Ban Saiyans from crossing the...

Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 禁止赛亚人跨世界抢饭碗 Author: Ri Dang Wu Summary: the heroine died early After being single for thre... Еще

Ban Saiyans from crossing the world to grab jobs
1-4
5-9
10-14
15-18
19-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-65
66-69
70-73: Three beauties
74-77
78-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-114
115-118
119-120
121-125
126-128
129-130
131-133
134-137
138-139
140-143: Boss Chip Chapter
144-145
146-148
149-150
151-153
154-156
157-158
159-160
161-162
163-165: Wild Dog Chapter
166-168
169-170
171-174
178-180
181-184
185-188
189-190
191-194: Return
195-198
199-200
201-203
204-205
206-208: Orangutan Chapter
209-210
211-214
215-217
218-220
221-225
226-228
229-230
231-234
235-237
238-240
241-244
245-247
248: Extra: "Missing" from the College
249-250: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (1-2)
251-254: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (3-6)
255-258: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (7-10)
259-260: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (11-12)
261: Extra: Cat's heartbeat

175-177

21 0 0
Spinfoxie

Chapter 175

Osamu Dazai squatted down, held his chin and looked at him from side to side for a few seconds, then asked with a smile, "Atsushi Nakajima, right?"

"Hi!" Atsushi Nakajima nodded nervously, "Yes, it's me, you What do you want to ask?"

"I will definitely say it, I will definitely say it!" He tried hard to express his desire to live.

"円西." Dazai Osamu didn't chatter and asked directly: "Do you know about the beast under the moon?"

Nakajima Atsushi's pupils shrank, his expression changed for a moment, and he immediately shouted: "No, I don't know, I don't know, What is that?"

Although he said this, his heart was beating like crazy.

The beast under the moon... He thought of the white tiger, the white tiger that only appeared at night.

The source of all his pain...if it was the white tiger...he couldn't stay here!

He had to run quickly, he had to run! That tiger will kill him!

"Okay Kunikida-kun." Dazai Osamu stood up, "Let him go."

"You only asked one question." Although Kunikida Doppo said this, he also released his hold on Nakajima very cooperatively. Dun's hand.

"After all, we are detectives, not interrogators." Dazai Osamu said with a smile, "But even though I only asked one sentence, I already have the answer."

"Is this this guy?" Kunikida, who has been his partner for a while Doppo and Osamu Dazai still have a little tacit understanding. One look at his expression and they made a guess.

"As expected, it's him." Dazai Osamu replied, "Now we only need a little verification to be sure."

"Verification?" What verification?

Just as Kunikida was wondering, there was a sudden loud noise in the sky, and a pink motorcycle fell from the sky instantly.

The rear of the car spun on the ground, and the car tilted to the right. Black leather shoes hit the ground, leaving a deep footprint. Further up, an orange-haired young man wearing a choker around his neck appeared in front of the two of them.

Dazai Osamu raised his lips without any surprise, and said in a relaxed tone: "It's confirmed now."

Kunikida Doppo's expression became solemn, and he said in a deep voice: "This kind of dress... is a person with black technology in the port."

Opposite, Tachibana The hair-haired young man raised his head slightly, and raised the right eyebrow on his delicate face, "I'm just telling you why I smelled a stink all the way today."

He glanced around Dazai Osamu and said with great disgust: " It turns out it's you, the mackerel, here."

"What, I was originally the new little superpower that that guy recruited, but I didn't expect it to be you, Chuuya." Dazai Osamu tilted his head and pinched his chin with his right thumb. He rubbed it lightly and said confusedly, "Speaking of which, Chuuya, you still haven't grown taller after drinking so much milk?"

"Oh, I've already exceeded 180~" His voice lengthened and he emphasized, "Absolutely. I've never drank milk~"

"Huh?" Nakahara Chuya's eyes suddenly widened. He stepped forward with his right leg, and a spider web appeared on the ground. "Do you want to die, mackerel? "Ah, that's right. "

Zhongyuan Zhongya sneered, "No one can stop me now. I can kill you here."

He said, looking to the right. Kunikida stood alone on the side, looked around again, and sneered again.

"Is this your current partner?"

"You are really weak."

Kunikida Doppo said: "..."

A vein popped out of Kunikida Doppo's forehead. He subconsciously straightened his back and looked down at Dazai Osamu opposite him. The one called Chuuya-wait, Chuuya?

The man named Chuuya in the port black technology company...

"Are you the ultimate gravity user Nakahara Chuuya?!" He asked in shock, why are you so petite?

Zhongyuan Zhongye, Port Black Technology Co., Ltd. has the strongest combat power. No wonder Dazai just said that it is now confirmed.

□□ has dispatched Nakahara Chuuya, indicating that Nakajima Atsushi is indeed the [Moonlight Beast].

Wait a minute... Kunikida Doppo suddenly grasped the key point.

He suddenly turned his head to look at Dazai Osamu: "You and this guy

were partners before?!"

Damn it! It has shocked Kunikida for a hundred years. No wonder Dazai Osamu has such a strong sense of inconsistency in his background. He has always been empty. His feelings are washed out from black to white. How can he not call it abnormal?

"These are not the main point, Kunikida-kun." Dazai Osamu waved his hand and pointed at Nakahara Chuuya opposite, "The main point is to deal with this little slug now."

"Bastard mackerel, who are you calling the little slug?!" Nakahara Chuuya Also fried again.

"Then... the little man wearing a hat?"

"I must kill you!" A raging anger rose behind Zhongyuan Zhongya, murderous intent overflowing, and the ground at his feet cracked even more.

However, as soon as he raised his right hand and before the move was launched, Dazai Osamu said leisurely: "You are still so impulsive, Chuuya."

"Are you sure you want to waste time with me here?"

Nakahara Chuuya paused. . "What do you mean?"

"Your target is Nakajima Atsushi."

Nakajima Atsushi, who was suddenly questioned, his eyes widened in confusion, "Eh? Me? Wait, just beanbag, why me?"

Nakajima Atsushi couldn't help but Zhi, what did he do wrong and these people are looking for him?

"What do you mean by that?" Nakahara Chuuya, who had been teased by Osamu Dazai a lot, looked wary. He crossed his arms and raised his chin slightly, "What? Are you planning to trade this guy for your own life? "

"If you kneel down and beg me..." he said proudly, "I might -"

Before he could finish his words, a small patch of ground suddenly protruded in front of him, and dark brown branches broke through the concrete floor. He rushed out, immediately picked up Atsushi Nakajima, who was still confused, and sent him directly into the air under the gaze of everyone.

"I'm sorry, I took the Moonlight Beast away~"

The clear young voice echoed in his ears.

The prey he got was cut off, and Zhongyuan Zhongya was in a bad mood. He sneered.

