His Mrs.Rathore

By Sapthaswara

Book 1 of "Arranged Marriage" Series Dive into this Arranged Marriage which is spicy, salty and sweet. They... More

His Mrs.Rathore
Characters
Character aesthetics ❤️
🔥🦋❤️ Them ❤️🦋🔥
His Mrs.Rathore
Amara ❤️
Abhiraj 🔥
V's Engagement
An Old Friendship
The Urgent Meet Up
The Trial Day
The Proposal and The YES
The Gala
V ki Shaadi
✨Dance Class✨
Shaadi & First Night
💞 A Little Closeness 💞
Feelings✨❤️
✨ Increasing Heartbeats ✨
Quality Time
🤐 Her Silence 🤐
Making it up 💕
Good times
Slaps & Kisses
Teasings 💝
Emergency
Longings ✨
Punishment
Accident
Taking care
Bua is Gone
❤️Confessions❤️
🔥Love making🔥
Small moments ✨
🌧️At the Balcony in the Rain🌧️
The Rage attack
Planning
Problem solved
Varsha?
Creating Problems
Aasthma Attack
🔥Sensual Holi with Colours🔥
Leaving
❤️Calls and Messages❤️
His Coldness and Break down
Kalki
Girls/Boys Time
Pleasurable Punishment
Trip
✨❤️ Thiruvananthapuram ❤️✨
Last day
Jealousy
Kidnapped
Found
Going home
Sneaking
Final Decision
✨It's a New Beginning✨
Honeymoon
✨Festival(s)✨
🦋Our little one🦋
✨Pleasant time✨
Only Love 💖
Loving the pain
❤️✨Princess✨❤️
Hriday
✨Heaven sent✨
Banters
Adit's Birthday
♾️Forever♾️
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Surprise
📢Announcement📢

🔥Suhagraat🔥

6.1K 172 9
By Sapthaswara

⚠️ Mature content ahead ⚠️

Ammu's Pov

"You are wearing this" Shyama said for the 110th time tonight

"No I am not" I said shaking my head

"Why not? It's so sexy" Gyno said

"It doesn't cover anything..... It's just a mosquito net"

I said taking the lingerie in my hands showing them. They looked at eachother and said,

"Mere paise"

"Tere paise"

"Pani mein Gaye"

"Pani mein Gaye"

"Chapak" they said together clapping their hands.

Currently we are sitting in my room and they are making me ready for the suhagraat. The room is decorated with rose petals and scented candles. Even if I denied it, they were adamant. They are asking me to wear a black lingerie. It's sexy like Gyno said but I am not a model or something to wear it and look sexy and moreover, wearing it and not wearing any clothes are the same thing. We are eating panipuri also.

Yes, in our room. Mine and Raj's. He might come any minute now and here we are having Pani Puri party. My thoughts broke when, Shyama offered me a Pani Puri. I opened my mouth but before she could feed me, it collapsed and my pink saree was in a different colour. The plate full of water also fell onto my chest.

"Shit!!!!" I stood up

"Sorry..... Sorry sorry sorry" she said and tried to wipe it but it was soaking my chest.

"Go change"

Gyno said giving me the lingerie. Absent mindedly I took it and then saw shyams smirking. I narrowed my eyes at her and asked

"You did it purposely. Didn't you?"

"Go change Ams" she pushed me to the bathroom.

"And yeah, we are leaving" Gyno said

"Okay bye" I waved and walked in the bathroom

I took a towel and a kurthi and Palazzo from the wardrobe and kept it on the bathroom counter. I stripped from the saree, as I was already wearing no ornaments except the anklets and nuptial chain, I didn't have to work on the jewellery. Going to the shower, I tried to wash off the smell of Pani Puri but it was still there. Like it's my scent. Then I decided to take a shower. I used my epic sandalwood body wash which is also turmeric scented. I washed my hair and walked out of the shower all wet. Drying my body, I went to take my dress. But it was not there. Instead of that, only the lingerie was there.

Bloody bitches......

I wrapped the towel around me and tried to open the door of the wardrobe that is connected to the bathroom, but it was also locked from that side.

