más

Mission "Blue"
Author Note
One: Can I Holla at Ya
One.Two
Author's P.O.V
Two: Make it Official
Three: Missing You
Four: Party Life
Five: Trust Issues
Six: Mommy's Home
Seven: We Need a Resolution
Eight: Meeting Devil
Nine: Smoke Session
Ten:Lani's First Easter
Eleven: No Matter What
Twelve: Spilling Secrets
Thirteen:Sugar Pills and E.P.T's
Kissing on My Tattoos (Father's Day)
Fourteen: Butter on your Crip legs; dinner for two
Fifteen: Tell Him the Truth
Fifteen.Two
Sixteen: Unknown
Seventeen: Love Like This
Eighteen: Lies and Deceit
Eighteen.Two
Beat It Up (Halloween)
Eighteen.Three
Eighteen.Four
Nineteen: Round Table
Twenty: Christmas Surprises
Twenty.Two
Twenty-One: Changes
Twenty-Three: Hey Daddy
Twenty-Three.Two
Twenty-Four: Mother's Intuition
Twenty-Five: Silencing the Guilt
Twenty-Six: Delivering the Pain
Twenty-Seven:Reality Check
Twenty-Eight:Resurrection of X
Twenty-Eight.Two: Resurrection of X
Twenty-Nine: Blueprint for War
Thirty: Papa's Baby, Mama's Maybe
Thirty-One:Nobody Asked Me
Thirty-Two: I'm Sorry
Thirty-Three: Sharp Shooter
Thirty-Four: Casualties
Thirty-Five: Mind Fucked
Thirty-Six: Shots Fired/Family
Thirty-Seven:Velcome Em Autsum-Rose Asiago
Thirty-Eight: You Should Be Here
Thirty-Nine: Dem Bitches Mad
Forty: Fuck Boy
Forty-One:Take Life By The Hand
Celebration
Forty-Two: Santiago Family Vacation
Forty-Three: Threat
Forty-Four: Played
Forty-Six: Fitting the pieces Together
Forty-Six.Two
Five years Later
00:Crashes, Digits & Stupidity
Happy Thanksgiving!
F yo excuses Pacino!!!

Forty-Five: Show no Mercy

10.7K 474 95
Por CocainePacino

August
Cha thought tha' shit was funny. It wasn't, far from it. The shit she pulled yesterday was fucked up. I'ca died from blue balls. Shit stiff and hurting like a muthafucka.

I shook my head and made my way towards the smoke room. We were having one final meeting. I'ca hear Rafael talking shit bout me.

"He was begging ha just to let him put the tip in"he laughed.
I heard my bruddas laughing like that shit was funny. I can't wait for one uh them to fuck up.

"Hardy har har. Ain't shit funny, ugly ass muthafuckas." I spoke, walking in the room.

I sat in the chair that was adjacent the window

"How you doing Mr.Tip?" X mumbled, lighting the blunt he was holding

"Fuck up potna" I snarled, rolling my eyes.

This shit was pissing me off even more. First, Cha being stingy with her shit, and now these niggas wanna rib me. I was getting up in Cha shit tonight. No games, and no mercy.

"Aight, all bullshit aside. China told me she found out where that fuck nigga laying low. I paid one of his niggas to tell him we were leaving town for a minute. When we attack he won't see that shit coming." Raf spoke, writing some shit down.

I'ca fuck with that. I rather we catch that nigga off guard. I personally wanted tah be the one tah put a bullet through that niggah head.

"I ain't tell ya what that biscuit head ass niggah did. He broke in the house, been stalking Cha and the baby, and this sick nigga been watching us have sex. Muhfucka even had da nerve tah jack his pencil dick off holding Emmy.

"The fuck is wrong with this nigga? That's some sick ass shit if I ever heard it." X hissed, pulling from the blunt.

He passed it tah me, and I decided to finish the shit. The way I was feeling, I needed that, and then some. Raf cracked open uh bottle of Crown, and a bottle of Henn. Shit was really about tah be poppin.