"You guys are just trying to steal someone from me?"

After saying that, he grabbed the branch on the ground, shouted, and yanked with his right hand. The gravity power was activated, and the branch was instantly pulled by him. Pull into two sections.

He grabbed one end of the branch with both hands and threw it to the ground. Atsushi Nakajima was immediately thrown to the ground.

As soon as Atsushi Nakajima took a step forward, more than a dozen huge branches appeared from the ground, trapping him into a ball in two swishes.

"It must be a plant-type superpower." Nakahara Chuuya raised the corners of his lips and smiled proudly, "It's a pity that everything is crushed in the face of gravity!"

As soon as he finished speaking, he smashed the vines that trapped him with a punch. , followed by the second and third, and while he was dealing with the group of branches, not far away, seven or eight green tentacles stretched out from the darkness and quickly wrapped up Atsushi Nakajima who fell to the ground. , like the darkness pulling away.

"Wow!" Atsushi Nakajima screamed in horror, "What is this? It's so scary!"

"Help!!!!"

"Bang!"

followed by two gunshots, pulling his green tentacles. Interrupted in an instant, Atsushi Nakajima fell to the ground, gasping for air for the rest of his life, with fear in his eyes, "What is going on here!"

"I was only hungry and had evil thoughts, and I just wanted to grab a piece of bread. It was really just a piece of bread! Oh! I'm sorry, please spare me!"

"I don't dare to do it anymore!"

What responded to him was the green tentacles stretching out again, this time more, stronger and faster!

"Ahhhh!" Nakajima Atsushi got up and wanted to run, but he was faster and his tentacles were faster, and his feet were wrapped around him in the blink of an eye.

"Don't come over! Don't come over!" He slapped his calf desperately, but the force on the other side was surprisingly strong.

At this time, there were two more "bang bangs", and the tentacles were shattered again, followed closely by Kunikida's solemn shout, "Dazai!"

"Hey, hey~" Dazai Osamu stepped forward and said He slipped the bag away from Atsushi Nakajima.

"Atsushi-kun~"

"Yes, yes!"

"I have good news for you." Dazai Osamu said with a smile, "For some reason, you are being targeted by many people."

Nakajima Atsushi: "That's it. What good news, bastard!"

Atsushi Nakajima was heartbroken.

Dazai Osamu ignored his inner collapse. Amidst Kunikida's gunshots and Nakahara Chuuya's roar, he gave a thumbs up and said with a smile: "So, we are going to start escaping now~"

However, the two of them had not run far before Atsushi Nakajima was trapped again and dragged away.

This time, what trapped him was a long black rope. The long rope quickly contracted and dragged him directly towards a car. With a few coughs, the upper body of a young man wearing a long black windbreaker emerged from the car.

"I'm sorry, I took the beast under the moon away."

Following closely, there were a group of strong men in black clothes who got off the car and held guns in their hands.

"It's Akutagawa." Dazai Osamu chuckled, still not panicking about being picked up, "It should be almost here..." he said softly.

On the other side, Nakahara Chuuya, who was trapped, saw this and said happily: "Well done, Akutagawa."

"Leave the rest to me."

"Yes." Ryunosuke Akutagawa responded, and the door was about to get ready. Suddenly, the sound of helicopter propellers came from the air. Ryunosuke Akutagawa reflexively jumped out of the car. In the next moment, four people fell from the sky and crushed the car he was in.

An old man with white hair holding a pipe, a young man wearing a priest's robe and glasses, a woman holding an umbrella, and an orange-haired young man from a large shirt manufacturer, exposing his strong chest.

"So they're from the union?" Dazai Osamu suddenly realized, "That's right, only the union can have so many people with powers."

"In comparison, the detective agency is a bit monotonous."

The person who responded to him was the country. Kida Doppo angrily shot him at his feet, "Asshole Dazai! What kind of fish are you fishing for there!"

"Is now the time to talk about this kind of thing?"

"I know, I know." Dazai Osamu responded, Putting his hands in the shape of a trumpet to his lips, he shouted, "Hey~~"

"Now that you've appeared, the two people over there shouldn't hide~"

"Come out~"

"I saw you~"

He finished. Not long after, two people came out from a dark corner, a young man with blond hair and blue eyes wearing a beret, with branches growing from his neck, and a pale man with long, straight black arms that turned into tentacles.

The two walked towards the union members. The beret young man took out an apple from his pocket and took a bite. "I thought I hid it well."

"A lot of people are here." The young man with long black hair and straight hair spoke at the same time. , the tentacles retracted and returned to the shape of hands, "I'm so tired and so itchy."

Are these people from the union...

Everyone's eyes were looking at them, and Zhongyuan Zhongya was the first to speak, "You are Are you ready to make an enemy of the port's black technology?"

"Take people's money and do things for them," the beret boy said with a smile. "I'm only responsible for completing the task."

Behind him, the man in the priest's clothes said, "I've heard it before. The Zhongyuan cadre of the Port Black Technology Company is the strongest superpower. When I saw him today..." He raised his hand and pushed up his glasses, "You are indeed full of sin."

"For the sake of you being a priest... ..." Zhongyuan Zhongya raised his eyebrows slightly, "I'll leave the whole body for you."

"Arrogance... is also a sin," the priest replied, "Also, I am not a priest, I am Pastor Nathan. Neil is a servant of God."

"Servant of God?" Zhongyuan Zhongya smiled evilly, "Then you should kneel down and pray like me."

"It seems that you need redemption." A cold light flashed in Nathaniel's eyes. .

As soon as the words fell, there was a neat sound of loading, but he saw a group of thugs behind Akutagawa Ryunosuke aiming their guns at Kunikida Doppo and the union members respectively.

The atmosphere condensed instantly, and the war was almost about to break out.

However, just when they were wary of each other, no one noticed that Atsushi Nakajima's pupils, which were snatched away by everyone, gradually turned into vertical pupils.

Atsushi Nakajima didn't understand why so many people were snatching him away from his despised orphan.

What were they robbing him for?

What to do after catching him?

These people don't

seem to be easy to mess with. Are they planning to take him back for experiments?

For a moment, all kinds of speculations were running through my mind. Somehow, a scene suddenly appeared in my mind. The young man was tied to a chair, electrocuted, and tortured...

This scene was so familiar... so painful...

The moonlight was brighter than before. The clouds and fog that shrouded the full moon slowly dispersed, and the bright moonlight shone on the young man. Next to his right leg, the dark shadow began to slowly lengthen...

"It seems that you haven't Figure out the situation." Zhongyuan Zhong lost his patience as enemies appeared one after another. The red gravity enveloped him. He smiled confidently and arrogantly, "Do you think you can deal with me together?"