Motherfuckers

I opened the door of the bathroom slightly and looked if there was someone. But the way was clear and door is also closed. I took a breath of relief and walked out of the bathroom. Closing the bathroom door I turned to go to the wardrobe.

"Yeah, I will.......um... I will call you later"

I heard Raj speaking from behind me and I stopped on my track. I gulped and tightened the hold on my towel and stood there rooted. My eyes widened as a shiver ran down my spine analysing the situation. I am standing in the middle of the room with only a towel around my torso and a yellow thali(nuptial chain), and anklets. I can hear foot steps nearing me.

"Are you trying to seduce me Mrs Rathore" he asked huskily

I can feel his body heat behind me. I gulped and shook my head denying. And tried to walk away, but he caught my wrist and pulled me back causing me to land directly on his chest.

"Then?"

He asked pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I looked up at him and tried to wiggle out of his hold. The next second I was turned and my back flushed against his hard chest. His breath fanning my cheek, as his hands snaked my waist. Pulling me to him, I felt his bare chest against my back. I blinked nervously.

Why am I being nervous?

"Why are you just in a piece of cloth Mrs Rathore?"

He kissed the side of my neck making me bite my lower lip. His nose caressed my neck. I held my towel tightly. If this towel falls, then...... I will be stark naked.

"Hmm?" He asked again

"I- I f-forget to take the c-clothes" I stuttered as his hand travelled down to my ass.

"Mm hmm?"

He hummed as he pressed me more to him, so that I feel his bulge against my ass. His hand groped my ass cheek, making me gasp, while the other one rested against my stomach.

"What about the sexy lingerie on the counter?"

As he asked it, I swear I was red. My cheeks flushed as I bit my lower lip hard.

"Hmm?"

"Th-that was, Gy-..... ahh!!!"

I moaned as his tongue made contact with my skin, that too on my sweet spot on neck. The next moment I was turned and my lips were attached to his. He sucked my lower lip with so much hunger. My eyes snapped shut and my hands flew to his neck and hair, as I kissed him back. His hands were on my waist.

"Mmm....."

I moaned as he picked me up by my waist, like I am just a kid. Without breaking the kiss, he walked to the dressing table. My legs dangled down, as he made me sit over it. For once, he didn't break the kiss. He held both my thighs and pulled me towards the edge of the table, my hands found its way to the table to support myself from falling down. Surprisingly the table was empty. He parted my legs and stood between it.

He sucked, nibbled and licked my lips. He licked my lower lip to find entrance. But I didn't allow him and bite his lower lip, tugging it. But soon I gasped as his hand cupped my bare core, inside the towel, which was now barely on my body. My one hand flew to his hair. The towel, loosened on my chest, as my legs were spread, it revealed most of my thighs, till the inner part.

He shoved his tongue inside my mouth. I closed my eyes shut more tightly. His tongue touched mine, making me wet down there. I felt him pressing his palm more to my core, as he ate my mouth. I was red, hot and couldn't breath. I tugged his hair signalling him that I am out of breath. He left my lips with a smooch and joined our foreheads, cupping both my cheeks. Caressing with his thumbs. We are breathing heavily. As I opened my eyes, it fell on his chest. Where something was written under the lion tatoo.

I took my hands to his chest from his hair and inspected it more closely. My eyes brimmed with tears, as I looked up to meet his eyes. He smiled at me and took a step back. I caressed the tattoo with my thumb and asked,

"This?"

"Don't you like it?" He asked

"It's..... Raj, it must be painful" I said as a tear drop fell off my eye.

"Do you like it or not?" He asked wiping my tear.

"I love it...... But why?" I asked looking at his eyes

"This is your place Amu. In my heart. You reside here. In my soul. So I just carved your name there" he said

Without any second thought, I yanked him to me and sealed his lips with mine. I sucked his lips, one by one and he let me. I entered my tongue inside his mouth and sucked his tongue making him moan. I pulled him more closer and feathered his hair. His hands on my hips. Kneading the flesh. I pulled out of the kiss and said against,

"I love you Mr Abhiraj Prathap Singh Rathore"

"I love you Mrs Amara Abhiraj Prathap Singh Rathore"

He said and we both giggled joining our foreheads, enjoying our moment.