"Aye, lil bruh. I got a game you can play with Gab ass. She wanna hold out, and shit. Ask Chris how that shit turned her out. Ass was running, climbing walls, crying. Shit, I caught her ass tryna crawl away from me." X chuckled, grabbing his drink.

"How that shit go though. I ain't tryna hurt mah babeh. Ya know Cha ass little as fuck." I stated, as I let out a chuckle.

"Trust, only thang that's gone be in pain is that pussy. Dig in them fucking guts."

Raf made this face, and I laughed.

"I don't want to hear shit about what ya'll think ya be doing to those women. You could learn a few lessons from an OG like me."

"You might be right, cause you got your Kevin Gates going on with your baby mamas. I'm just waiting on anotha broad to say you are my father" Scar chuckled, shaking his head.

"See, Cha- and Lani moms was my heart. Then trap jaws came through, and she was a beast on them knees. So I had good pussy, and good head. I dibbled, and dabbled with both. Like ice cream. When you go to Basket Robbins you gotta see what flavor is the best before you make a final choice. I had Vanilla and Mocha. Can ya blame me?" He questioned, looking innocent.

"You hell man, who makes an analogy like that. Really Raf?" Chris laughed, sipping his Crown.

"Well Cha don't have to worry about that with me. I got ha and Emmy. Maybe I'll want another down the line, until then cheating ain't in mah future." I spoke, adamant as hell.

I've been cheated on before, shit wasn't a good feeling.

"Tell me more about this game tho. We ain't got time tah reminisce about Raf old hoe days."

"The game is called Mercy. You know how when you were younger, and niggas bent ya fingers til' ya said mercy. Simple, you bend Cha in every single position, and beat that pussy up until she says mercy. Only difference is she doesn't get that option of you stopping." He smirked, looking over at me.

That shit sounded like some crucial pain. I licked over my lips. I was thinking a little bit bout' that game. The way Cha hugged my walls when I was hitting ha spot. I smirked to myself. This shit was about to be tha ultimate payback. My payback fuck.

"Where can I get some real rose petals from?" I questioned, while standing up.

"It's a lady on fifth that sell em'. She grow em' herself." Chris answered, laughing.

"What you laughing at nigga?" I questioned, looking at him though slanted eyes.

"How the fuck you gon pamper her, and bust ha pussy down." he chuckled, shaking his head.

"Watch uh yungin' work that shit out" I yelled, throwing up my hand- along with a nod

"Send my daughter to the hospital if you want- I'ma kill you son" Raf spoke, mugging the fuck outta me.

I just nodded my head, and made my way to the door. Raf'a be lucky if she walking straight after tonight.

4 hours later

Gabrielle
"Baby, this suite is gorgeous" I squealed , wrapping my arms around his neck.

I took time surveying my surroundings, and everything was breathtakingly beautiful. The view was incredible. I felt August eyes roaming my frame as I walked.

"Its not polite to stare, so take a picture. " I retorted, throwing a coaster at him.

"Cha" he yelled, and I turned around.

The flash from his phone blinded me momentarily.

"Asshole" I mumbled, feeling him slap my ass.

"What's all this about?" I inquired, smirking a little.

"Nothing at all sweetheart, I can't show my babeh I love, and appreciate ha?" He asked, mirroring my smirk.

"Yeah, but....it's just.... you never do anything like this unless you are up to something" I stated, biting my lip, and trying to read his expression.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't pick up on anything out of the ordinary. My baby always made time for Emmy and I.. He made sure I made time for myself as well.

"It's Cha appreciation day, well night. Gone and get ya aggy ass on that rose petal trail." He chuckled, watching my face contort.

I nodded reluctantly, and followed the trail only to stop half way the hall. I felt his eyes on me as I picked the card up.

Cha,
Once ya enter this room, it means I'ca have complete control over ya. Starting with ya mind, touching ya soul, and ending with ya body. In addition, make sure you soak ya body well. You'll need it for what I have in store.
-Master Santiago

"Nigga, this ain't no Fifty Shades of Grey" I spoke, looking confused.