"Very good, let you experience the power of gravity."

After saying this, he stepped hard on the ground with his right foot, and huge cracks immediately spread to the opposite union along the direction where his foot landed.

This kick represents a declaration of war.

Behind him, Ryunosuke Akutagawa and a group of subordinates also launched an attack.

For a time, the light of unblocked superpowers lit up from time to time, and guns shot up one after another. Compared with the dynamism on both sides, the armed detective agency with only two people seemed a little pitiful.

However, there are advantages to having fewer people, and both sides of the fight seem to have forgotten them.

"Oops..." Osamu Dazai covered his heart in fear, "Kunikida-kun, there are so many of them, let's run away now!"

Kunikida pushed up his glasses in a solemn tone, "Dazai, you are better at escaping than me. "You take Atsushi Nakajima and run away first. I'll take the lead."

"Oh, I'm so touched." Osamu Dazai pulled out a handkerchief from nowhere and wiped the non-existent tears from his eyes, "But... ..."

"We -"

"Ho!!"

His euphemistic words were interrupted by a beast's roar. Both sides turned their heads and saw the white-haired boy shouting in the sky. In the next moment, his whole body changed from human to human. A huge white tiger.

The white tiger suddenly broke free from the restraints on his body, ran wildly with all four limbs and hooves, and plunged into the battlefield.

"Cease fire!" Zhongyuan Zhongya shouted quickly.

The beast under the moon is an important clue in the book, but it cannot die here. Apparently he is not the only one who thinks so, but the people in the union also think so.

It's just that they were merciless, but Bai Hu didn't have the spirit of mercy. With such negligence, the tiger seized the opportunity.

He scratched the tree branch that attacked him with one claw, scratched the hem of Ryunosuke Akutagawa's clothes with another claw, and flew away several gun-wielding gunmen with another claw...

He ran rampant, and the pigs rushed forward and flew away. The superpowers ran towards the distance, and then -

he was slapped by a hand and pushed to the ground.

Everyone: "..."

When the smoke dispersed, they saw a black-haired girl pressing Bai Hu's head with her right hand and holding a plastic bag in her left hand, looking at them with a puzzled expression.

The tiger, which could easily pull away a car, was like a little chicken in her hands. No matter how much its claws fluttered, it made two holes in the ground, but it still didn't move at all.

It was like being nailed to the ground.

"Oh~Miss Yanxi~" Dazai Osamu smiled and raised his hand to greet her, "We are really destined to meet under the moon~"

"Naughty fate."

"You came to me specifically. ~Miss Yan Xi~"

"Don't be so sentimental." Yan Xi twitched the corner of her mouth, glanced at the three parties in front of her, and tilted her head slightly. She had already come here when the fight started. After all, there was such a big movement. , it was difficult for her not to find out.

After observing for a while, Yan Xi was sure that this white tiger should be related to the [book].

As for the news about the [Book], other than knowing that they were robbing it and that the book could fulfill wishes, she had no further information.

Gojo Satoru didn't find any relevant information, so it was obviously blocked.

They have lost the upper hand at this time and have information gaps, so if they want to know the follow-up, they must first find a way to get involved and obtain information

.

And the best way to get involved... Yan Xi's eyes moved to the white tiger at hand, the corner of his mouth curled up slightly, and in the next moment, he bent his elbow and directly raised the white tiger with one hand.

Against Bai Hu's huge figure, she really looked extra petite.

"Hey, Mina-san~" She smiled and raised her eyebrows, "It's not good to fight."

"Why don't we shake hands and make peace~"

If there are people in the magic world, they will be surprised to find that she is smiling. He looks nothing like Gojo Satoru.

"Anyway, your efforts are in vain!"

Everyone: "..."

"Who are you?" Margaret frowned and asked, "You speak so arrogantly."

"Really?" Yan Xi tilted his head slightly , "But they are telling the truth."

"These days, we don't let people tell the truth."

"Mom. These are not important." She waved her hand like Gojo Satoru again, and said with a smile, "What's important is Yes, I will take this tiger away first~"

"Bye, everyone~~"

After saying this, he raised his feet and started jogging at a speed that they could see but couldn't easily keep up with.

When she started running, everyone realized and started chasing her: "Stop!"

"Asshole!"

"No one can snatch people from the union!"

"I should have said this! No. People can snatch people from the hands of others!"

Behind them, Osamu Dazai grabbed Kunikida Doppo, who was also chasing after him, and he leisurely took out a small hand while looking at him with confusion. Remote control, "Now is the time~"

After saying this, he shouted loudly: "Chuya~~~"

"Chuya~"

"I gave you a gift~~"

"Huh?" Nakahara Chuuya turned his head sharply , "It's really disgusting for you to call me in such a tone!"

As he finished speaking, he caught a glimpse of Osamu Dazai's familiar and malicious smile, and suddenly he had a bad feeling.

Sure enough, Osamu Dazai pressed the red button in his hand the next second.

The next second.

"Boom!!!"

I remembered a huge explosion.

Nakahara Zhongya watched helplessly as his beloved little pink motorcycle exploded into a mosaic.

Motorcycle parts flew into the air, and the blast caused shock waves. Everyone was caught off guard, and they were all blown up into the sky.

Although the bombs came too fast, after all, everyone was fighting with bullets and bullets, and they were not vegetarians. They all activated their abilities and took defensive measures.

Although they all suffered injuries of varying degrees, there were no casualties.

On the other hand, most of the subordinates who did not have special powers to protect themselves were killed or injured on the spot by the explosion.

When everyone stabilized their bodies again, they discovered that both the black-haired girl named Yan Xi and the two people from the Armed Detective Agency had disappeared.

He suffered a lot of injuries, but the Moonlight Beast was not caught. It was just as the girl said, all his work was in vain.

"Despicable bastard!" Margarita said angrily, "You actually planted explosives!"

After saying that, she turned to glare at Nakahara Zhongya and mocked, "You actually let people plant explosives, you are even more useless!"

Nakahara Zhongya Also: "...( ̄俣 ̄)"

Since there are no more people, there is no point in spending any more time here. Margaret snapped her fingers angrily, and a gust of wind blew up out of thin air, blowing everyone in the union into the air. helicopter flew away.

But before leaving, she poked her head out again, "The first combat force, the most powerful gravity user Nakahara Chuuya?"

"Ha!"

She retracted her head again, followed closely by Nathaniel, who He pushed up his glasses and said calmly: "Idiocy is also a sin."

Nakahara Zhongya: "...(艹三艹)"

The union people left in a helicopter rotation. After Nakahara Zhongya was silent for a second, he suddenly An earth-shattering roar broke out: "Bastard mackerel!!!"

"I will definitely kill

you!!!"

(╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

Behind him, Ryunosuke Akutagawa coughed lightly. , murmured: "It turned out that this scene was already expected, so a bomb was installed in Mr. Nakahara's car in advance..."

"Then he detonated the bomb while everyone was negligent..."

"As expected...Mr. Dazai!"

Chapter 176

The loud sirens sounded from far to near, bringing the first confrontation between several forces to a complete end.

The police officers got out of the car cautiously and saw only smoke and chaos everywhere.

"Damn it!" a young policeman said angrily, "Look at the signs of damage...it must be those people with special powers who caused the trouble again!" The

one-year-old policeman put his gun in his pocket, turned around and ordered: "Put the cordon off Pull it up."

The other people nodded, but just as the props were taken out, another black car stopped.

Under the gaze of everyone, a young man in a suit and leather shoes with glasses and a middle-parted hair got out of the car.

"I am Sakaguchi Ango from the Special Agents Division." The young man introduced himself.

"I am Kawamura who is in charge of this matter." The older policeman asked doubtfully, "What do you want?"

"This case has been transferred to our Special Agents Section." Sakaguchi Ango said, "Thank you for your hard work, please come back. "Okay ."

"But-" The young policeman couldn't help but wanted to speak, but was stopped. Kawamura didn't ask any questions, and just took the young police officer back to the police station in his car.

Sitting in the car returning to the police station, the young policeman said angrily: "Why do we have to leave it to them every time such things happen?"

"This always makes us look useless."

Kawamura glanced at him and sighed softly. , "I used to think this way, until...I saw with my own eyes the destruction of a superpower..."

"That can no longer be easily stopped with □□."

"Why are there superpowers in this world? Ah." The young policeman complained again, "Almost every large-scale injury is the result of a person with a special ability."

"It would be great if there were no people with a special ability in the world."

... A cup of black tea on the top floor of

Port Black Technology Co., Ltd. Mori Ogai ate a small piece of brownie cake slowly.

Opposite him, Nakahara Chuya knelt down on one knee and told the story through gritted teeth. "Dazai-kun still likes Chuuya as always."

Mori Ogai sighed. Nakahara Chuuya: "Huh?"

BOSS, are your brains broken? BOSS? !

"That guy just wants me to die." Even the respected BOSS can't slap him randomly. Especially the hats related to that bastard mackerel! Mori Ogai smiled and brought the topic back on track.

"You mean the Moonlight Beast was obtained by Yan Xi."

"Yes." Zhongyuan Zhongya nodded,

"Her abilities seem to be related to strength."

"BOSS, are you going to catch her?" Mori Ou He tapped the table with his fingers and said thoughtfully:

"Now the information on the dark web has been controlled by all our forces, and no clues about the [book] will be leaked."

"She can catch the beast under the moon, Most likely they want to get involved and share information with us," Mori Ogai mused, "Among the organizations lurking in the dark, only the people from the union have emerged, and there is no news about the rats."

"Compared to the union, they are hiding . Rats in the dark are even more scary because you never know when they will come out and bite you.

"That's good." Mori Ogai took a piece of paper from the table, "Just write a letter to Miss Yanxi."

///////

On the other side, on the luxury liner not far from the port , the blond man with a slicked back hair put down the information in his hand. "Is that all?" He was Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald, the leader of the union, a rich and inhumane man.

"There is only so much information that can be found so far." The person responsible for searching for information replied. Nathaniel picked up the information that Francis put on the table. There was very little information, just a short page. "Didn't you find out whether she is a psychic or a magician?"

"You have met her. , do you think she is a psychic or a magician?"

Francis asked. Nasenil thought for two seconds and replied: "The information states that she has a close relationship with Gojo Satoru, but I think it is more likely that she is a person with supernatural powers."

"But it does not rule out that she hides her strength. "Naceniel pushed up the glasses on the bridge of his nose, "But her appearance means that Gojo Satoru has also joined the fight for [the book]."

"This is not unexpected." Francis was not surprised. , "After all, the information at that time was for sale to the public."

"Are we going to confront her next?" Francis heard this and turned to look at the girl not far away wearing glasses and a long cloak, holding a book, "Louisa "

He asked, "Do you have a plan?"

"Ah..." Louisa nervously put the notebook in her hand on the table, "Just in case, I wrote many versions. Plan."

"This is the version if an unknown force joins," she whispered softly, "but because you just heard that she has relatively little information,..."

She paused and continued: "I It is recommended that you choose the third version and wait and see or test her strength first."

"Ah, I understand." Francis opened the plan book in his hand, read it carefully for a moment, and chuckled,

"Whether it's a superpower or not. Conjurer..." Francis raised his lips,

"The winner in the end will only be me."

"Naceniel, call everyone here, we need to change the plan."

////

In the detective agency chessboard. Kuroko had been completely surrounded, and Fukuzawa Yukichi put down the white child in his hand, "You mean, the moon beast is now in Yan Xi's hands."

"Yes." Kunikida Doppo pushed up the glasses on the bridge of his nose and analyzed , "According to surveillance, Miss Yan Xi did not return to the magic world to hide after leaving with Renhu."

"Instead, she still stayed in the hotel where she was, and had no intention of avoiding surveillance." Fukuzawa Yu Ji thought thoughtfully, "Dazai, what do you think?"

"It's obvious." Osamu Dazai spread his hands, "They don't know where they got the news about [the book]."

"But now the darknet has been blocked by us. ", so she probably wants to use Renhu to share information with us."

"Now we only have Renhu, and we don't know the connection between Renhu and [Book], so I suggest that we meet her request."

"After all... ..."

Osamu Dazai said with a smile, "It's better to have one more companion than one more enemy." Fukuzawa Yukichi did not respond immediately, but frowned in thought for a moment, stood up and walked to the desk beside him to write a letter.

"Dazai, please give this letter to Miss Yan Xi."

"Hi, hi~" Dazai Osamu saluted and said with a smile, "Promise to complete the task~"

///

Hotel, 3106.

"Yanxi-chan~"

Gojo Satoru spread out on the sofa, crossed his legs, and said in a long voice, "I'm so boring~"

Yanxi was deep in thought and ignored him.

"円西~" Gojo Satoru clapped his hands together, excitedly, "Let's play a game."

"Let's play a game where you clap your hands and say what you like most about gojo."

"I'll go first~" He said, clapping his hands, "gojo likes gojo the most~"

"Hey~ now it's Yanxi-chan's turn~"

He said with both hands He pointed out that the girl still ignored him.

Gojo Satoru stepped on the armrest of the sofa with his right leg, his body slid upwards with the inertia, and his head rested on Yan Xi's leg.

"Yanxi-chan~" He raised his hand and pinched her earlobe.

