Ban Saiyans from crossing the...

Von Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 禁止赛亚人跨世界抢饭碗 Author: Ri Dang Wu Summary: the heroine died early After being single for thre... Mehr

Ban Saiyans from crossing the world to grab jobs
1-4
5-9
10-14
15-18
19-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-65
66-69
70-73: Three beauties
74-77
78-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-114
115-118
119-120
121-125
126-128
129-130
131-133
134-137
138-139
140-143: Boss Chip Chapter
144-145
146-148
149-150
151-153
154-156
157-158
159-160
161-162
163-165: Wild Dog Chapter
166-168
169-170
175-177
178-180
181-184
185-188
189-190
191-194: Return
195-198
199-200
201-203
204-205
206-208: Orangutan Chapter
209-210
211-214
215-217
218-220
221-225
226-228
229-230
231-234
235-237
238-240
241-244
245-247
248: Extra: "Missing" from the College
249-250: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (1-2)
251-254: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (3-6)
255-258: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (7-10)
259-260: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (11-12)
261: Extra: Cat's heartbeat

171-174

23 0 0
Von Spinfoxie

Chapter 171

The next morning, Yan Xi got up early and habitually took out her phone and checked the time. It was only after five o'clock, more than an hour earlier than the time she usually woke up naturally.

Yan Xi stretched and rubbed her sore shoulders. She didn't sleep well last night. She didn't know why. She always felt that there was a resentful gaze staring at her, which caused her to have nightmares all night.

I put on my slippers and got out of bed, preparing to drink some water to calm my shock. Unexpectedly, when I opened the door, I suddenly saw a room full of black air and a pair of rather sad eyes.

Damn it!

Yan Xi was immediately startled.

"Enlightenment?" She looked at the white-haired young man sitting in the same posture as she did before going to bed yesterday, and called hesitantly. If you were happy before going to bed yesterday, why did you become like this all morning?

"You didn't go back to sleep?"

"I didn't sleep all night."

"Eh?"

"Yanxi-chan..." Gojo Satoru asked quietly, "Don't you think you forgot something?"

Forgot something?

Yan Xi frowned and thought for a moment, then shook his head.

"Think about it again." Gojo Satoru hinted crazily, "It's rectangular, about this big..."

"It's something that Gojo will find very sweet when you take it out~"

Yan Xi suddenly realized: "You mean a gift!"

Gojo Satoru nodded. , expectations appeared in his eyes again. Although he was late, he didn't dislike it at all!

He is full of energy! very energetic!

Unexpectedly, the girl opposite said: "The cake I made for you is a gift." Yan Xi scratched his cheek and said, "I added double the sugar. Doesn't it taste sweet to you?"

Sure enough, the craftsmanship is still not good? That's right, after all, it's the first time I've made it, so the taste won't be very good.

Gojo Satoru: "..."

Gojo Satoru asked unwillingly: "...Is there nothing else?"

Yan Xi honestly shook her head, and then she found that Gojo Satoru's resentment was even deeper.

"Alas..." Gojo Satoru sighed, even the last note dropped, "I've obviously been looking forward to it for a long time..."

He left with his head downcast.

After he closed the door, Yan Xi was still a little confused, so what exactly was this guy mourning?

Is it because I didn’t give regular gifts?

Yanxi carefully recalled Gojo Satoru's words... square... about this big... something that would make Gojo feel very sweet when taken out...

sweet...

damn!

Yanxi's pupils were shaking. Could it be that Gojo Satoru was talking about that dress... Ying, probably not?

She was obviously stuck in the room, how did he see her?

Could it be that when did he awaken his clairvoyance?

Impossible, she was definitely overthinking it... No, no matter how much she thought about it, she felt that this was what he was talking about!

Yan Xi covered his face with his hands, blushing all over his ears, he saw it!

This guy must have seen it! QAQ

This is an underground secret room. The secret room is dark and rarely let in the wind. As soon as you step in, you will be hit by a lingering moisture.

On both sides of the wall of the secret room, rows of wooden wine barrels were neatly stacked. In the center, there was a gambling table. At the gambling table, a blond young man in a black tuxedo was playing a pair of cards boredly. There was a yellow desk lamp placed beside him. The light was dim, only illuminating the small area of ​​​​the world around him, and the rest was pitch black.

In the quiet secret room, slight footsteps came from far away. After a while, a young man with a scar on his face and a collar around his neck walked behind the young man.

He put his hands against the seam of his trousers, glanced at the young man anxiously, and then bowed sharply: "I'm extremely sorry!"

"I failed to complete your order."

He explained: "When I was about to take action, I met a cadre from the Central Plains. He noticed It's my turn, so..."

What responded to him was a wine bottle coming towards him.

The wine bottle smashed on his head, making a "crash" sound, and the young man grunted, not daring to dodge or resist, because

he knew that once he resisted, what would greet him would be even more terrifying. punishment.

Immediately afterwards, another wine bottle hit him head-on.

Red wine mixed with blood dripped down the bangs on his forehead and fell to the ground. The young man swayed and nervously spoke again: "Please forgive me."

"I am very disappointed in you." Beside, the young man Throwing away the broken wine bottle in his hand, he spread his right hand slightly, and another subordinate who also wore a collar placed a handkerchief in his hand.

This is Ace, one of the five top cadres of Port Black Technology Co., Ltd., and the only one among the five top cadres who got this position based on his financial ability.

While A wiped the wine on his hand with a pure white handkerchief, he said calmly: "That little dwarf can't keep looking at you."

"Won't you wait until he leaves and attack again?"

A looked down at him. , there was no sympathy for his subordinates in his eyes, instead he looked indifferently as if he were looking at a dead object.

"It seems that you have been really relaxed recently."

"I'm really sorry!" The young man bowed even lower. He ignored the pain in his head and said quickly, "My subordinates are indeed planning to go back to arrest people, but ..."

He paused.