⚠️

Soon I heard a groan, I looked at him to see his eyes were on my chest. I frowned and looked down at my chest to see that the towel is now revealing most of my boobs and my thighs upto inner thighs. His hand reached my left thigh and his thumb caressed my skin making me bite my lip.

"So..... How do you want it to be wifey?"

He asked in a husky voice looking straight into my eyes with full of love, passion and lust. I didn't answer. He leaned to my ear, as his hand travelled up, into my merely covered pussy.

"Hard and rough or smooth and gentle?"

He whispered in my ear. His lips touched my earlobe and I shivered. His mouth engulfed my ear into his mouth and sucked it making my breath rag.

"Ahh....!!"

I moaned as his fingers trailed my slits. He bite my earlobe making me hiss.

"Answer me wifey" he whispered and pinched my clit.

"Ahhh.....!!! Ho-however y-you like" I breathed

The next moment the towel was ripped off my body making me stark naked to his eyes. I tried to close my legs, but he stood between them and attacked my neck. My hands were behind me, on the table supporting me. He showered wet kisses on my neck down my throat to my chest.

"Ahh....!!!"

I moaned when he licked my nipple. Flicking his tongue, he enveloped my left nipple in his mouth and started sucking. While his hand played with my lips down there. He shifted to the right nipple and sucked it with equal importance. His kisses trialled down to my stomach as he kneeled down infront of me. His tongue licking my stomach making my eyes shut tightly.

"Ahh....!! Raj....!!!"

I moaned as he blowed on my throbbing and wet pussy. My hand went to his hair, he sniffed my wet core and dropped a kiss on my clit, making me arch back.

"You smell so good wifey....... So wet for me"

He said and licked my clit. Giving a long lick, he started to suck me. My breath laboured as his pace was violent. He was eating me like he was hungry for so long. His tongue played with my clit. I tugged his hair due to immense pleasure.

"Ahh...!!!! Oh!!....."

I moaned loudly and threw my head back, as his tongue entered my core. My toes curl and eyes filled with tears as I couldn't handle the pleasure. I gasped for air, as his thumb started circling my clit. I tried to close my legs, but he held my thighs in a tight grip.

"Don't"

He warned, the vibration of his voice sent me shivers, as I arched more. He bit my clit and the pace of his thumb and tongue increased.

"Ahh....!!!! Slo-slow d-down....ahhh!!!!"

I moaned breathlessly as I couldn't take breaths. The pleasure was too much. Tears spilled from my eyes, disappearing into my wet hair. A thin layer of sweat forming on my body.

"Take it like a good wife Amu"

He said and continued his work. His suck grew deeper, as his tongue left my core and travelled to my clit.

"Ahhh......ugh...!!!!!"

I moaned as he entered his finger inside me. My head fell back touching the mirror. My breath caught on my throat as he entered another finger inside me, still licking, sucking and biting my clit. His pace increased. The sound of wetness and his sucking along with my soft moans and harsh breaths were heard in the room.

"R-raj....!!!! Ahh....!!!"

I moaned as a familiar knot built in my lower abdomen. I clenched around his fingers. My hips jerked as he entered another finger and kept the hard pace. His skilled tongue flicked my clit in a fast pace.

"Ahh...!!!! Ra-raj.... I-.... Ahhh!!!"

I moaned and couldn't complete.y sentence as the knot in my stomach was nearly unbearable. My breath ragged and I held his hair tightly and clenched around his fingers.

"Cum baby....... Let me taste you"

He said making me cum straight onto his face. I leaned back to the mirror as he licked me, absorbing all my juices. This was the most intense orgasms I ever had. My face red and breath heavy.

Before I could collect my breath, my lips got connected to his. He kissed me with love, making me taste myself on his lips. His lips swollen and my juices leaking down his chin. He sucked my upper lip while I sucked his lower lip. He yanked me forward by my hips. I gasped as his hard clothed crotch touched my bare pussy. He tugged my lower lip biting it and took my hand to his bulge.

"You do this to me. All the fucking time.....!"