"Ah?" Yan Xi came back to his senses. When he lowered his head, he saw the head lying on his lap. He was surprised, "When did you come back?"

"I have been back for a while." Gojo Satoru said speechlessly, "So "Say, what are you thinking about? You completely ignored me."

"I was thinking..." Yan Xi said seriously, "Where is that book?"

"I almost lost it when I was looking for Fyodor. " I searched all over Yokohama and didn't see any strange books."

"Ah... Sigh." Gojo Satoru touched his chin, "Maybe it's hidden in the library."

"After all, according to Jump's design. "Definitely, some babies always look ordinary when they are not discovered."

"Then why did they catch him?" Yan Xi said, glancing at the unconscious boy lying face down on the ground not far away. , thoughtfully, "Does this young man know any news or is he the key to the book?"

"We will know this when they contact us."

"But compared to these..." Gojo Satoru scratched his index finger lightly. Between the eyebrows, "There is something I care more about."

"What is it?"

"Well..." Gojo Satoru pinched his chin with his index finger and thumb, "When they were fighting yesterday, my six eyes seemed to capture the excess energy fluctuations. "

"It seems?" Yan Xi was a little surprised by this word. Wu Jiao Satoru had always been sure about the information from Liu Yan. This was the first time she heard him use this word.

"Are you not sure what you saw?"

"It seems that you saw it, but it seems that you didn't see it." Gojo Satoru gave a more vague answer.

The corner of Yan Xi's mouth twitched, and she decisively ignored this topic that consumed her brain cells, and asked instead: "Didn't you say you wanted to observe Tianyuan?"

"You have to give young people a chance." Gojo Satoru's crossed legs swayed Shake.

Yan Xi heard what he meant, "You left the matter to the other person."

"You really have a connection with me." Gojo Satoru shook his crossed feet again without denying it.

Yan Xi: "..."

What else can Yan Xi say?

All I can say is that he is worthy of being Gojo Satoru, and he even deceived himself.

"You just want me to leave so much." Gojo Satoru stood up and approached her, "I didn't expect you to be such a Yanxi-chan. You don't know how to cherish someone after you get them."

"Don't make trouble unreasonably." He was close and spoke. Xi subconsciously leaned back and rested her back on the sofa.

"Sa, to prove that you still cherish me..." Gojo Satoru held her sides with his hands and pouted. Just as he was about to ask for some benefits, two "woohoo" sounds suddenly came from the window.

Immediately afterwards, a black motorcycle crashed through the window and ran in.

The motorcycle left a long wheel mark on the floor of the living room, and Nakahara Zhongya, who was wearing a hat, stepped on the ground with one foot.

"I didn't expect that after you provoked the gangster, you didn't hide quickly, but instead -" He said, his head raised, and the words in his mouth were instantly choked in his throat.

On the sofa, the white-haired young man approached the black-haired girl affectionately, their lips were so close... A fool could see what they were doing!

Zhongyuan Zhongya: "..."

Yan Xi: "..."

Gojo Satoru: "..."

Social death is nothing more than this.

Yanxi immediately pushed Gojo Satoru away and covered his face with a red face. Nakahara Chuuya also blushed.

Only Gojo Satoru was the calmest person present, but his expression was not very pretty.

His bandaged face was accurately pointed at Nakahara Chuuya, and he said disgustedly: "Who are you, a little dwarf?"

Little dwarf, little dwarf, little dwarf...

Gojo Satoru's words echoed in his mind, and he stepped on Nakahara Chuuya accurately. At Chuuya's surprise, Nakahara Chuuya immediately forgot the embarrassment just now. He quickly took a few steps forward, the veins on his forehead swelled, "Do you want to die?!"

Gojo Satoru did not answer immediately, but stood up and said The man who was over 190cm tall looked down at him proudly and said with a smile: "Oh, I look even more petite this way."

Nakahara Chuuya: "..."

Is this guy a relative of that bastard mackerel?

Talking is so annoying!

At this time, Gojo Satoru raised his hand and made another gesture between the two of them.

Nakahara Chuuya: "..."

Nakahara Chuuya was completely blown away.

"Be crushed by gravity!"

Chapter 177

Chuuya raised his right leg high and kicked Gojo Satoru hard in the waist. If this kick hits the mark, most people would probably end up in the ICU and lie down for several months. However, his invincible moves were thwarted this time.

Before his feet even touched his waist, he was blocked by an invisible barrier.

Zhongyuan Zhong was also slightly surprised for a moment. As the first physical arts master of Port Black Technology Co., Ltd., he could feel that his feet were indeed moving forward. With this strength and speed, he should have kicked him long ago, but he When viewed with the naked eye, his feet are always spinning in place.

Is this Gojo Satoru's [Unlimited Technique]...

"Yo~" Gojo Satoru tilted his head slightly, glanced at the feet at his waist, and said with a smile, "Your legs are a little longer than I thought."

It's true. Every sentence is heartbreaking.

The anger in Zhongyuan Zhongya's eyes was like a handful of burning firewood being added to it, making it burn even brighter.

"Do you think-" Just as he was about to say the cruel words in his mouth, Gojo Satoru from the opposite side punched him.

The attack with [He] immediately hammered out the big hole that Nakahara Chuuya had broken through the window.

"Sorry, I'm not in the mood to chat with men."

Gojo Satoru swayed and followed him out.

Just as he was about to replenish his feet, he was surprised to see that Zhongyuan Zhongya quickly used gravity to stabilize his body shape before flying very far, and he was suspended in the air.

Gojo Satoru was a little surprised. This little man's defensive ability was much stronger than he expected.

Although the blow just now was done casually, even if the special-level curse spirit was hit, it would have to fly upside down in the air for more than ten meters. However, this guy only flew about two meters and stabilized his body.

"Not bad." Gojo Satoru curled up his lips, "I heard you are the strongest superpower?"

"Ah." Nakahara Chuuya raised his lips, raised his head, and glanced at Gojo Satoru. Circle, "I heard that you are the strongest magician?"

"The strongest?" Gojo Satoru pinched his chin and tilted his head slightly, "Strictly speaking, I am not the strongest anymore."

Nakahara Chuuya was startled. , the amount of information in this statement was somewhat beyond his expectation, and it was inconsistent with the information they collected.

Just as Gojo Satoru is not the strongest, doesn't it mean that...there is someone hidden in the magic world that they don't know about?

"Well~" Gojo Satoru spread his hands, "None of this matters, after all-"

His voice lengthened, and he said with a smile in an ups and downs tone: "You~ are very weak~ Well~"

Nakahara Chuuya: "..."

Nakahara Chuuya retracted his previous thoughts. How could this guy be a relative of Osamu Dazai? This guy was simply an upgraded version of Osamu Dazai.

Dazai LV2.0.