"But what?"

"I saw the Zen Yuan Shi'er." The young man recalled the understatement of the man with the scar at the corner of his mouth, and a chill went up his back unconsciously.

He still remembered the feeling at that time, as if he was being targeted by the most ferocious beast. The powerful pressure made him stand still in place as he was about to take a step forward.

Zen Yuan Shi'er is one of the strongest killers on the dark web. Whether it is a spellcaster or a person with supernatural powers, as long as he takes orders from him, he will be perfectly solved. The assassination success rate is as high as 99%. Even Port Black Technology Co., Ltd. feels that Troublesome characters.

A wiped his hands for a moment, Chanyuan Jin'er came here... Could it be that he also got the news?

"Didn't that country doctor say that he had cut off all news as soon as possible..." A mocked, "How could a little guy with no organization get the news..."

"It's really useless."

"It seems that his seat should be replaced by someone else." Thinking of the information he had hidden in the secret room, A curled his lips in pleasure.

However, Chanyuan Jiner is only a slave to money, which also shows that the news in the book is true.

A narrowed his eyes slightly and gave the order: "I don't care what method you use, you must bring that woman to see me today."

"Yes!" The young man breathed a sigh of relief and hurriedly turned around and left.

He also survived today.

But when will this kind of day... end?

The weather is just right, with a warm breeze.

In the quaint tea room, a sunspot was placed on the side of the chessboard with a slender index finger, making a slight "click" sound.

On the opposite side, a middle-aged man with a head as bright as a lightbulb followed closely behind him with a white stone in his hand, instantly turning Black's good position into a dead end.

"Fuze, your mood is a little unstable." The man smiled.

"Sorry." Opposite me, Fukuzawa Yukichi, who was wearing a samurai uniform, picked up a sunspot again. He didn't place it immediately but frowned slightly and said, "I'm really uneasy."

"Teda-sensei..."

He looked at The man opposite.

"Recent news about the [Book]..." He paused. Although he didn't finish speaking, the person opposite already understood what he meant.

Taneda Shantou was silent for two seconds and sighed: "This is top secret."

Fukuzawa Yukichi was startled, and his expression suddenly became serious. "That is to say...there really is a [book]!"

He asked again: "Then...is the [book] really in Yokohama?"

Taneda Santohui sighed again: "I don't know."

"No. People know where the book is." He looked at Fukuzawa Yukichi, "But that's not the point. The point is, how many forces believe that the [book] is in Yokohama."

Fukuzawa Yukichi understood that the [book

] is real. , as long as this news is confirmed, it indirectly represents that the news sent by the unknown selling news is correct.

At that time, things will evolve in the most dangerous direction.

Fukuzawa Yukichi rubbed the black chess piece in his hand and said, "Please also tell me the reaction of the magic world to this."

The top leaders of the magic world are some old-fashioned and arrogant pedants, and they have always looked down on the armed detective agency. If anything happens, they will only negotiate with official organizations such as the Special Intelligence Division. Therefore, regarding the attitude there, Fukuzawa Yukichi still needs to obtain information from Taneda Santou, the top commander of the Special Division.

Unexpectedly, the corner of Taneda Shantou's mouth curled up slightly, and his tone was slightly gloating: "There seems to be a little accident within the magic world."

"I don't think the upper echelons of the magic world will put most of them together for a while. All the energy is focused on this matter."

"What we need to guard against now is the agitation of curse masters and supernatural beings."

"I understand." Fukuzawa Yukichi nodded slightly and dropped the Kuroko in his hand.

Opposite, Zhongtian Shantouhuo pinched Baizi and was about to drop it. The door on the side was suddenly pushed open, and a young man wearing a brown suit and a slicked back hair strode in, looking a little anxious.

"Mr. Taneda." Sakaguchi Ango said with a somewhat anxious look, "New news has appeared."

As he said that, he put the computer in his hand on the table.

On the screen, there were three words lying quietly: [Moonlight Beast]

"Moonlight Beast?" Taneda Santohuo and Fukuzawa Yukichi repeated the word, falling into thought.

On the side, Sakaguchi Ango continued: "Although we have started tracking his news as soon as possible, we have never found anything. The other party always leaves one step ahead of us and cleans up the traces..."

"It's like..." He paused, He looked serious, "It's like he knows us very well."

"No matter our abilities, tracking methods, or the position of the camera, we didn't catch a trace of him."

"Like a ghost." There was

silence in the tea room for a moment, understanding them A person with special methods... This means...

the Secret Service... there may be a traitor.

"Is it a beast under the moon..." In the library, a tall and thin young man murmured softly, "Is it a supernatural power or a spell?"

He put away the book in his hand, walked towards the girl in the corner, and asked with a smile: "You What book are you looking for?"

The black-haired girl turned her head when she heard this, and her eyes met. The young man's red eyes flickered slightly and continued: "I see that you have been wandering around the literature area."

The girl's eyes were on . The young man paused for a moment on his white velvet hat and black fur coat, then looked at the street scene outside through the glass window, and then smiled politely: "It's nothing, I'll just take a look."

"But your expression looks like "You seem surprised." The young man asked, "Did you see something that surprised you?"

"I just feel like I've learned a lot," Yan Xi replied.

I’ve gained a lot of experience. There is a whole row of literature sections, and no one knows any literature.

Thinking about the names Dazai Osamu and Kunikida Doppo before... Yan Xi's mouth twitched. He originally thought they had the same name, but he didn't expect that all the literary giants had changed their jobs to become superpowers.

Sure enough, there are thousands of people in the world, and you can meet anything!

Chapter 172

"Have you gained experience?" The young man's slightly pale lips moved, and his voice was very soft, "Have you gained experience just by looking at the literature section in this row from a distance... Hahaha, still. What an interesting statement."

"It's like you've discovered something beyond your knowledge."

Yan Xi:!