He murmered against my lips and directed my hands to his waist band of his sweat pants. I bit my lips and looked into his dark orbs.

"Remove it"

He said huskily and pulled me closer, making my chest brush his. Without breaking the eye contact, I pulled his lowers down, along with his boxers. He stepped out of his pants and made me feel the hardness of his dick, making me gasp. His eyes darkened as he traced his thumb on my lips in a circular motion. He tugged my lower lip with his fingers and groaned.

Fisting my hair he pulled me towards him. He pushed his twin fingers into my mouth, gazing darkly at my lips and mouth. He eyed me to suck his fingers. My tongue twirled around his fingers as I sucked his fingers.

"Urgh....!!!"

He groaned and smashed his lips onto mine, pulling his fingers out. He was not kissing me. He was devouring me. Eating me. I gasped as his shaft was lined to opening. My hands flew to his shoulder and his hair. He teased me by moving his tip up and down my slit. I bite his lip and giggled when he groaned in pain.

"Ahhhhhhh...........!!!!!!!"

"Urgh.....!!! Uhgh!!!!!"

The giggle didn't last longer as he thrust into me in one go, filling me with his shaft. I moaned and screamed throwing my head back. He also moaned dropping his head in the crook of my neck. He started to move, making shallow but deep thrusts into me. His lips sucking my neck and chest.

"Ahhh....!!!!"

A loud moan erupted from me, as he pinched my nipple before latching his mouth onto it. He started sucking my nipple and his thrusts picked up it's speed. His one hand held me on place, while the other kneading the flesh of my left breast.

"How a-are you s-still f-fucking ti-tight?........ Ugh.....!!"

He asked against my chest and bit my nipple making me yelp and I fisted his hair and scratched his shoulder. The table jerked under us, as he thrusted into me in a faster pace. He came to my face and joined our foreheads looking into my eyes. His thrusts deep and penetrating. He held my left leg and wrapped around his waist, while his lips landed on my jaw. Each thrusts hitting my G-spot making me whimper. His thrusts paced up, making me hold him tight.

"Ahhh......!!!! R-raj I- I...... Ahh!!!! I am g-going to..... C-...Ahh!!!"

"Wait for me"

"I- I c-can't....ugh...!!!"

I clenched around him and tried to hold back. He dropped wet kisses on my jaw to my neck and gave two hard thrusts.

"Now"

As he said it, I released the knot I was holding. Panting heavily. I felt his hot liquid hitting my walls. I leaned onto his shoulder and gazed the tattoo. I trailed my hand from his nape to his chest and caressed the new tattoo of my name. I looked up at him to see him smiling at me. I smiled back at him and pecked his left cheek. His hold on my hips tightened, as I felt him harden inside me again.

I pecked his right cheek, and felt him taking a deep breath. I trailed my lips to his jaw. He shivered visibly. I dropped kisses on his chin and jaw. I moved to his neck, making him groan and his hand landed on my breast, giving a strong press, making me bite his neck. He hissed and slapped my boob. It was my chance to hiss. I kissed my way down to his chest. He gripped my breast more tightly and his breath quicken. His shaft hardens as he rolled his hips trying to make some friction.

I pecked the tattoo. Once. Twice. Thrice. And more. My hand went to his spine caressing his back. My lips moved up to his neck, but the next moment, he fisted my hair and started sucking my neck, violently, making me gasp and hold him close.

"Ahh....!!!"

A moan escaped as he started moving his shaft inside me again. He stopped suddenly and pulled out. I was going to ask him why did he stop. But did not get the chance, as he turned me and now I am back facing him. He held my hips and made me look up. I saw our reflection in the mirror. Both of us naked, our bodies pressed against eachother. My cheeks red as our eyes met.

"This is us"

He whispered against my ear and nibbled my earlobe. His hand caressing my belly and the other one holding me.

"Do you know how beautiful you look, when I make love to you? Do you know how your body reacts to my touch?"

His hand reached my pussy, cupping it tightly making my head fall back due to his impactful, touch and words.

"Look at yourself when I fuck you. Look at us making love. Look at my hands roaming all over you"

"Ahhh.....!!!"