I chuckled softly, and licked over my lips.

"Nah, it ain't- this is the black version. It's called Fifty Shades of mah Dick, or Fifty Ways tah say Daddy." he smirked.

"Correction, you are Emmy's daddy not mine." I spat, rolling my eyes.

"What I tell ya about that eye rolling shit?"

I stared at him for a few moments. Smacked my teeth, and walked off...

August

She ain't em' aware that she just dug ha grave. I was just waiting on ha tah bury ha-self.

I went to the kitchen, and poured us a few drinks. Henny for me, and her nasty ass Ciroc Peach Ambrosia. I disliked it, but the color was rad as fuck. I grabbed my blunts, and made my way to the room.

I nudged the door with my foot. I slipped in and nudged it close again. I peeped in the bathroom and she was singing along to the Weeknd's Earned It.

Cause boy ya perfect....
You are always worth it....
And you deserve it..
The way you work it...

She was singing her little heart out. I called her name and she jumped. I chuckled, and passed her the liquid courage.

She threw it back with little tah no hesitation. I shook my head, and nursed my Henny, and blunt. When she finally finished I was on my second blunt. I almost felt bad fah the hurting I was about to put on mah babeh, almost. I thought about the picture I took earlier, and pulled my phone out. I decided to leave it as is, and I captioned it:

When baby girl doesn't realize she just became prey.

I watched her as she dried off, and started lotioning her body. I licked my lips, and she looked up at me.

"C'mere babeh" I spoke, and she bit her lip.

Freaky ass

She wrapped the towel around ha and walked towards me

"Why ya covering up? I already saw what ya working with" I chuckled, tugging at her towel.

"Will you stop, I'm still on strike. I wasn't playing about that" She stated, rolling ha eyes.

"Why ya wan' play with mah emotions babeh?" I questioned, taking a pull from the blunt.

I stood up over her, and release the smoke. She hated when I did that. She mugged me and slapped my chest. I took another pull.

"Open ya mouth"

She opened it and grabbed her neck, hitting right below her jawline with my index and thumb finger. Once her head was angled to a position I liked, I released the smoke I was holding. I took one more pull and repeated the last step. Cha eyes fluttered, and I pulled her closer. I kissed her lips, and she let out a moan. I smirked against her lips.

My right hand still holding her head in place- I slipped my left hand under ha towel. She had her thighs locked like Fort Knox. I slapped her thigh and she whimpered.

"Why ya got tah be defiant Cha?"

I walked her backwards- until her legs hit the bed. I took my last pull, and ashed the roach. She was laying there- with her arms crossed, complete with a pout.

"You so muhfuckin' sexy babeh. And you all mine." I whispered, as I hovered over ha.

I could tell by her face that I was breaking ha down.

I nipped and nibbled at her neck. Her legs instantly locked around my waist. I slipped my hand under the towel again. I ran my thumb back and forth for a moment.

"You always wet babeh, Why ya denying ha uh what she needs? Let daddy take care uh ya."  I whispered, letting my fingers slide in her entrance.

I knew that I had ha right where I wanted ha. I let my fingers rotate inside of tight walls, as I listened to tha sound of her wetness. She was turned on. Her head tilted back with her mouth slightly ajar. She looked so fucking sexy. My dick was beyond hard and it was ready to destroy some shit, but only in a way that would bring pleasure.

                "Cha, open your eyes and look at me. I want you ta' watch me while I pleasure your body. I wun look in ya eyes when I bring pleasure ta' ya body." I crooked my index and middle finger finding her g-spot as my thumb rubbed against her wet clit.

                "A-Augusssssst....." She moaned out as her walls contracted around my fingers.

                "That's it babeh. Let that shit go fa me. I love seeing you cum fa me. Shit is sexy as fuck." I pulled my fingers from inside her, sucking them clean.

                "You taste so fucking good." I pushed her back on the bed, kneeling between her legs letting my tongue work like a spinning windmill.