Yan Xi looked at him in shock, but the young man's red eyes did not look at her. He reached out and took down a literature book on the bookcase, and asked casually: "Which book is your favorite?"

Yan Xi was honest. He said, "I like to watch the most."

"Yeah..." the young man repeated without meaning, "I also like to watch."

After that, he didn't say anything more, but turned around and left.

Yan Xi watched his thin back as he left, thoughtfully. The world has gone so far and she has seen so many people. She has figured out the simplest way to identify him - look at the way he is dressed.

Nine of the ten ability users kill Matt, just like the five Wu Meng bandages, just like Hisoka's clown costume, just like the colorful pillars, this man wearing a thick cloak in summer is definitely not an ordinary person!

It's probably another person with superpowers. Could it be that he is also here because of Ueno Miyaji's matter?

What did Ueno Miyaji know?

Yan Xi's curiosity was aroused again. Could it be the legendary treasure map?

While guessing, he put the elementary dessert book in his hand on the counter, paid the bill, and walked towards a nearby dessert training house.

It will take a while to recharge the ring. Gojo Satoru went to toss with those old oranges again. It seemed that he was doing some experiments. Yan Xi was not interested in it, but he couldn't stay idle in the hotel all the time, so he signed up for himself. class.

The training class is located on the corner of the street, not far from here. It is a small private training house. After looking at the sign, it is here.

Yan Xi opened the door and was greeted not by the training store manager, but by several black gun muzzles.

The person holding the gun was not a strong man in black, but a few ordinary people in simple clothes, a housewife carrying a vegetable basket, an office worker carrying a leather bag, a high school student carrying a schoolbag... huh? Why are there still children?

Yan Xi looked at the child in disbelief. He was a boy of about eleven years old, with a shaved head and a white hooded jacket. His eyes did not have the innocence and liveliness of his peers, but instead looked cold and ferocious. It was obvious that he had repeated the gesture of holding the gun countless times.

Suddenly remembering something, Yan Xi looked behind them and saw a woman who looked like a shopkeeper lying on the ground unconscious, not knowing whether she was alive or dead.

"She is still safe now." The boy who held a knife against her waist yesterday walked out from among the people, "But if you don't cooperate, I'm afraid..."

"Are you threatening me?" Yan Xi tilted his head slightly .

I don't know why, but the girl obviously didn't exude any aura belonging to the dark world, and there was no murderous intention in her eyes, but just this calm look gave the young man a strange feeling.

But soon, the girl opposite sighed: "Okay, okay, I'll go with you."

"After all, I am an enthusiastic and good citizen." She said, "I can't let innocent people get hurt because of me."

More importantly, she also wanted to know what they wanted to know.

After confirming her consent, the young man gave one of his subordinates a look. Soon, one of them took out a syringe and stabbed her neck hard.

"What are you going to inject me with?" Yan Xi's eyes widened.

"Don't worry, it's just a potion to make you unconscious." The boy replied.

The moment she finished speaking, the needle had already been inserted into her body.

"The potion for coma..." Yan Xi raised her hand and knocked the syringe away. She glared at the boy. The book in her hand clattered and fell to the ground. She covered her neck and staggered back two steps, weak. He raised his hand, pointed at the weak young man and said, "You... are... so... despicable!"

After saying this, he rolled his eyes, kicked his legs, and fell to the ground unconscious.

Young man: "..."

Did she fall asleep

too quickly?

Maybe it's because of poor resistance to antibiotics... Anyway, it's good to catch people.

The young man motioned to everyone to tie her up and hide her in a sack, then put her into a giant cake box that had been prepared long ago. He put the gun away. A group of people pushed the cake box and talked and laughed like an ordinary family. out.

But none of them noticed that on the syringe that was blown away, the place where the needle should have been was now empty, and even the upper part of the needle tube had turned into powder.

When the hood was taken off again, she was already in a dark underground chamber.

"Welcome, beautiful lady~" The man in a tuxedo made a parallel stroke with his right hand in the void and saluted.

Yan Xi glanced at him, lowered his eyes to the fixed locks that fixed his hands and feet to the chair, and then moved his eyes to the man.

"Don't worry, you're safe." The man picked up the wine glass on the table and poured himself a glass of wine. He held the long handle in his right hand and shook it gently while smiling calmly, "I'm sorry, my men actually used this

"But now it's a special situation, and you have a special status, so I have to do this."

"I am Ace, one of the top five cadres of Port Black Technology Co., Ltd."

Yan Xi : "...So the one who wants to arrest me is the boss of the black port company?"

"Don't compare me with that country doctor." A paced, leaned lightly on the table, and said confidently, "He and I are not the same Same thing."

"He was fooled by your clumsy trick."

"It seems that country people are country people."

Yan Xi: "...

What kind of trick? Has her disguise been discovered?

"You're just asking for directions. I don't need to focus on you..." A continued, "But in fact, I have already seen through it."

"This is your plan."

Yan Xi: " ..."

"You pretended to be a passerby and asked for directions from Kamino Giyaji. On the surface, you seemed to be just an insignificant person, but in fact, you were in the same group with him. You had already obtained the information!"

"As the saying goes, don't leave eggs alone ! In the same basket, you also know that what you know is an extremely dangerous secret, so in order to prevent you from being wiped out, you pretended not to know each other and acted out this drama."

Yan Xi: "..."

Yan . Xi looked at the young man opposite in amazement. Is this guy... a funny guy invited by Brother Monkey?

Her shocked expression was a sign that A believed that what he said was correct. He curled his lips and smiled, vowing to continue his analysis.

"You told the guard that you were here to see a friend, but in fact you came here specifically to act."

"The reason is to deceive the police and the people in the detective agency."

"And you didn't do a very good job. They watched the surveillance After that, they really believed that you were just a passerby and removed you immediately."

"But..." A sneered, "They didn't even think about the fact that a person who couldn't even check his background happened to be. How could appearing there really have nothing to do with this matter?"