Saying that he bend me forward a little and trust into me from behind, making me moan loudly. He groaned and spread my legs more and thrusted deep into me. My hands on the table keeping me still. I closed my eyes tightly as his hand on my pussy played with my clit.

"Ahhhhhh......!!!!!"

I screamed as I felt a sharp pain on my pussy. He slapped me. My eyes jerked open and mouth hung taking in the much needed air.

"Don't close your eyes. Look at the mirror. On us"

He emphasised stressing each word and caressed my flesh where he slapped. His thrusts picked up and he continued sucking my neck. My hand moved to his head behind me. Not once he moved his eyes from mine. His one hand kneading my boob and rolling my nipple between his fingers and other hand rubbing my clit.

"R-raj....!!!!"

I moaned his name, as his thrusts grew deeper and faster. He hummed and dropped a kiss on my shoulder. I bit my lip inorder to keep my eyes open. The pleasure was building in me. He groaned and pushed deeper into me. His thumb rubbed my clit faster making me whimper.

"Ahhh....!!!! Uh....!!!"

Moaning breathlessly, I held his wrist. But that didn't stop him. My head fell back to his shoulder and my eyes closed. His thrusts become more sloppy and I clenched hard, biting my lips. His hand came up to my throat from my breast. Tilting my head he locked his lips with mine.

Kissing me softly, he pushed deeper into me. Making me kiss him back. I felt like cumming. I was going to say that but he licked my lips seeking entrance. I moaned into his mouth and struggled to kiss him back.

"Cum with me Amu"

He spoke into the kiss and dive his tongue into my mouth and rubbed my clit furiously. With a loud moan, which he ate up from my mouth, I came. I felt his hot semen travelling into me and then both of our juices travelling down my thighs. He pulled out and kissed my shoulder looking into my eyes through the mirror.

⚠️

I breathed hard. He picked me up. I saw him walking to the bed. I snuggled into his chest. He chuckled and said,

"Aaj keliye bas itna hi..... Baki honeymoon jaane ke baad"

"Honeymoon?" I asked raising my head

"Um hm" he hummed and placed me on the bed.

"Where?" I asked

"Somewhere" he said and walked to the bathroom.

"Office nahi jaana Hain kya?" I asked

I must be the only woman in the world who is denying to go to a honeymoon........

"V dekh lenge" he answered from the bathroom

"Bohot kaam Hain...... I am not going anywhere. We need to take more leaves" I said

"Then we will take more. For your information I am the boss" he said coming out

"No..... We are not going. Tomorrow onwards we are joining back" I said

"Tomorrow we are boarding a flight to somewhere" he said settling on the bed with water and towel

"What about office?"

Fuck office....!! I also wants to go but...... How can I be so cruel?

"It's a wedding gift you can't deny" he said

"But we-"

"Shhh....." He shut me up and started cleaning up and I didn't spoke further.

After cleaning up, he made me wear his shirt and he wore his track pants . He scooped me to his embrace, our bodies pressed together. He kissed my shoulder from my back and caressed my stomach playing with my belly button. I turned around and snuggled into his chest and kissed his chest where my name is tattooed. That time it clicked. I raised my head and said,

"You tattooed my name, where I usually kiss everyday"

"You noticed?" He asked pulling me closer.

"You did it purposely?" I asked

"May be or may be not" he said and smiled mischievously

"Accha ji?"

"Haan ji"

He said and we both giggled. He hugged me close. I pecked his chest one more time and closed my eyes. I felt him pulling my one leg over his waist and embracing me more closely without leaving space for even air to pass through.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heyaaa Readers,

Update is here.....💗

Hope you like the chapter.........

Smutty chapter after so long..... (Even if I am not a Pro in writing smut, I have tried)

Vote
Share
Comment

His Mrs. Raizada

Keep supporting both the stories ❤️
I have updated this story as well.... Take a look at this

Byeeee 😌✨❤️
Love you all.......
Especially the voters ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 21.5K 39
# 1 in General Fiction as on 11-03-2017 A Gasp escapes my mouth looking at my accidental husband kissing those three girls one after other ...... Tea...
264K 13.3K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
840K 62K 33
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** ************** "Meri aanko me hi dek...