Summary - Even more annoying than Dazai -

no, Dazai is still more annoying.

Zhongyuan Zhongya laughed angrily, "I hope your mouth can still be so arrogant when your body is crushed into powder by gravity."

After he finished speaking, he inserted his hand into the wall beside him and forcefully A piece of cement wall as tall as him and two people was removed from the building nearby.

Gojo Satoru is one of the assassinated people who has always occupied the top spot on the dark web. His ability is not a secret, so Nakahara Chuuya also knows a little about it.

His unlimited spells can block attacks, but any spell has a limit, just like his gravity power. When using the power to exceed a certain limit, his body will be affected by the power. Can take over consciousness and turn into a beast that only knows how to attack.

Gojo Satoru's ability comes from the six eyes. Using the six eyes will consume his brain. Therefore, while using unlimited block, his brain will definitely be under some pressure. As long as he strengthens this pressure, Then sooner or later he will remove the unlimited technique in order to save his brain.

Zhongyuan Zhong also thought so and smashed up the cement wall.

The cement wall was isolated by the infinite, and suddenly burst into four or five small pieces. They did not fall, but attacked Gojo Satoru again under the operation of Chuuya's gravity power.

Zhongyuan Zhongya kept moving and grabbed another piece of cement wall and smashed it against it.

For a moment, the rumble of the wall being pulled down and the sound of banging and shattering being hit on the bottomless wall were endless.

The cement wall exploded, scattered, and continued to attack under gravity, densely packed like a rain of arrows.

Gojo Satoru and Zhongyuan Zhong also shuttled and fought fiercely among them.

The scene was very spectacular, the sound was explosive, and the onlookers were both horrified and excited.

I was brave enough to take out my phone and take pictures.

Only the residents on the 32nd floor who were locked up looked at the wall that suddenly lost a corner in the middle of the night, and fell into confusion and collapse... They

never expected that they could still survive after living on the 30th floor. Disaster!

Can the world be more friendly to ordinary people like them?

One resident was really angry and yelled: "People with superpowers are amazing!"

"If you can, demolish the building, you bastard!"

Then... the 32nd floor was really demolished.

The petite young man with orange hair flying in the air after jumping and dancing for so long without his hat falling off, inserted his hands into the wall, his face was covered with looming black and red stripes, and he shouted "Ah~ah~!"

He was forced to 32 The ceilings of six entire houses in the building were torn down, along with the large balconies above.

Nakahara Nakaya held up the 32nd floor, like a little fly holding a giant fly swatter, saying "Ah!" in a high-pitched voice while swatting at Gojo Satoru opposite.

Yan Xi: "..."

I don't know why, but I always feel that this fighting method is a bit familiar...

"Wow!" While he was deep in thought, he suddenly remembered a frightened scream from behind, "Then, what is that!!"

Turning around to look, it was Atsushi Nakajima who woke up at some point.

He sat down on the ground and stared in horror at the scene of the fly swatter fighting the badminton in the sky, vaguely wondering if he was hallucinating.

"This must be a dream!"

"It must be a dream!" Nakajima Atsushi murmured, "Otherwise, how could he have seen such a terrible thing!"

"Wake up! Wake up, Nakajima Atsushi!" He said to himself After a slap, he closed his eyes again and lay back.

Three seconds later, he opened his eyes, and the fly swatter was still fighting the badminton.

"Ahhh, this is not a dream!" Nakajima Atsushi covered his face with his hands and wailed in pain, "It doesn't matter if I am being chased, why do you want me to see such a terrifying side?"

"I really just want to eat quick bread. " Ah!"

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" He cried

loudly.

Atsushi Nakajima chewed it subconsciously. It was soft, sweet, and it was soft bread!

He had only eaten this kind of soft bread once. When he was in solitary confinement as a child, he was so hungry that he went to the orphanage to eat in the director's room.

He always remembered the taste, soft and sweet, just like this one now.

Atsushi Nakajima opened his eyes in a daze. The girl's long black hair was blown by the wind, and the words flowed down her neck. She released her hand holding the bread and said with a smile: "Are you hungry?"

"There's food there." He said, pointing to the kitchen.

Atsushi Nakajima: Food!

Atsushi Nakajima immediately turned his head. Sure enough, there were many unopened snacks on the kitchen stove.

As soon as he saw the food, his stomach immediately sang Empty Castle with excitement, and his loud cry was comparable to that of the opera singer opposite Nakajima Atsushi. Nakajima Atsushi hurriedly covered his stomach with a red face, "Thank you, thank you!" He said thank you and walked to the stove. , regardless of the image, he quickly picked up a piece of bread and started eating it one bite at a time.

While eating, he muttered, "*&%¥?"

"Did I save you?" Yan Xi picked up a bag of potato chips and watched the battlefield while saying without looking back, "It can't be like this. Said.

"#%%¥%¥?"

"What did you say?" Yan Xi didn't understand. She didn't wait for Nakajima Atsushi to swallow the food in her mouth and pointed at Nakahara Chuuya. He said, "Young man~"

"Did you see the hat guy with the fly swatter?"

Atsushi Nakajima nodded.

Of course he remembered this man, the man who wanted to arrest him!

"He is from Port Black Technology Co., Ltd." Yan Xi paused and added, "Commonly known as - Mafia."

Atsushi Nakajima: "...Pfft!"

The bread in Atsushi Nakajima's mouth suddenly stuck in his throat. , and after swallowing it forcefully, he started to hiccup again.

·

"I, hiccup, I, I don't have a hiccup-" Atsushi Nakajima shook his head anxiously and waved his hands, trying hard to show that he had never provoked them at all.

A lot of people were panicking inside.

As if she knew what he was thinking, the girl added: "Actually, besides him, there are many parties who want to catch you."

Nakajima Atsushi:!

Nakajima Atsushi's hiccups were startled.

"Why, why, why, why?"

He said incoherently: "I am just an orphan in the orphanage. The most evil thing I have ever done is to steal food from the orphanage, but that was also because I was too hungry. ."

Nakajima Atsushi panicked.

Yan Xi took out a potato chip from the potato chip bag and explained his doubts: "It's like this. There is this [book] in this world that is said to be able to realize any wish."

Yan Xi took a bite of the potato chip and said, "No People know where it is, but you are related to this [book], so they all want to find you. "

But I don't know what book it is!"

"Actually, I don't know either." Yanxi took another potato chip, "But I also wanted a book, so I cut you off."

Atsushi Nakajima: "!"

The bread in his hand suddenly stopped being fragrant!

"But don't worry, I'm a good person and won't hurt you." He said, giving a thumbs up.

Nakajima Atsushi: "..."

Yan Xi glanced at him, blinked, and said with a smile: "As for the situation of other forces... you saw it yesterday, right."