Yan Xi: "..."

Yan Xi was speechless for a moment. Could this be the legendary Nao Bu Emperor?

"Is it possible..." Yan Xi asked hesitantly, "Am I really just a passerby?"

"Hmph, a woman who can erase her background with her beautiful eyes and come to act with her... ...How could it be just a passerby?"

Yan Xi: "..."

Yan Xi's mouth twitched and asked again: "Is it possible that Gojo Satoru is really injured?"

"Ha" A laughed even louder. , "Do you know why Gojo Satoru is known as the Son of God?"

"Because his thinking is different from ordinary people?"

"No." A shook his head, "Because of his six eyes."

"Although I am not a magician, I can The dark forces between magicians and psychics are the same."

"So, Gojo Satoru has been under a bounty for his six eyes since he was born ."

 "Countless curse masters and psychics have been assassinated . Him." A leaned down, stared straight at her, and said slowly, "But everyone failed." 

Yan Xi was stunned. Has Gojo Satoru been put on a bounty since he was born... She suddenly remembered the initial conflict between the two. At that time, part of the reason why she was angry was because he didn't take her bounty seriously at all, and why did he use it to To train her... 

She thought he was deceiving her and despising her. After all, he had always been frivolous, but was it possible...

Gojo Satoru really thought so? Yan Xi suddenly discovered that she seemed to have never really understood the world she was in, and she had never understood the magician. She had always heard about those dark past events, but she had never seen them with her own eyes.

... The impact of witnessing it with one's own eyes and hearing about it are two completely different feelings. The curse spirit was born out of human beings' negative emotions. At the beginning, she just regarded the curse spirit as a monster and an NPC in the game. She never thought about the meaning behind it. She didn't want to think too much. Sometimes, she thought too much. On the contrary, it is a burden. Later, she joined the world of magic.

Satoru Gojo never concealed the dark side of the profession of magician from the beginning. He also told her straightforwardly and even wanted to change her code of conduct by offering a reward. .

 Later... after that, he almost never mentioned the topic of killing or not. She thought of the fourth prince of Cajin Kingdom again. At that time, she was sent away by Gojo Satoru for reasons. When she came back, everything had settled, and she still had not seen it with her own eyes. Yan Xi knows that she is not a person with high IQ, and sometimes she is easily fooled, and no one she meets after traveling through time is a simple person.

 Ilmi...

Cheridonich...

 If she continues to stay there, if she is allowed to continue to get along with Ilmi...

then Gojo Satoru's original purpose, the purpose of changing her code of conduct...

may really come true. . He could have killed Ilmi and the others, but he didn't because of what? Because his mentality has changed. At first, she was his chosen companion, an existence that needed to be polished. What he wanted was her power, but then...

what he wanted changed. So, the way he treated her also changed. He respects her ideas, and even restrains certain aspects of his code of conduct for her.

He buffers the darkness she is exposed to to a level that she can adapt to, so that she can slowly grow and strengthen her mind. Slowly adapt to this two-dimensional world. But at the same time, he boiled a bigger pot of water, weaved a finer net, and let her fall in little by little.

 Yan Xi finally understood Gojo Satoru's words...

you chose me. Yes, she chose him... 

Yan Xi has never realized as clearly as she does now that when she met Gojo Satoru, when the fate of the two began to intersect, she was destined to fall into A man named Gojo Satoru was caught in the net. "So, how could Gojo Satoru, who has been unable to be solved by countless assassins, be defeated by you?"

A said loudly in his ear, "There is only one answer, he did it on purpose." "He likes you, that's why he does it I am willing to lose at your hands. " No, this is definitely because he can't beat me. Yan Xi came back to his senses and looked at A, who was speaking plausibly across from him, and suddenly felt worried about his IQ.

 "You, the leader of science and technology, actually bought it with money, right?"

 She couldn't help complaining. Unexpectedly, A on the other side actually smiled and said, "I didn't expect you to know this." "But it's not a secret."

 Yan Xi: What? ? ? ! I actually bought it! This is different from the Mafia I know!

Chapter 173

"So..." Yan Xi sighed, "What exactly do you want to know?"

After hearing this, A put down the wine glass in his hand, stopped chatting, and asked directly: "Where is the [book]?"

" Book? What book?"

"You know." A said, "That book can make any wish come true."

"I've only heard of the dragon that can make any wish come true."

A's face turned cold, "It seems you still don't understand your current situation."

After saying this, he pulled out a dagger with a ferocious expression and stabbed her hard. When he got closer, it suddenly stopped.

The sharp tip of the knife was only a centimeter away from her eyes.

"I am different from Gojo Satoru." A narrowed his eyes slightly, "I am an impatient person." "I am not interested in your beautiful face. I only have one goal, and that is to become a king." "Become

a king."

The Supreme King!"

"Anything that is of no value to me will be destroyed without mercy..."

"So it's best -"

"Click" was the sound of the iron lock being broken free.

A couldn't speak anymore. His eyes widened in shock and he subconsciously took a few steps back.

The girl who was restrained on the chair was seen moving left and right, raising her legs together, and the iron lock that originally bound her was suddenly torn off in two sections.

"You, you..."

"I, I, I've exhausted my patience, so I'm getting up." Yan Xi slapped his hands to both sides, shrugged innocently, and then lifted up the chair next to him in a playful manner, and rolled up the chair. Come on, the chair was rolled into a ball by her.

A Pupil Earthquake, this is a chair made of solid steel and other solid materials!

She kneaded it into an egg like dough. Not only that, she also kneaded it with her hands and rubbed it... holy shit!

The iron egg turned into powder!

The black powder in the girl's hand fell to the ground, as if foreshadowing the ending of him being crushed to ashes. A was stunned for a second or two. The next moment, he frantically pressed the communicator beside the table and roared heartbreakingly: " What are you doing?"

"Come here quickly!"

"Kill her quickly!"