                She gripped my hair as I worked her center with the skill of my long tongue. This was the least I could do befo I murdered ha pussy. I reached my tatted arm up and squeezed ha breast, lightly pinching her nipple. Ha body went into a climatic wave as she started cumming like it was no tomorrow.

                I raised my head looking at her half closed eyelids. She was in another world, almost like comatose state. I held my dick in my hand stroking it as I watched her. I knew she wanted it and she wanted right now. I could tell by how ha breathing had changed.

                "Cha." I paused biting my lip as slowly stroked myself. "Cha, I'm a give you this dick like ya never had it befo. You want know where I begin or where you end. I'm a go deep, not missing a fucking spot." I stepped in-between her thighs pushing them up to her chest.

Gabrielle

                I knew that he was in beast mode. The stunt that I pulled yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back. Now he was about to break my fucking back. I would be pussy-paralyzed for a week, but it would be worth it. I knew that Aug was about to put this shit down.

                "Cha, you ready fa this?" He questioned as he rubbed the head up and down my slit causing me to squirm.

                "Just give it to me and don't show me any mercy."

                Before I could catch my next breath he entered me kind of rough. I gasped in pain and pleasure. Gripping the spread as tight as I could I locked my walls tightly around him. He held my legs in place, making sure that I didn't drop them. He pounded inside of literally showing me no fucking mercy.

                "Ah Shit!" I yelled out as he angled his body going deeper than I thought were possible.

                "You asked for no mercy babeh and I'm giving you this no mercy dick. So take it."

                He pulled out to tip and went back in giving me long deep strokes. I felt him in my chest how deep he was going. I felt a tear slide down my cheek. That's when I knew he had that killa dick when he had me crying.

                "Fuck baby. I gotchu crying." He pulled out and told me to get on all fours.

                On shaky legs I got in the position and I didn't have a chance to prepare for his rough entrance before I started cumming all over him. My legs shook so bad I thought I was a baby trying to learn how to crawl. He went full speed inside me

                He pulled me back roughly by my hair as he fucked the living shit out of my ass. He wound my hair around his hand giving it to me like he wouldn't ever get again. He let my hair go and grunted.

                "Damn Cha!" He placed his hands in my lower back, pressing me down even more. He wanted the perfect arch.

                Once he had me the way he wanted I could have sworn I saw my life flash before my eyes. Each thrust had my mind and body in another world. I was barely holding on as he killed my walls and possibly my whole damn reproductive system.

                "Fuuucccck!" I screamed out as he went harder. I gripped the spread about to rip the shit off the bed.

                He pulled out and I felt my vagina throbbing. He made me lay flat on my stomach. He got on top of me and entered me again. Aug had my lil ass on lock down, but the shit hurt so good. I felt my juices coat him as he continued to give it to me. It wasn't long before I felt him swell and his load shot off in me.

                "Fuck!" He yelled against my neck as he came.

                I felt him pulsate inside me as he released the biggest load ever. Our breathing was harsh from the intense fuck session we had just encountered. He laid there on me for a second. Pulling me with him as he remained inside me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my damp shoulder.

                "Aug that shit was bomb, but damn I don't think I will be able to walk for a fucking month." I chuckled weakly.

                "I will give you a tongue bath, one that will make you have an outer body experience." He teased, but I knew his ass was serious.

                I sighed contently." Auggie, I love you baby boy."

                "I luh yo lil ass too Cha."

A/N:
I didn't proofread. I'm trying to finish up homework, so I can work on other updates. A big thank you to my sis LadyK30 . She always blesses me with a dope scene. Enjoy babies!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Her Eyes 5 Por UrbanQueen

Ficción General

147K 9.4K 37
The cartel life is done for some but only at its peak for others. With the feud between the Hunter siblings and the Grays put to rest; it opens new d...
Blood Family Por Lex

Ficción General

6.4M 139K 46
"Don't ever leave me again" With age comes responsibility, some comes sooner than for others. Being in a family filled with drugs and murder it's onl...
266K 8K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...