"If you follow me, you will not only include You'll get food and accommodation, and you'll be paid after the work is done. I'll let you go after you get the [book]. At that time, you can use the money to buy a house and settle down, go to school or open a small shop of your own to start a business. "

Atsushi Nakajima said nothing, but his eating movements slowed down.

In the air ahead, Nakahara Chuya was still fighting with Gojo Satoru in a dramatic manner. Several stone slabs flew over. Yan Xi caught them and put them aside. At the same time, he said: "Actually, even if I let you go, you will." If you are captured by other forces, you will be captured no matter what. It is better to choose the situation that is most beneficial to you."

Atsushi Nakajima frowned and whispered after a while: "That...can I think about it?"

"Okay." Yan Xi nodded indifferently.

The world where she and Gojo Satoru lived did not have any superpowers at all, so strictly speaking, they did not understand this world of superpowers, and they knew nothing about many abilities or secrets.

Sometimes, a little information difference is enough to open a big gap between the two parties.

Therefore, if you want to find out the connection between Nakajima Atsushi and [Book], or find out the location of [Book], you may still have to rely on those highly intelligent businessmen to solve it.

This was also a decision she made after discussing with Gojo Satoru. All they wanted was to share information and be qualified to join this battle.

And Nakajima Atsushi is the ticket to this battle.

Just as I was thinking about this, there was a knock on the door behind me. When the door opened, there were familiar bandages and a familiar voice: "Good evening, Miss Yanxi~"

"Oh~" Dazai Osamu poked his head along the door. , his eyes widened slightly, and he exclaimed, "It looks very lively."

"Do you mind if I come in?"

Sure enough, he came!

Yan Xi recalled the conversation with Gojo Satoru not long ago...

"There are many people on the black technology side of the port, and Zhongyuan Zhongya is also a strong general..." The white-haired young man crossed his legs and took the information in his hand. He handed it to her and said, "Of course, it's still not as powerful as me."

"But it's more than enough to deal with the others."

"And the union has a large number of superpowers, and their strength is equally matched. As for [Rat]'s information on the magic world There aren't many in there, but it's not easy to achieve this level."

"Except for these few strengths, you don't need to pay much attention to the other small forces, so..." The young man clapped his hands and said with a smile. Hey, let's start asking questions now. Yan Xijiang thinks, who is more likely to cooperate with us? "

Yan Xi thought for a moment along his train of thought, then looked at the information in his hand, and then came to his senses, "Armed Detective. "

The Armed Detective Agency has the smallest number of people, and the strength of the superpowers is even weaker than the other two, and if the two of us step in, they will most likely choose to cooperate with us." "

(o゜▽゜)o☆[!]~" The young man came over and said, "You answered it correctly~ I will reward you with a super handsome Gojo~"

After the memory ended, Yanxi looked at Osamu Dazai opposite, the corners of his mouth curled up slightly, his mood There was some joy, and if nothing else happened, it meant that they had already obtained the tickets.

"It seems that Miss Yanxi is very happy~" Dazai Osamu glanced at her, and then smiled and stuffed the anus in his hand, "You must have known in advance that I was coming."

"Oh, I knew it. Miss Yan Xi was thinking of me, so she specially picked a chrysanthemum and gave it to you~"

Yan Xi: "..."

Thank you, she didn't want it.

Yan Xi wordlessly inserted the chrysanthemum into the napkin tube on the table.

Dazai Osamu walked in, and when passing by the stove, he waved to Nakajima Atsushi and said hello, "Hey, you're awake, Atsushi-kun."

Nakajima Atsushi subconsciously took a step back, and he turned left and right cautiously. He turned his head and breathed a sigh of relief after not seeing the other people, but just in case, he speeded up his eating. No matter what, he must eat full first.

"To be honest, I originally planned to come back tomorrow." Osamu Dazai said with a smile as he walked towards the balcony, "But the little slug always likes to go at night, so I had to come and disturb him~" yushugu.

"You have the ability to talk nonsense. You really just opened your mouth and came." Yan Xi's mouth twitched. Dazai Osamu obviously knew that someone would come over there, so he rushed over now.

Dazai Osamu smiled, took out a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it over, "This is a letter from our president to you."

Yan Xi stretched out his hand, but before he opened it, Dazai Osamu said: "The content is very It's simple. I just invite you to the detective agency."

"It's just that it's more formal to write a letter."

Yan Xi took out the envelope and looked at it. It was indeed an official invitation letter as Osamu Dazai said.

"But." Osamu Dazai picked up another envelope from the ground and turned it around on his fingertips. "I think the location may need to be changed."

Yan Xi glanced at the letter in his hand with some confusion.

"What is this?"

"Is this..." Dazai Osamu tilted his head slightly, put his hands on his lips and shouted loudly, "Chuya~"

In the air, the young man who was enjoying the fight immediately turned his head and glared over, and he saw it at a glance Dazai Osamu not far away.

"Asshole Dazai, why are you here?!"

"That's not the point." Osamu Dazai shook the envelope in his hand and asked in a tortuous voice, "Is this your letter?"

Nakahara Chuuya suddenly froze.

Damn it! I totally forgot about the real thing.

"You're still so easily irritable." Dazai Osamu touched his chin, "Is this why you haven't grown taller?"

Nakahara Chuuya: "..."

Nakahara Chuuya had veins popping up on his forehead, but he hadn't spoken yet. , the person was kicked away.

"It's not a good habit to be distracted when fighting~Chuya-kun~" Gojo Satoru teleported behind him and gave him a shot.

"Oh oh oh, Chuya, you fly so high." Dazai Osamu put his right hand on his forehead and looked around, smiling, "Is it because you are too petite that the resistance is small?" The person who

responded to him was Nakahara Chuuya A smashed cement board.

"Die, you bastard!"

He was still so irritable.

Osamu Dazai laughed and hid behind Yan Xi decisively.

Yan Xi subconsciously caught his blow and dropped the cement board on the balcony nearby.

She turned around speechlessly and asked, "Why are you so afraid of him and why are you still mocking him?"

"Don't you think it's funny when the little slug gets angry~"

Yan Xi: "!"

There's something wrong with you!

I thought I knew some terrible secret about homosexuality, but Dazai Osamu said in the next second: "Like a flea jumping up and down."

Yan Xi: "..."

"Damn it, Dazai, who are you calling a flea?" Nakahara Chuuya This time, instead of throwing away the cement board, he directly dropped Gojo Satoru and smashed the ruins of the 32nd floor over.

Yan Xi subconsciously caught it again.

Dazai Osamu poked his head out from behind her, his eyes paused for a moment on her relaxed hands, and there was a trace of deep thought in his eyes.