However... none of the loyal men who were on call responded at this time.

A suddenly had a bad premonition in his heart, and he shouted again: "troops! Troops!"

Still no response!

"This is impossible!" A staggered two steps back, "This is a secret base that even Mori Ogai doesn't know about, and it's still on the sea. When you came here-" He suddenly remembered something, and his eyes Suddenly his eyes widened, "You didn't faint at all!"

"It's true that I didn't faint, but I really came here alone." Yan Xi didn't take the blame for him, "Why didn't your subordinates--

" Before she finished, A suddenly attacked her from the opposite side, "Go to hell!" The dagger in his hand stabbed her kidney.

Yan Xi reflexively raised his hand, and he was slapped into the wine barrel on the left by Yan Xi. His stomach was churning, and blood was pouring out.

A's eyes twitched twice, but before he could speak, the girl opposite him was shocked and said, "Fuck! Why are you more fragile than I thought!" How

dare lv0.01 be so crazy?

Is your brain really dumb?

A didn't reply because he was already unconscious.

Yan Xi hurriedly stepped forward to check. Relying on her many years of experience and touch in beating people, Yan Xi quickly made a judgment.

He cannot die, but he can be saved.

That's okay.

Yan Xiti snuck up the unconscious A, unscrewed the doorknob, and walked up the dark path. She was also curious why there was no response when A called his men just now.

Going up the stairs, a flash of light came into view, and then... there were corpses strewn all over the ground!

Yan Xi's pupils shrank. Although she had some vague guesses, she was still a little trembling when she actually saw it with her own eyes

.

"Ta..." A slight sound of footsteps came.

The man was still wearing a white hat and a cloak with a fluffy collar, and his face was still as pale as a vampire.

With the package of documents in his hand, his voice was calm: "You came out faster than I expected."

Yan Xi stared at him and didn't know what to say for a while, saying that you killed these people. of? It's obviously nonsense, and why they should be killed is also nonsense.

"Are you angry because of their death?" the man asked, "People always like to show some useless sympathy."

"Living is a sin, breathing is a sin, and thinking is a sin.*" The young man said lightly, "They I have killed countless people, and they have already been shackled by sin."

"So I gave them salvation.

" "

According to your logic, aren't you also a sin?"

I am a sin." The young man replied calmly.

Yan Xi suddenly choked.

"Whether it's a spellcaster or a person with superpowers, it's precisely because of the existence of these that the world is so sad."

"So you plan to eliminate all people with superpowers?" Yan Xi suddenly thought of Xia Youjie, a certain To a certain extent, these two people are the same.

"I will create a world without people with abilities." The young man replied.

Yes...

Yan Xi denied his previous thoughts. This man is different from Xia Youjie. Xia Youjie is confused and confused, but this man...

He is stating the facts and stating something that he will definitely do. fact.

"Even if there are no people with abilities, this world will never be purely good." Yan Xi said, "As long as people have desires and thoughts, then good and evil will always exist."

"You just kill them all. Everyone in this world, the reborn human beings, will still go to the original path."

"You are so busy in the end, aren't you -" Yan Xi paused suddenly, "You are also looking for [the book]! "

The corners of the young man's lips curled up slightly: "This world needs redemption."

"Redemption is nothing." Yan Xi sneered, "You just turned them into mindless puppets."

The young man smiled, "You are going to treat me. Do you want to do it? "

"Let me think about it, you will never kill me, you will send me to the police station with that guy."

Yan Xi did not object.

"But I will come out soon." The young man said, "And at that time, a new batch of deaths will be born."

Yan Xi's eyes shrank slightly and his expression turned cold.

The young man looked at her and continued: "Do you want to make a bet with me?"

"I will leave here safely."

"Why are you so sure?"

"Because you don't kill people." The young man said firmly, " And I am the sin.”

Yan Xi couldn't help but laugh. Boy, you are still too naive. Although she doesn't kill people, she is strong.

No, the young man said in the next second: "You think you are strong enough to catch me, right?"

Yan Xi: "..."

Damn it! Could it be that this guy's power is mind-reading?

Why does she know everything she wants!

"It's a pity that you still can't do this." The young man looked at her quietly, "Once I pass out, or my heartbeat becomes erratic for a moment..."

"There are at least ten places in the city of Yokohama. It will explode immediately."

Yan Xi: "..."

Yan Xi's smile froze on his face and gradually disappeared.

She looked deeply at the young man opposite, who had a calm expression.

"I have not obtained your information, but I have analyzed your ability, strength, and speed. Your strength can definitely be ranked among the top three."

"And I am not a professional combatant. I have to say, your "Existence makes me feel distressed."

"Since I feel distressed, why don't you threaten me with their lives to commit suicide?" Yan Xi said in a strange tone

.

"I did think about it at first." The young man tilted his head slightly, "But I deny it now."

"Your attitude tells me that you are far more powerful than I thought. Once I really do this, it will be "It's a bad move."

"And I don't want to provoke Gojo Satoru yet."

"..."

"Let's make a deal," the young man said, "There is no one alive here. You give him to me." The bombs planted in Yokohama will be deactivated after leaving.

"Why should I trust you?"

"You can sign a bond with me."

The young man's expression did not change from beginning to end. Yan Xi looked at him with a complicated expression and raised his hand after a while. The people inside threw it to the ground.

"What's your name?"

"Fyodor Dostoyevsky."

Yan Xi: "..."

Why is it the name of another literary giant!

Are all these literary giants so smart after changing careers? !

Why not be a villain?

Yan Xi glared at the young man fiercely, threw the person in his hand to the ground, and disappeared in the next moment.

Wait! She will definitely find her way back!

After the people left, Feodor lowered his eyes thoughtfully, was it teleportation... It seems that he will be dormant for a while.

But... He bent down, took out a key from A's body, and walked towards the safe room in the basement.

There is stored information about the supernatural abilities of people in the Port Mafia that Ace secretly collected. This information is exactly what he needs.

The person who posted the news is a chess player, and if you want to change from a [chess piece] to a chess player, you don't have enough information.

The setting sun dyed the sky into large areas of orange-red, and on the rice fields in the distance, golden wheat ears swayed in the wind.

In a remote village near Yokohama, people were running rapidly from far to near. In front of them, a young man with silver-white hair and slanted bangs was running away in panic.

"Get out of here quickly!"

"Get out of our village! You monster!"

"Monster! Get out of here!" Behind them, several strong men yelled and drove away, and some of them even smashed a few pieces. Pebbles.

Their village had always been peaceful until this young man appeared.

The first night the boy appeared, the vegetables in the vegetable field were destroyed. At first, everyone thought it was a wild boar in the nearby mountain or some thief doing evil. They agreed to watch it together at night. Unexpectedly, they saw it at night. A huge tiger.

After spending a night in fear, they knew that they must not let this young man stay here!

Because they could clearly see that the place where the tiger appeared was exactly where the boy was staying!

This white tiger is absolutely inseparable from this boy!

Therefore, early on the third day, they gathered together and drove the boy away.

Seeing the young man running onto the highway from a distance, they gradually stopped.

After confirming that the young man really would not come back, the villagers left in twos and threes.

On the asphalt road where there were few cars passing by, the boy was still running, being driven away, scolded, and beaten... He had experienced this kind of thing countless times. He had long been used to it, and even ran away. Out of habit.

It was getting darker and darker, but his steps still didn't stop. He felt like a wild dog, wandering around and always being disliked by others.

And that beast...that tiger would always cling tightly behind him, torturing his poor prey and finally devouring him!

He ran for who knows how long, and with the last glimmer of light, he saw the name of his next destination - Yokohama.

It turned out that he had moved from the countryside to the city.

The lights in Yokohama are brightly lit at night. I sit on the balcony and look down at the lights of thousands of houses at night. I pick up a large bottle of Coke on the ground and pour it into my stomach. I pick up the small steamed buns on the side and eat them in two or two bites. I eat the empty ones. Putting the plate aside, he pulled the pizza box and opened it. He

picked up a piece of pizza, opened his mouth, and took a bite. A voice rang out from above the balcony.

"Yo~" Looking up, Gojo Satoru stepped on the railing with his feet, leaned forward slightly, and landed on the ground.

"Oh..." He bent down and came closer to her, "You don't look very happy."

"Can you see this?" Yan Xi was shocked, "Is it obvious?"

"It's super obvious~" Gojo Satoru He crossed his legs and sat beside her. He picked up an unopened cup of milk tea from the floor, inserted the straw into it, and took a sip. "Hey, what happened?"

Yan Xi sighed: "Someone threatened "Me."

"What?"

"He succeeded."

Gojo Satoru was stunned and tilted his head slightly.

"Is there someone stronger than me in this world?" After that, he smiled again. Waving his hand, "Hahaha, it's impossible, so..."

"I must have lost in terms of IQ."

Yan Xi: "..."

Yan Xi glanced at him faintly, Gojo Satoru clapped his hands, "Hey, hey, say Come out and let Gojo give you some advice~"

Yan Xi sighed again and told the story again.

"Whoosh." Gojo Satoru suddenly realized, "So you just let him go."

"Well..." He touched his chin and analyzed, "With the current level of alert in Yokohama, it is almost impossible to plant bombs in at least ten places. It's impossible."

"So maybe a bomb was placed somewhere."

Yan Xi: "...Huh?"

So she was simply misled by his words?

It’s even more heartbreaking!

Yan Xi unscrewed the Coke bottle and took several more sips.

So angry!

"I just wanted to ask why you drink Coke." Gojo Satoru was curious.

"Because drinking caused trouble." Yan Xi replied.

"Ah, swoosh." Gojo Satoru suddenly realized that it was right. After all, others were acting drunk when they drank. If Yan Xi drank, he would probably go to the sun for a BBQ.

"円西." Gojo Satoru clapped his hands again, "Let's play a game, Yanxi-chan."

"Just play -" Before he could finish his words, the girl opposite suddenly held his hand.

"Satoru!" Yan Xi looked at him with burning eyes, "What should I do if the more I think about it, the angrier I get!"

Gojo Satoru was startled, his bandaged face lowered slightly, and his eyes glanced at the hand being held, as if Realizing something, the corners of his mouth slowly curled up.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Of course, let him experience the beatings of society!"

Chapter 174

Tonight's style is extraordinarily gentle. The full moon is obscured by clouds and mist, and the gentle breeze blows on my cheeks. As I walk on the street, I can hear the hustle and bustle of the city from time to time.

Nakajima Atsushi bowed his body, lowered his head, dragged his hands, and moved slowly on the cement road. Since he was kicked out of the orphanage, he has been wandering in the countryside, and because of the beast that has been following him, he has been despised and driven away wherever he goes. After all, he has never had a full meal at all, and now he has After running and walking for so long, he was so hungry that his chest was pressed against his back.

"I'm so hungry..." Nakajima Atsushi murmured, "I really want to eat a bowl of chazuke rice."

But he had no money, not even a penny. He had no one to rely on, and the hunger in his belly became stronger. He vaguely remembered the words of the dean when he was kicked out...

[People like you should not live in this world. ]

Could it be that the end of his life was to starve to death?

Thinking about it makes me feel so miserable. Being despised and rejected, growing up with nothing, will I die with nothing in the end...

Atsushi Nakajima raised his head and stared at the snack street not far away, where pedestrians were coming and going. Glossy and bright, obviously living a good life. They probably have never experienced the feeling of being hungry. People in big cities must be very rich...

Those who eat so much... Even if it's a little less, it doesn't matter...

Although he has always been called a monster, he has never done anything evil. , but now he is starving to death. If he is going to die, then what is the use of holding on to these moral senses?