The weight of the floor coupled with the blessing of Chuuya's gravity power, the weight of this cement board has reached a point where even power users would avoid it, but Yan Xi caught it easily.

Looking at her expression, this weight is probably as heavy as paper to her.

It seems... Yan Xi's strength is stronger than he expected.

Dazai Osamu initially thought that although the two aliens Yanxi and Gojo Satoru were powerful, they might fall victim to them when facing different superpowers. But now...

Dazai Osamu looked at the figure standing leisurely in the air. Gojou Satoru, he didn't even take off his blindfold. It was probably Doucheya who was warming up and didn't do anything serious.

After enduring so many attacks on the brain from Chuuya, there was no backlash.

Dazai Osamu suddenly felt that if [Book] really appeared, these two people might be the final winners.

If this is the case, then the detective agency's plans may have to change.

On the opposite side, Nakahara Chu was also distracted by this, and his sanity gradually returned. Being able to become a top cadre, and having worked under Mori Ogai for so many years, of course he couldn't really be a reckless man who only knew how to fight.

His talent in fighting is extremely high. He knows exactly how much force he used in this move just now. The fact that this girl can catch it easily is enough to prove that her strength is definitely much more unfathomable than what she has shown before. .

Zhongyuan Zhongya threw the floor in his hand back, grabbed the letter from Dazai, and handed it to Yan Xi, "Under the order of the boss, I invite you to talk tomorrow." Yan

Xi looked at the black gold-rimmed letter on his left hand. envelope, and looked at the white envelope on his right hand. He hadn't decided which one to go to yet. Zhongyuan Zhongye said again: "The boss has anticipated this situation, so he decided to take the place to the Lupin Bar."

After saying that, he felt disgusted . He gave Dazai Osamu a look and said, "I think the invitation letter has been sent to the detective agency."

"If you are not afraid of death, then come with me."

Dazai Osamu smiled and said: "Your provocation method is really old-fashioned. "Ah, Chuuya."

"Can you drink?" Osamu Dazai looked expectantly, "You can drink, right?" "

I heard that Chuuya can do a striptease when he's drunk~"

"Wow, I'm so looking forward to it~

" I've changed my mind, I'll kill you now!"

Zhongyuan Zhongya's roar echoed through the sky.

///

On a high-rise building some distance away from the hotel, Mark Twain, one of the members of the trade union, put down his sniper rifle and turned around and said: "They are going to meet at a bar called Lupin tomorrow."

Mark's name for his superpower For [Huck Finn & Tom Sawyer].

He can attach his consciousness to ammunition, allowing him to shoot accurately easily. At the same time, he can also use bullets for long-distance reconnaissance.

Coupled with his lip-reading skills, he quickly got the information he wanted from Nakahara Chuuya's words.

According to the original plan, Mark's mission was to snipe Yanxi, but the sudden appearance of Nakahara Chuya and the strength shown by Gojo Satoru made him stop the attack signal.

Thinking of Gojo Satoru, Mark couldn't help but frown. He didn't know if it was an illusion. Although the man named Gojo Satoru didn't show his eyes, Mark had a strange illusion that he was looking at him.

This is another reason why he stopped sniping, and his intuition can always save his life at critical moments.

Fortunately, the commotion between Nakahara Chuuya and Gojo Satoru was big enough, and Francis didn't care too much about it.

He was turning the revolver in his hand, wondering what he was thinking about. After a while, he took out his plan book and started flipping through it.

Finally, he closed the book and said with a smile: "Since it's a party, how can we be left out?"

///

The evening breeze blew by, and the temperature at night dropped a lot compared to before.

In the hospital, a staff member pushed open the door to the morgue. He walked straight forward, opened a cold cabinet in the corner, reached in and scanned his fingerprint on the blue display screen on the side. .

In the wall ahead, a door slowly opened from the middle.

The staff walked through the open door and came to a dark underground chamber. In the secret room, there are more than a dozen screens hanging on the wall. On the screens, scenes from different corners of Yokohama are played.

The staff member stopped, knelt down on one knee, and said respectfully: "Master Fyodor, they are preparing to gather at Lupin tomorrow."

In front of him, the young man wearing a white top hat did not reply, but looked quietly at the distance not far away. a screen at.

"Should we take this opportunity to catch them all?" he suggested again.

This time, the young man spoke, "Look at that building."

After hearing this, the staff looked up and looked at the screen. Their pupils shrank slightly, but they saw that the building that was intact before had now turned into a missing head. The poor little one, although it did not fall, was obviously dilapidated.

"This is the destructive power of superpowers." The young man said calmly, "So... superpowers are original sin."

"The most beautiful world can only be created by creating a world without superpowers and without curses."

After his words fell, an almost ferocious expression appeared on the young man's face. He thought of his relatives who were accidentally killed due to the fight between the two superpowers, and also thought of the condescending faces of those guys...the expressions on their faces. The ferocity turned into extreme resentment.

He looked at the young man with stern eyes and said firmly: "Yes, you are right."

"Only when these people with abilities are eliminated will the world become a better place."

"People with superpowers are sin, and the existence of superpowers It's the original sin." He asked expectantly, "Master Fyodor, what are we going to do?"

"What do you want me to do? I will definitely do it for you!"

Fyodor looked at him. You don't need to do anything dangerous, I just need you to leave here and find someone in Miyagi County."

"You just need to give her this letter and bring her to me."

"Yes . !"

After the people left, Feodor moved his eyes to the screen again. He stared at the night view of Yokohama and murmured softly after a while.

"Whether it's a superpower or a spellcaster, there should never be such a thing as power in this world."

"Sure enough, only [Books] can truly rewrite all of this."

Tonight seemed particularly long, in a tavern Inside, the man put down the wine glass in his hand and said softly: "I should take advantage of tomorrow's party to start taking action..."

"Soon..." he said softly.

"Soon all this will be over."

---------------------

The next

morning, the sun shines through the huge open floor-to-ceiling windows and casts a golden glow on the soft white bed. A white arm stretched out from the quilt, fumbled for a while, and picked up the mobile phone on the table.

She tucked herself into bed and looked at the time. It was only after seven o'clock, which was still early. She turned over and her head squirmed, preparing to find a comfortable angle to continue sleeping for a while.

Unexpectedly, after rubbing against the soft pillow for a while, he rubbed against hard muscles.

I opened my eyes confusedly and took a look, oh, it's an arm.

Yan Xi closed his eyes again, fell asleep for three or four seconds, and suddenly came to his senses. Where did the arm come from? !

She lifted the quilt and fell silent.

Just bean sacks!

Why was Gojo Satoru in her bed? !

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
12.9K 220 32
Hey 👋 this is my first time being on Wattpad and writing something so if this is bad I'm sorry 😐 But hope you enjoy 💙