After all, no one has ever believed him!

Nakajima Atsushi looked at the men and women coming out of the store from a distance, and his pupils shrank into thin slits for a moment.

Even if he is beaten to death, he will still be a dead man!

The hanging moon was still tightly obscured by thick clouds and mist. In the revolving sushi restaurant called Kawai, Yan Xi reached out and took out a plate of Tamagoyaki.

"That guy is a mouse, right?" She curled her lips, "Why can't I find any trace?"

Beside her, Gojo Satoru took a plate of strawberry pudding and opened the top cover while saying, "Maybe it was in advance. I guessed your actions and hid."

"Oh, I have to say, he is really a smart guy."

"This is no longer smart..." Yan Xi's mouth twitched, "This is simply predicting the future. , Could his special ability be prediction?"

"Maybe." Gojo Satoru said, turned his head, opened his mouth and took away the Tamagoyaki that Yan Xi had just picked up, and said with a smile: "Well... Although it is. It's rotating sushi, but the chef's skills are very good."

"The sweetness can be rated as 6 points~"

Yan Xi glanced at him, didn't care about it, picked up another piece, just opened his mouth, Wu Jiaowu said. He stretched out his head again, said "Ahh~" and took it away again.

Yan Xi still didn't care. She opened the other top cover and asked good-naturedly: "Do you want to eat salmon?"

Gojo Satoru looked at her in surprise. Could it be that he was mad?

Although he thought this, his head nodded very honestly.

Yan Xi picked up a piece of salmon and put it on the plate in his hand, and said at the same time: "They are looking for a [book] that can make their wishes come true."

"If the news about the [book] is true, we can solve the problem of not being able to travel through time. It’s troublesome to locate it.”

Gojo Satoru stopped holding the salmon with his chopsticks and said thoughtfully, “Speaking of which, there are indeed many curse masters gathering here in Tokyo recently.”

“I originally thought they were here to gather people to be beaten. "

But now it seems... maybe he got the news from [Book] and came here to get involved."

"Speaking of which..." Yan Xi turned his head and looked at Gojo Satoru, "What have you been doing recently?" "

He appears and disappears every day, and no one can be seen.

"Are you still messing with those old oranges?"

"The super handsome Gojo's precious time will not be wasted on those rotten oranges." Gojo Satoru said disgustedly, "

I'm just studying something."

"What is it?"

"Hey Xi, Gojo Kumi's small class has started~" Gojo Satoru raised his index finger and said in a brisk tone, "This starts from a thousand years ago." "

By the way, a thousand years ago, there was such a magician."

He is not as handsome as Gojo, nor as powerful as Gojo, but his spells are as indispensable to the world of magic as water~"

"With him here, the barriers at various locations in the high school and the auxiliary supervision The enchantment spell will be greatly strengthened."

"Without him, the security protection and task processing of the magicians will become very troublesome." (Note)

"So his spell is a buff? Yan Xi asked.

"No, his technique is [Immortality],"

Gojo Satoru said, "But although he is immortal, his body will still age over time."

"And once this aging reaches a certain critical point, the technique will restart. When the time comes, he will transform into a more advanced creature."

At this point, he paused and continued: "This kind of evolution is not a good thing for humans."

" So..." Gojo Satoru leaned closer to her and said slowly, "He needs to refresh the intelligence every five hundred years."

"By merging the 'Star General Body'."

"The Star General Body in our world has died . " The Tianyuan of this world is not yet ready to fuse with the star

general body?"

"Ding dong~ Yan Xi-chan adds one point~"

Yan Xi frowned, "Equivalent to every 500. Killing someone every year doesn't sound like a good thing."

"Well, who knows." Gojo Satoru spread his hands, "My memories in the parallel world are all memories after Tianyuan evolved. I haven't seen the form before, so I can take a look now. "

"Speaking of which, Yanxi-chan, why don't you just stay here?"

"I've seen the information on Yokohama's superpowers..." Gojo Satoru said again. The question came back, "Those guys are not simple-minded people."

Yan Xi heard the meaning of his words and couldn't help but glare at him, "Haven't you heard a sentence?"

She As she spoke, she tore open a bag of mustard sauce and filled a plate full of it. "I don't have enough IQ, so I have to use force." She picked up another piece of salmon and flipped it over on the plate. "Although my IQ is not as good as theirs, but I can wait until the end."

After saying this, he raised the salmon covered in mustard sauce and brought it to Gojo Satoru's mouth, smiling gently: "Goro, it's time to eat fish."

Gojo Satoru: "..."

The clock ticked. With a soft sound, the clouds covering the full moon dissipated a little.

In the corner of the snack street, Kunikida opened the notebook in his hand and quickly summarized today's schedule. He said: "Speaking of Dazai, it seems that many forces have entered Yokohama recently. A battle may break out at any time. Don't If you are as lax as before, please cheer up. You have been eating, drinking, packing and stuff all the way..."

"Have you ever -"

As he spoke, he turned his head and paused. The evening wind blew by, and there was nothing beside him. His partner who was supposed to be walking side by side with him had already slipped away at some point.

"Crack!" The pen in Kunikida's hand broke into two sections, veins popped out of his forehead, and he gritted his teeth, "That bastard left without permission again!"

"Sooner or later, I'm going to beat him and break his legs!

" Even so, he still stopped and started looking for Osamu Dazai.

According to that guy's character, he should be at this moment... The sudden reminder of the ringing of the phone interrupted his thoughts.

Kunikida Doppo took out his mobile phone and pressed the answer button, "It's me, I'm Kunikida..."

At the same time.

In a corner of the park near the snack street, Nakajima Atsushi finally found his target—a tall, thin man wearing a long sand-colored coat. He was carrying two plastic bags, with a long loaf of bread exposed from one of the bags.

The most important thing is that he is walking towards the woods where there are few people.

Focus on it, there are few people, there is food, and he looks thin!

What a target man!

Come on, Atsushi Nakajima, you can do it!

Atsushi Nakajima cheered himself up, as long as he took this step, he just needed to go out, rob him, and steal his bread! Then he can fill his stomach!

No matter what morality, kindness, or ego, it doesn’t matter!

Come on, take action! Come on!

Atsushi Nakajima roared in his heart, but his feet seemed to be nailed to the ground, unable to step out.

He can't do it, no, he can do it, he can't do it, he can't do it, he can't do it... Nakajima Atsushi fell to his knees on the ground, crying bitterly, he couldn't do it!

[You are indeed a coward. 】

The voice of the director of the orphanage reappeared in his mind.

[You'd better die early. 】

Die... No!

Nakajima Atsushi looked determined, he definitely didn’t want to die! He won't die!

He raised his head suddenly and looked at the young man with fierce eyes. Now, go and rob him!

Nakajima Atsushi got up from the ground, took crab steps, and walked towards the young man with a promise.

However... he stopped again after taking only a few steps.

This time it wasn't because of inner conflict, but because the man seemed a little strange.

I saw him walking to a big tree with lush green leaves. First he raised his hand and touched it. He muttered something to the tree and put the bag in his hand on the ground.

I dug into the bag on the left and took out the long bread from before.

He placed the bread on the stone beside him, then took out the bag and took out... three sticks of incense?

Wait, why did you take out three incense sticks?

Immediately afterwards, the man inserted three sticks of incense into the bread.

Lit, put your hands together, and bow.

Then...he reached into another bag and took out a thin white rope? No, wait, that's... noodles!

Atsushi Nakajima swore by the attributes of his rice bowl that it was definitely ramen! It's still very chewy noodles.

They saw the man tying one side of the ramen noodles into a tight knot, holding one end with his right hand, turning his wrist, and the ramen noodles spun into several circles beside him. With a flick of his arm, the ramen noodles flew high and passed through the nearest section. The thick branch was hammered down again.

The man tied the ramen noodles hanging on both sides into a knot, stretched out his arms and shook his legs, grasped the two ends of the ramen noodles with both hands, then kicked off his feet and stretched his neck into the ring made of ramen noodles.

After only hanging in the air for a second, the ramen broke and he fell to the ground with a clatter.

Atsushi Nakajima: "..."

Atsushi Nakajima retreated silently. He felt that approaching this person might not be a good idea.

However, as soon as he lifted his steps, a roar resounded through the sky: "You bastard! Stay there and don't move!"

"Whoa, ah, ah, ah!" Nakajima Atsushi immediately encouraged him, and reflexively set up a soil seat, "I'm sorry, sorry, sorry. !"

"I'm so hungry!"

A whirlwind blew by, but instead of the expected pain, a new sentence came, "Bastard Dazai!"

Eh? Dazai? not him? Atsushi Nakajima raised his head in confusion.

Opposite, the young man waved his hand, "Hey~ you're here, Kunikida-kun~"

"What do you mean I'm here?" A young man wearing glasses passed by behind him and roared, "What on earth are you doing here?!"

"Ah, I'm conducting scientific experiments and explorations." Osamu Dazai raised his index finger and said, "It is said that ramen noodles can be used as a traction rope to stretch the neck muscles~"

"Do you think I am a fool??"

"Really La, because pulling with a rope will hurt the jaw, but ramen noodles are soft and elastic and will not damage the skin at all. "

"As long as you rub a certain amount of ramen noodles together, you can get a perfect neck trainer, which is very popular recently. Oh Kunikida-kun~"

"Really?" Kunikida Doppo was dubious.

Dazai Osamu smiled and said: "Fake."

Kunikida Doppo said: "..."

Kunikida Doppo's forehead was instantly covered with veins. He grabbed Dazai Osamu's shoulders and shook them violently: "Yokohama is at a critical moment recently. I work every day. Not only must we be wary of those external forces, but we must also keep an eye on you and not cause trouble!"

"How many times have I told you to be vigilant? Be careful, you bastard Dazai! If you don't have good ears! How about donating it to those in need, or how about I replace it with a pig's ear?"

"The president has an important task for us to do now. Please do your best for the rest of the time, do you hear me?

" Haru was shaken by him so much that he was trembling back and forth like noodles, but his expression did not show much discomfort. Instead, he spoke leisurely and at the right time: "Speaking of which, what is the mission, Kunikida-kun?"

Kunikida Doppo stopped after hearing this, and everything happened in one second. Returning to the elite mode of the detective agency, he took out his mobile phone and handed it to him: "The information about the moon beast has been released."

"Currently, these people are suspected targets. The president asked us to find out the correct answer before other forces appear. " The choice."

"Ah, swoosh." Osamu Dazai looked at the photos on his phone, and then paused when he saw the third photo.

"What's wrong?" Kunikida Doppo asked when he saw this.

Osamu Dazai didn't say anything, he just raised the phone and pointed it in one direction. The angle was just right for them to see clearly the boy in the photo, with white hair and slanted bangs.

Dazai Osamu put down his cell phone again, and they saw the unlucky child not far away who was kneeling on the ground and watching the whole process - white hair and slanted bangs.

They looked at their phones, then at the boy, and the corners of their mouths slowly curled up.

Atsushi Nakajima: "...!"

Fa, what happened?

Why are they looking at him like that?

Wait, wait, why are they here?

Nakajima Atsushi hurriedly got up, turned around and was about to run, but the next second, he was pinned to the ground.

"Boy, I advise you to be more honest." Kunikida Doppo's eyes flashed with a cold light, "Otherwise, I can't guarantee whether your life will be saved."

Atsushi Nakajima: "!!!"

Ya, Ya butterfly! ! !

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 35.5K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
5.9K 90 16
// "Will you promise to hold my hand and never let me go?" "I promise." // Written by: Crystal Hwang
852K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.